๐‡๐ž ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ...

By blxckdxliah_

20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to l... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž + ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

1.2K 51 124
By blxckdxliah_

A while after being scared shitless, you had calmed down and told everything on what you saw to Mike.

He was slouched in the chair with his arms crossed, and you were sat on the desk in front of him, one of your legs propped up.

"-And then it pounced at me, with an ear-piercing shriek, and it kind of like, went through my body, then disappeared" you explained, kind of acting it out with your hand gestures.

You continued. "The weird thing is, i'm like, 100% sure it was Freddy. Like Freddy Fazbear. Except he looked a bit more withered, and his eyes were different, and he kinda looked like..a watermelon" you narrowed your eyes, thinking that was a weird description.

"If you didn't see it, i'm guessing it was just a weird hallucination" you added. Mike nodded along to everything you said. He looked deep in thought.

You bit the inside of your cheek as there was a moment of silence. It was quickly interrupted by the annoying alarm of the system restart menu.

"Fucking hell" you grumbled "Just shut up" you spat, and launched your empty Dr Pepper can at it in annoyance. Mike snorted at your action. Unfortunately, it didn't stop the alarm.

You sighed, throwing your head back, then getting up from your comfortable spot on the desk, and hitting the buttons aggressively. After a few seconds it went off.

You shuffled back over to your spot on the desk. It was surprisingly comfy. It's like your ass was imprinted on it now.

"Okay. Anyway. I just thought of this now" you held your hands up in excitement. Mikes lips curled up into a small smile at your action.

"How about: we set the whole fucking place on fire" your eyes lit up. Mike looked to the side in thought. He narrowed his eyes then looked back at you.

"No" he said bluntly.

"Whaattt? Why not?" you whined, disappointed. "Well-" he started but you cut him off.

"-Actually, i'm gonna make my point first. Yours is probably stupid" you shrugged, and he rolled his eyes.

"First..wait" you narrowed your eyes in thought. He raised a brow. "Where do you live?" you questioned.

He furrowed his brows "Las Vegas?"

"Shut the fuck up, you live in Vegas?" you were baffled. He scoffed "Why, where do you live?"

"Phoenix, Arizona, it took me like 6 hours to get here, anyway we're moving away from my point" Mike's eyebrows raised when you said that.

"First, we both live far enough away for the cops to suspect us, which they won't" you reasoned. "Second, it's like, 99% chance Afton will die from being trapped in a burning building, and nobody wants that fucker around anymore, let's be real"

You paused for a breath "And third..it's the only good option we have. We don't have the materials to chop his head off or whatever. Especially an animatronic head with a corpse inside" you reasoned again.

Mike thinned his lips, thinking through your reasons. You waited in anticipation.

He then shrugged, thinking 'How bad can it be?' and sighed. "Sure. Whatever. Fuck it"

You beamed at his response "Yessss! Not gonna lie, even if you said no, I was gonna do it anyway" He rolled his eyes.

"I could literally read your mind, you were thinking 'Oh my God she's so right and amazing and smart, thinking up these ideas'" you exaggerated, smiling cheekily.

He laughed at that, then responded "Am I that transparent?" He smiled.

You laughed once more, until it was interrupted by loud thudding in the vents. Coming from the one in the office. The one next to Mike.

"You gotta be shitting me" you sneered, as Mike got up quickly from his chair.

You slid off the desk as Mike grabbed the closest thing to him: the baseball bat, and stood in front of you protectively.

You nearly burst out into laughter as you saw Afton crawling through the vents. He looked like a rat. He crawled up to the end and stopped there, and looked up at you both.

"Hey guys" he addressed, weirdly calmly. He seemed out of breath too. Is that possible for an animatronic?

You and Mike shared a quick confused glance, then looked back at the animatronic in the vent with furrowed brows. "Hey?" you blinked in confusion.

"God you wouldn't believe how tiring it is crawling around in these vents" he uttered, shaking his head. You and Mike stared at him blankly.

"Is this seriously happening right now?" you whispered nearly inaudibly in Mike's ear. He shrugged in response.

"Anyway, where was I again?" he looked to the side in thought "Oh yeah" Then he started to clamber out of the vent.

You and Mike both watched as he struggled to wiggle out of the vent. After about a minute he finally stood before you. He was actually quite tall. About 7 or 8 feet.

You only just realised he had a knife. Of course he did, it's practically glued to his animatronic hand.

Instinctively, Mike swung the bat around the animatronics head, with all his force he could muster. Afton didn't even flinch as the bat collided with his head, but it snapped in half.

Mike looked at the bat, as if in disappointment. Afton blinked blankly. Then his eyes became half lidded, and he sighed.

"Seriously, Mike?"

Mike pursed his lips, dropping the remnants of the bat. "Whatever man"

"I thought you'd kinda know better, you know after-" He blabbed and blabbed and you weren't listening.

You rolled your eyes, getting fed up, and grabbed your hairspray out of your bag and took the lid off, while he was still talking. Mike just stood there awkwardly.

"-But you know it's whatever I guess. Anyway, i'm gonna kill you both now" he declared.

You pulled Mike's arm so he was no longer in front of you, and you flicked open the lighter.

"I don't think so" you gave him a fake smile.

You held the lighter in front of the hairspray and pressed down on the nozzle, aiming for his face.

The "blow torch-flamethrower-thing" blasted in his face, setting his face alight.

"Go! I'll catch up with you!" you ordered Mike, not even turning around to look at him. He hesitated, but then you saw him nod out of the corner of your eye and he exited the room.

You stopped spraying, and flicked the lighter shut. You slowly backed out of the room as Afton flailed around, shouting obscenities at you. "You bitch!" The sight made you smirk.

You quickly jogged out of the room, stuffing the hairspray in the back of your belt, just in case you needed it later, and covered it up with your jacket.

Mike was down the hall waiting for you, and you caught up with him.

"That was fucking amazing" he beamed. You flicked your hair over your shoulder sassily "It sure did feel badass"

Your badass moment was soon ruined as you heard Afton shouting from the office. You looked over your shoulder to see if he was limping up the hall, but he wasn't. It looks like he really was struggling. You faced Mike again.

"Let's get this plan into action"

——————————————
A/N

i love Y/N she's a bad bitch

i blush every time i write about Mike because his face claim is Josh Hutcherson for me, as he is in the movie and i fancy him so bad

about the the thing where Mike lives, I just guessed. Completely guessed. Don't crucify me 🙏

i really need to sleep. it's 2am.

that's all from me!
-ava<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
1.7K 89 15
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
4.3K 236 17
At the beginning of your summer break you come back home to spend some time with your parents. Only thing you weren't expecting was to wake up in the...
93.4K 1.9K 14
There will be no warnings for mature and adult content. hey this is a William Afton x Reader book, I'm making this because I still have great ideas a...