Destined with you[SS]✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Manik the undercover Mafia,who is ruthless,heartless,cold but he loves his wife more than his life but one da... More

character sketch
chapter 01🥀English
chapter 02🥀Hinglish
chapter 03🥀Hinglish
chapter 04🥀English
chapter 05🥀English
chapter 07🥀English
chapter 08🥀English
chapter 09🥀English
chapter 10🥀English
chapter 11🥀English
chapter 12🥀English
chapter 13🥀English
Epilogue🥀English
Author's Note🥀

chapter 06🥀English

3.2K 194 18
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Mayan stood from the chair and hugged Nandini,Who kissed his head.

Mayan-Goodbye Mom

Nandini-Good by and take care of yourself.

She waved her hand,Mayan run outside,Manik softly push the empty plate and stand from the chair.And clear his throat he wanted to say something but Nandini started to collect plates,He sigh and walk out,Nandini look at his empty plate and bite lips,yeah she hate him but still her heart is not ready to accept this,She lost in her thoughts.

🥀🥀🥀

Nandini-Manik please thora sa khaa lo

She running behind Manik while holding Manik's breakfast.

Manik-Array nahi yaar main late ho raha hu ab hatto bhi

Nandini-Nahi jab tak tum breakfast nahi karo ge main kahi nahi jaau gi 

She said and spread her arms and stood in front of Manik who chuckled at her and opened his mouth,Nandini smiled and started to feed him.

Manik-Now happy

Nandini-Hmm

Manik-Now move I am getting late

Nandini-Don't overwork and also don't skip your lunch ok.

Manik-Yeah,Yeah

Nandini made pout and turned to the other side when Manik left but she flinched and smiled when Manik ran toward her and kissed on her cheek and took one more bite from the plate and ran.

Manik-Breakfast is very tasty,good bye and take care of yourself,don't worry I will be back early.

He shouted and ran from there. Nandini laughed and looked at Plate.

🥀🥀🥀

Nandini looks at the plate with teary eyes and walks out.

Manik came outside and Saw Mayan looking for the driver.He smiled and went near Mayan.

Manik-Let's go

Mayan-Me?With you?Are you fucking serious?

Manik-Yes I am fucking serious,noe come and sit other wise you get late on your first day of College…

Mayan-Whatever,I am not going with you,Move.

Manik held his hand softly and opened the car door for him.

Manik-Sit,Don't create any scene we can fight later too hmm

Mayan-Not that bad

He said and sit inside car,Manik ruffle his hairs,Mayan slap on his hands,Manik chuckled and sit on driving seat and they left from there,Nandini who watching them from window with smile but then her eyes land on security she frown at security because there is no any single place where bodyguard is not standing,but she shrugged it off because she know how Manik was overprotective and possessive.

Mayan and Manik come out from the car and Manik notices Mayan is nervous. He holds his hands softly and caresses his cheek.Mayan looks at him with doe eyes.

Manik-You don't need to be nervous bub,Everything is going to be good,just believe in yourself and I know my bub is very brave.

He kissed on his head,Mayan closed his eyes and lost in his thoughts.Why is Mister Malhotra behaving like his mother?Will he really care about him?Will he also worry about him like his mother?

Manik-Champ

Mayan came out from his thoughts and rolled his eyes at Manik and started to walk,Manik whined and started to follow him.

Principal-Here your schedule and from…

Mayan(Coldly)-I know

He said and snatched the schedule,Principal glared at him but he laughed when he saw Manik glaring at him.

Principal-Like father like son,Same same

He laughed and set his glasses,Mayan left for his class and Manik left for his office…

Manik was working in his cabin,then the door opened revealing Cabir who sighed and smacked on his head.

Manik-What?

Cabir-Come on Bro,what's with that face hmm,Now you should be happy af…

Manik-How can a person like me deserve to be happy,Who kicked his wife,destroyed everything?

Cabir-If you don't mind can I ask you something?

Manik-If you wanted to know why I did this all then NO.

Cabir sighs and goes to leave but stops by Manik.

Manik-Can you pick Mayan from College.

Cabir-Fine

He said and left from there,Manik stopped working and took out the wedding pic from the drawer and caressed Nandini's face.

Mayan entered the house,threw a bag on the table and fell on the couch and started to call Nandini.

Mayan-Mommmmm Mom

Guard-Yes Young master everything is ok?

Mayan-Are you My Mom?

Guard(shyly)-W.hat are saying Master,I am not even Married.

Mayan(eyes rolling)-Where is Mom?

Guard-She is in her room

Mayan ran from there and saw Nandini sitting near the window and lost in her thoughts,Mayan hugged her,She smiled.

Mayan-Why are you sad?

Nandini-I am not,How was your day?Did you enjoy it?

Mayan-Yes,Yes I enjoyed it.

He started to tell her about his day like babies and Nandini who listened to him carefully.

Night time Nandini entered the kitchen and sigh sadly,yes she is not worried about her Husband,She doesn't care if he is hungry or not,This is what she says to her heart,but heart is not ready,She hangs her head down and release breath.

Nandini-Fuckkkkk

She hit the kitchen counter and started to made light dinner for her So-Called Husband,but she didn't notice someone watching her,she look up and roll her eyes when she saw Manik staring at her,she again start her work,Manik come near her and remove hairs from her face,Nandini look at him and step back.

Nandini-What are you doing?

Manik-What are you doing at this time?

Nandini-That's not your business.

Manik-Same that's not your business.

He said and came closer to her,Nandini put hand on his chest and looked at his face when she felt his fast heart beat. She removed her hand and took the knife and showed it to Manik who held the knife with fingers.

Nandini-Leave

Manik-Why?

Nandini-Just leave you bastard.

Manik-What will you do?

He said and came closer.Nandini stepped back.

Nandini(angrily)-I will shout

Manik(chuckled)-Shout for what that my husband and doing Romance with me?

Nandini becomes red when she hears a Romance word,She pushes Manik hard and takes a plate and glass of water and walks out.

Nandini-Shameless 

She mumbled,Manik drank water and passed by Nandini who sat on the dining table,but he stopped and looked back at Nandini.

Nandini-I DON'T LIKE TO EAT ALONE………

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote & comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
302K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
52.3K 4.4K 25
01/10/2020 - 13/01/2021 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famou...
178K 13.2K 22
• Winner - The Rose Awards 2022 • 1st Runner Up - The Hawa Mahal Awards 2022 • Cover credit - @_littlebitcrazy_ She was a broken girl and her broken...