The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

š™ˆš™–š™™š™žš™”š™®š™£ š˜¾š™¤š™”š™”š™žš™£š™Ø, š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™…š™Ŗš™£š™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

š“œš“Ŗš“­š“²š“µš”‚š“·
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
š“š“®š”€ š“¢š“½š“Ŗš“»š“½
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips

535 15 0
By xoxomilliee

I looked at Jason and he stared already at me. "Did you get an answer?" He asked and I nodded as I stood up.

"What happened?" Alec asked taking my hand and watching my facial expressions. "They really want a cure and there's only one." I explained looking at Alec who let out a deep sigh.

"What does that mean?" Felix spoke and Jane gave him a death stare.

"It means that there is only one cure, and it is intended for Silas to take."

We were sitting in the car on the way to Volterra and I leaned on my hand looking out the window. Everyone sat quietly, only Jason and I exchanged a few words during the entire journey.

Alec and the others went straight to the throne room and I went straight to my room where Caius was standing in front of the window.

He turned around and eyed me. "So what happened?" He asked and I sat on the edge of the bed. After explaining it to Caius, we argued for a while until he went out.

"What happened?" Jason asked eyeing me. "Something big is coming." I answered and put more clothes and things in my bag.

"Pack your bags."

Jason turned to look at me and I sighed. "We're going back to Mystic Falls."

"What about Alec, you're finally together." Jason started and I interrupted. "We have forever with Alec." I said.

"That's why he was silent the whole way." Jason said and I nodded. "He realized I was leaving." I said and Jason went to pack his things.

"And I don't want to get them involved in this, I don't want to put them in danger."

                              ༺♡༻

"So you're going to leave again." Demetri started and I rolled my eyes. "We have forever to play video games and watch movies you know that." I said and he wrapped his arms around me. "As long as you promise to stay safe." Felix spoke behind me and I laughed stepping further away from Demetri.

"Always." I said and hugged Felix.

I said goodbye to them and watched Alec step around the corner. He slowly walked towards me with his hands in his pockets and I smiled. "I know what you are going to say but Alec we are immortal, one year of our life or a few months is nothing." I started and he stopped in front of me stroking my cheek. "I know, but I'm going to miss you." He spoke quietly and smiled.

I took him by the neck and approached his lips. Our lips connected and I didn't want it to end.

                               ༺♡༻

"I guess nothing has changed here." Jason said after me as we approached the Salvatore's house.

"Do not say."

I knocked on the door and in no time Damon opened the door with a big smile on his face. "Madilyn! What a surprise." Damon said with a shout and I looked at him.

Damon led us into the living room and I looked around until Damon spoke. "Make yourself at home, but I'm going on a little vacation." Damon said and picked up his things.

Jason's head snapped in my direction and I looked at him for a moment before Damon came back. "Where?" I asked and Damon looked at us. "A lot has happened, we're off to find a cure." Damon explained and I widened my eyes. "No you can't." I said stepping forward and Damon crossed his arms over his chest. "Not you too." He spoke and I looked at him.

"You can't wake up Silas!" I exclaimed and Damon looked for a moment. "I'm sorry Madilyn but you can't stop us." Damon said and before I could open my mouth he turned to look at me.

"I guess you haven't heard of Kol."

"What about him?" I asked lowering my voice. "Listen, we won't wake up Silas, we'll just take the cure." Damon said and disappeared before I could say anything.

"Will they be able to take the cure without waking Silas?" Jason asked looking at the door Damon disappeared into.

I blinked, thinking for a moment. "I do not know." Jason stepped closer.

"What are we going to do if Silas wakes up doom comes?" Jason asked and I turned to look at him.

"I don't know what to do anymore, they are so sure of a cure, how can I stop them?" I said out loud, glaring at Jason. "By killing them? By casting a spell to make them forget the whole cure." Jason spoke and I rolled my eyes and threw myself onto the couch.

"What happened to Kol." I muttered aloud.

"Let's go around town." Jason said pointing to the door.

                              ༺♡༻

"Well well what do we have here?" I said out loud as I walked in the Gilberts' house. I grunted leaning against the door opening and Klaus looked at me with a death stare.

"Madeleine what brought you back to town?" Klaus asked stepping closer to the door.

"Oh!" He said and I frowned.

"I don't think you know everything your little friends did." Klaus said and I tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked and Klaus grinned while sitting on the sofa.

"Look for yourself." Klaus pointed to the kitchen and I slowly turned my head.

I walked towards the kitchen and stopped next to the counter. I took a deep breath and saw a burnt body on the floor.

"Perhaps you recognize who it is?" Klaus's speech could be heard from behind.

I swallowed a lump in my throat and my breathing became heavy. Tears started to fall from my eyes and I slowly turned around. "Who did this?"

"Who did this!" I screamed with watery eyes. Klaus stared blankly at the floor.

The door opened and Tyler walked in. "Morning sunshine. You look pathetic." He said leaning against the wall with a grin on his face as he glared at Klaus.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different." Klaus said turning around.

"Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything, because I'll have grouged your eyeballs." Klaus spoke.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then.. so I can shove it down your throat." Tyler spoke and I turned around watching Kol's corpse on the floor.

I bent down next to him and let the tears fall. Oh Kol, You promised me. Who did this to you. I looked up and heard Klaus and Tyler talking. I sped up to Tyler, grabbing him by the throat and throwing him against the wall. "So a tough hybrid." I started and Tyler looked wide eyed. He tried to wring my hand out but he was weaker. I tightened my grip on his neck.

"Who killed Kol?" I looked at him menacingly.

"Answer when I ask!" I yelled throwing him away. I took the umbrella and sped over to him, smashing it through his chest right next to his heart.

"That's what I like." Klaus spoke sitting on the sofa watching the event before him. Tyler gasped and pulled the umbrella away but I thrust my hand through his chest, taking hold of his heart. "Elena helped and Jeremy killed him to make the mark grow." Tyler spoke and I let go.

I clenched my jaw. "That fucking bitch."

"So they set out to find a cure for that poor Elena." I said looking at Klaus who was staring with a grin on his face.

I snapped Tyler's neck then. "There is only one cure." I started and Klaus turned his head. "When they come back I'll kill that Katherine's double bitch." I said and Klaus chuckled. "Elena and Damon are together, I don't think your dear Damon likes the idea." Klaus told and I squeezed the table in front of me.

"Maybe then I'll kill Jeremy." I winked and went out.

Jason stood on the side of the road blankly looking down. I walked to the car and he sat quietly next to me. "He died." Jason murmured quietly and I held back tears. I dug out my phone and dialed a number.

"What a lovely surprise Madilyn." Came from the other end of the phone. "You weren't hard to track down, I guessed you were one step ahead of them. So I have a request for you. Kill him." I said and hung up.

Jason turned to look at me and I smiled. "Because of Damon, I won't kill that bitch myself, but one day she will die and I'm going to thank whoever does it for me." I said with a wicked grin on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28K 25
in which a girl with eyes filled with innocence and veins filled with power is mated to the volturi kings and their trusted guards ā€¢ " butterflies ca...
75.1K 1.4K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
507K 13.5K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...
681K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...