Love and War | JJK

Por Blue_Blush_

"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CE... Mรกs

<3
Introduction <3
Bullet 1: Wrong Impression.
Bullet 2: The Date.
Bullet 3: Newly-Weds.
Bullet 4: Rules.
Bullet 5: Truths.
Bullet 6: Honeymoon?
Bullet 7: Paris.
Bullet 8: Friends.
Bullet 9: Taken.
Bullet 10: Get her Back.
Bullet 11: You with Me.
Bullet 12: Surprise
Bullet 13: Late Night Snacks.
Bullet 14: Our First.
Bullet 15: Mine.
Bullet 16: The Gala
Bullet 17: Gone
Bullet 18: Relief
Bullet 19: Interupptions
Bullet 20: Unexpected Person.
Bullet 22: Midnight Cravings and Rain.
Epilogue: Together

Bullet 21: Happiness

736 23 1
Por Blue_Blush_

"No way sunshine."

Y/n Pov:

Making myself a warm bowl of soup, I inhaled it.
These past few days I've really been craving stuff, and today it was miso soup.

I've been puking all morning but it's because of that fish ball soup I had yesterday at Chisa and Jimins anniversary dinner.

I'm so happy for them,
Walking upstairs while the soup boils, I had a quick wash and changed into some sweatpants and jungkooks hoodie.

He's currently on a business trip to Italy and I miss him so muuuuuchhhhhh. So I wear his sweatshirts and his perfume cause then I smell like him and I don't miss him that much.

Jumping on the sofa, I poured myself some juice and server myself some soup, along with some ramen and corn dogs.

Giggling, I turned on Gilmore Girls (or your favourite tv show) and watched and giggled.

I smiled looking at the couple, it reminded me of me and Jeon. Making me sad but that was quickly over taken by the urge to barf out the one gulp of soup I just took.

Rushing to the bathroom i puked out,
It felt like my guts came out with it.

Groaning I sat on the bad. My stomach hurt.
Mrs Han entered.

"Are you alrigt Mrs jeon? I heard you and I thought something happened" she said a worried expression all over her face.

"I'm okay Mrs Han, Thank you and call me Y/n your older I've told you so many times" I smiled and said, she smiled back and nodded.

She cleared her throat suddenly , catching my attention.
"Yes?" I ask.

"Have you and master um ahem ahem recently"

My cheeks went pink. Yea.... obviously we did cause Jungkook has no self control I mean he does but ya know and I um enjoy so- WERE A LOVING COUPLE STOP-

"Uh um um n-"
"Don't even lie, we hear you sometimes" she said.

"Um yes, the night before he left" I said.
Which was followed by a gasp from her.

I looked at her perplexed.
"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Maybe your pregnant Y/n" she said. As I just stood there.
PREGNANT?!?! ME?!?!

What if he's not ready for a baby?
Am I ready?
Will we be good parents?
Will I be a good mother?
We're mafias what if-

"I'll tell Lilah to order a pregnancy test right away don't you worry" she said, patting my head and hurrying downstairs calling for lilah.
———
Sitting on the toilet seat. I waited for the test, tapping my feet constantly. I didn't want to see it.

I was to nervous to see it. I looked at my phone. The time is up.

This is it.

Gathering all my courage, I lifted up the pregnancy test. Finally opening my eyes to look at it.
It was....

Positive.
IM A MOM? IM A MOTHER?!?!? I immediately bursted into tears, as I slid down the bathroom wall, sobbing while holding the test. I just kept crying.

I have a baby. My baby with him.
Our baby.

I just kept crying, when Mrs Han came running In.

She realised and cried with me, immediately pulling me into a hug, as we both cried.

Just for safety measures I took another test when that cane positive I knew I was a mom, Jungkook is a dad.

I just kept crying and hugging his sweatshirt.

I can't wait for him to come home.
———————————————

🖤: JKs pov:

I took a breath of relief as I saw my car approaching the mansion. These past few days without y/n have been fucking torture.

No hugs. No kisses like a shitty jail cell, nvm, scratch that. It's worse than a shitty jail cell.

And ever since yesterday she's been acting different, smiling and talking about some surprise.

Is she talking about 😏😏😏
I mean it's been a while maybe she got new dress and idk maybe new ahem ahem.

I hit myself, what am I thinking?

Finally the car stops and I get down thanking my driver. And giving him his pay check of the month.

I walked towards the mansion door, as the guards let me in.

Entering I saw my love, running towards me and jumping into my arms as always.

She kisses me deeply, as I kiss her back.

God how I've missed her scent, her touch, her hugs and kisses.

I kiss her deeply. As we finally pull away.

She peppers my face with kisses and gives me a big hug, I spin her around.

"I missed you so much sunshine" I said smiling.
"I missed you soooo much" she said giving me another kiss on the cheek.

I love this woman.
I love her kisses.

I'm a simp. (Certified)

"She really did miss you Jungkook" Mrs Han said.
"She slept with your sweatshirts all day" she continued,

Only to be glared at by y/n and telling her to keep quiet.

I pulled her by the waist.
"Missing me so much huh?" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm so happy your back" she says,
Hugging me sooo tightly I couldn't breathe .

Oxygen can wait tho.

She finally looks at me, and smiled

"What?" I say,
Only to be dragged by her all the way up to the bedroom.

"Ohhh my lady no patience?" I said teasing her.

"Shut up." She says before handing me a small pink and blue bag.

I look at her confused.
"What's this?" I say.

"Open it" She says with a smile.

As I open the box, out comes a pregnancy test...
A PREGNANCY TEST?!?!

I look at it again, as my breathing gets heavier.
A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST?!?!?

"A-are you-" I can't even speak, my heart is overwhelming with joy, my breath quickens as my heart keeps beating faster and faster.

She nodded at my broken, stuttered statement.
"YESSSSSS!!!!!" I yelled, scaring her, I ran around the house, telling everyone that I was gonna be a dad.

Running around I kept laughing.
There were tears in my eyes, running to her who was watching me I picked her up kissing.

"Oh baby baby thank you so much" I said peppering her face with kisses.

"Oh my god I'm gonna be a dad" I said literally jumping up and down.

As she giggled, I immediately pulled her into my chest, hugging and engulfing her right into me.

"I love you so much my sunshine."
"I love you more Jungkook."
___________________________________________________

🥧: no it's not the end ~ a few more chapters till the end tho~

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RANKING ME SECOND IN #darklove I was so freaking shocked! Like stop stop stop is this real,

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YALL. <3333

Until next time <3
-Ava

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

167K 8.8K 45
โ I want to stay with you until I can't breathe anymore, and my body gives up on me.โž โžฅ ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค โ I'll cling to you so tightly that...
171K 5.2K 23
A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom you married (she replied in calm voice) J...
51.4K 2.7K 14
โ”€โ”€โ”€ DARK ROMANCE 21+ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€ "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...
62K 2.7K 64
JEON JUNGKOOK is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the KOREAN mafia. He kills on site and fears no one. He has reclaimed...