Deewana

By Aahaana02

Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhan... More

Not long to go!
Character Introductions
Prologue
Chapter 1: Whiskey
Chapter 2: Notice
Chapter 3: Thoughts
Chapter 4: Speed dial.
Chapter 5: Agreement
Break
Next Part
Chapter 6: Girlfriend
Chapter 7: Pictures
Chapter 8: Accomplishments
Chapter 9: Burning
Chapter 10: A Fool
Chapter 11: Bail
Chapter 12: Flights and Fights
Chapter 13: Misery
Chapter 14: Sorry
Chapter 15: The Date
Chapter 16: More kisses
Chapter 17: Mine
Chapter 18: Touch
Chapter 20: Heartbeats
Chapter 21: Walkie-Talkie
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Getaway
Epilogue: The Big Move

Chapter 19: Value

9.8K 991 69
By Aahaana02

It's been a week since Aarav and Muskaan have gotten back from Agra and right now Muskaan is sitting at her desk, waiting for her next client. Her next client is Avantika. Muskaan has no idea what to expect from this appointment, other than the fact it is going to be a shock. Muskaan hasn't received any calls from Vaansh in the past week and she knows that the recording that was sent has something to do with it. 

The clicking of heels grabs Muskaan's attention and Maya leads Avantika in. She leaves them to go attend her own client and the two women exchange a polite hello. They sit opposite each other as Muskaan sets up a profile for the event and grabs Avantika's email. They are quiet as Muakaan types away. 

"So, what is this occasion for? I need it for the paperwork and records."

Avantika leans back, looks down and fiddles with her finger. Muskaan's eyes follow and she notices the absence of a ring. "It's my 'single again' party."

"A what sorry?"
Avantika rolls her eyes at the gawking look Muskaan throws her way.

"I broke it off with Vaansh and I'd like to celebrate it."

Muskaan nods her head as she fills out the paperwork. "And I'd also like to give you an apology."

The women look at each other and Muskaan waits for her to keep going, "I judged you off of what Vaansh had told me. I was rude every time I met and I encouraged the behaviour of his friends online with the posts. I shouldn't have done that. I apologise for it."

Muskaan feels a heavy burden lift from her mind as she looks at the woman in front of her. She lets the information sink in before she clears her throat. "I'd also like to make an apology. I didn't you the recording from a good place. It was out of envy and the desire for revenge. I'm sorry."

The women look at each other, nod and then look away, there's still some awkward energy. "And yes, I'm sorry for that night too, when you- uh- um- found us....in a- uh..situation."

Muskaan looks back up, "You mean the night I found you two almost having sex?"

"Yes."
"I guess it was traumatising seeing you two, but you did it with him. I think you're the one who needs to be apologised to."

Avantika's eyes widen and she bites her lip, "Well, yes. Looking back, I was promised a good time, which I didn't get."

"There you go, I'm sorry." The two stare at each other in complete silence before a laugh escapes Aavantika, leading both of them to let out the laugh they've been holding. 

Later that day, Muskaan finds herself telling Riya about the appointment. Chhaya and Meera are picking out clothes for Chhaya. Chhaya and Rohan are going to Poland as soon as they cross 6 months, which was going to be next month anyway. According to Rohan's research that's the best country for childbirth in terms of their facilities and care. So of course that's where his child was going to be born. Chhaya had protested, but a promise to have all his time and lots of travelling was convincing enough. They're going to spend the rest of the pregnancy there and then come home with their baby. 

"Are you serious?" Riya asks as she wipes the corner of her mouth. 

"Yep. And now I'm planning her party."

Riya takes a moment to think over the newly found information before nodding, "That's kind of awesome though." 

Chhaya and Meera walk over before Muskaan can reply, smiling at each other they decide to go eat. "Yes please, my baby is starving." They giggle at Chhaya as she rubs her hand over her belly. Riya and Chhaya walk in front as Meera falls next to her sister. Meera beams with a sense of satisfaction as she looks over at the calm and radiant Muskaan. 

Sitting at the table of the restaurant, the women place their orders. Riya, who is sitting opposite Muskaan, sighs when she notices the person making their way towards them. Riya sighs and rolls her eyes. Whereas Meera, who is sitting next to her, widens her eyes. Riya catches Muskaan's eye and nods her head in the direction of the uninvited guest. 

It's Vaansh, and he is clearly angry. Now standing at their booth, which is in the corner, he stares down at the women. 

"How dare you send that recording to my fiancee? How dare you even record it?" 

Muskaan looks up, "ex-fiancee."

The lack of response from the girl, only adds fuel to the fire and Vaansh is getting seemingly more frustrated. 

"She called off the wedding!" 

"Good for her."

Vaansh steps closer to the table, in an attempt to seem more powerful. The women at the table, feel the tension between the two. The hostility.

"Mein tumhe chodunga nahi!" (I won't spare you!)

The words and the fact they are directed at her sister, anger Meera. "Aap apni jaan kyun jokhim mein dal rahe hai?"

(Why are you bringing danger upon your life?)

"Aapko beech mein bolne ki zaroorat nahi." (You don't need to interfere.)

Meera is about to stand at the disrespect directed at her, but a hand on hers stops her in place.

Riya is the next to speak, "Muskaan, isne Gaurav ki halat dekho naho kya? Bewakoof."

(Muskaan, has he not seen Gaurav? Stupid.)

"Tum doston ko bada shaunk hai marne ka?"  Muskaan responds with. (You friends are very fond of the idea of dying.)

Muskaan stands, eyes set on his. He steps closer, his hand reaches for Muskaan causing all the women to stand up.

"Hum mein se kissi ko haath lagane ki koshish bhi krega na, toh tu aur tere poore khandaan ka naam o nishaan mit jaayega." Chhaya's voice booms in the restaurant, stopping the hand inches away from Muskaan's neck. 

(You attempt to even lay a finger on any of us, and you and your family's existence will vanish.)

The entire restaurant is silent as the women deal with the angry man. "And you know that it's true. You and your family will be finished."

The hand moves away just as the door of the place opens. It's Aarav. Seeing the sight in front of him wipes the smile off his face and he's quick to make his way over. He pushes past Vaansh to get to his girl. Standing in front of her, he guards the girls away from the scrutiny of Vaansh's gaze. 

"What are you doing here?"
Vaansh looks at Aarav, "I'm trying to get this little social climber to tell me why she did what she did."

Aarav's eyes burn holes in Vaansh, "she just wants to work her way up and she's using me as a way. A worthless girl trying to make it."

Aarav steps closer, "My girl's heels are worth more than your whole fucking existence."

Vaansh looks at Aarav, "so stay in your lane, asshole."

Muskaan feels Vaansh's eyes, "Your girl?"

Muskaan rolls her eyes when Vaansh tries to step closer. He addresses her and asks, "And what will you do?"

"I'll ruin you and you won't be able to stop me." Muskaan's eyes lock with his as she spits the words out before watching him smash a glass on the floor and storm out.

There is silence for a second before Meera sighs, "He really thinks he did something just then, doesn't he?"

The five laugh before apologising to the others around them and continuing on with their meals.

"No really, what was the need to smash the glass?"
"But Muskaan! I love the way you said 'I'll ruin you.'"

"Please Chhaya, let's not encourage this."
"But bhabhi!"

"No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 12.2K 39
𝐌𝐒𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐒𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐒 𝐱 π‘πšπ π‘πšπ― π’π’π§π π‘πšπ§π’πš β‹†β­’Λš.⋆𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲 𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘­π’π’“π’ƒπ’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ π‘­π’π’‚π’Žπ’†π’” π‘Ίπ’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” ⋆...
71.5K 4.1K 16
"The flame of love is re-ignited against the odds." Aahan Singhania, the CEO of Singhania Empire is all about work. Committed to success, fully focu...
2.5M 187K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
260K 11.1K 82
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...