Zombie Boy (Daryl Dixon x mal...

lighter_fuel69 द्वारा

I swear I never see any Daryl x male reader stories that are actually good. So if you are looking for one and... अधिक

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

1

756 27 2
lighter_fuel69 द्वारा

It's been about a year since I have seen anyone from my group... Especially Daryl.

As I walk through the woods I can hear rustling around me.

This makes me stop for a moment. I grab my knife and hold it up. I take a minute to listen for anything nearby. The apocalypse and being alone made me become very on edge about a lot of things.

A man emerges from a nearby bush as he holds up a gun.

A moment later he lowers it. In return I lower my weapon of choice.

"Who are you and why are you near our territory? " he asks.

"I'm sorry? Who is "our"? " I ask as he shakes his head.

"Don't play games with me. Alexandria. The sanctuary that is literally a mile away from here" he says as I look at him with confusion.

If there were signs I clearly didn't see them. I try to avoid the main roads.

"Are you a Savior? " he asks me as I feel even more confused.

"I- what? " I ask as he sighs.

"Apart of Negan's group. We haven't seen him yet. We just know he has a group. Are you or are you not a part of that group?" he asks as I shake my head.

"Alright. Tell me your name then. Where did you come from? I want a full origin story. From maybe a... Year ago. Till now" he says.

"Y/n L/n. Um about a year ago I was staying with a group when another group bombed our base. Been looking for them since" I say as he smiles.

"That sounds like a fair answer. I'm Eugene" he says as I immediately raise my knife again.

"Don't you dare come near me" I spat.

"Look I just want to help you. I had to make sure you didn't identify as Negan" he says as I shake my head.

"You used to live at Woodbury with the Governor" I say as his eyes widen.

"How the hell do you have that information? " he asks as he raises his gun.

I cock my head to the side and smirk.

"Oh? My apologies Eugene. You were the one who blew up my fucking base. You and your friends are the reason I was separated from my group" I say as he drops his gun.

"What? Wait you mean you were with Rick's group? " he asks as I nod.

"Okay. Okay you are going to have to trust me... Like a lot. We had teamed up to go check our a place called Terminus. It appeared to be full of cannibals. Afterwards we went and traveled on the main road. Some guy told us about Alexandria. I hate to do this. Well I want to ask this, but I hate that you might not trust me. But will you come with me back to Alexandria? " he asks as I just stand there processing what he just said.

"I... Oh what the hell do I have to lose? I haven't seen another person I exactly knew before today. And if it took a year just to simply find a mutual of the people I am looking for, I might as well go with" I say as he nods.

He picks up his gun and signals me to follow him.

After a brief five to ten minute walk, we reach the gates of what I assume is Alexandria.

As they open two people stand there with weapons ready.

I never seen the one person..

But the other....

"Y/n? " Rick asks as my eyes widen.

Eugene wasn't joking. He seriously wasn't joking. I thought... I thought he was tricking me or something. I truly did.

As I step through the gates, Rick pulls me in for a hug immediately.

"Eugene. Go get Carol and Michonne. Don't tell them we found Y/n. Just get them. Daryl is out right now hunting" Rick says as he pulls away from me.

"I couldn't find anyone for a year. Then suddenly Eugene found me wandering around like a lost puppy" I say as Rick laughs.

A minute later Michonne and Carol are in sight as they suddenly run towards me.

"Y/n! " Carol says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Carol! It's good to see you! Is... How is everyone? " I ask as she pulls away.

"Well... We lost Lizzie and Mika. We almost lost Beth but she's okay now" she says as I sigh.

Two kids are dead.... Isn't that just great?

I hear metal hit the ground so I turn to the direction of the noise.

"Y/n? " Daryl asks as he stands at the gates.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
221K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...