Chauhan ardhangini's

By royal_beckons

Chauhan's had it all - "MONEY", "FAME", "POWER", and "AUTHORITY" and most importantly three most Eligible Su... More

family background's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
'Chapter 7'
'Chapter 8'
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
'Chapter 13'

Character's aesthetic

11K 267 18
By royal_beckons

Aman Chauhan

The eldest heir of Chauhan's empire. A well-build CEO of Chauhan's Co-operation. A Bossy Rude and Arrogant man for the world until it comes to his daughter and family.

===================================
Naina Aman Chauhan

A girl more as goddess lost her everything in the body of her mother at a young age. Society might gave her trauma but she used that as her weapon to become strongest. Who will rather die in darkness but will never ask for love.

===================================
Ansh Chauhan

The middle elder heir of Chauhan's empire. A professor of Economics also owns A School for Poor Children's. A cold, conceited and Dominative man in Nature.

===================================
Anchal Ansh Chauhan

A little girl always loved and cherished. She was the real definition of love and innocence. She might be cute but savage as hell. She is a author by profession.

===================================
Rishi Chauhan

The youngest heir of Chauhan's empire. A Doctor by profession and A shooter by passion. A courageous, insensitive, flirty, and offensive man.

===================================
Palak Rishi Chauhan

A Dusky skinned girl but her figure resembles that of a model and she is a beauty with brains and fond of music but She has a lot of insecurities within herself. She is a event organiser.

==================================
Eldest couple

===================================
Middle Elder Couple

===================================
Youngest couple

===========××××××××××××============
Avni Chauhan

She was a huge miracle in such a tiny person. She is like a star which came to planet. Within no time she has became the first priority of Chauhan family, she has touched everyone's heart with love.

===================================

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you like the aesthetic's . Do like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 36.3K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
673K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...