✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?
Chapter 39: Hide and Seek

Chapter 14: In his Arms

2.5K 143 18
By Aryagirl07

Abhi's POV:

She just stood there being numb. Her eyes became teary, but she didn't let them fall. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes and looked up to control her tears.

Opening them she looked straight in my eyes and called me with so much love that if the situations would have been different I would have ran to her and hugged her, never allowing her to leave.

Her black eyes were staring at me with so much love in them, that it made me doubt on my decision of seeking a revenge from her. Am I doing something wrong? I questioned my self.

You hate me na?" She asked in a painful voice, making me come out of my thoughts, I looked away not wanting to look in her eyes as they were doing something to me.

She walked towards me slowly, as she reached me she held my face gently in her palm and turned my face making me look straight in her eyes.

"If you hate me so much then say it meri aakho mai dekho aur kahedo that you hate me" she said with a painful smile while tears were streaming down her cheeks. (Look in my eyes and say that you hate me)

'Do I really hate her?' I questioned my self, this is the first time in four years this question strike my mind. 'Don't be stupid Abhi, she has already played once with you, don't forget how she broke you, how she left you. Don't melt looking at her eyes it can be a lie too. Whatever we see is not always true.' my mind reminded me.

My eyes darken remembering everything that happened. A fire ignite in my body. "I hate you shivani" I said looking straight in her eyes, though my heart was not ready to accept it but my mind won.

she looked at me like she read my soul and said "I hate you too" with a painful smile. But her 'I hate you' didn't mean that. There was a difference,the difference was her eyes.

My eyes held anger and hate in them while saying it, but her eyes held lots of love in them changing its meaning completely.

She was trembling her breath was uneven, it was like she is fighting with something, with trembling hands she pulled me towards her making our forehead touch and my breath hitched seeing her this close

This is the first time she is initiating a touch. I can't take this anymore she is doing something to me and I can't let my walls down again for the same person who made me build them so high.

You can't break me again shivani, I won't allow that. I took a step back making her look in my eyes with pain but I do not care.
'Are you sure you don't?' Questioned my heart. 'YES' I said with determination.

"You think you can again fool me with your act of loving me and your innocent face. No shivani not again not this time never"

I chuckled "You know true love never dies it either that the person starts loving you more with time or it Change into hate when that person is betrayed and in our case it's hate Shivani Sharma. NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT" I threw these words on her face.

"And what if I changed it Abhi?" She said slowly her voice low. "Huh?" I asked being suprised. "Yes Abhi what if i change it? She said wiping her tears, there was a determind look on her face.

" Oh! So much confidence" I said folding my hands on my chest with a smrik on my face. " Sorry but that will never happen and stop with your drama if you loved me why did you went away, why you left me? Why you went to Rudra?" I asked loudly but she remained quiet. "What now cat got your tongue or did it spoiled your plan that I already know your truth" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Sometimes truth is far different then what it seems Abhi" she said softly and I saw pain and fear in her eyes. I don't know but I feel her eyes always tries to tell me something which she don't want me to know.

I observe her for a minute and then left from there " it will happen Abhi, your feelings will change." I heard her before I left for the parking lot.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Shivani's pov :
I stood there weeping alone as Abhi left me. It hurts, his words prick my heart like needles but I don't want to get weak in front of him.

Though he said he hate me but I saw him struggling to say that, his eyes flashed with hesitation before anger took over him.

He is difficult to read but once you learned to read him you will find his eyes as window to his soul. I know whatever happened had made it difficult for him to trust me or anyone, but this will not stop me from winning him. 'You can do this shivi' I said to my self wiping my tears.

I collected my things and decided to go home as it was too late. The day was so tiring for me and I am completely exhausted.

As I walked out of the hospital I met vivek, he is one of the interns here. "Still here? He asked checking him watch a smile played on his lips. "Yes had some work" I told him being little uncomfortable.

I know I can't avoid people all my life and I am trying my best to get normal with people around me, but I think some wounds can't heal that easily.

"Its too late, Come I will drop you" he said with a smile and I felt numb at the thought of going with him. It's not like he is bad or something, its just I was not comfortable with people specifically men, as I was about to deny we heard an authorized voice making us turn towards the voice.

"No need Dr. Vivek, she is coming with me" Abhimanyu said looking at him, his face was blank and jaw clenched. Vivek looked between him and me for a second "ok then I will leave, take care Dr shivani." He said to me with a smile and left giving a small nod to Abhimanyu.

I was suprised Abhi is going to take me home? that too without me requesting him. wow! without wasting a second I went to sit in his car what if he change his mind i can't take the risk, 'thank god he is ready to take me home I was so tired and it's too dark also.' I thought while walking towards his car.

I stop near the car, ' but where should I sit?' I thought to myself. If I sat in the passenger seat he will get angry but if I sat in the back seat he will think I am taking him as my driver.

What should I do I thought and looked at Abhimanyu who rolled his eyes looking at me as if he could read my mind.

Abhimanyu sat in the car, while I was still struggling. Finally Abhimanyu got irritated and said " if you didn't sat in next few seconds I will leave you here" I quickly opened the door and sat in the passenger seat without a second thought.

Abhimanyu started the car, I looked at him he still looks angry that means it's better I keep my mouth shut then increasing his anger.

There was complete silence in the car but it was a comfortable silence.
We had crossed half a distance when my phone rang catching our attention. I looked at the caller and saw that it was Maa.

"It's Maa" I said to Abhimanyu and picked up the call.

Maa:hello shivi beta, how are you and are you with Abhi he is not answering my calls, Actually i have to tell you guys something"
Maa said in one breath making me smile. She sound excited.

Me: yes Maa I am good and he is with me, wait I will put the phone on speaker."
I said looking at Abhimanyu who was looking at me from time being cluless. I put the phone on speaker and Maa spoke

Maa: "hello Abhimanyu, how are you beta?" Maa asked lovingly just how she asked me.

Abhi:" I am good mom" He replied shortly. "Cold hearted" I mumble to myself.

Maa: "actually I had called to inform you both that we all are coming to Noida the day after tomorrow as you both know karwa chauth is in next few days and it's Shivani's first time, we thought it will be a good idea if we all be together."

She said excitingly. On the mention of karwa chauth (on this day all wife's keep fast for their husband, for their long life) Abhimanyu looked at me.

Me: "What!!! Really Maa" I screamed with happines
Maa: "yes, I hope you both don't have any problem with it. It's been so long and we all are missing you both."
Maa said emotionally.

Abhi: "no Maa we don't have any problem infact it will make us happy"
Abhimanyu said with a small smile.

Me: "yes maa I am so happy" I said excitingly.

Maa: "ok then we will be arriving there the day after tomorrow and don't worry we won't interrupted your romance" Maa said making my eyes wide in shock. I can imagine Maa winking on the other side of the phone.

Maa:"you guys can still Roman......." she was cut in the middle by Abhimanyu before she could continue her sentence.

Abhi: "ok Maa see you guys soon and do tell Rakshit I was asking about him." He said quickly.

Maa: "sure beta, ok then take care both of you bye." She said suppressing a laugh and the phone got disconnected.

The car got silent again, I was lookingout of the window lookingat the passing shops "you don't have to keep the fast" Abhi said after ten minutes.

I looked at his with a frown "Huh?" I asked confusingly. " you don't have to fast on karwa chauth." He said looking at me in between while driving.

karwa chauth (This day is celebrated with the belief that it emulates Goddess Parvati, who kept fast to obtain Lord Shiva as her husband. Therefore, all married women keep this fast to ensure the longevity of their husbands and an enduring marriage.)

"I will keep it, you can't stop me from doing that." I said camly not in a mood to fight over this as I was too tired.

"No you won't, make some excuses that you can't keep I am sure mom will understand. It holds too much important for a married couple and I don't want us to mess with it." He said strictly.

"He is already messing with our marriage" I mumble to my self mentally rolling my eyes.

"Abhi I know the importance that's why I am keeping it" I said fighting back there is no way he can stop me from doing it. "You are my husband, I will keep it" I added farther.

"No I am not, I don't accept you as my wife remember." He said raising his eyebrows.
I sat back stright on my seat and turned to him. "I am not keeping for you, I am keeping it for my husband." I said folding my hands on my chest.

"No, you can't" he said with anger "and who are you to stop me? Why should i listen to you?" I asked with a fake frown.

"I am your husband" he growl back. "Oh but you just said you are not my husband, remember?" I said raising my eyebrow just like him. He looked so annoyed that I wanted to laugh.

"You are not keeping the fast and that's final." He said stopping the car suddenly. Thank god I was wearing the seat belt.

His anger was at its peak and I know I should be quite but I didn't " I will, I will, I will" I said being equally angrily. What's with him if he doesn't accept our marriage it's ok but it's important for me and he can't stop me from doing it.

"You can't force me......." I was cut off by him harshly. "Enough" he said loudly banging his hand on the starring wheel making me flinch. "Get out" he said looking at me but I didn't moved. "Get out shivani" He shouted again but I kept staring at him too scared to react.

He opened the door and got off the car while I kept looking at him confused and scared. Trust me though he is handsome Like a Greek god but you won't like to face him when he is angry. He then opened my door and pulled me out of the car.

"Abhi.. what are you doing" I said trying to free myself from his hold but his hold was too tight. His fingers were digging in my skin making me whimper in pain.

I am sure it will leave bruises, he pushed me away from the car slightly, then he quickly sat in his car and drive away saying "now come alone" leaving me alone on a dark and empty road.

I was too stunned 'what did just happen?' I whispered to myself. It took me few minutes to figure out my situation I look around to see if anyone else is there but only met with silence.

Fear crept in my heart finding myself alone in darkness, my body started trembling and panic filled my heart. My eyes filled with tears and soon a sob left my lips.

I have Nyctophobia (fear of darkness) I tried to find a way to go home but my mind was not working. My body felt cold I sat there hugging myself and buried my face trying to calm my self. 'He is so heartless he left me alone here, he didn't even thought once before doing it.' I said crying to myself. I don't know how long I sat there in the same position.

After about sometime I heard a car horn but I didn't lifted my head. "Shivani" I heard Abhi's alarmed voice and my body instantly relaxed listening to his voice, I felt safe his voice was enough to make me feel safe.

"Shivani" I heard him again, this time he called my name with relief my sobs turned more louder but I didn't lifted my head. I felt him walking toward me and as he reached me he bend at my level.

"Dammit" I heard him swearing looking at my crying figure. "Shivani" He called me so softly that I thought I am imagining it. He took a deep breath "aacha listen sorry I should have not done that. I am really sorry" He said being genuinely guilt.
(You are lucky girl an arrogant person said sorry to you 😉)

"Come let's go home" he said pulling my hand but anger filled in me as soon as my fear disappeared. I pulled my hand harshly from his hold.

"Shivani let's go" he said again making me stand on my feet and turing towards his car which was parked at some distance. I just stood there looking away from him, not following him.

He turned around when he saw that I am not following him. "Shivani don't make me angry again" he said in a threatening voice. " or ?or what? will you leave me again like this" I said furiously looking him dead in eyes.

He looked at my face which had tear stains all over them and eyes which were filled with fresh set of tears. I am sure my lips must have turned pink as it always does when I cry. His eyes soften looking at my crying face.

"No, I will pick you like this and take you home forcefully" he said softly lifting me in his arms. I gasped in suprise "Leave me" I said struggling in his arms only to make his hold tight on me but not as tight to hurt me.

"I said leave me Abhimanyu" I shouted struggling in his arms as fresh tears kept sliding down my cheeks. No matter how much I try I was not able to come out of his hold. He looked at me for sometime as I shouted his name instead of calling him Abhi, but then resumed walked as if he heard nothing.

He made me sit in the passenger sit and quickly sat in his seat putting the car on child lock. He knew I would open the door and go out that's why he did that.

"Don't cry shivani" Abhi sorry Abhimanyu said sighing When he saw that I didn't stopped crying even after ten minutes.
(Shivani is calling him Abhimanyu and not Abhi because she is angry 😂)

"Do you want me to play music for you?" He asked trying to distract me but I looked outside the window completely avoiding him tears kept rolling down my cheeks and my hiccups filled his car.

He was looking at me from time to time but I didn't looked at him even once. What suprised me was how his voice or presence can make me feel safe. This made me realize that how much I trust him but he don't even trust me a bit.

I don't know when sleep consumed me and I slept in his car. When I woke up a little in middle I saw him carrying me towards my room, I was too sleepy to fight so instead I tighten my hold on his neck and slept putting my head on his chest with a smile playing on my lips.
(Her anger can wait for now🤭)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey guys here's the 14th chapter, hope you all will like it.

What do you all think will she be able to keep fast?

Will Abhimanyu's feeling change?

Who else have Nyctophobia?

I am just loving their journey I hope you all are too.That's all for today, see you in the next chapter😉

Don't forget to share your views, do vote and follow my profile🤌

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 34.3K 73
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
765K 35.2K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...
18.1K 427 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
460K 17.5K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...