𝗔𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗵...

DarcieDevereux

Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly f... Еще

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒾𝓍
Updates:

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

6.3K 61 14
DarcieDevereux

Sectumsempra

We all got woken up by Snape yelling while entering the common room.
"Wake up everyone!" He shouts. We all groan and move around on the couches.
"It's almost 2pm and you have all missed majority of your classes!" He whips his cape around and folds his arms.
"Urgh, sorry professor, we were up late planning the New Year's party." I say sluggishly.
"Draco! Your father is here to see you, and Mattheo.. your brother is here." Snape says.
"He's here?!" Mattheo jumps up from the couch and looks over at Snape, while Tom walks into the common room.

"I just got here this morning, got sorted into my house, any guesses?" Tom smirks.
"I think we all know what house you got sorted into Tom, otherwise you wouldn't be in here." Mattheo rolls his eyes.
"I heard there's a masquerade ball happening at new years? I guess I'll see all your pretty faces there." He looks towards me, before smirking and walking away.
"Get to lunch, and then go to your classes, you guys have a lot of studying to do for your upcoming N.E.W.T.s next year. Do not..disappoint." Snape says sternly before flicking his cape and stomping out the common room.
"Well, this is gonna be a lot of fun." Mattheo snarls.
"Don't let him get to you love." I walk over and kiss him on the cheek.

I head back to my dorm to take a shower and get dressed into my uniform. I grab my bag and wand, and head to Mattheo's dorm. Before knocking on the door, I could hear two distinct voices on the other side. Mattheo seems to be arguing with Tom, I couldn't really hear what they were saying, but I end up knocking on the door, and walking in.

"Hey, what's going on?" I ask.
"Nothing, let's go." Mattheo walks over and grabs my arm walking us out of the room. Tom winks and smirks at me before putting his hands in his pockets, I scoff and turn around to leave with Mattheo.
"Is everything ok?" I ask.
"Yeah, we were just having a bit of a disagreement, everything is fine though princess." He says, running his hands through his curly hair.
"Looks like we all have the same class together, how fun." Tom says, walking past us. Mattheo and I roll our eyes and walk to class.

We both get to our first class of the day, DADA. We stand beside Draco, and Theo, looking over at Tom on the other side of the room.
"Ok class, can anyone tell me what a Boggart is?" Professor Lupin asks.
"It's an amortal shape-shifting non-being that takes on the form of someone's worst fear." Hermione blurts out. I roll my eyes.
"God she is so up herself." I scoff.
"Is someone jealous of Miss Granger?" Mattheo chuckles.
"Of that pretentious know it all? Absolutely not." I cross my arms.

"Ok who wants to go first?" Professor Lupin asks the class. No one puts their hand up so he ends up picking someone.
"Draco, you're up!" Lupin steps forward and opens the wardrobe. Dracos father appears in front of him. Draco starts to sweat and breathe heavy before shouting.
"Riddikulus!" Turning his father into a circus clown. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, and then it was my turn. I truly did not know what I was most afraid of, but I was afraid at this very moment, wondering what was about to come out of that wardrobe. Professor Lupin opens the wardrobe, and black fog appears, slowly creeping forward, until it suddenly vanished and everyone starts cheering and whistling, and I stand there shaking, about to have a panic attack.

Everyone could see that my Boggart had changed, and it was me, completely naked from head to toe. I stare at myself in sheer disbelief, stumbling, and unable to mutter the spell. Professor Lupin immediately takes hold of the situation and shouts
"Riddikulus!!" My naked body disappears and my face turns bright red from embarrassment.
"Let's move on everyone!" Professor Lupin clears his throat before asking another student to step forward.
"Vivienne, meet me after class, we must talk." Professor Lupin whispers sternly in my ear. I walk to the back of the line with Mattheo where I could see Tom staring at me, with a noticeable boner. He adjusts his trousers before looking at me again, and walks out of the classroom.

"What the hell was that Vivienne? Everyone saw you naked! What the fuck." Mattheo whisper shouts.
"I'm sorry I.. I don't know what I was expecting to come out of that wardrobe, but it was not that." I look down at the floor with tears in my eyes. Mattheo pulls me into a hug.
"I hate that everyone saw your naked body." Mattheo scoffs.
"Please Mattheo.. This isn't making me feel any better, it's not my fault, it wasn't actually me, but I'm so fucking embarrassed." I start to tear up.
"Hey don't cry princess, everyone will forget about it eventually, I promise." He kisses my forehead.
"I don't know what it means though? Seeing myself naked." I question.
"I have no clue, maybe ask Professor Lupin?" He shrugged his shoulders.
"He wants to meet me after class, maybe that's what he wants to talk to me about. I'll fill you in about it later." I say.

________________

I wait until class is over and everyone leaves the classroom, so I can talk to Professor Lupin. "Professor?" I say nervously. He looks over at me and smiles.
"Ah Vivienne yes, please take a seat." He says, stacking papers on his desk into a neat pile.
"I wanted to ask you about my.. Boggart, and what it means? I like my body, and I'm not afraid of seeing myself naked, but why was I seeing that?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck.
"That's why I asked you to stay after class, it was definitely not something we all expected, and I can see you are worried about it, so let me explain." He crosses his arms.

"The reason you saw yourself.. unclothed, is because your boggart had been tampered with." He says bluntly. I raise an eyebrow, not understanding.
"What does that mean professor?" I ask.
"Someone who was in this room, used a spell, to change your boggart into.. you naked. You remember the black fog that came out first, yes?" He asks.
I nod.
"Well, that was your true fear, it represents darkness, fear of the unknown. And then.." He pauses before continuing.
"Someone changed it." He says.
"But how do you know if someone changed it?" I ask.
"Because boggarts don't change form twice in one singular person. I noticed it straight away, someone definitely tampered with it." He says.

________________

Once I leave Professor Lupin, I run all the way to the great hall, where I see Mattheo sitting beside everyone.
"Hey viv.." Pansy gets cut short by my yelling.
"MATTHEO!" Everyone in the great hall cocks their heads, and stare at me.
"Wow hey, what's wrong?" He asks concerned.
"I just left, after speaking with professor Lupin. Someone tampered with my boggart!" I yell again.
"Wait what?!" He shouts.
"Yeah, the black fog at the beginning, was my true fear, and then all of a sudden it changes, and I'm naked!" I yell. Everyone starts laughing. I look away in sheer embarrassment.
"Mind your own fucking business!" Pansy yells at everyone.
"Who the fuck would do that?!" Mattheo lowers his voice so people stop looking.

I knew it was Tom, it had to have been, and I was very hesitant to tell Mattheo, he's already in a rough spot with him, if I say it was Tom, he might actually kill him.
"I don't know!" I run my hands through my hair.
"Pansy, can you come with me to the bathroom please?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure." She gets up from her seat and follows me.

________________

Once we get to the bathroom, I open the bathroom stall door and sit on the toilet seat, with my elbows on my knees, and my head in my hands.
"Vivienne, are you ok? I can't imagine how embarrassed you must be feeling." Pansy says, standing outside the stall.

"Pansy.. I know who tampered with my Boggart." I cup my hand into a fist over my mouth.
"Who?" She crosses her arms, giving me a stern look.
"If I tell you, you promise not to say a damn thing to anyone, especially Mattheo?" I look up at her.
"Yes I promise, who was it?" She asks.
"It was Tom." I say, putting my hands on my face.
"Mattheo's brother? Why would he do that?" She raises an eyebrow.
"I don't know. But after my boggart disappeared, I saw him, and he had a fucking hard on Pansy, then he left! It had to have been him." I stand up from the toilet walking over to the sink.
"Yeah that has guilty written all over it." She says.

"What I'm I gonna do?" I ask, tilting my head to the ceiling.
"Do you mean, what are WE gonna do?" She widens her eyes. I look back at her, lowering my eyebrows.
"Let's fucking confront him, right now. Let's go to his dorm while everyone is still in the great hall, I have your back." She leans on the sink.
"What if he just denies it, and it actually wasn't him, and I'm just left even more embarrassed because I accused him?" I sigh.
"Girl.. you are over thinking this, it's so obvious it was him, let's just go ask him." She says, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the bathroom.

________________

Pansy and I get to Toms dorm, and I'm a nervous wreck. I just stood there, wide eyed. Pansy rolls her eyes playfully and knocks on the door 4 times. There was no answer.
"Ok maybe he's just not there, can we go?" I ask.
"Bitch it's literally been 2 seconds, give it a minute." She chuckles. We hear rustling and drawers closing behind the door. Tom opens the door wearing nothing but a towel and his hair is all wet.
"Hey, umm, may we come in? We'd like to talk to you about something." Pansy asks, with her hands on her hips.
"Uhhh, she can, but not you." He sassily points at Pansy.
"Urgh fine" Pansy rolls her eyes.
"Don't walk away! Stay at the door at least." I tell her. She nods, as I walk into Toms dorm room.

He closes the door, fixes his hair and smirks.
"To what do I owe the pleasure for this visit?" He asks sharply, sitting down on his desk chair.
"I wanted to ask you something, and I don't want you to lie to me!" I cross my arms defensively.
"Would you like a seat darling?" He points to his bed.
"No, I won't be staying long." I say.
"Ok, what is it?" He gives a slight smile.
"I was talking with Professor Lupin after our DADA class today, and I would like you to explain why you tampered with my boggart." I say with confidence. There was no going back now, I just accused him out in the open, just like that. I could throw up from fear. He chuckles and gets up from his chair, grabbing clothes from his wardrobe.

"How do you know it was me?" He asks.
"Just tell me the truth" I roll my eyes.
"Well, I'm not one for lying, so I will admit, yeah it was me." He drops his towel behind his wardrobe door. My face goes flushed and I clear my throat. He peers over the top of the wardrobe door and smiles. He was pretty tall, at least 6'4, the wardrobe door barley covered him.
"Why would you do that?! You completely embarrassed me, what do you gain from this?!" I yell, trailing my eyes around the room.
"I gain nothing, it was a bit of fun, did you tell Mattheo that I did it?" He asks putting the rest of his clothes on. He closes the wardrobe door, walking towards me, and towers over me. I don't answer, instead I look at the floor, his eyes scared me, they were cold, and detached, like he didn't have a soul. He tilts his head to the side, waiting for me to answer.

"No.. I didn't tell him." I admit, looking away from him.
"Ok then let me ask you this." He leans down.
"What the fuck, are you gonna do about it then darling?" His voice was so deep, I could feel it vibrate within my bones. I got angry, for a split second, and then I thought I could use this to my advantage.
"Oh I'm not gonna do anything. You were the one with the boner, so desperate to see what I look like without my clothes on." I get in his face, and smile menacingly. His smirk drops.

"Do you want to fuck me Tom? Is that what this was about? Are you jealous that you can't have me, and that your brother satisfies me instead?" I bite my lip teasing him sarcastically. I had confidence, and I wanted to be sure what I was saying is exactly how he feels. Tom forcefully grabs my neck, pushing my against the wall, but before he could say anything else, we cock our heads, hearing Pansy talking to a familiar voice outside of the door.

Mattheo bursts into the room, looking confused.
"I told you to leave her the fuck alone Tom!" He yells. Tom let's go of me, and I run towards Mattheo.
"She was the one who came looking for me." Tom says.
"What? Why?" Mattheo asks, looking at me. I look back over at Tom and smirk.

"Mattheo, there's something I have to tell you." I say. Tom looks at me with a cold stare.
"Tom is the one who tampered with my Boggart." I cross my arms sassily. I honestly did not care anymore, Tom was a disgusting pervert, and I hated him. Mattheo gives Tom the death stare and balls up his fists before taking out his wand and pointing it directly at his face.
"Tell me why, right now or you're fucking dead!" Mattheo yells. Tom chuckles and also takes out his wand.
"You want a challenge?" Tom snarls.
"I can take you. Tell me why you did it!" Mattheo yells. Tom rolls his tongue inside of his cheek before answering.
"Because.. I want to fuck her." He smirks.

Just like that, spells went flying across the room, Mattheo pushes me out of the room and closes the door. I take out my wand and pansy does the same, we try to open the door but it won't budge.
"Alohomora!" Pansy shouts. The door still won't open.
"What the fuck do we do? They are killing each other in there!" I say worriedly. Before Pansy could answer, Theo, Draco and Enzo run up to us in the hallway.
"What's going on?" Draco asks.
"Tom and Mattheo are fighting, but we can't open the door!" Before any of them could help, we hear Tom yell out a spell.

"Sectumsempra!"
We all look at each other as it becomes deathly silent.
"Mattheo!! Are you ok?! Please answer!" I yell leaning against the door. The door opens slowly, and Mattheo stumbles out with cuts and gashes everywhere.
"Oh my god are you ok?!" I hug him. We all look in the room, and Tom is nowhere to be seen.
"Where is he?!" I ask.
"I almost beat him.. and he ran off out the window like a little bitch." Mattheo says dazed. Everyone looks at each other wide eyed. He drops his wand, and collapses into my arms wincing and shrieking in pain.
"Guys, help me carry him to the hospital wing, NOW!" I shout.

________________

Once we get to the hospital wing, we didn't know the extent of his injuries, Madam Pomfrey takes his uniform off and we stand there, gazing at his open wounds. Mattheo was passed out, and there was blood everywhere. His face was chalk white, his lips had no colour. We all turn around to hear Dumbledores voice as he enters the room, I run out of the room, and drop to my knees in the corridor, crying my eyes out. Pansy runs out of the door to comfort me, as do the boys a few seconds later.

"We aren't allowed back in, and they are requesting that we get Professor Snape." Theo says. I look at him with tears in my eyes.
"Snape, why.. Why him?" I ask, wiping my tears with my sleeve.
"Can't explain, I have to go" Theo runs off. I look at Draco and Enzo in confusion.
"Dumbledore says it's urgent, and demanded we tell him what spell was used. He's... bleeding out." Enzo sighs and sits on the floor with his hands on his head.
"Bleeding out?! He's dying?!" I ask, crying again.
"Nice one Enzo." Draco kicks his foot and rolls his eyes at him.

"All we know is that apparently Professor Snape is the only one who can help, and that Tom used a spell that isn't taught here at Hogwarts." Draco says, sitting down next to me.
"You told them the spell right? We all heard him say it.. Although I've never even heard of it before." Pansy says. The boys nod. I couldn't talk, and I just lay there on the floor, crying my eyes out, struggling to breathe.

About a minute later, Theo and Snape run past us in the hallway. Snape enters the hospital wing, the door still open by a crack. We all get up and stare through the small gap. We stay quiet, wondering what was happening. We hear Snape uttering a spell.
"Vulnera Sanentur." Over and over again, and we can see all the blood on Mattheo's body slowly disappear. Madam Pomfrey appears at the door, swiftly closing it, leaving us waiting for answers.

________________

A few hours had gone by, it was almost midnight. The boys ended up going back to their dorms to sleep, while Pansy stayed with me outside of the hospital wing. I lay my head on her lap, while she was stoking my hair, comforting me.

"Do you think he'll be ok?" I ask."I'm not sure babe, but I hope we get answers soon." Pansy continues to pat my head.
"It's all my fault.." I cry again."I put oil on the flame, I knew they hated each other, and I caused this." I wipe more tears away.
"It's absolutely not your fault Vivienne! Tom is a fucking creep, not only did he embarrass you in front of the entire school, he has severe mental issues for almost killing his own brother." She sighs. She was probably right, but the other half of me knew I caused this somehow. Just then, we hear the door open, and Snape exits, giving us his usual stern look. I stand up, and walk towards him.

"Is he ok? Please tell us what you know." I demanded.
"You two should go to your dormitories, it's very late." He says with a cold stare.
"No.. NO! I will not leave until I know my boyfriend is alive or dead!" I yell with tears in my puffy eyes. Snape sighs.
"Young love.. It won't last, but if you must know, he is alive." He folds his arms. I give a glimpse of a smile.
"The best thing to do for now, is to go to bed, you can visit him tomorrow morning." Snape says."At which, we will discuss exactly what happened, with Dumbledore's presence." He swiftly walks away. Once he left, I gave Pansy the biggest hug of relief, before we headed back to our dorm to sleep.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

90.9K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
108K 3K 44
"Back so soon, Lysia?" Mattheo taunts, a smirk across his face as he leant forward and rested both elbows upon the long table. "How naive of you to t...
1M 13.5K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...
54.2K 1.1K 47
"If you think I'm letting you out of my sight again, you're wrong. I lost you once, I won't loose you again Alora. Put on the damn mask." {18+} Matth...