not the hero hunter now (opm...

By ManLikeETO

after garou taught saitama 'the reversal of causality' he should've have died from god taking away his powers... More

where am i
not from here
a new friend
first day of UA
Fateful Encounter: Genos and Blast
first day teaching
confronting the past
unexpected bonds
The mysterious servant
unexpected Arrivals
your power, your life
(A/N)
the battle field awaits
Unknown Forces: The Calm Before the Storm
awakened garou: cosmic fear mode
the fallen lines
garou vs the servants
(A/N)
Bitter Rain: Farewell to a Fallen wolf
saitama vs god
saitama vs god pt 2
the fist that helped god
the end

City in Chaos: Heroes vs Villains

170 5 4
By ManLikeETO

Fat gums was engaged in the battle at the front lines alongside the UA students and staff with the pro heroes help.

Gums- "just what the hell is that thing" he said pointing at the spaceship and underground base which was now on the surface.

Kaminari- "absolutely no idea but don't worry Mr Garou and Saitama are taking care of it" he said reassuring the situation.

The liberation front rushed forward and launched a massive attack which Kaminari electrocuted them. The other students including Kirishima and mina were fighting but were being overwhelmed. MT lady was fighting the ice commander of the liberation army 'Geten' but was also being overwhelmed by the ice spears coming towards her. The front lines of the heroes were losing until a cyborg came to help. He blasted off the villains that were cornering Kirishima and mina.

???- "I see".

Kirishima- "who the hell are you" he asked in awe.

???- "I am genos. Don't worry we are here to help, after all Garou is our friend".

Mina- "what do you mean 'we'?"

Genos just smirk. A large, massive groups of villains were rushing towards them, but they all were lunched to the sky by the old geezers.

bomb- "Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist"

bang- "water stream rock smashing fist"

streams of blue and red were leaving their hands as they performed martial art techniques on the villains obliterating them in an instant and leaving massive cracks on the ground leaving the pro heroes near by in shock.

Fat gums- "HOLY SHIT" he said in awe "who are you guys?"

Genos- "we're heroes but not from this world. We'll talk later... we have a war going on".

Mt lady- "GUYS... A LITTLE HELP!"

Kamui woods throws a massive chunk of the ground at the villains. Suddenly a massive earthquake happens. From the ground it comes out overgrown rover and gigantomachia.

Machia- "master... MASTER"

Suddenly he runs towards the direction of the hospital, but Mt lady gets in his way and drags him away. Overgrown rover engages in the fight and bite Mt lady's leg and throws her over the other side of the forest letting Machia run along with the league of villains on his back. Suddenly tatsaumaki creates a massive tornado and uses her telekinesis to grab overgrown rover and throw him to space.

Tatsumaki- "hmm... get out my way you idiots".

Tatsuamki tries to grab Machia but is stopped by Psykos, so they engage in a massive battle.

Tatsuamki- "just... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE?!" she shouts while throwing massive boulders at Psykos.

Psykos just smirks- "thanks to God he revived back the monster association and the dark matter thieves.

Tatsumaki's eyes widened as what she heard what psykos just said. Before she could turn back and warn everyone there were canons shooting at the front lines. With a matter of second blast appeared and used subspace gates to erase the canons.

Blast- "SILVERFANG!!"

Bang- "YEAH?"

Blast- "tell Saitama and Garou to get to the spaceship and deal with Boros".

Before he could tell him that he was thrown towards the sky by sage centipede.

Class 1-a could see from a far distance the massive centipede growing rapidly towards the sky where blast.

Jirou- "what the hell is that thing" she said in fear.

Shouji- "how is a creature like that even exists" he said with wide eyes.

Yaoyorozu- "hope everyone at the front line is alright".

Mineta- "guys no mean to be disruptive but who are those people at the front?".

Hawks- "those are S class heroes. They're from the same universe as Garou."

Tokoyami- "HAWKS?!" he said in shock "what happened to you wings".

Tells them about his battle with the league of villains and how he manged to kill twice and run away. But his wings getting burned by Dabi.

Meanwhile at the front lines.

Blast- "sage centipede..." he said with a grin "I see you got an upgrade".

sage centipede- "SHUT UP"

He growled as he rushed towards blast, but before it could do anything it was split in half with a karate chop by our boy Garou. Garou was transformed into his monetarized form 1.

Bang- "GAROU!"

Garou jumps on the ground and runs towards bang and some of his students.

Garou- "thought I'll never see you again old man".

Bang- "I'm proud of what you have become Garou, from a boy to a monster to a god and now to a man".

Bang couldn't help but hug Garou and let a slight tear leave his eyes.

Kirishima- "WOW MR GAROU YOU JUST SPLIT THAT MONSTER IN HALF" he said completely in shock.

Garou- "we'll talk later" he said as he walked away but he turned his head around and gave them a goodbye look. "I may not come back guys.

Kaminari- "do you think he'll be fine..." he asked with concerned.

Kirishima- "its Mr Garou, of course he will."

Bang- "you kids, we have war going on."

Kirishima and Kaminari- "RIGHT".

Suddenly they all could feel a loud rumbling from a far distance.

Meanwhile at the hospital

Amidst the chaos and devastation that had befallen the hospital, a sense of desperation overcame the Pro Heroes as they battled to contain the destruction caused by Shigaraki's awakened Decay Quirk.

Gran Torino (shouting)- "Heroes, get away from the cracks! It's spreading faster than we can anticipate!"

Ryukyu (calling to Eraser Head)- "Aizawa, hold on to me, and let's get out of here!"

Eraser Head, with a mix of fear and determination, launched his Capturing Weapon, attempting to latch onto Ryukyu's massive form as a lifeline.

But as they tried to escape, a High-End Nomu emerged from the debris, grasping Eraser Head by the leg. crust manged to cut the nomu's arm and save eraser head. The decay spread swiftly, engulfing the Nomu and crust while Eraser Head screamed in horror.

Eraser Head (in despair)- "No, not like this!"

Endeavor, who had been struggling to rescue heroes and civilians, managed to escape the decaying zone, carrying Mirko and another hero.

Kyudai (taunting the heroes)- "You see, heroes?

You had no chance. Our victory is inevitable."

As Wash did his best to use his Quirk to save as many civilians as possible, Pixie-Bob attempted to use her Earth Flow Quirk to hold back the encroaching decay, but it proved futile.

Tiger (saving Pixie-Bob)- "No, it's too much, we can't stop it!"

In the midst of the crisis, the situation continued to deteriorate. The decay reached the students in the city, threatening all hope.

Deku (in determination)- "I won't let it end like this! 45%... St. Louis Air Force Smash!"

Deku unleashed a powerful attack, but despite his efforts, the decay persisted, showing no signs of relenting. He realized that it wasn't just a simple shockwave; it was Tomura's doing.

Shoto tried to use his Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to contain the decay, but it proved ineffective.

Burnin (shouting)- "Fall back, heroes! We can't stop this!"

As the heroes and students scrambled to evacuate the city, taking as many civilians with them as possible, Deku used Blackwhip to help haul citizens onto a bus, trying to get them to safety.

Back at the remains of the lab and hospital, Tomura Shigaraki stood atop a platform, surveying the vast destruction he had caused. He noticed the large machine with a smoking hole, containing the ruined Quirk-Destroying bullets, remnants of X-Less's final act of defiance.

Tomura (to himself)- "What a mess they made. But now, I'm in control."

He picked up Kyudai's phone, recognizing his newfound ability to activate his Quirk upon contact.

Shigaraki (realizing)- "This power... it's because of their fight. It's time to bring everyone to the city."

Tomura called Gigantomachia, who responded with a deafening roar, signaling the next phase of their plan to annihilate everything in their path. The world had plunged into chaos, and the heroes were on the brink of facing an unprecedented catastrophe.

Garou and Saitama were jumping roof on roof to get to the destroyed part of the city to deal with shigaraki, on their way they met with Midoriya and Bakugo.

Garou- "MIDORIYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE CAN'T YOU SEE THE DESTROYED CITY, AND YOU PAMARAINIAN I'M NOT LETTING MY STUDENTS GET KILLED"

Midoriya- "Mr Garou with all due respect, no. shigaraki wants me and I'm not letting him destroy cities like this anymore, I'm going to deal with him myself and please just trust me". He said as he tried to calm Garou down but Garou just lost it and told him...

Garou- "you can't... *he sighed* he received some of god's power so you and bakugo beating him is now impossible. Same as the league of villains. The only way to beat them is to kill them. So let me do it kid, you go to the front lines."

Bakugo- "no way Mr garou. We're coming too".

Garou sighs- "fine but let me tell you something first, there is a high chance you might die form me"

Midoriya- "why?!" he asked confused.

Garou- "kid I have cosmic radiation".

Midoriya and Bakugo were confused- "How".

Saitama- "so you still have your costume changing thingy".

Garou smirked and left bakugo and Midoriya to their place (he was in his monetarized form 1)

Saitama- "so your gonna use it huh?"

Garou- "yeah and for once just be serious".

Saitama- "bet"

meanwhile with endeavour

He unleashes his Ultimate Move: Hell's Curtain, trapping Tomura in a scorching inferno to which there's seemingly no escape from. However, Tomura manages to get out and tries to touch Endeavor with his hand, but he bends backwards quick enough to dodge it.

He becomes surprised because the fire of his Ultimate Move should be hot enough for someone without a heat tolerance to be unable to move, and then he realizes that Tomura is regenerating his injuries at an incredible speed.

Just as Tomura dodges another attack from Endeavor, the Hero radios in and orders any heroes that can mobilize without touching the ground to form a perimeter around him and Tomura. Endeavor successfully grabs Tomura's arm, but he unleashes a blast of air that blows him far away.

Endeavour- "it's like he's playing a child's game".

Garou- "ENDEAVOUR!!"

endeavour- "Garou? What are you doing here, wait
what's with your clothes".

Garou- "no time. Listen he is here for Midoriya so just go to him I'll deal with him."

Endeavour- "Garou, I don't think you can. You no match for him."

Garou just smirked as he activated his third monetarized transformation aka the king of monsters leaving endeavour in a complete shock.

Endeavour- "Garou what the hell are you".

Garou- "the absolute monster, LEAVE"

Endeavor hesitated for a moment, his confusion and surprise evident on his face. He could hardly believe what he was witnessing, but he knew he had to trust Garou.

Endeavor regaining his composure- "Very well, Garou. But be careful. We're counting on you."

He flied towards the evacuated part of town and stayed there to protect the evacuated people. While he told Midoriya to go to the front lines.

Garou- "so you're the bastard that caused all of this?"

Shigaraki- "who the fuck are you and what's with your body you look like a monster".

Garou- "that's cause I am dipshit".

The fight started with a big explosion as Shigaraki's decay power brought down skyscrapers. Monetarized Garou dodged the falling debris with amazing speed and punched Shigaraki with various money-themed attacks. Shigaraki, though, was tough and took the hits.

In response, Shigaraki unleashed his decay power again, threatening to destroy the whole city. Garou created a shield made of gold to stop the decay, making the city shake with their powerful clash.

As the battle heated up, both fighters used the city's ruins to their advantage. Shigaraki threw buildings at Garou, who turned them into golden projectiles. Garou also used torrents of cash to confuse Shigaraki and bright flashes of light to blind him. Before shigaraki knew it, Garou aimed his hand into Shigaraki's heart and took it out.

Shigaraki- "h-ho-w" coughed blood

Garou- "your pathetic, weaker than I thought tschh".

Garou walked away from the dead body of shigaraki and after a while a massive building collapsed on him

A/N
what do you guys think so far? is it good?
leave it down the comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 218 6
I Don't own One Punch Man and I wish I did, anyway just read the story!
135K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
17.6K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...
222K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...