𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓓𝓸𝔀𝓷 | 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳�...

بواسطة AthenaWisdom1

© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 �... المزيد

Calm Down ❦
°• Context •°
♥︎ Playlist ♥︎
❁ Prologue ❁
°•Act 1•°
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
❀ Act Two ❀
011
012
013
♕ New Year Oneshot 🂡
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023
024
025
026
027
✿ Act 3 ✿
028
029
030
Cover!
031
032

021

2.5K 105 37
بواسطة AthenaWisdom1

( I thought we needed a little more of Beatrice, so I decided to add her more into the story so the story doesn't just revolve around Aranya and the Golden Trio.)

The next scene plays on, causing everyone to perk up and sit up in their seats. Some just relaxed while others began to whisper and talk in hushed tones.

Beatrice was shown in her office.

Dumbledore sat up, clearing his throat when he saw McGonagall raise an eyebrow at him.

Lexi grins and also sits up, her eyes on the screen. "Guess we're gonna see what you're working on."

Beatrice slowly nods, a small smile growing on her lips.

Regulus and Barty also watch silently, but the comical one only let out a yawn. Narcissa rolled her eyes at him with a small smile on her face.

Lucius rolls his eyes as Bellatrix narrowed her eyes.

James deflates. "I wanna see Harry, I hope he's okay." He mutters, his tone bitter. He despised his sister. She had betrayed them and had entered Slytherin.

They had given her the change to re-house her, to see if it was wrong. But she had declined and said she liked Slytherin. That makes no sense! Why would she like Slytherin? Why would she wanna be in Slytherin?

It was for dark wizards.

Merlin was an exception, the only one.

Sirius sighs. He had always hated Beatrice, she was not only his best mate's baby sister, but also in Slytherin. He had always been jealous of her being blood related to James when she didn't deserve it.

Marlene and Mary frown.

Dorcus scowls.

Peter frowns as Remus watched silently, looking almost intrigued by the case.

Lily rubs her forehead as Euphemia glares at the screen.

Fleamont only pursued his lips.

The Pureblood Families all stayed silent, many looked annoyed while some looked intrigued.

"UGH!"

Everyone jumped, flinching as they heard the sharp yell.

Dumbledore holds his ears.

Beatrice blinks.

Lexi snorts.

"This is impossible!"

Beatrice was wearing a white sweater with a pair of black sweats and a pair of heeled loafers. Her hair was in a messy yet pretty bun, a few strands framing her face.

Frustration was clear in her eyes as she paced in her office. Documents, papers and books all placed throughout her desk.

"Impossible," She mutters, rubbing her head. She picks up the case again, and starts rambling under her breath.

"Boyfriend killed, either by girlfriend or by his sister. Possibly because of her jealousy of his relationship. Did the brother and sister have a incestuous relationship?" She groans as she reviews everything in her head.

"Ooh!" Lexi says, causing a few to jump and flinch. "You're working on the case!"

Barty perked up. "Yay, we can see who the murderer is?" He grins.

Vista Parkinson makes a face at him, shaking her head.

"Ugh." Sirius shakes his head.

"Why is this so frustrating?" Beatrice growls, grabbing her fourth cup of coffee and taking a sip. Her face perks up slightly at her favorite drink before she sighs and puts it down on her desk.

She stares at the case file, unblinking as she thought about it. Who could it possibly be? She knew she would get hard cases, but she would always solve them in the end. No matter how long it took. Sometimes a case even took her months.

But she always solved them. She never gave up on a case, that's how she got her reputation. And she wasn't going to give up now. But this case was complicated.

No to mention everything with the governors, she had to find what Lucius Malfoy was doing.

The scene changes.

"Finally!" James huffed.

Sirius, Peter and Remus sit up.

"Oh, Harry." Lily plays with her hair.

"Ugh, Lockhart." Dorcus scowls.

"I feel bad for him," Mary spoke up. "He has detention with Lockhart."

"Obviously," Evan snorts.

"Poor Harry," Regulus frowns.

Lexi shakes her head solemnly, her hand on her heart. "May he have a peaceful detention,"

Barty and a few Slytherins and Ravenclaws laugh.

Beatrice furrows her eyebrows, not getting the joke.

McGonagall and Dumbledore chuckle quietly along with many other professors.

Later that evening, Harry is doing his detention with Lockhart.

Lockhart clicks his tongue, a grin on his face. "Harry, Harry, Harry. Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" He raised his eyebrows, reading a letter.

"Ugh." Mary scoffs

"Fan mail?" Mary snorts.

"I mean, that is a sort of detention." Barty shrugs.

"Savage, Crouch." Vista laughs. "Savage."

Barty stands up and gives a small bow. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Regulus snorts.

Narcissa rolls her eyes.

Beatrice gives him a look.

Lexi laughs.

Harry shakes his head. "Not really." He mutters. Though, Aranya would disagree and insult you indirectly. He thought about his cousin.

A few snickers went around the room.

"You're daughter is my spirit animal," Lexi grins.

Barty nods. "Mine too," he smirks.

"Can't believe I'm saying this about Potter Goody Shoes, but mine too." Evan breathes out.

A few agreements went around.

Aranya smirks, staring at her cousin. "I'm more famous then you, cuz."

Harry only rolls his eyes, but can't contain the smile on his lips.

Beatrice smiles as she studies them, it seemed as if they had a close relationship. More closer then her and James ever were after the sorting hat had placed her in Slytherin.

It seemed as if Destiny had given James and Beatrice Potter another chance, with their children. A brother's son and a sister's daughter, both cousins acting like true siblings.

Euphemia scowls as she stared at the screen. She despised her daughter, and not just for her being placed in Slytherin. She was a mistake, truly.

Lockhart grins as he spoke. "Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." He gives him a look, grabbing another letter. As Lockhart picks up another fan letter, Harry begins to hear an ominous, inhuman voice.

"Come..."

Harry looks up.

"Come... come to me... come to me..."

Evan snickers.

Sirius smirks.

"That sounds wrong, in the beginning." Vista says.

A few boys and girls snicker.

Lexi rolls her eyes.

Beatrice's face is red in slight confusion as James laughed.

Dumbledore shakes his head.

McGonagall narrows her eyes at the boys.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

Lockhart, looking up, says. "Sorry? He glances at Harry with a confused frown.

"That voice."

"Voice?"

Harry shifts in his seat. "Did you hear it?" He looks around the large room of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom.

James eyed grow with worry while Lily bites her lower lip nervously.

Remus narrows his eyes.

Lockhart frowns, staring at him with slight concern. "What are you talking about, Harry? I think you're getting a bit... uh, drowsy. And great scot! No wonder. Look at the time, we've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun." He chuckles, putting ans sorting through his fan mail.

Harry glances up, still thinking about the creepy voice he just heard. "Spooky." He mutters, feeling on edge.

"Oh, no." Lexi groans.

"It's happening again." Evan commented.

Sirius scowls. "He's gonna have to go through another problem."

Lily nods. "Remus, I'm seeing you're pattern now. It seems as if Harry has to go through a problem each year."

"Yeah. But maybe next year will be...better." Marlene frowns.

"Sure, it will." Dorcus snorts.

Harry is walking into the corridor when he suddenly hears the ominous voice again

"Blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!"

"Oh," Lily whimpers.

Marlene swallows hard.

Mary squirms in her seat.

"Oh my merlin." Beatrice mutters in a worried tone.

James sits up, something better not happen to his son.

Sirius glares at the screen.

Remus and Peter share confused expressions, along with Dorcus.

Dumbledore narrows his eyes in suspicion as does Slughorn and McGonagall.

Lexi frowns. "This year isn't going to be peaceful, either." She sighs.

Regulus nods.

"Eh." Barty shrugs. "I'm living for the dangers."

Narcissa shoots him a glare.

Hermione speaks up as she, Aranya and Ron just appear out of nowhere. "Harry..." She starts, pausing when she sees the look on his face.

A few people jumped.

"That scared me," Mary frowns.

"They appeared out of nowhere," Regulus spoke up.

Lexi nods.

Harry frowns, looking around the corridor. "Did you hear it?"

Aranya raised an eyebrow, concerned and confused. "Hear what?" She asks, crossing her arms. Her Gryffindor tie was loose, and she wasn't wearing her robes. Her hair was also open and slight tangled.

Harry swallows hard. "That voice."

Hermione steps forward, getting concerned as well. "Voice? What voice?"

"Harry." Aranya starts. "Are you sure you aren't sleep deprived. It's happened to me loads of times, you should totally sleep if you're hearing voices in your head." She says with a firm nod. "Though, I suppose it's different for you. Say, do you think you're hearing Vo-"

Barty laughs.

Lexi smirks. "I love you're daughter."

Evan cackles.

Marlene frowns.

"She's got some humor," Mary mutters.

"Aranya!" Hermione hissed.

Ron coughs, covering his laugh.

"I'm not sleep deprived!" Harry shakes his head. "I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then, again, just--" he hears the voice once more.

"It's time."

Harry, getting tense, eyes widen. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill."

Ron blinks in confusion as Harry runs past them down the corridor. "Kill?" He questions with horror on his face.

Hermione, Aranya and Ron run after him as the girl said. "Harry, wait! Not so fast!"

Harry stops in the middle of the corridor, then looks down to see the floor is wet before walking to the right. Ron, Aranya and Hermione run to catch up with him; they stop abruptly as they see numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window.

Harry frowns. "Strange... I've never seen spiders act like that."

Hagrid frowns, sitting up.

Everyone is tense as they share looks.

No one said anything, in fear of missing tye very important scene.

Ron whimpers, backing away. "I don't like spiders." They then glance at something else on the floor. "What's that?" He asks.

They gaze at a puddle of water, where they can see what appears to be bloody writing, then look up at the wall to see foreboding words written in blood which Hermione reads.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware. It's written in blood." She spoke hoarsely, fear raking through her.

Dumbledore had gone pale.

But none more then Slughorn, he looked down as guilt began to grow in him.
He shifts uncomfortably.

"The Chamber of Secrects?" McGonagall spoke up, in disbelief.

A few Purebloods shared looks.

Many muggles and students looked confused.

"What now?" Sirius frowns.

"Oh, my." Beatrice whispered in concern. She remembers how she had read in a book somewhere about Salazar Slytherin's Chamber. Which was located somewhere in school.

Harry looks to the left. "Oh, no." He grows fearful.

Aranya follows Harry's gaze and gasps when she sees what he is seeing; he walks toward a torch on the wall, tied to the torch is Mrs. Norris, frozen and seemingly scared by something.

"It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." She says, shaking her head. What is going on?

"Mrs. Norris!" Filch yells.

"Oh my!" Lily covers her mouth.

"She's bloody frozen," Mary says.

"What happened to her?" Marlene frowns.

"You mean who?" James frowns.

"This is getting spooky," Barty comments.

Regulus nods.

Dumbledore frowns deeply, concern written on his face. It had been opened again, why though?

Behind them, Percy walks into the corridor, leading the other Gryffindor house students.

Soon enough, the corridor fills with students, who gaze at the bloody writing and Mrs. Norris. Madame Pomfrey expresses horror and shock; Colin gets his camera ready, but Percy stops him.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware." Draco glances at the Gryffindor house students. "You'll be next, Mudbloods." He grins smugly.

Lucius smirks.

Narcissa bites her lower lip.

"That little-" James glares at the screen.

Sirius scoffs.

Abraxas smirks widely at his grandson.

Ron scowls and glares at him.

Aranya glares at him, frowning in rare seriousness. She briefly met Mattheo's gaze, who only raised an almost taunting eyebrow.

Dumbledore narrows his eyes.

Beatrice tilts her head to the side.

Harry scowls.

She frowns, feeling a pit growing in her stomach.

"What's going on here?" Filch is pushing his way through the crowd. "Go on, make way, make way." He glares at Harry. "Potter... what are you...?" He gazes past Harry at the frozen form of his cat and trembles. "Mrs. Norris?" He glares at Harry again. "You murdered my cat."

"No he did not!" Sirus snaps.

"My son didn't kill anyone!" James scowls. "He wouldn't hurt a fly."

Aranya raised her eyebrows. "Well...." she turns to her cousin.

"He really loves Mrs. Norris." Lexi comments with a hum.

Regulus nods.

"I wonder why," Barty frowns.

Harry swallows hard. "No. No."

Filch trembles with rage as Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle grin. "I'll kill you. He smiles wickedly at Harry then grabs him by the shirt. "I'll kill you!"

"Argus?" Filch lets go of Harry; the students step aside as Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape arrive on the scene.

"Argus, I..." Dumbledore glances at the writing on the wall with worry flashing in his eyes. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." He spoke sternly, looking at all the students.

Whispers broke out, full of horror and fear. Many glanced at the Golden Quartet, their eyes filled with some envy and accusation. No one doubted it was their fault, afterall, everyone remembered what had happened last year.

Apparently, Harry Potter, his cousin, and his little friends were some kind of heroes. Or so, they thought.

The students all turn to leave, still whispering, led by the Prefects and the older students; Harry, Aranya, Ron, and Hermione turn to follow them but are stopped by a firm but kind voice.

"Everyone except," Dumbledore says as Harry, Aranya, Ron, and Hermione pause in thrir tracks. "You four." They slowly turn to face him, guilty and nervous.

"Great," James sighs.

"Yet again." Sirius frowns.

"I have feeling that we're gonna see them get in trouble, a lot." Remus states.

"Great," Lily frowns, rubbing her soulmate tattoo. She was still in slight disbelief that she got with...Potter. She shakes her head.

"I hope they're okay," Beatrice spoke softly.

"They will be, they're smart." Lexi smiles.

"Oh, dear." Aranya mutters, gulping her fear back. Why was she always caught? Sure, she had done nothing this time, but they had been caught at the wrong time.

The Ravenclaw Prefect spoke as the other students all depart. "Ravenclaws, follow me."

Dumbledore steps forward, checking the cat. He narrows his eyes. "She's not dead, Argus." He spoke kindly. Filch trembles, presumably from relief and confusion. "She has been petrified."

Lockhart nods as if he knew what had happened. "Ah. Thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could've spared her." He hums, grinning charmingly.

"Sure." Lexi snorts.

"Why is he so annoying?" Mary scowls.

"Forget that. What does he use for shampoo?" Marlene asks, eyeing his soft blonde hair.

"Priorities," Sirius also nods, looking at the blonde's hair.

Lexi nods, playing with her hair.

Dumbledore smiles and nods, but there was a flash of irritation in his eyes. He looks at the others. "But how she has been petrified I cannot say." He shakes his head with a frown. He was wearing a brown suit today, with his wand sticking out of his back pocket.

Filch, gesturing towards Harry, scowls. "Ask him. It's him that done it. You saw what he wrote on the wall." He glares at the boy with a heated glare.

"It's not his fault," James hissed.

"Yeah, he only saw the writing." Sirius frowns.

"Boys," Euphemia chastised softly.

Walburga scoffs. "So loud and noisy."

Euphemia glares at her. "They're just boys being boys."

"And yet, you haven't taught them any manners. Unlike my Reggie," Walburga smiles.

Regulus's cheeks turn red.

"Reggie." Barty flutters hus eyelashes, a coy smile on his face.

"Oh, Reggie." Evan pouts, bringing his hands together.

"Stop." Regulus glares at them.

Beatrice giggles softly, covering her mouth with her hand.

Dumbledore glanced towards her.

Lexi bursts out laughing.

Harry shakes his head. "It's not true, sir. I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris."

Filch scowls. "Rubbish."

Snape then spoke up, surprisingly everyone with his words. "If I might, headmaster. Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time."

The Golden Quartet share surprised looks.

"However, the circumstances are suspicious. I for one don't recall seeing Potter at dinner." Snape raised an eyebrow, looking at the Golden Quartet.

Severus stares at the screen.

Lily blinks in surprise.

James and Peter scoff as Sirius shakes his head.

Remus sits in his seat nervously.

Harry looks at Hermione and Ron, who also look baffled. Aranya blinks in confusion before she shrugs.

"I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry was helping me answer my fanmail." Lockhart spoke up with a smile.

Hermione nods. "That's why Ron, Aranya and I went looking for him, Professor. We just found him when he said... " She looks at Harry hesitatinly, biting her lower lip.

Snape raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" He prompted.

Harry swallows hard. "When I said I wasn't hungry." He says as Snape turns towards him. "We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris." Ron nods, agreeing with him; Snape turns towards Professor Dumbledore.

Dumbledore gave him a look. "Innocent until proven guilty, Severus."

Filch spoke up as Snape smiles slightly. "My cat has been petrified. I want to see some punishment!"

James frowns. "It wasn't his fault."

"What is going on exactly?" Sirius mutters.

Remus studies the situation keenly.

Dorcus hums. "I'd say that somebody has opened the Chamber of Secrects."

"And accused Harry," Marlene adds.

Mary nods.

"This looks like a good year," Regulus comments sarcastically.

Dumbledore rubs his temples, thinking of all the stress he's going to deal with.

"Oh, dear." McGonagall frowns.

"We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made, which will revive Mrs. Norris." Filch trembles as headmaster Dumbledore spoke. "And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution... to all."

Harry, Ron, Aranya and Hermione nod. Moments later, they are walking along the Grand Staircase, as the numerous staircases change.

Hermione spoke up as they ascend the stairs. "It's a bit strange isn't it?" She asks as they pause in the long corridor.

Harry frowns, looking confused. "Strange?" He asks, glancing towards his cousin.

Hermione turns to face him. "You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear, and then Mrs. Norris turns up petrified. It's just... strange." Shs shrugs, her eyes serious.

"You think I should've told them, Dumbledore and the others, I mean?" Harry said hesitatinly.

Ron's eyes widen. "Are you mad?"

Aranya, who had been quiet the whole time, finally speaks in a serious tone. "No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." She gives him a warning expression, concerned.

Hermione nods, turns and walks along.

"She's right, you know." A man in a panting told them with a nod. Harry and Ron glance at him, then walk along.

"This is giving me a headache," James groans.

"I hate this." Sirius sighs.

"Why is everything so confusing?" Marlene asks.

"Because it's life," Dorcus snorts.

Mary and Peter frowns.

"Oh, poor Harry." Lily frowns. "But how is it that only he can understand?" She questions.

Remus shrugs. "That's the question."

"Because he's a Potter and my son," James grins.

Euphemia smiles. "He is the Boy Who Lived." She nods. "However, it is strange."

Dumbledore stays silent as they discussed. He was concerned about more pressing matters, the Chamber of Secrects had been opening. That meant the students and teachers would all be in danger.

McGonagall also shifts uncomfortably.

Slughorn looked down in seat.

"Hmm," Evan hums.

"Chamber of Secrects," Barty grins. "Sounds like a fun place."

"It's not." Regulus rolls his eyes.

"I heard it houses a monster," Evan nods.

"Yeah, Salazar Slytherin did." Vista Parkinson nods. "Or so I've heard."

"Oh my," Beatrice mutters, concerned for the whole school. What would happen?

*******

I hoped you liked it!

Athena

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

80.4K 3K 15
***𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗦*** 𝕺𝖍, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖊? 𝕬 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕬 𝖍𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊...
115 7 8
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ. ᴜɢʟʏ. ᴛᴏxɪᴄ. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇ...
73.9K 3.2K 23
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠...
46.2K 1.9K 10
ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ɢᴏᴅs 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐒𝐔𝐍, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟ...