Am I really falling for you...

By TekinaHitori

Kazuha, a wandering samurai, who's from Inazuma. He is a very calm and gentle person, until one day he met a... More

Chapter 1: Kaedehara Kazuha.
Chapter 2: Balladeer?
Chapter 3: Can we just be friends?
Chapter 4: I'll watch over you.
Chapter 5: You came back..
Chapter 6: Niwa..
Chapter 7: The Lantern Rite..
Chapter 8: Meeting Scaramouche.
Chapter 9: 11 Tartaglia
Chapter 10: The trip to the land of wisdom.
Chapter 11: Gandharva ville?
Chapter 12: Silly day?
Chapter 13: Collei & Kazuha's friendship..
Chapter 14: Scara gets jealous?
Chapter 15: Scaramouche's nightmare..
Chapter 16: A apology..
Chapter 17: Shouki No Kami?
Chapter 18: missing..
Chapter 19: "does it really make you stronger?"
Chapter 20: Kazuha gets sick?
Chapter 21: Kazuha & Scara's relationship.
Chapter 22: A small present..
Chapter 24: an arranged hang out..

Chapter 23: An unexpected guest..

121 4 73
By TekinaHitori

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 23 my loves.
(Contains bad language, violence if sensitive read at your own risk.)

Previously on chapter 22...

We just chilled together in the bath till it was time to get out, we got out, got dressed. And walked over to the bed and Scaramouche changed the sheets, once he did that I sat down on the bed and laid down. He did the same and kissed my cheek, holding me close..
________________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

I was with nahida and the traveler, while Scaramouche was at home doing.. whatever he does on his free time, he usually always sleep or cook food for me when I get back so he was probably doing both. Nahida on the other hand was mostly talking to the traveler since I was only thinking about Scara and they got kinda annoyed when I spoke about him 24/7..

(Poor kazu -Author)

"Nahida, I'm bored.."

"Hm.. we can play Jenga!"

And so.. they played Jenga..

"I'll take the top!"
Said nahida, with a cheery tone..

Nahida took the top piece of the Jenga tower and set it at the top.

"Uh.. does she know that she can't take the pieces that are already at the top..?"

I whispered to the traveler and the traveler just gave me a side eye glance before awkwardly smiling before whispering back..

"She's learning."

I gave her/him a stinky face expression before grabbing myself a piece.. I carefully and slowly took the middle and placed it on the top.

"I'm honestly gonna win chat."
I said with a smug grin and the traveler just side eyed me again..

"There's no winners in this game."

My eyes widen and I stared at the traveler..

"I think you both need to start learning."

...

"Bitch."

"Dick."

"Cunt."

"ENOUGH! INAPPROPRIATE!"

Nahida shouted and me and the traveler both immediately shut up.

...

I sighed and leaned back on the chair..

"Ughhhhhh... I miss my mannnn.."

"SHUT UP!"
Nahida and the traveler shouted while giving me a type of glare that says.. "ima Millie rock you." I just looked away.

"Always talking about your 'mANzz' LIKE SHUT UP!"

"SERIOUSLY! IF YOU MISS HIM THEN GO!"

"Oki! :D"

I happily started to skip my way out the tea shop, feeling both Nahida and the travelers glares staring dead into my soul, I didn't care though. As long as I see my manzzzz..

(Kazuha misses his manz chat. -Author)

Scaramouche's pov:

"This show is boring as hell.. where's the drama?"

I said as I was laid back on the couch watching the most boring show in all history, I rolled my eyes and got up to go make myself some food. I went into the kitchen and grabbed maruchan (cup ramen) and put some hot water in it, I closed the seal with the fork and waited 3 minutes.

"I wonder when Kazu is coming back.. hopefully soon, I'm bored."

Then a sudden knock happens on my door as I was about to take the most bussin bite of the food I just made.. I sighed and stomped to the door..

"Who is it?"

I questioned, I heard a lady's voice respond back..

"Open the door please."

I froze.. this voice was.. familiar..

She couldn't have found me.. no way..

What do I do?! Do I let her in?! Wait.. she's a stranger.. you don't let strangers in your house.. besides maybe it's not her..

Then.. the door got kicked open, the door almost knocking me down but even with me being all tired and slightly hazy that woke me up a little.. the lady welcomed herself in and..

".. Kabukimono."

...

"Raiden.."

I said while staring at the lady in front of me. We both just stood there looking at each other, while my.. mother.. looked around her surroundings..

"Nice place.. living here alone?"

"Couldn't be any less of your business.."

"Hm.. still don't trust me?"

"Of course not, you left me alone.."

"It was for the best."

"HOW WAS ABANDONING ME FOR THE BEST?!"

"Look.. I need you to trust me just this once."

"And if I don't? What are you gonna do? Burn me, tear me apart? Like what you should've done instead of abandoning me?"

I kept staring at her with angry in my eyes, meanwhile her.. she had nothing in her eyes. Just.. calm.. she was calm..

"I get that your angry. But I need you to trust me. Now if you'd just come with-"

I saw her hand try and grab mine but I slapped her hand very hard and backed away from her.

"I don't want you here. Leave."

"Kabuki-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"

...

"Raiden..?"

Kazuha..! I watched Raidens weapon start to have some purple glow around it to which I try and grab the weapon away from her but she used the side of her hand and hit my neck, making me pass out..

Nahida's pov:

The traveler and I were.. silent.

"So uh.. should we go see Scara..?"

"You mean Kazuha's mANzzz?"

I giggled and shook my head yes.

We both left the shop, talking about how our days been and holding hands. (NOT SHIPPING THEM I SWEAR! -Author)

"Your hand is very warm traveler."

"My body temperature is very warm so that must be why."

"My body is always cold."

"My brother/sister has that problem.."

"Traveler.. I'm sure you'll find them.. it must be hard being separated from someone you love, happened to me as well.. but, here I am now, and I'm as happy as ever!"

.. "Thank you Nahida.."

"Mhm! Now isn't that Kazuha and Scaramouche's place? Let's go!"

We both walked over to the house and noticed the door wasn't there.. and the place was such a mess..

"What.. happened..?"
Traveler asked, I immediately saw Scara on the ground passed out, I ran over to him and checked his pulse.. still alive..

"He's alive.. but what happened..?"

"Lord.. dendro?"

I turned my head to where the voice came from and I saw who was talking to me..

"Shogun..?"
I mumbled and grabbed Scara and dragged him away from her.

"What did you do to him?!"

"I just hit him on the neck, he's fine, meanwhile the other one.. he's tied up and is pretty bruised up, aren't you Kaedehara?"

"Kazuha.."
I mumbled and felt my anger rose.. traveler pulled out her/his weapon and glared at Ei.

"Why are you in Sumeru?!"
I shouted..

"I was here to take Kabukimono with me but.. he wouldn't come with me and then that kid showed up so.. yeah."

"Why do you need Scara?!"

"Look.. I tried to explain to him and I need him to listen as well. So if we can all just calm down and sit down so I can talk.. but.. keep that kid tied up."

"No! Untie him! I need to see if he's alright!"

".. ok.."

40 minutes later..

Scaramouche's pov:

I felt my eyes open and I stretched my arms and sat up, rubbing my eyes.. I felt something or someone hugging me..

"What happened..?"

I mumbled.. I looked in front of me.. all this stuff doesn't look like.. Sumeru..

The slide door opened and it was Nahida, Traveler, and.. Shogun..

"Thank the archons your awake!"

Nahida came towards me and hugged me tightly, I coughed a few times because she was hugging very tightly..

"Mm.. where's kazu..?"

"He's hugging you too silly!"

I looked behind me and saw kazu hugging me.. still asleep and looking peaceful as always.. I smiled slightly and looked at Nahida.

"So.. why are we here?"

"If you'd let me talk back at Sumeru you wouldn't be asking this question."
Ei said with that same emotionless face.

"Was I asking you?"

She looked away and I looked back at Nahida..

".. please let her speak.. this is very bad news for you.."

I sighed and looked at Ei..

"What's the news?"

Ei looked at me and nodded.

"We can't talk about it here.. follow me."

I picked up Kazuha on my back and Nahida followed right next to me, Ei and the Traveler already left but us? We were taking our sweet time.

Once they got there..

I laid Kazuha down on the bed I was told I can put him on by Ei, and we all (except kazuha) sat on the couch. I sat across Traveler, and Nahida sat across Ei.

"Kabu- I mean.. Scaramouche. Listen closely.. there's 2 harbinger's after you, and they won't stop looking until they have you. Now listen to me.. they are everywhere, they were in Sumeru today and that's why I didn't want you there because they would've found you.."

"I'm sorry, but who's they?"

Nahida asked, Ei looked at her and nodded. Taking out a folder and handing it to me.

I hesitated but took it anyway, I opened the folder and saw two pictures..

"Arlecchino..?"

'That doesn't make any sense.. I never had anything to do with her..' I thought and looked at the other picture.

"Dottore.."

I stared at the pictures and looked at Ei.

"Do you know why they would want me?"

Ei shook her head no..

"All I know is that him.. and her.. they want you back to the Fatui headquarters.."

She said pointing at both pictures.. I just thought for a moment..

"Wait.. I know where this is going.. you want me to stay with you until I'm safe.."

Ei didn't respond instead she just nodded her head  yes, I got mad just thinking about it..

"No way in hell am I staying with you!"

"It's for your own good.."

"ITS FOR MY OWN GOOD MY ASS! I DON'T GET WHY YOU'D THINK I'D STAY WITH YOU!.."

"Kabu- Scara.."

I walked off and went outside..

Ei's pov:

"He's right.."

"No.. Ei, he's just.. overwhelmed. That's all.. he still can't trust you fully just yet.. you gotta be patient with him.. and if you make Kazuha stay he will be more happy..?"

I looked at Kazuha and sighed.

"Yeah.. he can stay.. they both can.. but.. Sumeru isn't safe for you guys right? Maybe you two can stay?.."

"I wish I could Ei."

"I have stuff to do.."

"Come on guys.. hmph.."

I heard bedsheets moving and turned my head to where the sound came from. Kazuha had woken up.

"Morning chat.. what did I miss?"

Nahida giggled and traveler just face palmed and let out a disappointing sigh.. I giggled a little bit with Nahida..

...

...

...

...

...

...

"... Tch.. what a mess.."

"Boss.. we don't have any location on the sixth harbinger.. maybe he took off his tracker..?"

"SHUT UP! KEEP TRYING!"

"Y-Yes boss!"

...

"Angry today?"

"Yes Arlecchino.. I am.. so what?"

"You are not looking closely enough.."

"What do you mean?"

Arlecchino walked into the wrecked home, Dottore followed right behind her and was confused. She picked up a piece of teared up cloth, handing it to me.

"Doesn't that look Inazuma to me?"

".. hm.. the Electro archon was here?"

"Maybe."

We both looked at each other and smirked before walking out the house..

"get the boats ready! we're going to Inazuma."

"Yes boss!"

"On it boss!"

"Here we come Balladeer.."
__________________________________________

Listen girlies.. I can explain why I haven't posted.. I been busy with school and I accidentally deleted chapter 23.. to which I'm still pissed off about because I literally worked my ass off on chapter 23.. anddddd school has been so bad and bitchy to me I had to do so much stuff bruh.. I'm so sorry for not posting! I'll try to!... When I'm not busy with school. 😔 anyway.. BYE GIRLIES!! SEE U LATERRRR!!!!!!!!!!! 🗣⁉️💥😈

Published: 11/18/2023
6:31 AM

Words: 1944

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 94.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1M 24.3K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
589K 62.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...