SURVIVOR, TEEN WOLF

By makexaxwish

people do terrible things to survive, it's just the way of life and adelaide laskaris has survived the worse... More

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three A・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Three B・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter One・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Two・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Three・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Five・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Six・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Seven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eight・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Nine・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Ten・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Eleven・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Twelve・⁠]⁠ᕗ
ᕙ⁠[⁠・Season Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

ᕙ⁠[⁠・Chapter Four・⁠]⁠ᕗ

145 7 0
By makexaxwish

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Adelaide Laskaris was seen asleep in her bed, her head resting on her right side, her hair brushing against her shoulders.

A animalistic shadow was seen walking inside in her room, their tail dragging across the floors, the creature then moved closer towards the sleeping brunette.

The creature's hand was seen scaly, a claw caressing her hair.

Adelaide, feeling darkness hovering over her, made her quickly get open her eyes, but as she did, she saw not a sign of anything.

That's until---she saw a tail being dragged out of her room, Adelaide frowning her brows, sitting up, seeing the tail.

Adelaide then swung her legs off of her bed, her following whatever she had just seen.

Adelaide followed the creature slowly, her then nearing towards the living room, taking up a swiss blade that was lying on a table.

Adelaide then saw the creature slowly turning around to look at her, its face all scaly, claws that dripped of a clear substance, that slowly fell onto her floors.

The creature then hissed at the girl, taking a closer walk towards her.

Adelaide then went to slash the creature with the blade, but something turned the creature to become violent.

There was a mirror right behind Adelaide, the creature freaking out instantly, seeing its reflection.

The creature then whipped his tail around, swiping her across her side, her body twirling around, falling to the ground, completely paralyzed.

Adelaide was seen lying on her stomach, her staring up at the creature that stared at her, the creature stared at her one last time, then disappearing.

Adelaide groans, heavily breathing out. "What the hell was that?"

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Stiles Stilinski was seen lying asleep on his bed, the sunlight shinning through the curtain, hitting on his feet, a book was seen pressed onto his stomach, his hand pressed onto the book.

The Stilinski then turned on his side, still asleep.

Macy Wilson, was seen lying on the bed, right next to Stiles Stilinski, her staring down at him with a soft smile.

Stiles, feeling something, something unexplainable, around him, his body freezing up, his eyes quickly opening, his body jolting forward.

Stiles jolt back so hard, that he almost fell off of the bed, he then stumbled backwards, catching his self so he won't fall.

Stiles' whiskey colored eyes then saw something in bed, more like---someone, someone he didn't think would actually be here...

Is he dreaming?

Stiles gaped at the sight, his eyes filled with shock.

"Macy?" Stiles whispered out in shock.

Macy's expression matched her boyfriend's own, her then slowly getting up in shock.

Macy shook her head, but a smile creeped out way onto her lips. "Wait, you can see me?"

"H-how's this happening?" Stiles whispers in confusion.

Macy happily laughs. "Oh my god! I've been trying so hard to get someone to notice me! Scott, Allison, Ida, so many times i've tried-."

"That night, at the rink---that was you, wasn't it? You were trying to tell me something..."

Macy smiles, her then touching his face, but it just went right through him, her becoming sad.

"...i should work on that." Macy let's out a little laugh.

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

That same night, out in the lacrosse field, Matt Daehler was seen with a camera in his hands, him talking with Melissa McCall.

The other lacrosse players was playing out in the field, whereas one of them had crashed into one of the players, making him fly onto the field on his back, him grabbing onto his leg, screaming out.

"Ah! My leg!" The players yelled out.

"Does he belong to you?" Matt then asks.

"No, mine is still out on the field...while, i'm sitting here, wishing he stuck with tennis." Melissa sighs out.

Melissa then finally noticed the camera in Matt's hands.

"You, the yearbook photographer?" Melissa then asks.

"No, i, uh, i just take pictures." Matt nervously says.

"Just lacrosse or other things?" Melissa then questions.

"Anything that catches my eye..." Matt trails off.

Matt was seen putting the camera by his face, him then seeing Adelaide standing by the stands, her glancing at the field, then looking forward.

Matt couldn't help it, she just looked so beautiful, Matt then quickly snapped a picture of her, a smirk being placed onto his features.

Matt then looked down at the picture for a while, then when he looked for Adelaide, he didn't see no sign of her.

Where could she have gone?

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

"You're hiding something, fess up."

Adelaide scoffs, rolling her eyes at Erica. "...don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes! You saw it too, didn't you? You saw the creature, it was in your house." Derek accusingly says.

"It was in your house?!" Stiles wheezed.

"I don't know what it was! I mean---first i am sleeping then, i see this tail slipping out and next thing i know, i'm laying in my living room, paralyzed." Adelaide says in frustration.

"What did you see, Ida?" Derek then questions.

"Friends and people close to me call me that, and you don't quite fit the category." Adelaide gave a bitchy smile.

Erica points a claw at the brunette. "Oh! I like you!"

Derek glares at Adelaide. "Tell me."

"Fine! Okay, ju-just stop looking at me like that!"

"All right, it wore a reptalic skin, a huge tail, its claws had these substance dripping, which landed ony floors, its eyes---were bright yellow, slitted, kinda like a lizard's own, and it crushed my mirror-."

Stiles squints at the two Wolves, observing the looks they were giving each other as Adelaide explains, her giving a slightly different explanation from his.

"...why are you two looking at each other like that? You know what it is, don't you?" Stiles skeptically asks.

A tail was seen flinging Erica across the pool, knocking her out unconscious, Derek being hit with the tail, the Hale man just standing there.

"Your neck! Oh, god-." Adelaide panicked.

"Run!" Derek shouts, him then falling into the pool.

Adelaide then glanced around, her clearly not seeing anywhere out.

"Oh, damn, screw it." Adelaide whispers in frustration.

Adelaide then pushed Stiles inside the pool, her jumping in after.

Stiles gasped out, as he reached the surface, him glaring at Adelaide. "Was that necessary?"

Adelaide just stares at him blankly. "Yes."

"Throwing me in the pool!" Stiles utters in disbelief.

"At least you're alive." Adelaide then says.

"A little warning would've been nice." Stiles grumbles.

Adelaide then scoffs, rolling her green eyes. "Sure, 'cause, when someone's gonna kill you, they give you a warning."

Derek, hearing them arguing, grew frustrated. "Would the both of you shut up?!"

Green eyes was seen rolling, tired with his attitude.

"Drama Queen."

ᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗᕙ・⁠۝・ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 8.4K 42
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" **** She is beautiful. She is kind. She is smart. She cares a lot for...
910 23 20
All Vienna Stilinski wanted to do was to prove that she was useful. To prove that she could stand her ground and fight alongside her pack against the...
2.6K 109 17
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
58.5K 1.6K 66
a young blonde huntress moves with her father to a small town in california named 'beacon hills'. where she'll reconnect with the guy she knew as ki...