FOREVERMORE || THE ORIGINALS

Galing kay BlitzMikaelson

The Klaus Mikaelson and Christiana "Christy" Mikaelson saga continues! Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson a... Higit pa

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Eight

9 1 1
Galing kay BlitzMikaelson

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy is in the study, sitting behind the desk, writing a letter to Odessa, the Elder Goddess of Luck Fortune.

{Christy's Outfit}

After writing her short letter, Christy gently sets down her pencil and folds her paper in half. She makes her eyes glow blue and uses her sorceress magic to magically send her letter to Odessa.

Trinity walks inside the study. "Mom? Grandpa Ames is here."

"Okay." Christy said.

Christy and Trinity walks out of the study, in the hallway and up to the second floor balcony railing.

Ames is there, wearing casual clothes with a trench coat. "Hello, Trinity. Christiana."

"Hi, Dad." Christy greeted her father.

⚜️⚜️

In the dining room, Ames and Christy are sitting at the dining table across from each other with a platter of beignets.

"What are you doing here? I mean, it's good to see you." Christy said to her Dad with a small smile.

"I just wanted to come to see you." Ames said to her, taking a bite out of his beignet. "And so, you've encountered Odessa."

Christy chuckled, softly. "Yeah. She was happy to see me."

Ames chuckled. "I'm sure she was pleased to see you, although, you did try to thievery a gem necklace from her palace casino club at the age of 23."

"I was gonna steal it, and then, I was gonna hand it back to Odessa." Christy said.

"I know. Even though, your mother and I didn't talk about it, doesn't mean that we did not know." Ames said to Christy.

"I know, Dad." Christy said.

Ames and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

And then, Marcel and Vincent slowly walks inside the dining room.

"Ames. Christy." Marcel said.

"Hello, Marcel Gerard. Vincent Griffith." Ames greeted them with a small smile.

"Sorry to break up the father-daughter moment, but we have a little situation." Marcel said.

"What is it, Marcel?" Christy asked.

"It's the Labradorite Cube." Vincent said.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Christy, Marcel and Vincent are in the ballroom.

"The Labradorite Cube needs to be fully charged up. But right now, it's just a relic cube." Ames said.

"We already know that Labradorite Cube needs to fully charged with magic." Klaus said.

"Not just any magic." Christy said.

Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Marcel and Vincent looks at Christy.

"My magic." Christy said to them. "I'm stronger enough to fully charge the Labradorite Cube."

"And what would happen if the Labradorite Cube is fully charged?" Elijah asked.

"Someone can use it for power." Ames replied.

"It'll have to take all my strength and my energy just to fully charge it." Christy said.

"But if you use all of your strength and your energy to fully charge the Labradorite Cube, you could die, Christy." Vincent said.

"It wouldn't be first time that I've died." Christy said.

"It's not teasing." Klaus said with a serious look on his face.

"I'm not." Christy said with a serious look on her face.

And then, the entire compound goes dimmed.

"What the hell is that?" Marcel asked.

"Emperor Junius. He's here." Christy realized.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, with a eclipse in the sky, Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Marcel and Vincent looks at Christy walks outside of the compound with the sky orange.

Christy looks up at Emperor Junius, in his Red Dragon form, flying around in the sky.

"How the hell are we gonna stop Junius from destroying?" Marcel asked.

"Maybe, I can." Christy said, and transforms into her Fawkes-Phoenix form.

Christy the Fawkes-Phoenix flies upwards in the air and towards Emperor Junius.

"Junius?" Christy said to him.

Junius the Red Dragon stops flying and looks at Christy. "Christiana? Have you come to stop me?"

"I don't want to fight you." Christy told him.

"I do not want to fight you either, I want to destroy you?!" Emperor Junius exclaimed.

And then, Emperor Junius the Red Dragon and Christy the Fawkes-Phoenix engages in a fight.

Junius grabs Christy by her throat with his dragon claw and drags her upwards against the bell tower.

Christy reverses their positions, so, she's dragging him across the buildings. Junius scratches her stomach with his dragon claws, making her yelp out in slight pain.

But Christy drags Junius atop of a rooftop and they both falls down and lands on the ground of the Jackson Square.

Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Marcel and Vincent both runs to the Jackson Square.

Transforming back into their normal selves, Junius and Christy are both laying on the crumble of the Jackson Square.

With bruises on their faces, both Emperor Junius and Christy slowly sits up straight. They both look at each other as Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Marcel and Vincent slowly walks up to them.

Christy slowly gets up to her feet and looks at Junius looks up at her.

"Do it?!" Emperor Junius exclaimed. "I don't want to endure this dragon curse anymore, so, do it, Christy. Destroy me?!"

Christy looks at Junius, and gently pulls out a vial of red liquid from her jeans pocket and gently tosses it Junius's lap.

Junius gently takes the vial and looks up at Christy. "What is this?"

"A cure to remove your dragon curse." Christy told him. "You can keep your dragon form though."

"Why are you doing this?" Junius asked.

"Because I know what it's like to have a darkness that can't be suppressed." Christy told him. "You gotten your kingdom back, Junius."

Emperor Junius slowly gets up to his feet, gently holding the vial in his hand. He looks at Christy, touched by her generous.

"I thank you." Emperor Junius thanked her.

"You're welcome." Christy said.

Junius and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and Emperor Junius is engulfed in smoke.

Klaus, Elijah, Ames, Marcel, Vincent and Christy exchange looks at each other.

Ames slowly walks up to his daughter, Christy, and she collapses into his arms and he holds her in his arms.

"It's alright. You're gonna be alright." Ames said to his daughter.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That evening, after the eclipse has gone away and the sky has returned back to normal, in the ballroom, Christy has a ice pack to her stomach scratch wound where Junius scratched her with his dragon claw.

"That wound looks quite deep." Klaus said, biting his wrist and drips some of his blood in a glass cup. And hands it to her.

"Thanks." Christy thanked him, gently taking the glass cup and takes a swig of his blood.

The blood heals her stomach scratch wound.

Klaus sits down on the sofa beside her. "Christy? What you did for Junius. It was generous of you."

"I know I can't save everyone, but at least, I can try or do whatever I can or do my at least, best to do so." Christy said.

"I know." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Ames slowly walks inside the ballroom. "Marcel and Vincent sends their regards and we'll see you around."

"Okay." Christy said.

"Will you both be alright?" Ames asked both Klaus and Christy.

"We'll be fine, Dad." Christy reassured her father.

"Alright, then." Ames said, and whoosh upwards in a bolt of Thunder.

"Luna, Trinity and Nikole will be at Mount Orasani. And it's been a little while since you and I had lonesome together." Klaus said to her.

Christy small smiles at him and Klaus small smiles back at her.

"Yeah, we could take a stroll through the French Quarter or something." Christy said, gently leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Savor deep fried pastry of beignets." Klaus said and gently leans his head on hers. "Visit Bourbon Street. Listen to some jazz."

"Yeah, sounds nice." Christy said, getting up and walks away. "Alright, I'll see you in the morning."

"You too, Love." Klaus said.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
1.8K 55 24
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.❞ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚. It's been a few mon...
59.3K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
58.6K 1.7K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...