๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’

By vintageclout

๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

1.4K 55 14
By vintageclout

explicit content below

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

PARKING IN THE driveway, Kyawo Darius had invited her over to his place.

    He knew that today would be her last day in Atlanta before she went back to college, and he didn't want to make the mistake of not spending time with her before she left. He had made that mistake last time.

Heading towards his door, she knocked on it and eventually he answered, opening it. "Took you long enough," she joked, walking in as he closed the door behind her.

    "Nigga You just knocked,"

    As Kyawo walked inside, she noticed that his apartment looked a little different from the last time she had been in it. She smiled, realizing that he had decorated it since she would always talk about how she wanted to decorate it for him.

"You fuck with it?" he asked, noticing that she was looking at the paintings and new furniture. "I do, it looks good," she replied

     She walked over to the kitchen, following him as she noticed that he was getting himself something to drink.

    He pulled out orange juice, which was his favorite drink to have morning, noon, and night.

"Darius, I can't believe you're still drinking orange juice religiously ," Kyawo laughed at him as she opened his refrigerator and saw that he had about four bottles of orange juice inside.

    "Girl, get out of my fridge," he said, playfully closing the refrigerator door. Kyawo shook her head at him. "Same old Darius."

"Same old Kyawo," Darius responded with a slight smirk, taking a sip from his glass. His eyes lingered on Kyawo, admiring her from head to toe.

"You see something you like?" Kyawo stared back at him, placing her hand on his chest and slowly sliding it down.

    "Don't be asking me that," he laughed, taking a sip of his juice. He finished the glass and placed it in the sink to wash later. Feeling the tension, he reached out his hand for her to hold it and they made their way towards his room.

Walking into Darius's room, Kyawo noticed that it looked completely different from the last time she had seen it.

She loved the fact that he had decided to change things up. It had taken him some time, but he had managed to do it. "Oh yeah, I fixed up my room and shit too," he said

closing the door he watched Kyawo walk and admire the new stuff he had. She paused when she found some framed pictures of the two of them sitting on his drawer.

With a smile, she picked up one of the pictures. It was taken on the night they had baked a cake together for the first time. "When did you put these up?" Kyawo asked, referring to the pictures on the drawer.

Darius walked up to her and stood behind her as he looked at the pictures. "A couple of months ago, before you left," he said honestly.

He had placed those pictures there because they were something he wanted to remember forever.

"Really, I wouldn't expect you to put these up at all, especially since we weren't together," Kyawo said, placing the frame back on the drawer and turning around to face him directly.

Darius gently caressed the side of Kyawo's face, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I put them up because I love you, Kyawo Tiller. Aint nobody in this world, no matter the distance, gone ever make me stop loving you," he said, looking straight into her eyes, causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach.

"I love you more, Darius Winston. Nobody in this world or distance will ever make me stop loving you," Kyawo said, meaning it wholeheartedly.

"I wanna be with you," Darius told her, bringing a smile to Kyawo's face. "I want to be with you too, Darius," Kyawo said as they leaned in, sharing kisses that were causing high tension.

They didn't break the kiss as they made their way to Darius's bed.

Darius laid on his bed, with Kyawo positioned on top of him, admiring his facial features. she could already feel he was hard and ready to do something, but she was ready to do that same thing also she just didn't want to initiate it first.

Darius tapped on Kyawo's legs, causing her to look at him and make eye contact. "you gone sit on my face if i ask you too?" he asked, making her cover her face in embarrassment. "Oh my god, Darius, no," Kyawo shook her head no.

"Mmcht kyawo we grown, you gone be good, you comfortable with letting me do my thing?" he asked, earning a nod yes from her.

He reached for her shorts and pulled them down, then took off his shirt and shorts, allowing himself to be comfortable.

He lifted her up so that she could sit on his face, then removed her panties and placed them on the ground. "Darius, I feel like I'm suffocating you,"
Kyawo said, feeling embarrassed by the position he had her in.

She tried to position herself in the best way she could. "You good girl, I'll be alright" Darius smiled as she laughed at him. "Okay, you're nasty."

His lips then connected to her swollen, soft clit. He began sucking on it with a combination of softness and aggression, earning gasps from Kyawo. He continued sucking on it, smiling at how wet she started getting.

He started by gently inserting a finger inside her, hearing a moan escape her lips. This caused him to suck and lick on her clit while continuing the finger motion.

She threw her head back and exclaimed, "Shit, Darius!" as she grabbed his dreads and pushed his face deeper into her pussy. She was on the verge of cumming as he continued to repeat his movements making her release her juices on both his face and fingers.

They both moved into a different position. This time, Darius and Kyawo were on the edge of the bed. Darius had pulled Kyawo on top of him. He lifted her up, and she pulled down his boxers, revealing his dick.

"Put that shit in" Darius tells her as she grabs his dick and slowly guides it into her entrance. She lowers herself down on his dick, trying to maintain eye contact with him.

She watches as he throws his head back while she starts to bounce up and down, causing both of them to moan in the room.

Darius placed his hands on her waist, helping her bounce up and down as the pace started to pick up. "Damn, Kyawo,"

The two continued until they both reached their climax. Darius slid his dick from out of her, releasing himself onto the bed.

Laying down, he kissed her on the forehead and said, "I love you, Kyawo." Kyawo smiled and replied, "I love you too, Darius,"

Coming back into the house was kyawo she was met with othay who was sitting on the counter on a facetime call with who it may seem was amber.

     "Mane im tryna fuck with you and you over here talking about lil baby and his restaurant" was all Kyawo heard before bursting into laughter.

   She had just arrived home and that was the first thing she had heard getting in.

   "Why are you bothering Amber?" Kyawo said, placing her purse and phone on the counter.

    she then got inside othay's camera and said hi to amber trying to start up a conversation with her.

   "And you was supposed to be here like an hour ago, you must've just been coming back from a sneaky link and shit"

"Othay, don't nobody be having sneaky links, that's literally you," Kyawo said, going to the fridge to get something to drink.

"You're right, I just had one today." he said cheesing

"What happened to 'Oh, you don't have a girlfriend?'" Amber laughed, asking.

"There you go once again, talking about Little Baby and his restaurant, yo."

"What are you all talking about?" their mom asked as she entered the kitchen and took her leftover subway sandwich from the fridge.

   "Mom, tell this girl that I don't have a girlfriend," Othay said, waving his phone in front of his mom's face.

"Amber, he has a girlfriend."

    Kyawo and her mom burst into laughter as they saw the annoyed expression on Othay's face. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that girl's house you be going to your girlfriend?"

"No, mom, just forget that I even asked you that question," Othay sighed and sucked his teeth. His mom took a bite of the sandwich and said, "Amber, he's single, with a girlfriend."

"Faye stop playing with me" Othay said, calling his mom by her real name.

    He then told Amber he would call her back because he knew he was about to start bothering her.

"Kyawo, come get your brother. I know he's not calling me by my government," she waved him off as she went to sit on the couch, and he followed along.

     Kyawo eventually joined them in the living room too.

"Both of yall we got two other couches for a reason, and yall decided to sit next to me move" she said, flipping through the TV channels to find something to watch.

"Fine, yo ass taking up half the seat anyway," Othay said, about to get up and switch seats before his mom put him in a chokehold playfully she was tired of hearing him talk, making both him and Kyawo laugh.

     "Alright, alright, I'll stop talking shitt ," he said as she let go of him, and he moved to a different seat.

"That's what I thought," his mom said, laughing.

"My sweet pea is really leaving tomorrow," their mom said, looking over at Kyawo.

   She wasn't ready for her to go. It had started to feel back to normal with her being here for the past couple of days, and she knew she would have to prepare herself in the morning. "Man, don't remind me," Othay said, not even wanting to think about it.

next chapter last chapter
excuse any mistakes!
i hateee writing lil sexual scenes
lmao we all grown tho
gotta get it out the way yk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 609 11
Harry Hook, son of Captain James Hook, meets the daughter of Davy Jones and Calypso, (Y/N) Jones. (Y/N) lives as a mystery pirate on the Isle of the...
230K 11.4K 28
"๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป' ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ. " ||@๐š—๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š|| Start...
163K 6.3K 51
At First It Started Off Rocky, They Had To Face A Few Obstacles. Pdollas Productions Presents โ€ขShow Me Your Loveโ€ข โ€ขMature Contentโ€ข โ€ขSorry For Some O...
162K 6.3K 36
" ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ " ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ