Chapter 22: A small present..

⚠️ART IS NOT MINE!!!⚠️
Enjoy chapter 22 my loves.
(Contains bad language, smut!!🌶 if sensitive read at your own risk.)
FULL IDEA CREDIT GOES TO.. @ncdcidmgg
Thank you.

Previously on chapter 21...

'I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!! All he ever does is hurt me and my feelings! I wish he could understand my feelings!' I thought as I stormed into my room, I flopped on the bed and hugged my pillow.

I sighed, I closed my eyes and whimpered slightly.

"This wound hurts.."
_______________________________________

Kazuha's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the morning, birds and people outside making noise and being a pain, the sun shining into the room, I had been staring up at the ceiling for a long time. I couldn't go back to sleep without feeling pain every five minutes, because of the bite Scaramouche did.

I sighed and then the pain started again. My eyes widened and I shut my eyes tight shut once it started to sting, I groaned and clench the bed sheets.

"Don't yell.. don't yell.."

I told myself quietly, over and over again. I opened my eyes and looked at the door, 'is he even awake..?' I thought. 'I only get one chance I guess.. please be awake..'

I took a deep breath and made sure to shout loudly.

"SCARAMOUCHE! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!"

I waited for a few moments.. no response. I sighed, the pain only got worst when I moved anything around my body. 'This fucker bit that hard..' I thought before giving up and trying to get up, but everything was difficult. It hurt like hell. I stumbled a bit but caught myself.

I reached the door knob, managing to open the door. I walked out the room and towards the bathroom, but I turned my head to face the living room, and saw Scaramouche who had been sitting down on the couch, reading a god damn book.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Scaramouche looked at me and had a blank expression.

"You didn't hear me shout for you?!"

"You weren't dying, so it's fine."

"IM DYING RIGHT NOW, YOU BIT TOO HARD ITS MAKING IT HARD TO MOVE."

"Over dramatic."

"No what? No, it's fine. Continue to read your book, since it's more important than me."

Scaramouche turned his eyes over at the page of the book and continued to read, I wanted to punch him so bad right now.. I went into the bathroom and closed the door, I took off the bandage and noticed that the bite was still there. It was just bloody now, I grabbed a towel and got the tip of it wet.

I placed the wet side of the towel on my shoulder, since the wound was opened slightly it made the wound sting a little. I grunted before covering my mouth, I continued to clean the wound till half of the blood was gone. I grabbed a new bandaid (the large ones) and placed it on my shoulder, I made sure it was sticked there before leaving the bathroom.