Let There Be Love: Sequel to...

By Ekat1507

In "We Found Love", Alex Styles and Niall Horan were introduced. They quickly fancied each other, and very so... More

Let There Be Love: Sequel to "We Found Love" (Niall Horan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Some more new books :D
*Liam Story*

Chapter 24

7.6K 111 24
By Ekat1507

Author's Note: Hey guys; I know I said that the update was going to be for tomorrow, but I finished the chapter early, and I'm really excited about it. I really hope you guys enjoy it, and have a good laugh. I know I certainly did writing it. Well, as usually, let me know what you think, and I'll be updating again on Tuesday. --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            It’s been a week since the boys came over to apologize, but I still haven’t forgiven them. Let me tell you, that hasn’t been an easy task. I’m still kind of mad that they wouldn’t trust me with something so serious, but I’m starting to get over it. My plan was to make the boys realize what it was like to not talk to me, and let’s just say they don’t like it. Every day, I get voicemail messages on my cell phone of them singing sad, depressing songs about how much they love me, and how they miss hearing my voice. I was never really mad at the girls because they were just doing what their boyfriends asked. I couldn’t blame them for that, seeing as how I would do almost anything Niall asked me to do. I did, however, feel bad for them when they would complain about the boys being completely miserable while they were home from me ignoring them. Even though I’m getting close to my breaking point, I still have a little fight left in me.

            But on a more positive note, I finally got over my cold. And as usual, when something good happens, something has to come along and ruin it. To put things into perspective, I gained a second child…figuratively, not literally. That would be kind of hypocritical of me just a little bit.

            “Alllllex,” Niall whined from the top of the staircase. I swear to God, this boy is going to be the death of me.

            “What?” I yelled from the kitchen. I know that may make me seem like a bitch, but this has been going on for about three days.

            “Can I come downstairs now?” Niall asked, continuing on with the whining.

            “NO, get back in bed,” I shouted as I finished cleaning the dishes from breakfast.

            “But I’m bored,” Niall whined, stomping his foot like a child demanding attention. Oh, I’m getting a headache.

            “You should be resting,” I say, coming into view of the Irish lad.

            “Why can’t you come up here with me?” Niall asked, pouting, sticking his lower lip out to make his adorable face even cuter.

            “Because I have to clean up around the house from when I’ve been sick,” I pointed out. He let out a dramatic puff of air. That’s fine by me. He can huff and puff all he wants, but things have to get done around here. I can’t live in a house full of clutter. It killed me not being able to get up and clean last week, but I was so physically ill, that it hurt going down the stairs to eat.

            It’s a wonder that Zackary hasn’t caught the bug that’s been floating in this house. I took every precaution a few days ago by having my mum come and pick him up. I talked to her yesterday, and she told me that he missed Niall and I, which broke my heart. She also told me that the boys visited the other day. I didn’t have a problem with that though. Just because I was ignoring them, didn’t mean that I was going to cut them off from Zackary. I know how much they love him, and it would devastate them if they couldn’t see him. I don’t need another case like what happened with Louis times four. In my mind, I could picture the phone call I would get from Simon about how the boys weren’t working from moping around the studio. That’s not going to be on me.

            “I don’t see why we can’t hire a maid,” Niall said, hinting that he wanted a maid. He can be so lazy.

            “Because I’m not going to hire some lady to clean up after two nineteen-year-olds who are being lazy, when we can do it ourselves,” I explain.

            “I’m almost twenty thank-you very much,” Niall sasses at me. He’s lucky he has the Irish charm; but even that’s starting to run out, because I’m very close to running up those stairs and pushing him out of that second story window.

            “You’re only giving me a stronger case,” I point out with a smirk, making him pout some more.

            “I miss you,” Niall says, sticking his bottom lip out even further.

            “Niall, you just saw me fifteen minutes ago at the breakfast table,” I reply, raising one of my eyebrows, to which he shrugs his shoulders. Another minute passes by before he talks again.

            “I love you,” Niall says. It took everything I had not to roll my eyes at him since he was being so sweet…and he says I’m the one with the loving personality when I’m sick?

            “I love you too Niall,” I reply. “Now get back in bed.”

            “No,” Niall says with confidence, shaking his head.

            “Niall,” I say with my warning voice. Even though he becomes more loving when he’s sick, he also becomes a bigger child. I feel so bad for Eleanor when Louis gets sick. That’s something I will never understand about guys. They act all big and macho all year round. But when they get one little cold, they act like the world is ending, and they become the biggest babies.

            “Alex,” Niall mocks, using the same tone I used a second ago.

            “Niall James Horan, if you don’t listen to your girlfriend, and get back in bed, I will come up there,” I hear a familiar British accent call from behind me, making Niall’s eyes widen. “And believe me; you don’t want me to come up there.”

            Without a second though, Niall books it for the bedroom, and when I hear the duvet being tossed around, I know that he’s lying down under it. Then I turned around to see Simon Cowell standing in the living room of our house.

            “Hi Alex,” Simon says with a smile and open arms.

            “Hey,” I said, walking over and giving him a hug. Then I pull back and smack him on the shoulder, leaving him confused. “Where the hell were you three days ago? Do you have any idea how close I was to calling Maura, and getting her to fly over from Ireland to get him to listen?”

            All he did was chuckle. Glad somebody found it funny. From upstairs, we heard Niall having a coughing fit that echoed through the whole house. So we had to wait for him to calm down before Simon could speak.

            “Well, I got a call from one of my people at the record studio saying that it’s been over a week and a half since Niall was in the studio, so I figured I should check up on how you were doing,” Simon explained. “But from the looks of things, it seems that you’re over your cold, and have given it to Niall.”

            “I’m not sick!” Niall called from the bedroom. Simon and I looked at each before we rolled our eyes. Lying little leprechaun.

            “Niall, Alex and I just stood here, and listened to you coughing up a storm,” Simon called up the stairs. “It’s really obvious that you’re sick.”

            “Well… I blame Alex,” Niall shot back after thinking for a moment. Whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up there.

            “Excuse me!” I called up to him. “You want to repeat that Horan?”

            “It’s not my fault her kisses are so damn addicting,” Niall replies, making Simon laugh. At the same time, my face turned red. Niall talking about this kind of stuff in front of Simon is like him talking about it in front of my dad…extremely embarrassing.

            “Niall,” Simon said in a disapproving tone, making Niall groan. I had to try my hardest not to laugh because I already knew he was about to receive a lecture from “Uncle Si”. “I don’t want to hear that about Alex.”

            “But Simon,” Niall tried protesting before going into another coughing fit. When he finally calmed down, he continued where he left off. “You have no idea what she does to me…the effect that she has on me.”

            “Well, seeing as how you two have a son together, I’m pretty sure I do,” Simon replied, a sense of smugness in his voice while there was a smirk on his face. And even though Niall was upstairs while I was downstairs, I could imagine the blush that was on his face…especially because there’s one on mine. “So where is the little guy? I’ve been dying to meet him for the longest time. Every time I would ask Niall where he was, he would say that Zackary was home with his mum.”

            “Aww, you should have called,” I told him. “I would have dropped by with him. He’s actually quite the people person. Niall and I have no clue where he gets that from seeing as how we both grew up as shy kids. But Zack is actually staying with my mum for a couple of days. As much as it killed me, I didn’t want to see him get sick too. I’d rather be away from my baby for a couple of days, and get this house sterile than to see him sick. I know that colds are worse for babies, and seeing as how I felt awful, and Niall’s not exactly a big bundle of joy, I could only imagine what it would do to Zack.”

            “I’m not sick,” Niall pointlessly tried arguing. “And the only reason I’m not sick is because I don’t have you snuggled up next to me.”

            “You two are absolutely adorable,” Simon commented with a warm smile. “Just know Alex that if you ever want to work in the studio to control the boys, and help edit their new album, I would be more than happy to let you. You could even go in today with no questions asked.”

            “But who would take care of me?” Niall asks with worry in his tone. Simon and I exchange an eye roll before I answer him.

            “I thought you weren’t sick, and so you wouldn’t need to be taken care of?” I asked in a teasing voice, knowing that I caught him.

            “Okay, so maybe I’m a little sick,” Niall admitted. I swear, it’s like pulling teeth with him. But I don’t mind it, because I know that I can be pretty stubborn too. I think a great example of this would be the feud that has been going on with the boys and I over the last week.

            “Anyways, so what’s been going on with you and the boys lately?” Simon asks as I hand him a cup of tea. “They’ve been in some sort of mood lately, and I was hoping you knew what their problem was.”

            “Yeah, I’m the cause of their mood,” I said with a sheepish smile. Simon looked at me with a look on confusion until I elaborated. “I’ve been ignoring them for the past week ever since they accused me of being pregnant. I knew for a fact that I wasn’t, but they wouldn’t leave me alone until I took a stupid test. I was pissed that they didn’t trust me enough to believe the words that were coming from my mouth.”

            “I mean this in the nicest way possible Alex,” Simon said, probably worried as to what my reaction to whatever it is that he was about to say. “But can you blame them? I mean, it wouldn’t be the first time that you and Niall have accidentally gotten pregnant. They were only looking out for you.”

            “And I understand that,” I replied honestly. “But it’s the fact that no matter how many times I told them, they wouldn’t think about the possibility that I wasn’t pregnant. So I haven’t talked to them as punishment.”

            “And people think I’m mean,” Simon replies, almost looking impressed. “That would definitely explain their mood change. But I also see their view on things, especially knowing how Niall gets.”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Niall asks, entering the kitchen to grab a mug of tea while being wrapped up in the duvet from our bed.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be in bed?” I ask, ignoring his question. He looks at me, and shrugs his shoulders.

            “Niall, I can see the love that you have for Alex in her eyes, and vice versa,” Simon says with that same warm smile. “And not to be blunt, but when you talk about Alex when she’s not there, I’m not blind, because I notice that your eyes get darker. I think you’re a bad influence on her.”

            “This is true,” I say, playing along with Simon as I ignore Niall’s flabbergasted look.

            “Innocent my ass,” Niall says marching back up the stairs with his cup of tea.

*

*

*

Still Alex’s P.O.V. (After Simon leaves)

            Now that Simon’s gone, I think I better check up on Niall. He was looking a little droopy when he came downstairs earlier. But when I entered the bedroom, Niall wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

            “Looking for someone?” a deep voice asks me as two arms wrap around my waist.

            “What are you doing?” I ask, knowing that it’s my beloved Irish boyfriend grabbing onto me.

            “Well, it wasn’t very nice for you to lie to Simon like that,” he whispers seductively in my ear.

            “What are you talking about?” I ask innocently.

            “You know bloody well what I’m talking about, and I think you need to be punished,” Niall whispers into my ear as he moves us down the hall into one of the sanitary guest bedrooms.

            “Niall, you’re sick,” I point out.

            “Which means I should get a good work out in to get better quicker,” he replies, wiggling his eyebrows. Why can’t I say no to him? “And since you’ve already been sick, you can’t get sick again… so I won’t feel guilty about this.”

            With that, he kissed me on the lips with such passion, which I happily returned. I love my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
20.5K 281 20
Niall James Timothy Horan. A 19 year old confused Irish lad, making his way in the worlds heart throbbing boy band called 'One Direction'.
4.5K 135 30
Samantha, just another teenage girl who just happened to bump into Niall Horan. Sam might have not known who he was but they instantly had a connecti...
964K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...