Trolls: First Adventure Begins

By RemixGal

This Is✨My First Story✨I'm So Excited Hope Y'all Will Enjoy It. A normal teenage girl named Ruby lived a norm... More

Oc's Information
Ruby's Life/New Adventure Begins
A Whole Different World
Meeting Poppy and the Trolls
The Biggest Party Ever/Talking with Branch
Saved By Branch/The Plan/Camp Out
Meeting Cloud Guy/Bergen Town
Creek gets "Eaten"/Bridget
The Date with the King
Creek's Betrayal/The Truth
True Colors
Saving Bridget/Can't Stop The Feeling
Returning Back Home/Ruby's Decision
Returning Back to the Trolls World
A/n

Chef Invades Troll Village

579 10 2
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

"Okay, everyone. I just want to take a moment... and get a little real" Poppy announced, getting the crowd to quiet down while Ruby, King Peppy and Cooper were standing with her on. "Poppy! She's my friend! I know her!" Biggie exclaimed from the crowd before he was shushed by the Snack Pack and Mr. Dinkles squeaked "Mew" and Ruby chuckled while King Peppy clears his throat before Poppy announces "I'd like to take a second to celebrate our king... my father... who 20 years ago, this night... saved all of us from those dreaded..." but then was cut off by loud footsteps approaching.

Ruby froze as her eyes widened before looking up as she muttered "Oh no..." and everyone gasped as it continued and then King Peppy finished the sentence for Poppy "Bergens" and then appearing in front of everyone... is Chef. "Gotcha" Chef said and this made Cooper poop out three cupcakes.

This made Chef look confused before she noticed Ruby, who stiffed from Chef's gaze. "Uh..." was all that Poppy could say before quickly picking up the cupcakes and holds them up as she offered nervously "Cupcake?" but in response, Chef just smiled dangerously and unzipped her fannypack and Poppy dropped the cupcakes before she and Ruby both yelled "Run!" and everyone screamed as they started running everywhere to get away from the Bergen, but Chef managed to snag both Guy Diamond and DJ Suki, making Ruby shout "No!".

"Run! Run!"

"Poppy, help!"

"Mr. Dinkles? Has anybody seen Mr. Dinkles?" Biggie asked frantically, but Mr. Dinkles was on his back and Chef got them along with Fuzzbert, making Ruby yell "NO!!" and then quickly runs off to help the Trolls. "Biggie!" Poppy yelled and then signals to the others Trolls as she shouts "Blend in! Blend in! Blend in!" and then someone shouts "Poppy!" and Poppy gasped as she quickly got out of the way before she was caught, the other Trolls ran into the grass or in the trees to blend in so it would be difficult for Chef to spot them.

Poppy and Ruby both saw that Smidge was about to be taken as Poppy shouts "Run, Smidge!" and unfortunately Chef managed to get her as she shouts "Oh, My God!" and the fashion twins tried to get away, but Chef caught them too as they screamed and Ruby exclaimed as she looked like she was about to cry "Girls!!" and then the two girls heard a child shouting "Poppy, help!" and Poppy rushed over to the children as she says "Hurry!" and Cooper was with the children as he screamed and they took cover in the grass while Ruby ran and quickly hid behind a mushroom.

Poppy and the children all disguised their hair like grass, except for Cooper as he was taken too and Poppy yelled "Cooper!" and Ruby saw this as she gasped before looking away as she clenched her fists tightly while shutting her eyes and that's when she heard Creek yelling "Everyone, minimize your auras!" and Ruby immediately looks out there to what was happening as she sees that Chef's got Creek and Poppy was trying to save him by using her hair as Creek was trying to hold on and Ruby noticed that Poppy's feet were slipping and losing her grip on the ground. Without thinking, Ruby ran towards Poppy not wanting to lose her best friend as she shouts "Poppy, No!" and quickly tackled Poppy to the ground and in the process, Creek lost grip on Poppy's hair as he shouted "No!".

Poppy gasped "Creek!" and then he was put in the fannypack along with the Snack Pack as Fuzzbert tried to jump out, but Chef caught him and put him back in and continued to look around until she felt something hitting her big toe and looked down to see it was King Peppy as he was hitting her big toe with his staff while saying "Bad Bergen! Bad, bad Bergen" and then Chef starts bending down to grab him as both Poppy and Ruby saw this and gasped before shouting while running towards King Peppy "Dad/Your Majesty!".

They quickly got him and hid under the giant mushroom and Poppy draped her hair over them and it was disguised as moss while Chef looked under there to see the moss. Ruby felt her heart beating as she felt scared and was shaking a little as she held her breath and then Chef scoffed as she got up and then looked at what is left of Troll Village as she starts to say "Thanks for throwing the biggest… the loudest…" and Cooper popped out of the fannypack finishing the sentence "The craziest party ever" before he was stuffed back into the fannypack and then Chef zips it up before leaving.

Once Chef left, Poppy lifted up her hair and looked around as the village was ruined and Ruby didn't know how to help Poppy and then all the Trolls came out of hiding and went to their princess for answers. "Is it coming back?" One Troll asked and then Harper asked "What are we gonna do now?".

King Peppy then says "We have to find a new home. Everyone, hurry. We have to leave before the Bergens come back" and this shocked both Poppy and Ruby by what King Peppy said. "Your Majesty, we can't leave our friends! We have to rescue them" Ruby argued as she didn't want to abandon her friends, but King Peppy just said to the human girl "No, we have to run" before looking at everyone and says "Now, let's go, everyone. Come on!" and then Poppy pointed out "What about 'No Troll left behind?'" and this made King Peppy stop for a moment before looking at his daughter and says "I'm sorry, Poppy. That was a long time ago. And I'm not the king I once was".

Poppy looked at Ruby, who nodded as they both had the same idea as Poppy says "Then we'll go. We'll go and save them" and King Peppy looks at her and says "No, Poppy. It's too dangerous" and Ruby looks at him and says "But... Your Majesty, we have to at least try. I'll never forgive myself if anything happens to our friends" and King Peppy looks at her and says "I'm sorry, Ruby, but no. You can't go to Bergen Town by yourselves. It's impossible" and Ruby looked away as she thought for a moment before an idea came into her mind.

Inside Branch's Bunker

Branch was looking at the now fixed invitation as it sang "Celebrate freedom from the Bergens. Celebrate freedom from the Bergens" and while looking at it, Branch looked over at two shelves filled with Poppy's invitation that she sent to him over the years and then looked at a photo frame that had a picture of himself and Ruby as she had took the photo while she was smiling with a wink and while Branch had his usual grumpy face in there.

Then suddenly he hears knocking on door, making Branch gasp, closes the invitation and quickly shoves it with the others but in the process the other invitations fell and started making noises. "No! No! No!" Branch begged as he scrambled to put them back and managed to get them in and then looks up when he heard his name being called.

Meanwhile Outside Branch's Bunker

When the knocking didn't work, Poppy decided to bang on the door while shouting his name as Ruby watches while standing in front of the door mat "Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch, are you in there? Huh?" and then the door mat opens as Branch looked at Ruby and asked "Hey Ruby, how was the party?" and Ruby looked at him and replied "The party's over Branch" and Poppy came into the conversation and said "She's right. We just got attacked by a Bergen" and Branch said "I knew it" and the door mat fully opens as Branch quickly dragged the two girls inside and set up the traps for the Bergens. Once that was done, they sat in the middle of the floor surrounded by mousetraps.

"Branch"

"Shh"

"I have to tell you something"

"Shh"

"We were just gonna..." Ruby tried to explain but Branch cut her off by shushing her "Shh! Shh!".

Poppy looks at him before raising her hand and Branch looks at her and whispers "What? What could be so important that it's worth leading the Bergen right to us?" and Ruby said to him "The Bergen's gone!" and Branch says "You don't know that. It could still be out there. Watching. Waiting. Listening".

Ruby looks at him wanting to laugh, but doesn't when Poppy says "No. It left! It took Cooper, and Smidge, and Fuzzbert, and Satin, and Chenille, and Biggie, and DJ, and Guy Diamond, and Creek!" and Branch hummed annoyingly while rolling his eyes "Mmm" and while Ruby just let out a 'tsk' and looks away. Thankfully either Branch or Poppy heard her and then Poppy gets up as she starts to say "Which is why we have to ask you.." and paused for a moment before saying "Will you go to Bergen Town with us and save everyone?" and this made Branch say "What? No" and then Poppy starts to say "Branch, you can't say no. They're your friends" and Branch said "Uh-uh-uh. They're your friends. My one and only friend is Ruby. I'm staying right here in my bunker where it's safe".

"Oh, that's great. You're the one guy who knows more about Bergens than anyone... but when we finally need you, you just want to hide here forever?" Ruby questioned and Branch replied "Forever? Pfft. No" before pulling a lever, making Poppy jump a little while Ruby stayed calm by this as they were going down. "Yeah, I really only have enough supplies down here to last me 10 years... 11 if I'm willing to store and drink my own sweat. Which I am. You all said I was crazy, huh? Well, who's crazy now? Me. Crazy prepared" Branch explained before getting off the platform with Poppy and Ruby following behind him. "I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. You told me not to throw the party, and I threw it anyway. And it's my fault they were taken. And now I don't know what to do" Poppy said while Branch was putting away the sticks he collected and after that, he turned around and suggested "Why don't you try scrapbooking them to freedom?".

The two girls stared at him before Ruby said "Solid burn, Branch" and this made Branch smirk while raising an eyebrow. "Well, thanks anyway" Poppy said before grabbing Ruby's hand as they headed back towards the platform. "Hey, anytime, girls. See you in 10 years" Branch said before the two girls got on the elevator with Ruby pulling up the lever, making them go up. Branch was a little taken back; being isolated once more and as he was heading towards his supplies, he heard the platform lowering back down and he turned around to see the girls at the ceiling. "Oh, hey, Branch? Just wondering if we could borrow something" Poppy said and Branch sighs before asking "What?" and Ruby smirked and said "Your bunker".

"What?" Branch asked in confusion and then Poppy announced while bringing the lever down "Okay, everybody. Come on in!" and that's when all of the remaining Trolls came down and piled in the bunker. Branch started to panic at what the girls did as he says "No! No! No! Whoa, wait! Guys, what are you doing?" and Ruby asked reminding him "You said you have enough provisions to last 10 years, right?" and Branch exclaimed "Yes, to last me 10 years. Me! It'll last them two weeks!" and then Poppy says "Then I guess we better hurry" and the two girls started walking away until Branch grabs Poppy's hand, making the two girls stop as he said "Wait, wait, wait! You two won't last a day out there" and then Ruby pointed out to him with a knowing look "And you won't last a day in here".

Branch looked around to see one of the Trolls chugging down his sweat as others cheered for him on "Chug, chug, chug!" and while the children were laughing as a boy Troll was jumping on the bear traps that Branch had for the Bergens and Branch looks back at the girl, who had smirks on their faces. "Solid burn, returned" Poppy said as she and Ruby fist bumped before walking off.

Branch was surprised that they would do this and then King Peppy stops the two girls as he says "Uh, Poppy, wait. Please be careful" and Poppy reassured him by saying "Don't worry, Dad. I can do this" and then the two hugged with Ruby watching with a soft look. "I love you, Poppy" King Peppy said and Poppy says back "I love you too, Dad" and the two separated and then King Peppy looks at Ruby and says "Please be careful out there Ruby" and Ruby smiled at him and said "Don't worry, King Peppy. I will and I promise that I will protect Poppy at all cost" and then he did something that Ruby never expected...he hugs her too, making Ruby stunned for a moment before she slowly hugs him back. After they broke the hug, Poppy and Ruby started heading towards the elevator and then Keith popped out from King Peppy's hair and commented "They grow up so fast".

"Bye, everybody! See you soon!" Poppy said as she and Ruby both waved. "Good luck, Princess Poppy! Good luck, Ruby!" the Trolls waved back as well while Branch looks at them. Poppy looks at her hug-time bracelet and counts down softly "And three, two, one" and then Poppy's hug-timer goes off and that's when Ruby pulls the lever with a smirk and then everyone's hug-timer goes off too.

"Hug time!" King Peppy announced and Branch replied in a panic "No" as everyone starts chanting 'Hug time!' and Poppy smirks while Ruby simply waves at him with a smile as the elevator lifts them up. "No! No!" Branch begged until he was engulfed in hugs as both Poppy and Ruby left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
30.7K 659 10
We all know bumblebee but not everyone knows he has a sister, let alone a twin. Both siblings have been separated for the longest time and Scarlet ha...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
31.8K 574 21
A collection of trolls characters x reader oneshots that I wrote on tumblr that I'm posting on here. I'm NOT taking any requests right now. Cover art...