Reborn

By BunnyTaeil

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... More

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
13. Enjoying Jeju
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

30. Being followed

5.2K 213 25
By BunnyTaeil

Writer’s pov

Y/n never knew that her friend knew this version of her song was y/n's favourite. This was touching for y/n, somehow she felt good that she has a friend like her. Sumi played it for her friend who was really going through a lot. If this can give her friend a brief moments relief then that's all she would do for her. 

To her unknown the male beside her was shocked to see her smile genuinely. Jungkook felt his heart is again beating irregularly, and his stomach also feel weird. Something seems wrong to him, his face feel hot. But strangely he was mesmerised by a simple smile of y/n. When he saw her happy he felt himself blaming too. Is it okay for him to feel this type of emotions for his savior?  The one who changed his whole life. 

Jungkook still find himself unable taking his eyes off from this particular girl. 

Since the lights were not bright enough he couldn’t see but predict who the person was. Jungkook has been feeling an intense gaze on him for a moment now. At first he choose to ignore because he didn’t wanted any problem now since he is with y/n. 

Now Jungkook know It's coming from beside the table where y/n's family and Taehyung's parents are. 

And he recognize this heated gaze now. It's Kim Taehyung. 

He knew Kim Taehyung is related to y/n's family. But what was his reason to target Jungkook?  Jungkook made a mental note to do a background check on him and keep on his guard. 

When the performance was over everyone start to cheer for her clap for her. 

Y/n had this small yet beautiful rare smile on her face when she silently cheer for her friend. 

Y/n's eyes fall on Rose who remain stunned. Too shocked to move, this is the first time she had seen her sister smile. She has never seen her genuinely smile in her life time. 

Roseanne snapped from her shockley state by her fiance calling for her. She looked so pale. This not just this something else has triggered her. Y/n looked Tae Sumi with that adoration, that she used to had for Roseanne when they were kids. When Roseanne was four she used to play piano, well she was learning how to. At first she was so bad at it that she got scolded by her teacher. But two years old y/n would looked at her sister like she has own the world. She had so much adoration on her eyes for her elder sister. Y/n always wanted her elder sisters love and affection but Roseanne didn’t wanted to share the love and attention with her so she pushed her away.

 Roseanne knew even if their parents doesn’t love y/n give all of it to Roseanne, y/n still loved her sister. 

 It triggered Roseanne so bad, because that sister of her who used to follow her all day and used to copy her now fell like a different person. She didn’t had any reaction when she saw Roseanne but she smiled happily when Tae Sumi performed a song for her. Did Tae Sumi replaced Roseanne's place in y/n's life?

But the biggest question is is now Roseanne happy after getting all the love from her parents and the rest of the world? Y/n has made her own place in this world, a strong and unbearable place but still neglected by her parents. Is Roseanne happy with the overflowing love from their parents? 

All this thoughts race through her mind. She looked so pale that her parents instead calling in for doctor. 

Of course she refused but did her parents listen? No!  

Roseanne had to left, her parents reminded her she has a drama shoot tomorrow if she gets sick now it will be a problem. She needs to see a doctor now. 

"Y/n, tomorrow we have work at Kim manufacturers are you coming?" Jungkook asked the girl who watched her older sister being dragged by her parents. But Jungkooks voice brought her all attention towards him.

"No, I have other work. I'll send my secretary over there." Y/n replied 

"Oh. When are you going home? " he again asked 

"Umm, now. Sumi probably need to stay a bit more but Rowan and me doesn’t. What about you?" she asked to the male infront of her who is shaking inside due to nervousness. He wanted to talk to her, make more progress in their conversation but he doesn’t know how to. After all she is not just a random person, even thinking about her make him nervous. He has mustered up all his courage to approach her. 

Y/n talk to her friends, Sumi leaves with her parents and brothers. Rowan and y/n also leave together of course not before biding Jeon Jungkook goodbye. 

Even though Jungkook was a bit upset not able to make a proper conversation his upset face had a beautiful smile all way home when he realized that the y/n he would never dare to look at is now talking with him. Today he saw her in new look, he saw a precious smile of that girl which is very rare. This things were too precious for him actually. All the way home he couldn’t stop smiling with his racing heart. 

Y/n pov 

Someone's following us. Neither my or Rowans enemy. Rowan and I both sense it a while ago. So we both send signal to our security team it's been five minutes already. Whoever is following us doing a good job hiding and following.  But me and Rowan has a lot of people who are after us, so we are very serious about our surrounding and safety. Rowan did a great job making it look like we haven’t find out about this.

Rowan pull his gun with one hand and with another hand he is driving. Both of us has gun for safety. We learn fighting and shooting in case. We can't take risk. I also held my gun under my dress. I have been into so many attacks and many tried to kidnap. So this things don't scare me anymore. Also our security team will be here in no time. 

"Sir we have spoted them. We'll attack now." spoke a man on the phone to Rowan 

"Take them to the base. I'm coming there." Rowan said and cut the call.

I saw few cars around us. It's my security team. Me and Rowan put our guns down. 

"Do you think It's again to kill one of us or someone new playing with us? " I asked 

"Dunno. But whoever send them will have a good price to pay." Rowan said sharply. He is seriously angry now, Rowan doesn’t get angry easily but if gets then you need to run away. Because he is the most scariest when he gets angry. 

Soon, he parked his car we got out. This is one of his base where he brought people he caught for introgression. 

We entered the base it’s look like tgey have captured all of them alive. They're indeed on of the best security system. 

"Did they spoke?" Rowans sharp dangerous voice echoed the room. His and my eyes piece through those mans who were blindfolded and torture very badly. 

"Yes sir, they were send for you. They are contract killer, the client you helped getting Justice for rape was a mare civilian but the criminals father is a professor of a reputed university. After the news of his son his reputation crumbled into dust and he paid them to kill you." The chief of the security team spoke with disgust. All of us were so disgusted 

A Professor of a reputed university who has knowed to be a role model for his students has done this kind of shits. What's more disgusting was his son raped five women and he instead of punishing his son he threats to kill those girls and their family. 

The last victim of his son's rape was running away from them. She tried to suicide twice but got saved somehow. Her name is Park Minji Her family didn’t knew why she did that, after knowing the truth they went to the former no. 1 Law farm but they didn’t help also they manipulated  the girl not to do this for her own good because they were already receiving tons of money from the professor. 

Anyway, that girl's mom came to Rowan. Rowan was also offered money by the Professor but he refused and decided to take the case. It became a national news how a professor and his son did dirty. At the end those five girls got the justice. Park Minji is now seeking help from psychiatrist. 

"Inform the police and I'm gonna make that man rot his all life to fucking prison." Rowan said firmly and chief nodded. 

Rowan and I came out of there. Rowan need to clear his mind now he is really angry. He hates this kinds of shits since he has a sister at home he never want any rapist to get away from their sins. 

I hugged Rowan, his tense body calms and he wrapped his hands around me.  "Hey, calm down and don't go to your apartment today go and spend some time with your family. Enough of the work. Your sister miss you. " 

"Hmm, I miss her too." he mumbled 

We broke the hug and drive separate ways with our bodyguards. 

I came to my penthouse, I was greeted by my butler and delicious food smell. I took a bath to relax myself today was very eventful. After dressing up to my sleepwear I went for food. 

After finishing my dinner I took my phone out that was ringing. 

"How is everyone doing dude?" I asked Rowan through video call eating my Ice-cream. 

"Everyone has been ass that's why I didn’t bring you with me." he grumbled patting his one and half years old sister's back. His sister has buried her face in his chest sucking her thumb shyly trying to peek at the camera. I smile at her antics.

"Hey, please come tomorrow. My grandma is sulking so is my father." Rowan groans and I laugh. His parents love me more hehe.

"I have tons of works tomorrow. I won't be able to make before 9 p.m." I said calmly 

"Okay okay. I'll see if Sumi also can come. Bye I need to play with her." Rowan point at his sister and I nod.

It's been a while since I visit damn I should take some present with me for them.

Rowans father has married a beautiful women three years ago. And they had a daughter together named Angela.  The women he met at the beach when we were on a vacation. She is a divorcee she had a kid who died in a accident. Actually this was the reason of her divorce with her ex, none of them could crop with each others. Anyway she is such an amazing women who has given Rowan the love of mother that he never had. Rowan called her mother, he loves her equally.  I was so jealous of Rowan when he got a mother. He has a lovely family who loves him to death.

But then I remember, I also have my uncle who has been protecting me from the world. And he has given me the world, he is my father, he is my mother. Also my grandparents loves me to death. I won't be more greedy.

I think I should go to sleep now I have long day ahead. 

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 470 16
Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book, she accidentally transmigrated to her...
16.8K 482 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
4.5K 662 27
There is a saying life gives everyone a second chance. Everyone wants to know protagonist side of story but ever heard of Antagonist side of story. B...
55.8K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...