Psychopath's Love | Taekook

By deddinosaur204

[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
midnight thoughts :)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

37

2.6K 185 57
By deddinosaur204

I'm willing to give my soul to him😟 anygays this chapter is also full of violence, you can skip some parts of it but don't skip everything or you will miss out the most important thing 😚

"Hey, Minhyuk! Come here." A shout echoes through the empty corridor as the only boy who was passing by a room with bag over his shoulder turns his head around to see the source of the voice.

Once the person was discovered Minhyuk lets out a curse, growling at the boy.

"Oh fuck off man, my girl is waiting for me. I don't have any time for your bullshit." Hearing Minhyuk the boy lets out a scoff.

"Hoes before bros? Tell your girl to go home alone today, we need to discuss something."

"No way, we're going to a bar. I have everything fixed, she was acting like a fucking princess for a damn month before giving herself to me. I can't let this opportunity go. We will talk tomorrow." Finishing his sentence Minhyuk turned his heels to leave the place but what was said by the boy after made him stop on his track.

By now it was past 4 pm, today was a bit exhausting for Taehyung. He was never fond of this kind of job and he was hating it even more because even after working here for a few weeks he is the hot topic of this institution. A teacher even informed him that there is a fanbase for him. Getting all these admires was making Taehyung more irritated.

Even though he wasn't doing anything to get everyone's attention still he was in the center of the attention because of his handsome feature and mysterious personality.

The corridor was empty as the classes were all done by now, all the students have left the place in hurry, not wanting to spend any extra moment here except a trio who was talking about something in an empty room and the faint chatters were didn't have any problem to catch Taehyung's attention.

He was all ears as he was stopped on his track, even the sound of the birds chirping outside become loud enough. The door of the room was closed still it couldn't manage to prevent the voice going outside world.

"Oh fuck, when did you capture these pictures!" The faint sound of a familiar voice made Taehyung more alert, there was no doubt left for him to understand one of them was his student.

"I have my ways but I didn't know you are gay. That's disgusting, man."

"Who the fuck is gay?? I would rather date a dog." The boy, Taehyung supposes it's Minhyuk says, showing how disgusted he was.

"Oh come on, now don't try to act like you know nothing. You're going after Jungkook like this, who wouldn't think you're gay?" Finishing his sentence the third boy let's out a laughter, mocking the other boy.

"I have something else in my mind. And these pictures made it a lot easier for me." The devilish smirk Minhyuk had on his face was unnoticed by Taehyung who's eyes were filling up with excitement, a creepy smirk slowly making it's way to capture his lips.

"What are you going to do now?"

"That son of a bitch's father is a detective who is currently working in a case about the serial killer." Hearing Minhyuk it made the other two boy confused.

"What does it have to do with it?"

"I also don't know much but my father just told me to do something with Jungkook so he can bring his father in control."

"So you just come up with this idea?? Do you always have sex in your mind? Even with a boy, you came up with the same ass solution." The boy who as sitting on the desk, resting his feet on the chair says as he lets out a laughter.

"This is so funny man. You're willing to have a sex with a boy, disgusting."

"Shut the fuck up, don't get on my nerves now. I somehow got to know that Jungkook is attracted to men, don't you guys think it will be the best weapon against him? His father would definitely not want to lose his face." Minhyuk says his points as it also starta making sense for the other two boy.

"So what are you thinking of these pictures?" When one of the two boy asks Minhyuk just gave them a devilish smile.

"Hahaha, this faggot even pulled his own professor. What a whore!" One of the sitting beside Minhyuk says between his laughter, watching his friend write something on his phone.

"Hey! I have a plan. We can also get some money from Jungkook by blackmailing him with this. After we get the money, we will post this. What do you think??" Hearing him Minhyuk eyes start sparkling at the idea his friend suggested him. He was about to open his mouth to express how good this idea was but someone else speaks up.

"Not a bad idea." Taehyung who just opened the door utters, keeping his usual calm nature but only he knows how badly his inner demon was awaken by these boys.

Once he was inside the room Taehyung spot everything in his favor, the room was more likely an old classroom, there wasn't even a CC camera. That means, even if Taehyung kill this trio here, no one would have a clue who did this. And that's when he locked the door without any hesitation of doing what was running through his mind.

"W-What are you doing here!! It's past college time. So don't try to teach us lesson. You're no longer our teacher." The boy beside Minhyuk panicked a bit but still he decided to act like he wasn't afraid.

"For boys like you in his 20s, it's nothing surprising for me to wonder how you come up with this kind of idea. Kids nowadays are smarter." Totally ignoring what the younger boy said Taehyung says, slowly removing the blazer from his body as he placed it on the desk full of dust.

Hand reached to undo the button of sleeve of the shirt which was black just as usual, folding up the sleeve until it reached the elbow part, his muscles were on seen as Taehyung slowly starts taking steps towards the boys who panicked a bit but they didn't let it show.

The irritation was the only thing which was visible on their faces but Taehyung could clearly see the fear of him behind this mask.

"Don't try to act like a teacher full of morals! You will get in trouble, do you know who my dad is huh?" Minhyuk questions as he jump off the desk standing infront of the man who was slowly approaching him while folding up his other sleeve.

"I can assure you that I have zero moral of a teacher."

"Hahaha, are you trying to scare us with this bullshit! That's hilario-" Minhyuk voice got stucked in his throat when one of his friends head was smashed against the desk out of the blue, the force of Taehyung's was enough strong to make his ear and nose bleeding immediately.

The boy's vision gets blank in no time, losing his consciousness as his body slides down on the floor, hand fell on Taehyung's shoe as it was kicked off in no time. The shoe was just wore by him for couple times but seems like he will have to throw it away after today's incident.

It's going to touch a lot dirty thing today.

"Jesung!! You bastard! What did you do him!!" It wasn't Minhyuk who raised his voice at Taehyung, it was the other boy who was also sitting on the desk with his friend who was now lying on the floor, being senseless.

Minhyuk felt like his breath along with his voice was stucked in his throat, in the end he was just a dog who can only bark. His eyes no longer were able to hold any irritation or anger, they were filled up with fear, fear of the man in front of him.

"You son of a bitch!!" The boy who was seated on the desk jump down, pushing Minhyuk out of his way he went to punch the man on his face but his thin hand was stopped in the middle as Taehyung grabbed his weak fist.

Taehyung was never into torturing younger boys or girls but sometimes, we need to break out own rules.

"With this body of yours, you can't even touch a single stand of hair of mine." Once he was finished, he tightened his grip as the boy hissed in pain, feeling like the bones of his fingers were crashing together.

Minhyuk who was standing a few feet away from them watched it in horror.

Soon the room was filled with the boy's whimpers and shouts as Taehyung was continuously punching on his face, one of his eyes was swollen, the pale skin was colored in navy blue. When the boy lets out a cough, blood starts dripping down from the corner of his mouth.

One side of his face was bruised by now but it couldn't satisfy Taehyung, not even a bit. Grabbing the hair of the boy Taehyung starts hitting his head against a desk full of dust like an animal. Each time his force was stronger.

The loud sound of the boy's head hitting against the desk made Minhyuk flinch each time. Seeing the blood dripping down from his friend's ear coloring the desk in red made it's hard for him to take a proper breath.

His eyes watched Taehyung finally letting the boy go in horror, as his body fell on the floor, making it clear to him that it was his turn now.

Taehyung knuckles were bruised a bit from his strong punches, his eyes were looking like a pair of eyes of a tiger who was haunting his prey, when his bloodshot eyes were landed on Minhyuk, the boy panicked immediately and starts taking step backwards.

Taehyung reached his hand to grab a chair, holding the leg of it he threw it at the boy with full force which made the boy lose his balance and fall down on the floor, hissing in pain. The edge of the chair which was hit against his forehead made it cut. When he reached his hand to touch his forehead, the tip of his fingers were covered in blood.

Seeing the blood, it made him panic even more, he couldn't even realize by now Taehyung was standing in front of him who bends down a bit to grab his collar and made him stand on his legs which were wobbly.

"Le-Let me go!!" Minhyuk tried to release himself but soon his back was harshly smashed against the wall, as Taehyung starts smashing his head against the wall furiously, each time Minhyuk's head was harshly hit against the wall his vision was getting more blurrier. He could feel the back of his head was bleeding by now as he could feel his neck was wet by blood.

His hands immediately went to grasp Taehyung's hand when it grabbed his throat with his all strength, making it hard for him to breathe and in no time his legs were in air, he looks at the man with eyes full of tear, coughing on his on blood, hands recklessly trying to remove the tight grip from his throat.

"I will cut off your little tongue if I ever get to hear you saying his name. Remember this very well, the day I will see you laying your eyes at him, that day will be your last day in this world." By now Taehyung wasn't looking like a human to Minhyuk, he was more looking a devil who came to snatch his life away from him, Taehyung's eyes were burning like fire.

"Make sure your little brain remember this name very well. Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, this name and that person is the owner of your life. If you ever spell his name or lay your eyes at him, you will die in my own hands." Once Taehyung finished his sentence he removed his grip, making Minhyuk slide down on the floor, as his hands starts caressing his throat while taking sharp breathes.

"And if you're thinking of telling your parents about this, you can do it but always acknowledge it that I'm always ready to kill three of you in the most wildest way." Saying this Taehyung totally ignored the mess he has created and grabbed the three device which was placed on a desk and the camera which was lying on the floor, taking his blazer Taehyung unlocked the door and left the room as if nothing happened.

It took 20 minutes of driving for Taehyung to reach his apartment, by now it was almost 6pm. Jungkook must have been awake for a while now. He didn't make the boy take sleeping pills for two days, he never had any intention of doing it but sometimes things get out of our hands. And Taehyung knows very well how to bring everything in his control again.

His bruised fingers tapped the password as the door was soon unlocked, his other hand was holding the blazer which has dust on it also there were three extra mobiles and a camera in it's pockets. Even though Taehyung knows his threat was enough to keep thoes boys in his grasp but still, Taehyung has always been someone who creates a backup plan for everything.

Once the door was opened Taehyung gets himself inside the apartment, hoping to see it brightened up by the lights but it was just as he was left as. The sun was slowly setting down, and the curtains didn't let any other sources of light come from outside.

But still the darkness wasn't too much, Taehyung could clearly see his surrounding. He couldn't even take his shoes off as he heard a faint reckless footsteps slowly getting vivid and before even he could analyze anything else someone pulled him into a tight hug, making him frozen on his spot.

There wasn't any doubt left Taehyung to understand it was no one other than Jungkook, because there is no one in his house with this small body frame. The boy had a tight grip around his neck, probably standing on his toes to meet the man's height.

Taehyung felt clueless for the first time in his life, he couldn't understand what was happening, why Jungkook was hugging him like this. His little sobs which was coming out as muffled sound as the boy had his head buried in his neck made it even more confusing for him.

Jungkook's body wasn't as warm as usual, rather it was cold a bit also trembling. Not knowing what to do Taehyung bends down a bit so that Jungkook wouldn't have to stand on his toes like this, but what he heard after made him go numb, the blazer which he was holding by his hand slowly slides down, falling on the floor.

"Don't le-leave me, d-don't leave me alone like this again." Jungkook's weak voice brushed against his ear as he could feel the warm tear falling down from his eyes.

Taehyung has crossed his limit now, his feelings have crossed their limit. Taehyung has fallen in love with this boy, so deeply that he is ready to destroy everything which would come between his love. All this time he was wondering what these feelings were, was it obsession or discovering a new nature of his?

But now everything was crystal clear to him, even though it was still his obsession but he was obsessed with this love, this boy. And Taehyung himself doesn't know what a person he will become to have this boy by his side for his whole lifetime, his own life which no longer belongs to him anymore but this boy.

Starting from this moment, everything Taehyung had, has and will have, everything belongs to this boy, only this boy.

No one knows how much I love when Taehyung is crazily in love with my boi😌

I live for this picture

Khun yai will be da ded of me😞 (I STILL LOVE YOU WITH MY EVERYTHING COMMANDER YAIII)

OKAYY BRIGHT LOOKS SO COMMANDER YAI-ISH HERE, I BET COMMANDER YAII WILL SUIT HIM LIKE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

😞😞Here we enter Jom disappearing era I'M DYING FOR COMMANDER YAI BUT IT HURTS LIKE HELL SEEING THEM BEING SO MUCH IN PAINNN

Anygays bay bay ik yall have stopped loving me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 26
β€’Being watched over is not something that Jungkook finds comfortable, especially when the person is stalking him in secretβ€’ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungk...
470K 29.3K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
25.7K 1K 25
- I'm so scared - just look at me, only me Jeon Jungkook is one of the best and as well the most bullied students in his college. at a party through...
382K 27.9K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...