Eddie Baby

By amy96525

This is the story of how you joined Hellfire club and got a chance to be close to the leader Eddie Munson. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.

Chapter 35

35 2 0
By amy96525

4 days till Prom

I haven't spoken to Eddie in two days. I know he's the one that's been calling my house. But I have been ignoring his phone calls. The last time we spoke was when he climbed up to my window. He kept knocking and ringing the doorbell and I tried hard to ignore him. He wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Last night I called up his house to let him know I didn't want him coming by anymore and that we were over. He didn't answer the phone, so I left a voicemail instead. I'm sure that one of them got my voicemail. Deep down I wished he had answered, but at the same time, I was relieved he didn't. As much as I feel like an asshole to end it this way, the two of us are better off.

I hadn't sat with any of the 'Hellfire' club members at lunch and they kept asking Eddie why I was sitting somewhere else, I was still close by to hear them. Eddie didn't say anything, he got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I stayed where I was, because if I moved to go after him then that would've been it. I would take him back in a heartbeat. But I broke up with him and I had to resist to go after him. I mean, of course, I still love him. I think I always will, he was my first boyfriend, my only boyfriend. The two of us never really got a chance to be 'intimate' with each other.

There were the occasional make-out sessions we would have whenever we were alone. A date here and there. I've always imagined what it would've felt like to have sex with Eddie Munson, I've thought of it so many times. I still dream about him, and those dreams get very naughty. But I have to stop, I can't do this to myself anymore. As much as I still love him, he broke my heart. And this is something I feel is going to take a long time to get over.

Dustin came over the day I dumped Eddie. The two of us talked, well he talked and I cried. I'm so fortunate to have Dustin around, he's like my little brother. He's someone that has been around for me and helped me. He encouraged me to talk to Eddie in the first place. So, when I told him we broke up, he was very supportive. He helped me through it. Lucas and Max came over later and we talked about prom.

"I'm not sure if I even want to go now."

They talked me into it though. They cheered me up enough to help me. I mean I'm still sad, but if I go to prom maybe I'll feel better. I'm hoping that I will.

"Don't worry, you'll be dancing the night away and you won't even think about him," Max said.

"Yeah." I wanted to feel confident enough to say it. Deep down, I don't believe it.

"Want to go to the arcade?" Dustin asked. "Maybe we can get your mind off of Eddie for a bit and play some games. Or we could go by the video store and ask Steve out. I bet he would be interested in you."

Lucas and Max agreed with Dustin, but not me. I told them we could go to the arcade and hang out, but I wasn't going to ask Steve out. I'm not going to lie, Steve Harrington is a great-looking guy with great hair, but he's not my type. He was the kind of guy who worried about his reputation and how popular he was. That's not the type of guy I want.

Eddie was the type who didn't care about being popular. And I admired him for that.

Again, that was when I dumped Eddie and today I am home crying again. Sad and disappointed.

I went downstairs and saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table, I haven't told my parents that Eddie and I broke up, but I'm pretty sure she knows. I wiped my eyes before I entered the kitchen but she stopped me before I could sit down.

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Mom." I lied.

She arched her brow, "Is that so?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"(Y/n) I wasn't born yesterday, I know when someone just went through a break-up. What happened sweetheart?"

"It's..." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Eddie and I, we broke up. I mean, I broke up with him." And here we go, the waterworks. I tried wiping away my tears before they streamed down my face.

"Oh, honey." My mom got up and hugged me. She held me tight in her arms. I gave in, I hugged her back just as tight. It's been a while since I've hugged my mom like him. The last time she hugged me like this was when I lost my pet dog, Copper. I was a huge fan of the Disney cartoon Fox & the Hound growing up, and I named my dog after the dog Copper from the cartoon.

"I loved him," I said quietly.

"I know sweetheart." My mom said rubbing my back.

"I loved him so much."

"Believe me, I know what it's like to have your heart broken. Your father and I broke up once when we were younger." Her revelation surprised me.

"You guys broke up?"

"We did. We were together for about two years, and then we got into this huge argument, I kind of forgot what it was about." She laughed. "It seems so funny now, but back then it wasn't so funny. And I remember telling him that I didn't want to be with him anymore." She said reminiscing.

"What happened? I mean the two of you got back together."

"We didn't at first," she said looking at me, wiping my tears away. "We've been broken up for a year."

"What?" My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Yep." She nodded. "It wasn't the greatest time of my life. I didn't date anyone else at that time. Can't say the same thing about your dad."

"What do you mean? He dated someone else?"

"Yeah, Chrissy Cunningham's mom." She said, sounding a bit bitter.

Damn. "Wow, I didn't know that."

"Yeah, and believe me when I say I wanted to pull her hair out. Of course, she was cheer captain and your dad was on the basketball team."

"Of course," I said rolling my eyes.

"I remember seeing the two of them walking together in the halls holding hands, I was so jealous."

"How did the two of you end up back together?"

"I remember one day at lunch I saw Chrissy's mom talking to her friends and they were laughing about your dad, and how he was a 'shitty basketball player' and that pissed me off. I marched right over to them and said if they ever talked about your dad like that again I would kick her little cheerleading ass."

I couldn't help but laugh. It was kind of like what I was going through now.

"Your dad found out what they've been saying about him behind his back. And he dumped his little cheerleader girlfriend."

"Then you two got back together?"

"Not just yet."

"What?"

"Well, he dumped her, and turns out she didn't care because she was just trying to make her ex-boyfriend jealous and yes, her ex is her husband."

Of course, Chrissy's parents dated back in High School. And of course, Chrissy's mom would do something like that.

"It's like history repeats itself," I said mostly to myself.

"After another week of being broken up, your dad asked me to be his girlfriend again and I said yes. And then years later we got married and had you. The end."

"I'm glad you two made up Mom," I said hugging her.

"Me too." She laughed.

After talking to her for another hour in the kitchen my dad walked in and I asked him why my mom broke up with him. I guess the argument was about how he didn't want to go to dinner at my grandparents' house because he didn't like them. My mom was pissed because they were her parents. I don't blame him though, my mom's parents were kind of stuck up and uppity. I'm thankful my mom didn't end up like them. And it did take her a bit to realize her parents didn't like my dad, so she told her parents that they were getting married.

She hasn't spoken to her parents in years. I met them a few times when I was younger, but I didn't think they were very nice. I prefer my dad's parents, they were the grandparents I loved spending time with.

My parents talked about how they met in school and fell in love instantly. And it made me think of Eddie. I fell for Eddie back in Middle School, but he didn't know. And now I want him back, but I can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 822 27
In November of 1985, you move to Hawkins, Indiana for your senior year of high school. Having been an outcast at your old school and still dealing wi...
2.8K 31 18
A young girl moves from her hometown to Hawkins Indiana. She starts a new leaf with her dad, and makes some good friends along the way. Despite deali...
35.6K 319 75
THIS IS A TWO SERIES BOOK IN ONE! (2 in 1) πŸ«ΆπŸ–€ 𝐼𝑓 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝐼 π‘Žπ‘š π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘¦ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑛...
619 14 14
You attend Hawkins High for your final year getting ready for college. You play D&D with Dustin and Mike, your best friends, when Lucas can't make it...