Almost an End

By mistedwallflower

To start is opening a new chapter. To let enter new opportunities or taking it as a risk of having a new path... More

Prologo
Uno
Dos
Tres
Kwatro
Singko
Sais
Siyete
Otso
Nuwebe
Dies
Onse
Dose
Trese
Katorse

D I S C L A I M E R

14 2 0
By mistedwallflower

This work is a fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events,and incidents in this book-otherwise indicated-are either the product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead, actual events is purely coincidental.

This work is UNEDITED. The story is written more on Filipino medium. This story does not claim free from errors, either grammatical or typographical. The author is not a pro but trying her best to make her work to be presentable. The story is updated every weekend, no particular time. Additionally, please bear with the writer/author. She'll polish it after done writing the story.

Moreover, have fun reading:)

-mistedwallflower-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 5.3K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.3M 114K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 32.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...