★ → 𝔸 Ⲣ 𝔸 Ꮢ 𝚃

By end3rr_drag00n

(VERY SLOW UPDATES) ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ - (of two or more people or things) separated by a distance; at a specified distan... More

INFORMATION
↠ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1 ↞
↠ Chapter 3 ↞
↠ Chapter 4 ↞

↠ Chapter 2 ↞

77 1 0
By end3rr_drag00n

ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:
____________

     I thought keeping my secret was going to be the hardest with Aunt May. I was incredibly wrong.

     I woke up the next morning with a hinting pain in my ribs. Oh, that's right. I got beat up by a villain last night. I sighed, getting out of bed with a grunt. I looked at my arm to see a bruise on my inner elbow. I bit my lip, thinking in how the hell I gonna get out of this.

     I walked over to the bathroom to get a better look of my injuries and to also get ready for the day. I saw another small bruise near my collarbone. That looks like a hickey. Could I blame it on that? No. Peter doesn't get girls. I giggled quietly as I thought that.

     I quickly brushed my teeth with a quite damaged toothbrush, probably from my anger in not being able defeat villains in one try back then. I splashed my face with some cold water and then put some more in my hair to style it a bit.

     My body heaved itself back to my bedroom. I quickly put on some sweatpants and a decently good-looking long-sleeve shirt. I put on a chain necklace with a spider at the end of it. The one that Gwen gave me before she... I sighed, opening my bedroom door to go into the small living room that we had.

      Barry was in the small kitchen of the apartment, cooking some pretty good-looking scrambled eggs. I smirked and licked my lips at the thought of food. Fast metabolism sucks. I sat on the couch for a bit before he eventually came over and gave me a plate. I smiled and thanked him. I ate it extremely quickly, and he did too.

     I let out a loud yawn, and Barry chuckled a bit. "Do you want to go to Jitters and get some Coffee?" He asked with a simple grin. I nodded.

     We soon made it to Jitters, and we each ordered a 'Flash.' I always found it weird how he looker at that cup of coffee with such happiness.

     I heard the door to Jitters open again and I looked over Barry to see who it was in curiosity. Was that... Oliver Queen?!

     Oliver walked towards our table whilst I just eyed Barry and then Oliver over and over again. I was incredibly confused. Oliver reached over to Barry and... Put a hand on his shoulder?! "Hey, Barr." Oliver smiled, and Barry.. Blushed. Well, who wouldn't have a crush on Oliver Queen.

     "Hey Ollie." Ollie?! Barry smiled nervously, taking another sip of his coffee. "...Never thought I'd see you here in Central City. Why're you here?"

     Oliver smiled once more, his eyes almost twinkling at Barry. I ship it. "I'm here because of a business event, and I went to get some coffee. Didn't expect to see you here, although you're at Jitters like twice a week." He chuckled.

     Oliver looked over to me with squinted and stern eyes, and my eyes were almost the same. He snapped a smile. "And who's this, Barry?" His eyes studied my with interest and confusion.

     Barry's words only came out as stutters as he had a hard time telling Oliver exactly who I was. I decided to speak. "You can tell him when you're ready." I nodded my head, and Barry nodded as well.

     "I know this is weird.. And seems impossible.. But this is my son, Peter." Barry bit his lip as he awaited Oliver's reaction.

     Oliver remained silent for a moment, before his lips crept into a smile. "Who, when, why." He stated with a stern voice, although his face still said otherwise.

     Barry spoke again. "When I was a teenager, I hooked up with this girl, Mary Parker. I never knew I got her pregnant. About a month ago I got a call about what happened. Appearently Mary never told Peter's aunt that he had a father, and so he stayed with her after Mary... Died. His aunt recently died in a fire, and the services found me." As Barry explained this, I felt a pang of guilt and sadness in my heart.

     I couldn't save Aunt May. I barely even had a mother or father. I couldn't save any of them. I couldn't even save Gwen. If only I hadn't been so damn stu-

     I suddenly felt two hands on my face. I snapped back to reality to see that I was crying. Infront of both Barry AND Oliver Queen.

     "Peter! Peter, I'm so sorry." Barry bit his lip and looked me in the eyes with a worried expression I've only seen from one other person. The worried expression of a parent. I shook my head and sighed, wiping away my salty tears.

     I was about to get up and run the hell out of there, when a broad hand stopped me. "Peter, you'll be alright, trust me." ...Oliver breathed out. "Look, kid. I experienced a similar thing with my parents, and so did Barry with his. You aren't alone in this."

     I felt an urge, and so I went on with it. I wrapped my arms around Barry and cried gently into his chest. Barry gently rubbed my silky brown hair and looked back up at Oliver.

     "So.. Uhmm... Do you want to come over to my apartment for a bit?" Barry asked Oliver gently, blushing as he still soothed my head with his hand.

     "That'd be awesome. With all the work the team's doing, I could use a break with you." Oliver smiled. "I came here with my motorcycle, and so I'll just ride there."

     Soon after, Oliver came to our house and I calmed down. It wasn't a big deal, but Barry has been blushing like crazy for the past 20 minutes. Dammit, just marry him already.

     I sat down on the couch, starting to text my... Boyfriend, Johnny. He helped me move on from Gwen and continue my hero duties after my depression arc. Did I mention he was a hero like me? No? Well, he's Human Torch. Pretty cool huh?

(Yes this is a partly Spideytorch fic bc I feel like it. Ik my other book is about Spideypool but this book is different. And for once, I don't want Johnny to be that stereotypical abusive boyfriend like all those other fics.)

Chat with: Websters  and Flamey:

Flamey: So, what's going on with the new fam, Webby?

Websters: Not that much. Barry's been pretty kind to me, getting me to school and everything. Although, today we were at Jitters and freaking Oliver Queen showed up!! Appearently he's a friend of Barrys or something. I think they both have a thing for eacbother.

Flamey: Damn, you're lucky. Can I come to your apartment to just take a look at Queen and all his hotness? 😘

Websters: Maybe later. These guys have been straight up, well, not very straightly, staring into eachother's eyes and talking intently for the last 20 minutes. Ok, maybe you should come over, I'm bored, especially when these too keep staring at eachother with twinkles in their eyes.

Flamey: Count me in! Does Barry know about Spidey? If not, then I sadly can't show up all 'flame on' on him. 😔

     I giggled at Johnny's comment quietly, and then replied with another snicker.

Webster: Yeah, do not do that. Wouldn't want the Human Torch showing up at our front door. See you in a few.

Flamey: See you soon Spidey! 😘

     I sighed with a slight smile, turning to Barry and Oliver. "Barry, can a friend from school come over? We'll just hang out in my bedroom while you two talk."

     Barry nodded with a grateful smile. "Of course!"

     About 15 minutes later, the three of us heard a knock on the door. I answered it, and there was Johnny, standing in all his stupid glory. I smiled awkwardly. He looked behind my shoulder and gasped playfully.

     "Wow Petey! You weren't kidding when you said Hotness Queen was here!" He smirked after I shut the door behind him. I shoved him gently.

     "Oh shut up." I grumbled, but the smile didn't leave my face.

     Barry walked over to the both of us, with Oliver shyly? trailing behind. "You must be the friend Peter invited. My name's Barry. I'm his father." He said with a smile, but his aura was rather protective. "And who are you?"

     Johnny stuttered for a moment before answering. "Jonathan Storm, sir!" He smiled and put his hands on his hips. Pretty sure he was fighting the urge to say Human Torch, but who knows.

     I gently grasped Johnny's wrist and smiled at him, but with a look that said 'I will kill you if you say anything you're not supposed to.' Johnny intentionally gulped, and I turned to Barry. "We'll be in my room."

     I dragged Johnny to my room and shut the door behind us. We sat on the edge of a bed for a bit, his warm hand gently rubbing mine. After a while he spoke. "Do you have a candle?"

     I tilted my head with a smile. "Yes, there's one on my dresser, why?" I raised a brow.

     Johnny sat up from the bed and looked all around my dresser until he found it. He placed the candle in the center of the dresser. He lit his finger on fire and then lit the candle. He crept back onto the bed and snuggled with me.

     "Trying to impress me?" I chuckled softly.

     "Yes. Or maybe I wanted to set the romantic feeling." Johnny smirked, leaning closer to me.

     Our lips eventually met, and I could feel his warm lips on mine. Tasted a lot like a good, heated marshmallow. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kept kissing in the moment. Johnny's body heated up even more in excitement. He finally pulled away and I could see that gorgeous fire in his eyes.

     "You know what would be really hot?" Johnny smirked, his forehead leaning against mine. "If you tie me against the bed with those gorgeous webs of yours." I could feel the heat in his words.

     I smiled with a blush. "Although that would be pretty sexy, Barry doesn't know about Spidey, he doesn't know about our relationship, and you'd probably accidentally burn the webs."

     "Such a party pooper." Johnny grumbled, kissing my neck softly. He slowly started moving me down onto the bed and I let it happen. I moved his face back to mine and we started kissing passionately once more.

     As we continued kissing, Johnny slowly lifted my shirt and put his hand on my chest. I mumbled some incoherent words. "Mhh, you're hot." I breathed out.

     "Are you speaking physically or figuratively?" Johnny teased, kissing my neck again.

     "Both." I hummed, carressing his arm with one hand. I moved my hands around his neck again and pulled him even closer. Johnny groaned quietly in response, his hands feeling all around my body.

     I felt a lusty urge, and I went on with it. I grabbed his waist and flipped him over so I was now on top of him. I gently grabbed his wrists and pinned them over his head, and my other hand went around his waist.

     "Well aren't you bold?" Johnny smirked. That damn smirk gets me every time.

     "You look like you're enjoying it, so I don't think I'll stop." I grinned and leaned in. Our lips met once more in a long, tender kiss. We both melted into the kiss. I broke it off with a lusty smile. I was about to further-

     'Knock' 'Knock'

     Shit!

     I scrambled off Johnny, straightening my clothes as he did the same. I flicked a nervous smile as the door opened. It was Barry.

     Barry cleared his throat, looking at the two of us with suspicion. "Well, boys, Oliver is going to leave but asked us to come to his business event next Friday. If that's okay with Johnny's parents, of course."

     Johnny nodded excitedly. "I'll definitely ask my parents! I have to get going as well since it's late." He smiled sadly.

     Barry nodded and opened the door fully. The three of us made our way back to the living room to say goodbye to Oliver and Johnny. "You sure you don't need a ride home, kid?" Barry asked, his eyebrow raised.

     "No worries, Mr. Allen! My house is pretty close to here." Johnny put his hands on his hips.

     I opened the door for Oliver and Johnny to leave. Oliver left first, suprisingly fast. Flustered much?

     As Johnny walked out the door, I shut the door behind the two of us. I grabbed him by the shirt collar and kissed him passionately. I pulled away, biting my lip.

     Johnny blushed alnost furiously. "And what was that for?"

     "Just a goodbye kiss."

__________________________

2162 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
117K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC