You're gonna feel it

By Thatlostdaughter

The story begins with the meeting of riyah and mason through a hookup app, Riyah is a dominatrix who enjoys i... More

Caution
Sneak peek : pt 01
The text
The Meetup
The night 1
Hiatus
Character Descriptions

The night 2

329 1 0
By Thatlostdaughter

Mason was flustered and a bit embarassed by riyah's answer  .
He covered his face with his hands , only giving riyah more power , she smirks .

Mason attempts to stand up from her lap but she pulls him even closer . Chest to chest , breathing harder by the minute  .
It was almost suffocating .....

"So , you tell me .. what do you wanna do first ? Want me to peg you , jerk you off , suck you , ride you ?"
Riyah asks in a straight forward manner .
"And fyi my stamina is very very high. Choose wisely darling ."

"Are you challenging me ri ?"

"What do you think ?"

"I think you are challenging me!"

"Maybe . Maybe not ?" She says in an attempt to push his buttons .

This angers mason a bit (she succeeded) .

"Well then suck me off . Let's see how long it takes for you to make me cum ."

"Mhmm is that a challenge ?"

"Maybe it is .. maybe it isn't .. idk . You tell me ."

She pulls him closer and pecks him ..
Leaving mason a bit shocked at her actions .

Riyah flips him over on the couch and unzips his pants , removing them while holding an intense eye contact , making mason shiver with how wet he was getting .

She then playfully bites his hard on ... Mason moans softly .

She licks him from over his underwear , making him shiver and impatient for her .

After a few seconds mason gives up and tell riyah to suck him off and removed his underwear quickly , seeing him and his restless actions .
She loved it .

She licks him , sucking every inch. Making sure that he will never feel this kind of pleasure with anyone .

Moaning with ecstasy he holds riyah's head with his hands pushing his cock deeper into her mouth
"m-mmhh" his voice gets muffled (for obvious reasons)

Mason thought he was pushing riyah to her limits but he was proved wrong , when riyah starting playing with his hole .

She spits on her finger and applies it to soften his hole , when she suddenly inserted 2 fingers at once shocking mason and making him cum violently .

He came hard and alot .

"Pent up were you ?" Riyah says gulping all the cum .

"Woah woah ri !! Did you swallow it ?!" Shocked mason asks .

"Yea , you're quite delicious shortcake"

"Huh ?? What ri spit it out !"

"Why ? It was tasty and a bit sweet"

"Oh my gosh man."

"But .. you came only when I put my fingers in your hole huh ? You like being fucked that much shortcake ?"

He hesitated but answered in a seductive voice and said -
"Yes I do , fuck me.."

He lays down on the floor and opens his legs .

Riyah felt a shiver down her spine . She smirks and licks her lips seductively .

"Open your legs for me sweetheart."
She whispers and places her hand on his waist .
Mason opens his legs and Riyah starts kissing his feet and works her way up to his chest .

She takes off his top and starts to lick and suck every crevice of his body .
She sucks and leaves hickeys all over him while her fingers ruin him more and more by the moment .

Mason cums and moans , the room was filled with a sweet smell of them .
Mason had enough of all the licking .

Frustrated he sits up and starts pulling at riyahs clothes .
She takes it off for him . He does the exact things riyah did to him  .
Licking and sucking all over her , making her wet from his saliva .
He starts biting her , leaving marks and making Riyah flinch with every bite .

He slightly picks her up (boy is strong) and gets in a 69 position .
They start going at each other wild , moan loudly and cum .

Riyah gets up and .....

Author's note:  Sorry for the very late upload of this chapter .
I was busy with the exams and stuff . Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I'll be publishing the next part in 2 days .
Thank you for reading doobies . Enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 710 38
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
49.1K 2K 16
Book 2 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖆�...
5K 972 12
هەموو شت بە باشی دەڕۆیشت هەمووان دڵخۆش بوون بەڵام دووبارە ناخۆشی هات و پێویست بوو بە تاقیکردنەوەی ژیان تێپەڕن
THE PARADISE OF LIES By Vanhi

Mystery / Thriller

8.5K 1.2K 75
GENRE : Thriller , drama .......... Vaidehi is a young woman with her own set of dreams and disappointments. She faces a heartbreak when...