The Girl Who Survived

By xoxomilliee

š™ˆš™–š™™š™žš™”š™®š™£ š˜¾š™¤š™”š™”š™žš™£š™Ø, š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™…š™Ŗš™£š™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... More

š“œš“Ŗš“­š“²š“µš”‚š“·
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Haunting Memories
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
š“š“®š”€ š“¢š“½š“Ŗš“»š“½
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Pieces Of The Life I Had Before

783 14 0
By xoxomilliee

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

Before, everything was much better, there was no drama and no quarrels. I was able to live my ideal life as a vampire in peace. I had fun with Kol and Damon. I have toured Europe. Bars and pubs. I've never been able to sit still because Klaus.

1580 Katherine and I escaped from Klaus. Katherine has been in Klaus sights and I have been on the sidelines. Klaus thinks I help Katherine to escape. He doesn't know I'm a witch and a vampire. Even if Klaus tries to do something to me, I can defend myself with my magic. Otherwise, Klaus is more than half my age and stronger, I wouldn't be able to cope in a normal fight. But if Klaus gets close to me, secrets will be at risk. Those secrets, pieces of the life I had before.

I found my soul mate. Alec Volturi. His red eyes and dark brown shiny hair, some of which fell on his eyes. His pale smooth skin, full lips that feel warm against my own. The electronic shocks that went through my body when he kissed me passionately. His strong hands holding me against his body. He hasn't let anyone close to him except his sister and he was about to open that opportunity for me, he seemed to give it a chance. We went out and he spent time with me.

But all good things had to end before it started. The Volturi and the Cullens. The eternal hatred of two vampire coven. After I met Carlisle and spent time with him learning nursing, Carlisle saw that I was lonely and invited me to live with him. He was like a second father to me. He opened his arms and his life to me. Later when others joined the coven. They became sisters and brothers to me. They became Carlisle and Esme's adopted children. I had another family.

My life was nice. I married Edward but I always felt something was missing, I couldn't stay where I was, part of the reason was Klaus. I had heard what he did to Katherine's family in 1580. So I was afraid he would hurt the Cullens. When I was helping the Cullens to fight the newborns and I heard the Volturi coming and I realized they were going to let the Cullens die. I realized that the hatred between the two covens will never end. And I'm not going to pick sides. Alec and I can't be together. I didn't fall in love Alec, but I was going to.

                            ༺♡༺♡༻

We hid in the shadows and saw Klaus fetching Elena for the ritual. The full moon was in the sky. "Damon freed Caroline and Taylor."

"So the wolf is running free here? What if he bites someone?" I said worried.

"Where's Damon?" I asked Stefan on the phone.

"I don't know, I'm looking for..." I put the phone down. We arrived later to see the ritual. Klaus had Jenna as a vampire and that wolf Jules.

"That witch looks annoying I want to kill her." I said out loud.

"I liked Jenna." Jason said.

"You never met her." I said looking at Jason.

"I've spied and I know everything about everyone." Jason said with a grin.

Stefan arrived to offer himself instead of Jenna. Klaus didn't agree, and the ritual continued. He killed the wolf and then Jenna. Last, he drank the blood from the doppelganger. The witch cast her spell and Klaus began to change. I stepped forward from the scene and Bonnie stepped forward and started doing her magic to kill Klaus. I stepped behind the witch and killed her.

Damon arrived to pick up Elena and Stefan I watched as Elijah stepped in front of Klaus and put his hand on his chest.

"Elijah." Klaus said looking at him.

"Hey brother." Elijah said.

"Our familys name, Niklaus."

"I didn't bury them in the sea."

"What?"

"Their bodies are safe." Klaus said.

"If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him!" Stefan said. Elijah took Klaus and they disappeared.

"I guessed this." Jason said as I walked up to him.

"I have a feeling he has Kol." I said.

I looked at Jason silently.
"We can't do anything until we get Kol."

Elena woke up and John died. Klaus and Elijah are missing.

"That's why Kol can't be found because he probably has the same dagger with can "kill" the original." I said staring at myself in the mirror.

I went to the funeral with the others and dropped a rose on Jenna's grave.

"The curse was broken so how do we kill the wolf vampire and the original." Damon said looking at me.

"I don't know Damon." I said looking at the ground.

"You are a powerful witch, surely you can do it." Damon said in a whisper.

"Damon.."

Stefan walked up to us and then Damon said the stopping words.

"Tyler Lockwood bit me."

I felt my heart drop and stepped in front of Damon, taking him by the hand where the wolf bite is. Stefan was speechless and looked to bite.

"Damon." I said.

"We'll find something." Stefan said looking at Damon and then at me.

"We will find a cure." Stefan said with a nod but Damon overruled the thought.

"There is no cure."

"No, no. We'll figure something out." I said and Damon started to walk away.

I returned to the Salvatore house and went through my books.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked walking up next to me.

"Tyler Lockwood bit Damon, I'm looking for a cure." I said reading a book.

"There is no cure for a werewolf bite." Jason said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"No, there has to be something to it. A vampire can't be a witch and I made myself a vampire. So I can heal Damon." I said with tears streaming down my eyes and read a book.

"If it could be cured, your mother would have written it down." Jason said.

"Where's Kol when you need him in the most." I said putting the book away and sighing.

We listened as Damon and Stefan argued. Stefan threw Damon into the dungeon when Damon was about to burn himself in the sun. I walked over to Stefan's side as he called Alaric and told him about Damon's condition. Stefan and I looked at each other.

"We won't let Damon die. I didn't make you vampires to die so young." I said.

"I'm going to ask if Bonnie could help by asking the witches." Stefan said and left.

I walked back and forth around the house. There has to be something. I went to the dungeon where Damon is and took blood from him. I went back to my room and put the blood in the bowl and did my magic. I cut myself on the finger and dripped blood into the bowl.I watched as my blood slowly dripped into the bowl and my eyes glowed yellow as I cast the spell.

"What is happening?" Jason asked entering the room.

"Give me your blood." I said and took his hand and cut his finger from which the blood dripped into the bowl. I continued chanting.

Alaric went to see Damon and poured a whiskey for him. "He looks bad." Ric said looking at Damon.

"We'll work something out." I said looking at Ric.

Damon's behavior changed aggressively and he appeared at Sell's door.

"Kill me." Damon begged and Alaric injected Damon with a vervain.

Sheriff Forbes arrived and Damon was able to escape. Jeremy found Damon outside and took him to a grill where Sheriff Forbes accidentally shot Jeremy. I returned back to the house and went straight to Damon's bedroom where I saw Elena and Damon. Elena and Damon had a tender moment going on. Poor Stefan.

"Elena, go away." I said entering the room and Elena went to argue back.

"I said Elena, go away." I looked at her with my vampire teeth showing.

Elena started to go and I went next to Damon.

"Damon." I said stroking his hair.

"Madilyn." Damon said with a cough and turned to look at me.

"Shh." I said stroking his hair. I moved closer, Damon grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I am grateful to you for saving me and Stefan that night. You gave us a second chance at life. Take care of Stefan.
If that bitch is still breathing, keep her away from Stefan and Elena." Damon said looking at me with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him with tears streaming down my eyes and gave him a light kiss on the lips. "I'm not going to let you die, not after everything. Try drink this." I said and held out the bottle. I gave Damon a bottle and watched in silence for a while.

The werewolf's bite began to disappear and Katherine entered the room. "I brought the cure, Klaus blood. But it looks like he doesn't need it." Katherine said walking over to the bed.

She looked at the bite that was almost gone and then at me. "I'm not going to ask more about this." She said.

"Looks like you got free." Damon said looking at Katherine.

"Yes and I still owe you a favor." Katherine said and Elena entered the room.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"As if you were interested, he gave himself to Klaus to get the cure." Katherine said and Damon and I looked at each other.

"What did you mean he gave himself?" Elena asked.

"He sacrificed everything to save his brother." Katherine said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.2K 21
Ė—ĖĖ‹ź’° šŸ¦‹ ź’± - Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖĖšā”Šā› š’š€šš‚š“š”š€š‘š˜ āœā”ŠĖš Ģ„ŪŖĶ™ŪŖā—Œ ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ ā [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...
506K 13.4K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...
13.6K 442 19
While out on a hunt in the mountains In a small town in North Carolina, Esme Cullen Stumbles upon something or rather someone, that she wasn't intend...
17.7K 516 28
Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD The 1700 Cascadia Earthquake happened in 1700 The Titanic sank in 1912 The Attack on Pearl Harbor happened in 1941 9...