𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒

By vintageclout

𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 More

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

2K 71 20
By vintageclout

dear darius i'll love you forever

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

ON INSTAGRAM LIVE was both kyawo and darius. Kyawo had been live for a while because she was bored in the car. Both her and othay were waiting for their mom to finish getting ready so that they could go last minute dress shopping.

Today was Kyawo's college homecoming, and her mom, Othay, Darius, and a few close family members came to New Jersey to celebrate with her. At first kyawo was on live by herself but then Darius ended up joining.

"Ight gone head and open it on live, since I know yo ass want to" Darius said, holding his phone closer to his face.

He watched as Kyawo grabbed the crumble cookie box and the small card that came with it that he had specifically delivered to her.

"please tell her ass again, cause im tryna eat one of these cookies" Othay said, getting off his phone and getting in front of the camera.

"Othay here, damn," she opened the box for him to take a cookie. He had been asking about that cookie ever since she received the box.

"Thank you, now open it. What you waiting for?" he said, taking a bite of the cookie with a smile.

"I can't stand you," Kyawo laughed, opening the envelope. Taking her time, she pulled out the card and read it out loud, "My heart would crumble if we didn't go to hoco together. This shit is so corny. Love, Darius."

Kyawo showed the card to the live, smiling as the comments started to roll in quickly.

"You know damn well you didn't have to read that part," Darius laughed.

"Awe, then you got the cookies with it. A little late on the asking, but I'll take it," she teased.

"I'm glad you fuck with it tho" Darius laughed. He loved seeing her smile.

Othaytiller: imma be like yall one day

"This nigga in the car and on the live commenting" Darius shook his head, laughing at Othay.

Lildariusfp: can yall tell us if yall together or no?

"Cause these comments be funny as hell, like this one." Othay read the comment out loud, "'Can y'all tell us if y'all together or not?'"

"Lil darius fanpage what the fuck you think?"Othay said, making Darius and Kyawo laugh. "yo othay has no filter chill" darius said

Their mom opened the car door, getting in the driver's seat. She placed her purse on the floor and put her keys in the ignition to start the car.

"You took long enough," Othay said. "Othay stop acting like it dont be taking me long to get ready," their mom replied as she backed out of the hotel parking lot.

Kyawo laughed, saying, "I'm finna get off live, Darius."

"Ight, make sure you take pictures of the dresses you're finna try on,"

   Kyawo smiled shyly and stuck her tongue out. Then, getting back serious, "I will," she said before ending the live.

Turning around in the mirror, Kyawo looked at the dress she was wearing, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. She didn't see anything entirely wrong with it, she just thought it looked a little funny on her.

She turned to her brother and her mom and asked, "What y'all think about this one?"

"Are you wearing the dress? Or is the dress wearing you?" Othay playfully asked while getting up and walking towards her, looking at the dress.

"Don't listen to him, Kyawo. It's cute, I like it," her mom said, while touching the dress.

"The top part kind of looks funny though, other than that, it looks good."

Scanning through the clothes, trying to help her out, Othay continued to look until he saw a dress that looked perfect for his sister. He picked one out and handed it to her. "Try this one on."

Kyawo took the dress from his hands and went back into the dressing room to put it on. She then walked out and looked into the mirror, smiling. "Oh yeah, this is the one right here," Othay said, holding his fist up to his mouth excitedly.

"Oh baby, this dress is beautiful. Look at your brother being useful for once," their mom said, messing with Othay's hair.

Her mom pulled out her camera and took a picture of Kyawo in her dress. Kyawo also took a picture of herself to send to Darius.

She smiled as she looked at his text, saying that it was his favorite. "Okay, I'm going with this one," Kyawo said to the person in the store. They took the dress to the cash register and paid for it.

"Now we gotta go get othay's what color you and amber choosing to do?" his mom asked as they walked out of the store.

"He finally got his wish to take amber out,'' Kyawo said.

"If Amber had a date, I don't think she would even go with him," their mom said, and othay looked at her.

"Now watchu mean by that, y'all know that girl mess with me on the low," othay said, smacking his lips as they headed into the store. "I think she said we doing gold."

"The same way you be playing around with me, I'm doing that same damn thing, othay," his mom said, laughing.

Coming out of the bathroom into the room was Amber dressed in her dress with her makeup done. She joined Kyawo, who was sitting on the bed

"Yeahhh my date look good as fuck" Othay, pulled out his phone to record Amber as she covered her face.

"Thank you, Othay. You look good too," she laughed. "Kyawo, Terry, and June said they finna pull up at your mom's location."

"Not they gone be there before us. our uncle said he's almost here to pick us up, and Darius said he was almost there too."

The reason they were still at the hotel was because their mama was at the location setting the place up.

"I wonder what that nigga put on, you seen his suit?" Othay asked his sister, who shook her head no. "All I know is it better be black."

"Tyrone take forever when we get there the send off gone be over"Othay said, lifting his head up from his phone.

"See know what you talking about before you start talking, he just said he here"Kyawo said, making Othay laugh as they all got up and gathered their things.

@FAYETILLER 16 secs ago

"All of the Lights" by Kanye West played in the background loudly as family and friends stood around, snapping pictures of their kids.

Coming down first in line was June and his date, both wearing red. They walked down as their pictures were being taken. Next in line was Terry and his date. "Yeah, my brother!" a younger girl yelled out, making the parents laugh.

Terry smiled, holding the girl's hand as they posed for the pictures being taken. A few more photos were being taken of them.

Next up were Othay and Amber. Othay carefully held Amber's dress in his hand, making sure it was perfectly flattened out for their pictures.

As they stood side by side, Othay gently placed the corsage on Amber's wrist. Othay smiled, placing his hand on the side of his mouth flexing his teeth.

He held Amber's hand as they continued walking. "My second born right there!" his mom yelled out, recording them.

She was so excited to see her babies attending the same event together. "Tell them don't play with you," his mom said, making him laugh. He walked over to her and gave her a hug.

The last ones to arrive were Kyawo and Darius. Everyone got excited as they saw the two walk out. "Y'all saved the best for last!" her mom yelled out, making her laugh as she and Darius posed for pictures.

The two placed their arms around each other and kissed before walking down to meet the others.

Everyone gathered and took pictures, starting with group pictures and then moving on to family pictures.

The last picture was taken with all the kids who were attending the event. "On the count of three, say cheese," Kyawo's mom said, and they all said cheese and smiled as she snapped the final picture.

@FAYETILLER 11 secs ago

The song "Every Chance I Get" by DJ Khaled played as everyone huddled up, singing and dancing along. The energy in the room was high, and everyone was excited. They screamed out the lyrics, jumping "Scratched a million off my checklist three years ago"

"Add two zeros to the one, I'm in a different mod"
Kyawo and Darius rapped the lyrics to each other, moving their hands to the beat."This my life, do what I want, I be with different hoes" "You know the pick and roll, I picked her up and sent her home"

While Terry and his date gracefully moved to the beat, showing off their dance moves, Othay and Amber rapped the lyrics to the song and danced together. They were having fun and everyone around them, including Kyawo, was hyping them up.

The next song that played was "I just wanna rock" by lil uzi vert. Othay had the floor as he performed the hip dance, while everyone hyped him up.

His laugh echoed out the room as he watched Kyawo try to do the dance but struggled. Soon, everyone was doing the dance along with him cheering him on .

The lights were flashing, and people had their phone flashlights on to record as everyone danced and turned up.

Heading over to the photo booth area, everyone took pictures one by one. Darius and Kyawo smiled for the camera.

@OTHAYTILLER 14 secs ago

@KYAWOTILLER 13 secs ago

     After taking their pictures, they went to chill for a while. Amber and Othay approached them, with Othay saying, "Them niggas treat me like I'm famous here. I might come here when I go to college." Othay wiped imaginary sweat off his forehead.

"They were fucking with you out there. You was the littest one at the party," Darius said, laughing. "That's literally Othay for you, the life of the party," Kyawo laughed

Sitting on a wooden bench outside the old brick building were Kyawo and Darius. As they sat, they gazed out at the sky.

Feeling a slight chill in the air, Darius unbuttoned his suit jacket and draped it over Kyawo's shoulders, keeping her warm.

"One more year left at this place, you think you can handle being far away from me for another year?" She turned her gaze towards Darius, a playfully nudging his arm

Darius shook his head "I don't know how I'm going to deal with you being far away from me, but I know I'm going to have to learn how to deal with it."

"I meant it when I said that nobody in this world will ever make me stop loving you, Kyawo. Not even distance. I made that mistake last time, and Im not finna repeat it again," Darius said, holding her chin and facing her, looking into her eyes to ensure she knew he meant it.

"Well work that shit out just like we work it out all the time."

"Sometimes you have to realize what you have before it's gone, and I mean it every time when I say I love you, Kyawo."

"I love you too darius, i love you, i love you, i love you" Kyawo softly whispered.

She gently placed her hands on his face, feeling the warmth of his skin against her fingertips. As their faces drew closer, they leaned in for a kiss.

The kiss was long and passionate. The two then pulled away, looking at each other smiling. Kyawo placed her arm under him and laid her head on him as they continued to look off into the sky, wondering what life would bring  for them ahead.

the end.

lmao i honestly never wanted this book to be dragged out i feel like this is the best way to close it up.

this book brought me so much love & comfort i forgot what it felt like to have a
love story without all the toxic shit yk?

i appreciate everyone who loves the book also 💕 - vintageclout

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 315 31
Twins were born to Lilly and James Potter in Godric's Hollow Harry and Y/n Potter, but their lives were about to take a drastic turn as their parents...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
25.2K 666 19
COMPLETED!!✔️ This is an Arthur Morgan X reader story, with you as the main character. You work as a brothel lady in the town called Valentine, and y...
11.8K 447 36
Xena was done with fighting. She was done with the pain, hunger and basic need for survival. All of that stopped with the end of the war against the...