Dusk [A Twilight Fan-fic]

Od MysticBella

It's been four years since the Cullen's had encountered the Volturi. With people starting to notice that they... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Reasoning
Chapter 3 - Moving In
Chapter 4 - Bad Morning
Chapter 5 - Abnormality
Author's note

Chapter 2 - Flight

347 10 2
Od MysticBella

All rights to Stephanie Meyer!

~

*Edwards POV*

I hate planes, and judging by the family's thoughts I guessed that they didn't like them much either. The thought of being stuck in an enclosed space for hours on end was very annoying. It's worse because we don't sleep.

I looked at Renesmee sleeping soundly in the seat next to me. Bella was sitting on the seat next to me, my hand in hers as she stared out of the window in wonder.

"You act like you've never been on a plane before," I chuckled lightly in her ear. She craned her head around so that she was looking at me, a smirk set on her lips.

"I haven't, as a vampire," she giggled, she always giggles when she mentions what we are. The reason? I have no idea.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I whispered.

"Yes, it is, but I can't help but think that there is a good chance that the plane could crash," she replied, I chuckled at her. Can she really be so silly?

"Even if the plane did crash, you would be perfectly fine," I reminded her, but she shook her head, now looking serious.

"It's not me I'm worried about," she gestured to Renesmee and Jacob. I sighed.

"Do you really think I would let anything happen to them?" Ness was my daughter, and Jacob was like a brother to me.

Now it was her turn to sigh. "No," she said, looking down at her lap.

"Exactly," I smiled, kissing her head. She then rested her head on my shoulder.

"What are we going to do if Renesmee says yes?" she whispered, Jacob's fingers twitched a little, but his eyes stayed shut.

"Well, we have given him our blessing, so I guess we just prepare for the wedding," I shrugged. She looked at Renesmee and Jacob for a second before looking up at me.

"Do you think he'll make her happy?" she asked me, I smiled at her.

"I know he will make her happy. She's his imprint, he will make it his life goal to make her smile," I said, looking at Jacob as he smiled.

Glad to know you approve of me, pops. Jake thought to me, I chuckled. Bella looked at me in curiosity, but let it go as Renesmee woke up.

"What are you two going on about?" she asked, knowing exactly what we were talking about.

"Oh, nothing, just about your happiness and all. Making sure a dog a can keep you happy forever," Bella said.

"I heard that," Jacob mumbled as he woke up. He glared at Bella before sitting up.

"You were mean't to," she laughed, smiling innocently at Jacob.

"Ouch," he chuckled.

"How long until we land?" Ness asked us, rubbing her eyes.

"About three hours," Bella answered.

It felt like we were on this plane for weeks. Being a vampire, time is very slow. Every second feels like an hour, that's how bad it is.

"Seriously? But I'm hungry and you know I hate the food they have on planes!" Ness complained, rubbing her stomach as it  rumbled. I forgot she hasn't ate since the airport in Seattle, which was five hours ago. She must be starving.

"Renesmee, you'll have to do with the food they supply on the plane for now, until we land and can get you some proper food. Why don't you get some nuts?" Bella suggested.

"Yeah, Ness, atleast it's something to eat," Jake shrugged. Ness sighed and called the flight attendent over. She bought a packet of cashew nuts. As Renesmee sat there munching on her nuts, me and Bella were talking to Alice about the things to expect when we get to England.

"As you may know, it isn't often sunny there, but the sun is out more than it is in Forks. At school, there are years instead of grades. We will all be in sixth form, there are two years in sixth form. Jazz, Rose, and Emmett will be in the second year, and me, Edward, Bella, Ness, and Jacob will  be in the first year. The thing about the school we are going to, to the one in Forks is that people here don't care about who's heart they have to break or who's relationship they have to ruin to get who and what they want, so try not to kill anyone who flirts with your mates, and Jacob," Jacob's head popped up. "Don't phase and rip someone's head off," Alice joked, Jacob smirked.

"I'll try, but I'm not making any promise," he chuckled, Alice glared at him.

"I can't see much of our future there, but I can see that there will be unexpected suprises waiting for us," she said, I looked into her mind and saw that she wasn't thinking about anything to do with the 'Unexpected Suprises'. Darn it Alice!

"Well, the house we have chosen is similar to the one in Forks, there are a few more rooms and is a bit bigger, but I want you all to help with the renovation, ok?" Esme said, we all nodded in sync. "Good, and it will be in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by a forest - like the old house - so there will be a wide hunting range, and there is also a lake."

 "There best be some bears!" Emmett boomed loudly, I'm suprised the other passengers didn't hear him!

"Keep it down, Emmett!" Rosalie hissed, Emmett cringed and sunk in his seat. The effect Rosalie had on him when he did something wrong was hilarious.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"There will be bears Emmett," Alice assured him, he nodded and kept quiet. That's  a change.

"Well, I think that's all for now. We just have to enjoy our time in England," Carlisle said, everyone nodded.

 Time passed very slowly after that. There wasn't much conversation, only Renesmee's squealing after we told her there was only 15 minutes left till we landed at Heathrow Airport.

"I can't believe we're almost there! I'm so excited! Oh my god Jake look we're flying over it now! It's so beautiful!" she screamed in excitement, climing over me and Bella to look out of the window.

"Ness, sit down properly please. You'll be able to see it when we land," I said as she sighed and sat back down.

"Dad you're such a spoil sport!" she whined, slouching back on her chair with her arms crossed around her chest.

"Aww! Is Nessie having a little tantrum?" Jacob taunted, Ness hit him.

"Shut up!" she hissed. Emmett laughed at them, only to recieve a glare off Renesmee. He put his hands up in front of him in defense, smirking at her.

All of that lasted 5 minutes, meaning we only had 10 minutes left till the plane landed. That 10 minutes went fast, due to us listening to Renesmee rambling on about how excited she was. We soon landed and were about to retrieve our luggage.

"I hate this part! It takes so long for the suitcases to come through!" which means we are stuck inside longer and can't see England! Ness added in her head. Shee's been dreaming of moving ever since we told her that Carlisle was born there. We told her how he was changed and who he was before he was changed when she turned 3 years old.

"Ness, it won't be long now, you just have to wait," I told her.

"Fine! But if it takes too long I'm going," she said, we rolled our eyes at her and waited.

As soon as our suitcases were in sight, Ness skipped towards them.

"Finally!" she said as she got one of hers. We all had about 5 suitcases, due to Alice's weekly shopping trips. People stared at us wide-eyes as we made our way through the airport, this was expected. They were stunned at our beauty, and by the fact that we carried our luggage with ease.

"Dad, the stares are making me uncomfortable," Ness said, I turned around and smiled at her.

"I know, Ness, you'll get used to it," I assured her, she nodded and carried on walking, ignoring the eyes that were surrounding us.

Once we arrived at the cars we had rented until we got new cars - I had to sell my Volvo, much to Bella's amusement - me, Bella, Renesmee and Jacob were in one car, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett in another, and then Jasper and Alice.

The car ride to our new home wasn't far, there was a large forest near a little town called Ettington. The drive through the forest was much like the drive to our home in Forks, and when we arrived at out new home, I was stunned by how amazingly beautiful it was.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So this was a filler chapter! I didn't know what to write! I wrote this chapter mostly on my own, except form the start, which Ellie wrote. She left me to go to France, so I'm stuck writing on my billy tod till she comes back!

We now have a facebook page! Like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mysticbella-Updates/372546859527020

Anyway what do you think? Vomment, or Cote! Whichever you preffer!

Dedication to @TheReadingAngel for our cover! You're awesome!

Lots of love!

- Shan & Ellie xx

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.3K 313 27
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
2.3M 84.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
2.5K 19 28
The Cullens decide to move to Gotham City. They soon learn that Gotham has many secrets, including having its own vampires. They can't help but butt...
70.2K 1.6K 136
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...