The Girl Who Survived

Por xoxomilliee

๐™ˆ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything th... Mรกs

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐”‚๐“ท
It All Started With One Phone Call
The Beginning Of Everything
I Hate My Life
Collinswood
Should I Not Have Come?
New Friend
Storytime
Why Is He Like That?
Little Hunting Trip
Jane
Finally
Alec
Meeting
Movie Night
Mission
Secrets Secrets
Home Sweet Home
Did You Miss Me?
Back In The Days
Runaway
Maybe In Another Life
Wicked Game
Standing In The Cold Rain
Pieces Of The Life I Had Before
Dark Shadows
Black Velvet
Wedding Bells
Day After Day
Missing Piece
When Love And Death Embrace
Only A Vampire Can Love You Forever
Butterflies And Hurricanes
Enchanted
In These Arms
Red As Wine
The Devil In Disguise
The Taste Of The Poison On Her Lips
Your Blood Like Ice
Sacrifice
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
Back To Bourbon Street
When Angels Cry Blood
Yesterdays
Cats In The Cradle
Dusk Till Dawn
In Joy And Sorrow
Wildflowers

Haunting Memories

776 13 1
Por xoxomilliee

"Look who has finally come out of her room." Damon said looking at me as I walked over to pour a glass of whiskey.

"So Klaus is around?" I asked looking at him.

"We think so. So you've been awake and heard everything." Damon said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Where is everybody?"

"Stefan and Elena went to school and Katherine must be dead. Nevermind." Damon said.

"I'm going to dances tonight and you're coming." Damon said.

"I'm not coming." I said crossing my arms.

"You are, so get dressed like you danced in the 60s." Damon grinned.

I took a shower and dried my hair. I put on a little makeup and put on my old dress from the 60s.

"Nice." Damon said grinning at my door.

"I still don't want to come." I said taking my bag and we walked down the hall.

"You're going to like this."

                        ༺♡༻༺♡༻

We arrived at the high school and everyone was dancing in the hall. Damon and I stood off to the side and watched the people.

"Is that Alaric dancing in the middle of the Teens?" I asked and Damon and I looked at the crowd.

Some teenage girl got everyone's attention and greeted Elena. "That was a cheap trick. He's trying to screw us." Damon said.

"I know everyone." Elena said.

"Maybe he trying make us think he's here." Stefan continued and Damon got annoyed.

"This is the party, go round. Let him come to us." Damon said.

Bonnie then pulled Jeremy to dance and Damon and I walked over to Ric's. We arrived next to him and he froze staring at me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Special ownership? The man is twisted." Ric said.

"It didn't make an impression." I said out loud.

"Isn't it?" Ric asked turning to look at me.

"Tell me if you see anything unusual." Damon said.

"Are you all right?" I asked Ric looking at him and he nodded his head. I looked into his eyes for a moment, something is wrong. My thoughts were interrupted when Damon pulled me into the crowd with him.

Damon and I looked around and started dancing among the crowd. "Do you remember the 60s and the discos where we used to dance?" Damon asked showing off his dance moves. I laughed out loud at his dance moves. I started dancing along and we took over the dance floor.

We danced in the crowd until Stefan rushed up to us. "Damon tell me you know about Bonnie's suicide mission?" Stefan asked. I looked at Damon and then at Stefan.

"Great. Jeremy told you and you told Elena." Damon said.

"So you promised no secrets." Stefan said.

"So I changed my mind." Damon said.

"And you knew too?" Stefan looked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Stefan looked at Damon.

"I knew how you would react." Damon and Stefan left for something and I stayed to dance with the high schoolers.

Unbeknownst to me, Alaric was actually Klaus and he attacked Bonnie and thinks that Bonnie is now dead.

"You look good in 60s clothes." I turned around.

"So are you, what are you doing here?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I couldn't miss this party."

"Klaus was in Alaric's body."

"I knew something was wrong with Alaric." I said.

"Soon he appears in his real body."

"We'll follow on the side." I said.

"Looks like your ex-lover is here." Damon told me in passing and walked over to Elena and Stefan. The opportunity would be to leave, but I can't leave Damon and Stefan in the trouble. I'll have to stay and see what happens.

                          ༺♡༻༺♡༻

We sat with Damon and Alaric at the Grill.
"I want to know the whole story of how you met Klaus." Damon said looking at me.

"In 1580 I returned to England and Elijah met me he offered me a place to stay with his family. We arrived at his family and he introduced me to Klaus. He was a very handsome young man who immediately caught my eye and he did the same to me or at least I thought so." I said looking at my whiskey glass.

"We got to know each other over of a couple of months and he didn't realize I was a vampire."

Ric looked at me and Damon strangely but Damon told him to explain later.

"Katherine arrived two months later and Elijah caught a crush on her, they also fell in love. One night a couple of months later when Klaus left my room for Elijah's. Katherine came running and showed me the moonstone and told me about the plan."

Damon interrupted me. "Wait, Klaus is Elijah's brother?" Damon gaped at me.

"Yes." I answered.

"They're a big family, remember my friend Kol? He's their little brother."

"You hid all this from us." Damon said angrily.

"I don't know more about them than that they are the oldest vampires. Kol hasn't told me any more." I said taking a sip of whiskey.

"So where is Kol now?" Damon asked. I felt a twinge in my heart and looked at my glass.

"Madilyn?" Damon asked looking at me.

"I don't know, he just disappeared." I said looking up. We sat in silence for a while until someone came next to me.

"So this is where you hang out drinking whiskey?" He said with a grin on his face and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Demetri? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised and Damon and Alaric moved beside me looking at Demetri.

"It wasn't hard to track you down, Caius told me to look for you." Demetri said and narrowed his eyes at Damon who had his arms crossed over his chest. Damon stared hard at Demetri and Demetri stared at Damon.

"What does he want?" I asked looking at Demetri who turned his eyes to me.

"He wonders why you didn't come back and Aro is not happy. Alec hasn't talked much but Jane talked and told everything." Demetri said and I looked at the counter.

"You haven't answered the messages so I was sent to find you, they want to know you're not with the Cullens." He added.

"Who is this?" Damon asked next to me.

”Damon this is Demetri Volturi and Demetri this is my friend Damon.” I said introducing them.

“Damon Salvatore I have heard of you.” Demetri said.

"Now you know where I am so did you have anything else?" I asked looking at Demetri who looked at me strangely.

"What has become of you? You used to be much happier and kinder?" Demetri asked with a worried expression.

"This is what I am." I said looking at Demetri.

"You're not like that."

"So where is Alec? Why didn't he come with you?" I asked, turning fully to look at Demetri.

Demetri looked at me silently for a moment without saying anything.

"Demetri, if you had nothing else you can go back and tell Caius and Aro that I'm not coming back, maybe never." I said and felt Damon and Ric's eyes on my back.

Demetri still didn't say anything but stared at me with a sad expression. "Felix misses you too." Demetri said quietly and my expression softened.

"I missed you too guys." I said looking down. Demetri put his hand on mine.

"I'll go back to Italy and tell them what you said. But I know Madilyn that one day we'll meet again." Demetri said and gave one last smile and walked out.

"Who is Alec?" Damon asked carefully and I turned to look at them.

"No one." I said.

"The curse of the sun and the moon is forged, when this curse is broken Klaus becomes a hybrid. That is, a wolf and a vampire." I said and Damon and Alaric stared at me.

"Did you know this too? Tell me Katherine knows." Damon said with a frown.

                               ༺♡༻

"I messed up and badly today." Damon said.

"I guess you did." Ric said and I huffed.

"When have you not messed up Damon? You gave Elena your blood to drink and she wakes up as a vampire." I said and laughed out loud. Damon looked at me.

"Damon it was really stupidly done against Elena's will." Ric said.

"Yeah, yeah, if only I didn't know." Damon said.

"Gentlemen, Madeleine."

I froze when I heard a familiar British accent that I haven't heard in four hundred years. Damon and I looked at each other and spun around.

"Why such a gloomy expression?"

Damon and I looked at the man next to us. Damon sighed and I swallowed carefully.

"Klaus. I suppose." Damon said.

"Obviously." Klaus said with a grin and then his eyes turned to me.

"Aah Madeleine, it's been so long." Klaus said taking a step closer but Damon stepped in front of me. "Is there a reason for your visit?" Damon said looking annoyed at Klaus.

"I hear you and your brother like my doppelganger. I just wanted to remind you not to try anything you might regret." Klaus said with a grin on his face. Damon chuckled.

"Thanks for the advice. Surely I can't persuade you to postpone it?" Damon asked with an innocent smile. Klaus chuckled.

"You're kidding. Is he kidding?" He asked looking at me and Ric.

"No. Not really." Ric and I said out loud at the same time.

"What does one month mean in the whole thing?" Damon asked. Klaus expression hardened and he stepped closer to Damon and I stepped forward. Klaus glanced at me and then looked over my shoulder at Damon.

"I'll explain. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual is happening tonight. So if you want to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Klaus said giving me one last look and left.

Damon sat down with a sigh. "That was fun, Madilyn's ex lover making threats." Damon said.

"You are going to ruin it or what?" Ric asked looking at Damon.

"Damon you are going to be so dead." I said getting up.

"You help me, I have you we will win." Damon said and I grabbed my jacket and took off.

"Klaus came to say hello." I said to the person, angrily walking towards in the city.

"So he's doing the ritual today and he'll become an invincible hybrid." The person next to me said.

"What can we do without being exposed? Elena doesn't interest me but Damon and Stefan I can't leave them in trouble." I said stopping and turning around.

"We're leaving." The person said and continued walking.

"I can't leave Damon and Stefan in trouble." I said taking their hand.

"Go pack your bag and take your car, we're leaving today." Person tried to keep going but I sped in front of.

"No! You do not understand. I won't leave Damon and Stefan in trouble." I said and the person looked at me.

"We stay here and Klaus finds out what you are and it won't be long before he hears about me? No. We'll go and plan everything later." The person said and walked past me.

"Jason!" I said and he stopped.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

424K 7.3K 42
This is the story of Vanessa Cullen. She is 719 years old. She is Best Friends with Stefan Salvatore and Lexi Branson and Klaus Mikealson but is also...
64.6K 1.1K 15
It has been 3 years since the Volturi confronted the Cullen's and their witnesses on the clearing and a lot has happened since then. Renesmee has not...
111K 3.4K 60
[ #1 in Vampire ] [ #3 in Twilight ] Violet Forsythe and her family were crowded into the depths of a beautiful castle in Volterra during their vacat...
72.7K 1.5K 28
"I always thought that a mate would be nice but I never really thought much of it, you know? I used to think that it wouldn't change much, just give...