Love & Fabrication (Completed)

By writerlove03

Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. E... More

Disclaimer and Authors Note
Prologue - Previously
1. Wobble
2. Murky Water
3. Worry Flutters Through
4. Lucky Sucker
5. Be Fair
6. Time
7. Dream
8. Wonder On
9. Work It
10. Swift Side Hop
11. My Mate
12. A Smile
13. Smitten
14. Laughter
15. That Is New
16. Smug Wolf
17. Confusing Indeed
18. Nutty
19. Pattering Or Melting
20. Shower
21. Lollipop
22. Catch Up
23. Pups
24. Officially
25. Goes By Smoothly
27. Goodie
28. Ran By
29. Bruin
30. Two
31. Blazing Sun
32. Fast Enough
Chapter 33
34. Gloat
35. Basic Colors
36. With Hunger
37. Jello
38. Quiet Day
39. Disappear
40. Nap
41. Need To Have
42. Cooking
43. Daughter
44. Trucks Don't Fly
45. Split seconds
46. Ordinary Wolf
47. Other Spell
48. And Ice Cream
49. Alarm Sounds
50. Deer
51. The Caverns
52. Can't Stop
53. Pancakes
54. Sunshine
55. A Thunderstorm
56. Bite It
57. Like Dogs
58. Impossible To Sleep
59. Goose
60. Another Cookie
Epilogue

26. Kiss Her Tenderly

127 14 6
By writerlove03

Loving the way my life has been going and the excitement of finding our house together we got everything here within two hours time, also thanks to the help Uncle Levo gave by using his truck to get us a bed. I put money in within a the first hour.

"I am all ears as I am glad your telling me."

"Like said before there is nothing I would hide." I smile softly at Raine.

With things calm now it is the best time to tell her what Lance, Valin, Uncle Levo and I spoke about this evening after lunch time would have been.

"There is a tracker wanting to go."

"Just one?" She looks at me with a frown.

"Well thing is there is also a volunteer."

"Okay?" She drags out the word, confusion clear in her voice and eyes.

"Love, I volunteered to go."

"What!" She gets up from the bed and spins to look at me. "Why would you volunteer to go out there and into Lunar Goddess knows what?"

"Because you are my mate and I promised I would protect you with everything I got. By me going there is a easier link back to Lance and Valin as where the trackers being so far out would need phones because the pack link isn't strong so far away unless it is high rank wolves."

She holds her breath and tries to breath slowly. "I know you said you would protect but this is dangerous."

"We don't know that though, Love. Besides, there is nothing to be engaged in or with we are to go in scope the place out see what we may be able to figure out and then come straight back. Nothing should take longer than four days time."

Her mouth falls open and then closes as she sighs. "I really don't like it but I understand too."

I stand up and pull her into my arms. "I am glad you're so understanding, we were all nervous about it so I actually got the map drawn out by Magnolia. She knew of it before you since she brought our lunch and heard."

She snorts and rolls her eyes. "Magnolia has always been good with poker facing things and not telling me if she is worried it would upsest me."

"Yeah, but I think it earned me even more points with looking good in her eyes by doing this." I smirk.

Raine laughs lightly. "Like you need anymore points because she hasn't said one bad thing about you. Heck, I hadn't found a single flaw."

"Other than my feet after training."

"Lunar Goddess help me Seth, you have the worst smelling feet after training if you wear shoes." She shakes her head with a laugh and I join her. "When do you leave out?"

"Tomorrow night. We are going to use night as our cover to run there in wolf form. From there we will shift and see what we can do."

"How will you mask your scent though?"

"Oh Great Auntie Vi has a tonic to help with that we will use."

She nods. "Please just be safe."

"I will, Love. I will." I nod and walk her over to the bed.

I watch as she strips down and leaves only her panties on where I do the same and leave on my boxers. "Where are our night clothing?"

I laugh and help her find the drawer. She slips on a shirt that is mine and I place my sleep pants on. Together we get in bed and she curls into my arms.

"Seth?" She whispers and I hum in acknowledgement. "You know we are here all alone finally with total privacy."

"Other than random guards that may pass by the woodline to keep an eye out like they do all the houses." I add in and she snorts softly with a laugh. "I'm sorry."

"That is funny but I was thinking what if we. You know complete the mate bond."

I move and flick the lamp on the bedside table on.

"I mean we don't have to if you're not ready." She continues.

"I am beyond ready trust me. Are you ready though or is it just because of finding out what I am doing?"

"Both?" She frowns and her eyebrows furrow a little. "I have been ready but I want to have us completed before you leave because what if something happens. I don't want to loose you and I wouldn't know unless we bonded completely then I would feel the snap."

I hold her cheeks in my hands and kiss her tenderly. "I will do everything in my power for nothing to happen but we shouldn't mate just for that reason. If something would happen it would end up harming you so badly and I don't want that to happen. If and it is a humungous 'if' something happens you should find someone eventually to be happy with."

"I don't want anyone but you." She tears up and my eyes widen.

"Please no tears. Love, please no." My heart beats quickly.

Do something! Fido hide but I can't! Worse when mate tears up then anyone else has before. I bite my own tail to stop her from crying if Fido could! Fido panics same as I feel myself doing.

"Please don't cry." I rub her cheeks and kiss all over her face. "I promise I will be back home okay? I never would run or back down from a fight but if it means coming home or taking on ten whatever they may be then so be it."

Not that I would ever coward down but I know when it is something I can't handle and I don't think there is a wolf one out there that could take on so many others at once.

"I want you though." She sniffles.

"I want you too." I smile and kiss her once again. When I pull back from the kiss, I look over her features. "When I come home if you want then we can complete the mate bond but I don't want to do it before not knowing there is a slight amount of fear there that may spur it on some."

She nods slowly. "I understand and I guess it is foolish of me to think and say that."

I shake my head as I hover over top of her. "It is not foolish in the least. Honestly, I find it sexy you worry about me like that. That I mean that much too you because it shows you don't want to be without me, not that you hadn't shown it anyways but it is another way you have shown me."

She smiles lightly. "You find me sexy?"

I smirk and grind my boner down on her making her gasp. "That is all for you and how sexy you are."

She leans up and kisses me with hunger. "You better be fast and come back home to me because I want to have you completely."

"That is a promise to have me when I come home." I smile at her. "For now though, why don't I show you other ways how sexy you are." My hands trail up her thighs making goosebumps form after my touch until I rip her panties off with a smirk, before digging into the warmth her core has to give me.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

How is everyone enjoying?

Is it a shock Seth volunteered to go on the trip?

Will they find anything useful?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 28
Ace Michaelson. The wolf that everyone envies. It appears as if he owns nothing but perfections. The envy for him then morphs to anger. People either...
12.4K 334 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
85.1K 6.8K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
1.6M 41.2K 27
Aviana was raised in a city by a small family. It started with her mother, father, big brother and her. Now it's just her and her father. Knowing no...