Sonic and Katia

By DalekLord

Katia, a young white, ginger, and black kitten, accidentally causing a massive power outage after being calle... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Dinner
Chapter 3: Robotnik Lives
Chapter 4: Dance and Arrival on Earth
Chapter 5: Katia meets Sonic
Chapter 6: Mecha Sonic Mark III
Chapter 7: Car Chase and Re-Hatched
Chapter 8: Bar Fight
Chapter 9 : Team Sonic's backstory
Chapter 11: Laughing Stalk and Captured
Chapter 12: Origins of the Phantom Emerald
Chapter 13: Race around the World, Super Sonic, and Temple run
Chapter 14: Team Sonic vs. Mecha Sonic
Chapter 15: The Destruction of Mobius
Chapter 16: Plan of Action and Ready as We'll ever be
Chapter 17: Attack on the Egg Fleet and Welcome to the New Norm
Chapter 18: The Final Boss Act 1
Chapter 19: The Final Boss Act 2
Chapter 20: The Final Boss Act 3
Chapter 21: Super Katia and The New Beginning
Chapter 22: Founding Day
Chapter 23: Ending
Thank You

Chapter 10: Robotnik's plan and Race for the Compass

7 0 0
By DalekLord

With Shade, she had explained about the Ninth Emerald.

"After all these years, we've found it. The Ultimate Power."

"Ultimate Power." Robotnik grinned, "Now your speaking my language."

"Indeed. It can be yours, Doctor."

Commandobot along with Orbot and Cubot came from interrogating Roger and his family.

"They haven't spilled anything, Dr. Robotnik." Orbot said innocently.

"No matter. Cause Shade has told me of a ninth Emerald which is the key extraordinary and powerful."

"AN EMERALD TO HELP GET RID OF THE HEDGEHOG, DOCTOR?" Commandobot questioned.

"Think bigger, Commandobot. The Emerald that's unaccounted could power my wildest designs." Explained Robotnik, "My genius mind won't just be recognised on Earth or Mobius, but spread like wildfire to every corner of the universe, allowing me to harness all the negative forces of the whole of creation and commune with darkness itself."

"THAT SOUNDS EXTREME, SIR." Commandobot quoted.

"It's been on my vision board for years." Exclaimed Robotnik.

"What's been on your vision board?" Tank asked.

Robotnik facepalmed. "Just keep an eye on the prisoners with Agent Stone."

"But, he's a rock."

"Don't call him a rock! He doesn't like being called what he is. And he was my only company for three years."

"Scanning for the Emerald now, Robotnik."
________________________________________________________________________________

"The Phantom Emerald is able to absorb the Master and Chaos Emeralds. And when a single being can absorb that, they'll have the power to turn thoughts into reality." Explained Knuckles.

"Like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters." Wade muttered quietly.

"Shoosh," Knuckles Continued, "It's has the appearance of a normal rock but it's made similar to the other Emeralds."

"Hang on. I saw something like that before." Sonic exclaimed retrieving his map his mother gave him all those years ago.

"Look, there's a Rock-Shaped Emerald symbol above a planet on the map my mom gave me. I never knew what it meant before."

Tails had a close a look. Getting analysis from the Miles Electric.

"It means it's here, on Earth." Tails concluded.
________________________________________________________________________________

"Scans can't find it, Doctor."

"What!?" Robotnik yelled, "How?"

"It's well hidden I believe. I should have known our old tribe's ancestors were wise to hide it from us."
________________________________________________________________________________

"So, the first clue is in New York City." Dawkins questioned, "What is that clue?"

"It's a compass that will help lead to the Phantom Emerald."

"And with Robotnik here, it's a race." Added Tails.

"Hold on, you should add least get some sleep before you do anything else." Duchess yawned, "It's getting late. How about you can get it tomorrow."

"As much as we're tired, mama. But we need to get to that Emerald. Wade can we borrow your scooter?"

"Sure."

"Katia." O'Malley scolded.

"I'm sorry, Papa. But I'm going to help Sonic."
________________________________________________________________________________

The four were now riding Wade's scooter over the bridge out of town.

"Tonight's forecast has clear skies," Katia chimed, "And a 100% chance of Adventure."

"Turn right after three hundred yards."

"Looks like we'll reach Manhattan in an hour and half." Tails exclaimed.

"I'm impressed your good at driving, Tails."

"I Learned fast from piloting the Tornado on our planet."
________________________________________________________________________________

Back at Wade's garage, the boarding home animals were settling down for the night.

"It's not the same being on my own bed." Yawned Georgette.

"True, but it's the best I can do." Wade petted her.

Then the door burst open. And stomping in were three of Commandobot's SWATBots.

"YOU WILL SURRENDER THE CREATURES TO US!" The first one spoke.
________________________________________________________________________________

Later,

They were all back at the boarding home along with Tom and Maddie. Tied up.

"You know these, big guys." Toulouse said, "They never told us how they found us."

"You might want to ask-" Orbot was about to answer but Cubot interrupted, "Outstanding!"

"That officer there." Orbot pointed to Tom.

"Rocket!" Cubot rambled.

"Is he okay?" Maddie asked.
"Oh, pay no attention. His voice chip is on the blink, you see."

Marie just gave the two robots a glare. "I can tell."

Just then Robotnik arrived alongside Commandobot, Shade, and Tank.

"Welcome back."

"Uh, did he change his look or something." Alexandre whispered to Léa.

"DON'T WHISPER! IT'S RUDE! PLUS, I CAN HEAR YOU." Commandobot sternly exclaimed.

"Now then, I'm sure your Echidna friend described an Emerald to you lot..."

"The Phantom Emerald." Léa concluded, "It's not yours and before I can speak a reason why, I would like a refreshment."

"What!" Shade snapped, "listen, little missy! This is not a country club, we want answers!"

"Yeah, yeah, so I heard. But I want a refreshment, as you won't get your answer about the Emerald and my annoying sister and those three weird creatures in New York City."

"Léa!!!" Everyone said. Which is when Léa realised she'd said too much.

"Good." Shade smirked, "And why would they go there?"

"She will not tell you!" Duchess scolded, "and Neither will we!"

Shade gritted her teeth with fury at the Turkish white french cat and was about to retort but Robotnik put his robotic hand on to her shoulder and gently pushed her aside.

"Stand down, Agent Shade." He went on before turning his attention to Duchess, "This little feline doesn't even understand the urgency of the matter." The last part  began to sound sternly and quiet.

"Oh really." She scoffed. But Commandobot and another SWATBot picked her up by the scruff of the neck and held her before Dr. Robotnik who gives her a smug grin and has her whacked in the paw.

She yelped at the pain.
"Now that's why should not disrespect me."

"Hey, yo-" O'Malley tried to free one of his claws only for Robotnik to grab hold of it with his organic hand and hits O'Malley in the abdomen with his robotic one. "Hoi!"

O'Malley grunted at the pain from the metal whack.
"Left yourself open."

"Did your mother teach yo-"

"I never met mine. And thanks for revealing your daughter's destination. Come on, troops."

"Orbot, Cubot, Tank. Watch them."

The three leaders left.

"Sorry, mama." Léa said innocently.
"It's not that, now they know where Katia is going."

"Yeah, um. Duchess about that." Maddie began, "What the Heck is Going on!? Was that lady alien!?"

"Uh, the term we prefer is Mobian. Since we're from the planet Mobius." Tank explained.

"She didn't ask you, fatso!" Léa yelled. "I guess that's why the call you Tank."

"No, I'm called that cause I'm the Heavy Weapons Echidna."
________________________________________________________________________________

The leader trio arrive back in their control room

"Judging by the quickest route to New York City, the approximate speed of their vehicle and local weather conditions..."
Robotnik messes with the control panel.
"they should be... right about... here."
The image of the road map zooms in and shows Wade's scooter on the tracking.

"I know the drill, Ivo." Shade added.
She pushes a button. "Deploy one of the egg tanks."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Katia. Will we have time in between to get something to eat?" Sonic asked, "Cause back at that bar, I think I have a new favourite food."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think it's called a... Chili Dog..."

"Sure. As soon as we get that compass. Also, once we get there you'll need your disguises."

"No problem, young kitten."

They failed to realise the six wheel tank with a top of an egg shaped turret was following after them.

Tails just took a glimpse look back before seeing the tank. "Wha- eh?"

"Um, guys, we're being followed."

The others took notice before the tank fired a harpoon into the scooter's back end. With a cable, the tank began to pull Team Sonic towards it.

"Stay back, guys." Sonic exclaimed, powering up his Bio-Chaos energy, "Here comes the boom!" He jamp into the air, rolled into a ball and spun at full speed at the tank. Releasing an electromagnetic pulse that knocks the tank on its side.

He then rushes back to the scooter with the rest of the team.

"Wowie! How did you do that!" Katia asked.

"It's a Spin Dash." Tails answered, "I came up with that move. I can teach you to do it."

"Yes!" She exclaimed excited bouncing on the tips of her paws.

"Eat that, Eggman, is that all you got!" Sonic shouted at the tank.
________________________________________________________________________________

"No." Robotnik said smugly. Knowing they can't hear him. "But thank you for asking.
________________________________________________________________________________

The four heroes then notices a smaller car drone that just deployed from the damaged tank.
"I think that tank just had a baby." Knuckles concludes

The small car prepares its weapon, a homing mine dispenser, and shoots homing mines at the scooter

"Incoming!"

Tails swerves to avoid being caught in the explosion, and the homing mine heads straight for a minivan ahead of Them.
The boy and the girl are fighting over a tablet

"It's my turn!"
"You just had one! It's mine!"

The father gets really annoyed "Hey, stop fighting or I'm taking that thing away! And we'll turn around and there'll be no vacation for anybody!"
"Yeah, right, Dad."

The homing mine attaches itself underneath the minivan and unleashes an electromagnetic pulse, sending it flying and the family screaming until the minivan stops. The boy hands back the tablet.

Knuckles grabs one of the homing mines. "This is for my father!"
He launches it into the car and the electromagnetic pulse sends it veering off course and crashing into hills

"Ha! Take that!"
Now an even smaller one-wheeled drone continues the pursuit

"Or not." Knuckles added.

"Who is this guy?"
________________________________________________________________________________

"Ever wonder where the tax dollars go?" Robotnik asks.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Segway robot brandishes sharp spikes on both sides of the wheel as it catches up with the scooter.

"Okay." Tails said, "My turn." He withdrew his pistol managed to cut off the spikes with the laser and ram the robot off the road and crashes.

And finally, one last robot, a tiny helicopter, flies from the Segway robot and catches up to group.

"Aww, this one is cute. Let's keep him." Said Sonic.

The helicopter starts slicing through the scooter, going through the center.

"Oh, come on! Wade was renting this!" Katia ranted to the tiny robot.

"He's got Scooter insurance, right?" Sonic asked. "Yep, lots of it!"

The whole scooter breaks in half, causing Team Sonic to scream. Then, Katia powers up her Bio-Chaos Energy.

"You want my power, you got it!" 

She swipes her claw at the tiny helicopter robot which ends up destroyed.

"Nice scratch." Knuckles complimented.

"Thanks. Now, let's get to that compass."

With that, Knuckles picks up Katia and glides into the air and Tails flying up and carrying Sonic.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Robotnik was beyond furious, "Ohhh!"

 he turns his back.

 "Give Me a Big Fat Break!!!" He ranted. "Mecha Sonic!"

 "Yes sir." Mecha Sonic dashes in front of Robotnik.

 "Take several Badniks to New York and find your Counterpart!!!!"

 "Of course, my lord." He turns to the screen and grins with his shark teeth, "Well, Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm coming and your no match for me." His Bio-Chaos energy flare up in his red eyes at the last sentence. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 117 57
(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pretty cool so I wanted to make my own spi...
4.1K 120 15
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Stormi are both eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Rob...
9K 185 12
The world needed a hero -- it got two hedgehogs. Both powered with incredible speed, Sonic and his little sister Stormi embraces their new home on...
6.9K 226 17
(Y/n) the (A/n) crashed into Hedgehog Village as she was sent to earth by Gerald Robotnik. Sonic and his friends found you in a forest blacked out, a...