๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง

By Snapplefactsduh

๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ... More

Copyright.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

6.

763 35 24
By Snapplefactsduh

Lowkey
We be keeping it low, but to keep it real
Lowkey
I've been thinking about showing you how I feel
Lowkey
Baby, don't resist it's alright to be
Lowkey
If the thought is there, I really think we should roll with it

Kaseci pulled into the parking lot. She watched Creed jump out the car and walk directly into the strip club.

Kaseci made sure her gun was on her hip before she got out the car.

Ignoring the line, she walked past everyone and entered the club. She wasn't waiting in no line, she didn't have to.

The air was thick with a blend of sweat, desperation, and perfume of all kinds making Kaseci curl her lip up.

Kaseci ignored the glares from women in skimpy outfits that barely covered anything.

She kept her hand on her gun as she walked through the club, her eyes scanning her surroundings trying to spot a questionable character.

She didn't see no opps but that didn't mean shit to her, you never knew who knew who and she wasn't gon take that risk by thinking shit was sweet.

A piece of her didn't even wanna be here especially when she just splattered that niggas brains across the pavement.

Her eyes noticed Nah'jae in the back of the club tucked away, not bothering to focus on that. She spotted Creed who was sitting in a secluded area which she liked.

Her gaze fixated on the dancer on stage, already knowing who that was.

Kaseci slid into the seat next to Creed, who was also tuned into the dancer performing in front of him.

" Ain't that Darco piece, " Creed said his voice barely audible over the loud music.

A smirk took over Kaseci's face as she leaned back into her seat. She nodded in Creed's direction confirming what he already knew.

" Chill out it's already handled " she responded to Creed seeing him grip his gun getting ready to shoot the stripper bitch on stage.

She turned her head towards Nah'jae who was planted at the back of the club.

Taking in her appearance, Kaseci could tell what she was here to do. She was very familiar with Nah'jae, she held her weight in this gang shit which is why she was still alive.

Nah'jae had certain duties to fulfill and if she didn't Kaseci would have no problem killing her and anything related to her.

She wouldn't mind gutting her out and hanging her body somewhere for everyone to see what happens if you don't do as instructed & expected of you.

Disloyalty would be an exchange for a life.

She watched Nah'jae's eyes scan her face before looking back into her eyes.

Kaseci nodded her head toward Nah'jae discreetly as their eyes met, she turned her attention back to the dancer coming out.

A sly smile played on Kaseci's lips as she watched Nefeli walk on the stage. She wasn't surprised to see her, she was well aware that she worked at the club.

Nefeli wasn't her bitch just sum that she dipped in when she felt like it.

Kaseci's eyes hungrily roamed over Nefeli's tight pink outfit, clinging to her skin like a second skin.

Her perky breast threatened to spill out of the top as she effortlessly crawled up and down the pole.

Kaseci was unable to tear her eyes away from the mesmerizing performance. Nefeli oozed sensuality, her body moved with ease becoming one with the music.

Kaseci could feel herself get hot as she watched Nefeli land in a split. She tucked her bottom lip remembering how Nefeli bounced on her strap in the same position.

She couldn't help but miss the way her thumbs fit perfectly in Nefeli's back dimples. She missed the way her pussy gripped her strap.

Sitting up in her seat, Kaseci noticed Nefeli's eyes meet hers. The look of surprise flashed on her face before a cocky grin covered it up.

It's like Nefeli started dancing just for her, she moved her body slowly in only a language Kaseci could understand.

Nefeli trailed her fingers seductively up and down her curves mirroring what Kaseci does when she's fucking the life outta her.

Kaseci couldn't resist the heavy desire as she watched Nefeli drop down to the floor, She wanted to explore every part of her body and make her beg until she couldn't no more.

Kaseci was big on pleasing, she wanted her women to feel sexy after experiencing her.

Nefeli was addicting, but Kaseci would always keep her distance from her.

The music died down as Nefeli bent down and rubbed her Nani slowly while looking at Kaseci.

Kaseci locked her eyes with Nefeli consumed by her sexuality. She was in love with it.

She watched Nefeli walk away.

" Ima be back be safe " Kaseci mumbled to Creed who looked at her with a knowing smirk.

She wasted no time getting up and walking towards the locker room, two doors stood before her.

Ignoring the employee's only sign she went into the first one already knowing Nefeli was in there.

Walking in the door she immediately locked it, observing the room she saw Nefeli standing up.

Kaseci intensely looked at Nefeli, allowing her eyes to linger on her pretty face. From her pretty perky lips to the symmetry of her face she was beautiful. The deep side part only added to the allure bringing out her features.

Kaseci just wished the inside matched the outside.

" I missed you, " Nefeli said softly desire dripping off her voice as she watched Kaseci approach her.

Kaseci's hands found their way to Nefeli's butt. She began massaging it before smacking it hard, earning a loud moan from Nefeli.

Kaseci caressed every inch of Nefeli's body, ensuring her touch lingered on her sensitive nipples.

Kaseci felt Nefeli's body melt in her hands, she began placing kisses on Nefeli's neck. She purposely left marks all over her.

Nefeli's low moans filled the locker room as Kaseci looked back up at her asking for confirmation.

" Yes please " Nefeli moaned out

Kaseci picked Nefeli's leg up putting it on her shoulder. Moving the pink fabric to the side she allowed her fingers to come in contact with Nefeli's wet folds.

Nefeli's moans in her ears turned her on more as she slowly pushed two fingers into her.

She felt Nefeli's body arch as she curved her fingers directly hitting her g spot that she was so familiar with.

Using her other hand she grabbed Nefeli's face making her look directly at her while she continued to abuse Nefeli's spot.

" Take it baby you know you can, " Kaseci said lowly continuing to hit Nefeli's spot

Hot tears streamed down Nefeli's face as she felt herself about to explode.

     " you been giving my pussy away" Kaseci lowly questioned as she began to hit Nefeli's stop harder

Nefeli squirted everywhere as she felt her legs begin to give out from the pleasure she was receiving.

" N-No I-I promise p-please " Nefeli cried out, her body convulsing from the pleasure she was receiving. She felt herself about to cum again.

Kaseci enjoyed the way her Nani gripped her fingers, she loved having Nefeli's juices on her hands.

Screams from the outside of the locker room caught Kaseci's attention. Just as she was about to remove her fingers from Nefeli's wetness, her phone began to ring loudly.

Ignoring Nefeli's mug, she used her free hand to answer her phone while she continued to finger fuck Nefeli's faster.

" Yo we gotta slide shit getting hectic "Creed's loud voice boomed through the phone.

Kaseci felt Nefeli whine her hips against her fingers as her body trembled. A series of loud moans left her mouth.

Kaseci didn't bother to respond as she hung up and pulled her fingers out Nefeli.

She didn't miss the pout on Nefeli's face but she knew better to say anything. This shit came over everything and nothing will ever change that.

" Leave the door open for me later "
Kaseci said before walking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 11
~ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
387K 5.2K 24
"๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŠ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—' ๐š˜๐š—"
530K 18.7K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ