My Tears Ricochet (9-1-1: Lon...

By ChloeOgradyXo

Carter Reyes is the seventeen-year-old sister of Carlos Reyes. Freshly kicked out of a boarding school that s... More

TRIGGER WARNINGS
Meet Carter Reyes!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

COMING SOON!

684 23 5
By ChloeOgradyXo

Yes, I have another idea. Let's see how long this will last lmao.

First chapter will be published 30th November!

Synopsis:

Carter Reyes is the seventeen-year-old sister of Carlos Reyes. Freshly kicked out of a boarding school that specialises in additional needs, Carter turns up on Carlos and T.K.'s doorstep. Then tragedy strikes. Forced to move in with her brother and T.K., Carter starts to struggle. Her routine is thrown, her mental health is declining and her relationship with Carlos is pushed to its limit.

With barriers to overcome and demons to face, will Carter be able to survive?

Cover:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, lemme tell you how this story came to be.

I was on yet another rewatch of Lone Star. A scene came up where someone knocked on T.K. and Carlos' front door and then shortly after I was on the episode where they get the bearded dragon and I thought, "I should write a story where Carlos has a younger sister who turns up on their doorstep, walks in nonchalantly and her interest picks up as soon as she sees the bearded dragon". Bam. My Tears Ricochet was born. 

I hope this story goes well lmao. I have quite a few storylines planned. As always, the main character, in this case, Carter, will go through pain so be prepared ;) 

What do you want to see from this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...