Trolls: First Adventure Begins

By RemixGal

This IsโœจMy First StoryโœจI'm So Excited Hope Y'all Will Enjoy It. A normal teenage girl named Ruby lived a norm... More

Oc's Information
Ruby's Life/New Adventure Begins
A Whole Different World
Meeting Poppy and the Trolls
The Biggest Party Ever/Talking with Branch
Chef Invades Troll Village
Meeting Cloud Guy/Bergen Town
Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget
The Date with the King
Creek's Betrayal/The Truth
True Colors
Saving Bridget/Can't Stop The Feeling
Returning Back Home/Ruby's Decision
Returning Back to the Trolls World
A/n

Saved By Branch/The Plan/Camp Out

592 7 0
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

"With her friends safely hidden, Princess Poppy and her loyal best friend Ruby set off to rescue their other friends, confident they'd make it to Bergen Town on her own. Convinced they'd make it to Bergen Town" Poppy narrated and realized that she drew herself and Ruby getting eaten by Chef. "Um… Totally sure they'd make it to Bergen Town" Poppy adds nervously as the two girls looked forward at the huge footprints.

Ruby didn't know how to feel about this and saw how Poppy looked nervous and then placed her hand on Poppy's shoulder and says reassuring her "Don't worry Poppy... We can do this" and the two began their journey as they started walking and crows cawing can be heard from the distances.

And so Poppy decided to sing.

Poppy:🎶I really hope we can do it🎶

🎶'Cause they're all depending on us🎶

🎶I know that I must leave the only home I've ever known🎶

🎶And brave the dangers of the forest🎶

🎶Saving them before they're eaten🎶

🎶I mean, how hard can that be?🎶

When they were standing on a flower petal it broke, causing the girls to scream as they fall. But Poppy quickly grabs Ruby and uses her hair to make stairs for the two girls to get down safely.

🎶Looking up at a sunny sky🎶

🎶So shiny and blue and there's a butterfly🎶

🎶Well, isn't that a super fantastic sign?🎶

...

Ruby:🎶It's gonna be a fantastic day🎶

Poppy:🎶Such marvelousness it's gonna bring🎶

🎶Got a pocket full of songs that we're gonna sing🎶

🎶And we're ready to take on anything🎶

Ruby and Poppy:🎶Hooray!🎶

Along the way, the two girls would get into and out of danger.

Poppy:🎶Some super fun surprise around each corner🎶

🎶Just riding on a rainbow🎶

🎶I'm gonna be okay🎶

Ruby and Poppy:🎶Hey! I'm not giving up today🎶

🎶There's nothing getting in my way🎶

🎶And if you knock, knock me over🎶

🎶I will get back up again🎶

🎶Oh! If something goes a little wrong🎶

🎶Well you can go ahead and bring it on🎶

'Cause if you knock, knock me over🎶

🎶I will get back up again🎶

🎶Whoa, oh, oh, oh🎶

🎶Oh, get back up again🎶

🎶Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶

Ahh!

They've walked through rain, desert, blizzards, water, monsters, and storms.

Poppy:🎶I'm marching along I've got confidence

🎶I'm cooler than a pack of peppermints🎶

🎶And I haven't been this excited🎶

🎶Since I can't remember when🎶

🎶I'm off on this remarkable adventure🎶

🎶Just riding on a rainbow🎶

Then Poppy starts to have doubts in herself.

🎶But what if it's all a big mistake?🎶

🎶What if it's more than I can take?🎶

🎶No, I can't think that way🎶

🎶'Cause I know that I'm really, really, really gonna be okay🎶

🎶Hey! I'm not giving up today🎶

🎶There's nothing getting in my way🎶

🎶And if you knock, knock me over🎶

🎶I will get back up again🎶

🎶Oh, if something goes a little wrong🎶

🎶Well you can go ahead and bring it on🎶

🎶'Cause if you knock, knock me over🎶

🎶I will get back up again🎶

🎶Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶

🎶Oh, get back up again🎶

🎶Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶

🎶Oh🎶

🎶I'm okay!🎶

🎶Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶

🎶Oh🎶

🎶And if you knock, knock me over🎶

🎶You knock, knock me over🎶

🎶I will get back up again🎶

And through all of that, Poppy was wrapped up in spider webs until she was knocked out. Ruby was shocked and worried as she quickly jumped off the tree and ran towards her Troll best friend as she exclaims in worry "Poppy!!" and then she starts trying to get the webs off of Poppy, but stopped when she heard something from above.

Ruby looks up and her eyes widened as she gasped when she saw the four spiders lowering themselves down as they started coming towards the girls and Ruby quickly stood in front of Poppy protectively with a glare as she spread her arms out while saying "Stay away, you creeps!" and then suddenly Ruby's necklace glowed, surprising and shocking her and then in her hand is a staff.

Ruby was stunned before glaring at the spiders and then started spinning her staff in a circle as a light blue flame line appeared in front of her before she blasted the flames towards the spiders, making them back away a little from the flames.

But this only made the spiders more angry as they still headed to the girls, making Ruby back away a little as she grips her staff tighter and looked nervous. But before the spiders could get them, Ruby felt hair wrapped around on her leg and also around Poppy's body as they were suddenly pulled back away from the spiders. Ruby turns around and sees Branch, she smiled and he nods at her before jumping in front of the girls as the spiders headed towards them and then Branch pulled out a frying pan from his backpack and threw it at one of them, which unfortunately doesn't do nothing to them as Ruby facepalmed at this.

"Oh my God.." Ruby muttered to herself before she was about to help Branch, but that's when he dropped his backpack on the ground and flicked his hair at them like a whip. "Get back!" He yelled at them as they backed away and he made them waked into a monster's mouth and when it looked at Branch this made Ruby quickly run towards him with her staff ready, but instead of doing anything it went back to sleep. Ruby and Branch both sigh in relief before they realized something and turns around "Huh? Oh, no! Poppy!" and the two rushed over to her and Branch checked her pulse, but didn't find one while Ruby went to find something as she said "Hang on!" and grabbed a sharp stick and two lighting bugs, she uses the stick to cut the webbing off and uses the bugs like defibrillators.

"Clear!" Ruby shocked her unconscious friend form and she jolted awake as she sang "Get back up again!" and Poppy looks at Branch and says "Branch, my man! You were right on time".

"Oh, right. Like you knew I was coming" Branch said as Ruby puts the bugs down. "Yes. I figured after the third hug time, getting eaten by a Bergen wouldn't seem so bad" Poppy explained and then Branch replied with a smirk "And I figured there was no way you two could do this by yourselves. Guess we were both right" and then Poppy says, leading the way "Hmm. All right. Let's do this! Sooner we get to Bergen Town, sooner we can rescue everybody and make it home safely" and then Ruby asked "Wait, wait, wait. What was our plan?".

"I just told you. To rescue everyone and make it home safely" Poppy repeated and then Branch commented "Okay. That's not a plan. That's a wish list" and then Poppy says "Oh! I suppose one of you has a plan" and Ruby says "I do" and then she cleared her throat before she starts explaining the plan "First, we get to the edge of Bergen Town without being spotted. Then, we get inside by sneaking through the old escape tunnels, which will then lead us to the Troll Tree, right before we get caught, and suffer a miserable death at the hands of a horrible, bloodthirsty Bergen!" and then Branch asked "Hold on a second, are you scrapbooking Ruby's plan?" and Poppy replied as she was in the middle of scrapbooking "Uh-huh. Yeah. Almost... done!".

Poppy holds her scrapbook as it opened up and showed them all saying "We did it!" and then glitter squirted in Branch's face, making Ruby have to contain herself from laughing.

"There will be no more" Branch stated before squirted some glitter out of him nose and then finished "Scrapbooking".

Timeskip

Nearing sunset, the trio continued on their journey to Bergen Town. Poppy was just humming while Ruby and Branch walked a little ways in front of her. "Ruby, does Poppy have to sing?" Branch asked and Ruby simply replied "Branch, Poppy always sings when she's in a good mood. You should know that by now" and then Branch asked again "Does she have to be in a good mood?".

Poppy then comes in the conversation as she says "Why wouldn't I be? By this time tomorrow, I'll be with all my friends! Oh, I wonder what they're doing right now" and Branch say "Probably being digested" and this made Ruby look at him and replied sarcastically "Gee, that's real reassuring, Branch" and Poppy says to him "They're alive, Branch. I know it!" and then Branch says "You don't know anything, Poppy. And I can't wait to see the look on your face when you realize the world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. 'Cause it isn't. Bad things happen and there's nothing you can do about it" and walked ahead of the girls.

Ruby frowned a little at that before looking away as she kept walking and then Poppy caught up to Branch as she said "Hey, I know it's not all cupcakes and rainbows. But I'd rather go through life thinking that it mostly is instead of being like you. You don't sing, you don't dance. So grey all the time! What happened to you?" but then Branch suddenly stops as he shushed her "Shh".

Poppy became nervous as she asked "A Bergen?" and Branch answered "Maybe" and Poppy looked around nervously before she frowned and said "There's no Bergen, is there? You just said that so I'd stop talking" and Branch repeated "Maybe" and this made Poppy shook her head in disapproval while Ruby tried to contain her laughter.

Later That Night

Poppy, Branch and Ruby were all resting in their sleeping bags. They were only a day away from Bergen Town and they all put their sleeping bags down to rest and Ruby started to drift off to sleep until she heard Poppy's voice. "So special. Good night, Cooper. Good night, Smidge. Good night, Fuzzbert. Good night, Satin. Good night, Chenille. Good night, Biggie. Good night, DJ. Good night, Guy Diamond" and then she chuckles and says "Good night, Creek. Boop" and this made Ruby roll her eyes and then Branch says "And good night, Poppy".

Everything was silent when Poppy's hug-timer went off. "Don't even think about it" Branch said and Ruby held her laugh before looking up at the beautiful starry sky and then she heard Poppy singing.

🎶Stars shining bright above you🎶

"Really? Seriously? More singing?" Branch asked as he turned around looking at Poppy while Ruby listened to their conversation. "Yes, seriously! Singing helps me relax. Maybe you ought to try it" Poppy said. "I don't sing, and I don't relax. This is the way I am, and I like it. I Also Like A Little Silence!" Branch said before lying down on his sleeping bag again. It was silent again until Ruby heard a ukulele playing, making her and Branch sit up and see it was Poppy before she started singing.

🎶Hello Darkness, my old friend🎶

She backs away and was joined by two flowers.

🎶I've come to talk with you again🎶

Then a spider lowered themselves next to Branch as they said "Hello" and Branch looked at it before looking back at Poppy while Ruby watched.

🎶Because a vision softly creeping🎶

Three creatures joined Poppy and the spider was on Branch's arm before he flicked them off.

🎶Left its seeds while I was sleeping🎶

🎶And the vision that was planted in my brain🎶

More creatures joined Poppy as well while both Branch and Ruby watches.

🎶Still remains🎶

🎶Within the sound… of silence🎶

Poppy finished as she walked back to them and then Branch got up and asked "May I?" and this made Poppy smile as she gave Branch her ukulele, thinking he was gonna sing and while Ruby knew what he was gonna do as Branch smiled at Poppy before putting the ukulele away on fire and then goes back to sleep while Poppy watches as Ruby was holding her laughter once again.

In The Middle of the Night

Everyone was sleeping except for Ruby as she had a lot in her mind and Ruby stared at the sky before sighing almost sadly and hides her face in her lap.

"What am I gonna do?" Ruby muttered to herself and then lays down before slowly falling asleep. It was a couple of minutes before Ruby's necklace started to glow and then Nala appeared beside the sleeping girl as she stares at the girl with sympathy. "I know you have a lot on your shoulders right now, young one. But... I promise you that things will work out and everything will be alright" Nala says as she was making sure not to wake up anyone and then she lays next to Ruby and gently nuzzles against Ruby's head before she starts to sing softly to the sleeping girl.

🎶We all start in the beginning🎶

🎶Unsure of who we'll become🎶

🎶And try to find a place to belong🎶

🎶One day, you'll make it to your place in the sun🎶

Ruby was still sleeping as she turned over as Nala watched and gently placed her paw on Ruby's head, stroking her hair softly and carefully.

🎶Sometimes you feel like you're alone🎶

🎶That's when you learn to find your strength🎶

🎶Every story needs a hero, every hero needs a friend🎶

🎶But sometimes even heroes have to wait🎶

🎶You gotta learn to fall before you fly🎶

🎶You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky🎶

🎶Your dreams are meant for chasin' far and wide🎶

🎶That's when you find your way, that's learning to fly🎶

Nala smiled softly at the young girl before looking up at the moon shining brightly and had a sad smile as she remembered something from her past before looking back at sleeping Ruby.

🎶You gotta learn to fall before you fly🎶

🎶You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky🎶

🎶Your dreams are meant for chasin' far and wide🎶

🎶That's when you find your way, that's learning to fly🎶

🎶When you find your way, that's learning to fly, fly🎶

🎶That's learning to fly, yeah, fly🎶

Nala gently placed her nose on Ruby's forehead with her eyes closed and says softly "I will always be here for you Ruby... I will protect you no matter what. I promise" and then she turned into the magic orb and went inside Ruby's pendant and Ruby felt somewhat safe and warm as this made her smile softly in her sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.1K 224 27
Lukas is hiding something from his friends, and Jessica wants to know what...
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...