𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄|𝐑...

By -celestecoree

ANACAMPSEROTE (n.) something that can bring back a lost love What if the past is given a chance to change the... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
Author's Note
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏
╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘
A/N
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓 & 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

1K 50 4
By -celestecoree

Omniscient Pov:

                             Scene:

London Train Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry and Euphemia (with cart and owl) walk beside Hagrid.

A couple look at Hagrid.

Hagrid: What're you looking at? {Looks at watch} Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry and Euphemia, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it, Harry, Euphemia that's very important. Stick to your ticket.

Harry and Euphemia look at their golden ticket.

Harry: Platform 9 ¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there? {Harry looks up and Hagrid has vanished.}

Euphemia: i think haggy as gone bonkers.

Scene:

Harry and his older sister is walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.

Euphemia: Watch it!

Man: Sorry.

Harry sees a train master.

Harry: Excuse me, excuse me.

Euphemia: Hazza don't tell me you're going to do what i think you're going to do.

Trainmaster: {talking to woman and child} Right on your left, ma'am.

Harry: Excuse me, Sir.

Euphemia: And he's going to do it.

"She's definitely like her mother, while Harry is just like his father." Melina spoke up with a giggle, not noticing the loving look Remus was giving her, but the marauders, her sister, and her friends noticed.

Harry: Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 ¾?

Trainmaster: 9 ¾? Think youre being funny, do ya? {Leaves}

The camera pans to Euphemia in the back, slapping her forehead with a shake of her head.

The great hall busts into laughter at Mia while she's just playing with Meissa, who's giggling at the faces her mummy is making, while Reggie is watching them with a smile, and his oldest daughter, who's also laughing with the hall.

A woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.

Harry and Euphemia: Muggles?

Mrs. Weasley: Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.

A tall boy with red hair comes forward and runs towards a brick wall. Amazingly, he disappears right into it. Harry and Euphemia are amazed.

Mrs. Weasley: Fred, you next.

George: He's not Fred, I am!

Fred: Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!

Mrs. Weasley: Oh, I'm sorry, George.

Fred: I'm only joking. I am Fred. {He runs through the wall, and is followed by his twin brother.}

Euphemia is seen laughing at the twins; these were her kind of people.

Harry shakes his head in disbelief.

Harry: Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to

Mrs. Weasley: How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. {pan to a red haired boy who smiles} Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if youre nervous.

Ginny (daughter): Good luck.

Harry takes a breath and runs at the wall. His sister followed after him. He shuts his eyes and emerges on the other side of a magnificent station with a red train and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Harry sighs with relief while Euphemia looks excited.

Scene:

The train is traveling through unknown country. Pan to inside compartment, where Harry is sitting. The red headed boy, RON, appears, dirt on his nose.

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

Harry: No, not at all.

Ron: {sits across from Harry} I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter. My sister was with me but she disappeared

"Where were you?" Euphemia asked her granddaughter, "You'll see." was the only reply
she got back.

Ron goes agape.

Ron: So-so it's true?! I mean, do you really have the...the...

Harry: The what?

Ron: {whispers} Scar...?

Harry: Oh, yeah. {lifts up hair}

Ron: Wicked.

A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron: {Holds up mushed sandwiches} No, thanks, I'm all set. {smacks lips.}

Harry: {pulls out coins} We'll take the lot!

Ron: Whoa!

                              Scene:

Euphemia is seen in an empty compartment  reading surprisingly until the door to the compartment opened.

in came a boy with black hair and grey eyes Euphemia thought that this was the most good looking boy she had ever seen while regulus thought that this was this was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

A squeal was heard, and everyone turned towards the sound to see Melina and Marlene hugging and squealing, "THE START OF A LOVE STORY!" They both shouted, getting weird looks from everyone.

"NO BOYS!!" James and Sirius shouted, earning an eye roll from all the girls in the hall.

Walburga and Orion looked distraught; they still weren't used to seeing their son mingling with a half-blood, but there wasn't anything they could do now that he was too far gone. Both Regulus were.

Regulus: Can I sit here, please?

Euphemia smiled instantly with a blush on her cheeks, gesturing towards the seat in front of her with her hand.

Euphemia: Of course.

Regulus: I'm Regulus Black. You?

Euphemia: Euphemia Potter, Nice to meet you, Reg. I can call you that, right?

Regulus cheeks went pink at the nickname; multiple people called him that, but it was heavenly when it came out of her mouth.

Regulus: Sure, I don't mind. What house do you think you'll be in?

She was expecting him to make a big deal over her name like everyone else, so his reply surprised her.

Euphemia: if i'm being honest i didn't even know the Wizarding world existed or that i was famous until a couple days ago so i honestly don't know.

Regulus: Understandable.

they continue to talk as the camera pans out of the compartment and goes back towards harry's.

                              Scene:

Eating bundles of sweets.

Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over its head.

Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?

Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!

Harry quickly takes the bean he was chewing out of his mouth.

Harry: {picks up blue and gold package} These aren't real chocolate frogs, are they?

Ron: It's only a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want. Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I got about 500 meself.

Frog: Ribbit. {The frog jumps onto the window and climbs up, then leaps out the window...disappearing.}

Ron: Oh, that's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

Harry: Hey, I got Dumbledore!

Ron: I got about 6 of him.

Harry: Hey, he's gone!

Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? {Scabbers squeaks} This is Scabbers, by the way, pitiful, isn't he?

Harry: Just a little bit.

Ron: Fred gave me a spell as to turn him yellow. Want to see?

Harry: Yeah!

Ron: {clears throat} Ahem. Sun-

A girl, HERMIONE GRANGER, with bushy brown hair appears at the doorway.

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.

Ron: No.

Hermione: Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.

Ron: Aghhhemm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!

{Zap. Nothing happens. Ron shrugs.}

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example...{Hermione goes over and sits across from Harry. He points her hand at his glasses and Harry tenses} Oculus Reparo. {The glasses, which noseband is battered, are repaired. Harry takes them off, amazed.} That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you are...?

Ron: {full mouth} I'm...Ron Weasley.

Hermione: Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. {Gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron.} You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there. {Points} {Ron scratches his nose, embarrassed.}

Scene:

Darkness, the train blows its whistle and pulls into an outdoor station. Hagrid walks along the side aisle, with a lantern. People begin pouring out of the train.

Hagrid: Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!

Harry and Ron walk up to Hagrid.

Hagrid: Hello, Harry.

Harry: Hey, Hagrid.

Ron: Whoaa!

Hagrid: Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me.

Scene:

A number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle can be seen. People are in awe.

Ron: Wicked.

༄༄༄༄༄

Hey guys...I know I went a week without posting and I'm sorry. Please don't come for me 😭.

Anyways, this was an okay chapter, but I'm coming out with a new story. You should see it by the end of the week. It's going to be called Retrouvaille. Just a little heads up, it's going to be Fem! Regulus Black x James Potter, and it's another WTM, so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 76.3K 143
Anne Potter was sent back in time in hopes of paying everything she owed Harry, her older brother, by giving him a normal childhood. After losing the...
7.9K 459 13
𝒐. where regulus black has a one-night stand with his best friend's crush. ━━━ ❛ if something goes terribly wrong, find me on the other si...
515K 20.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra and Remus Lupin are best friends, they've known each other their entire l...
185K 4K 35
꧁In which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother꧂ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...