The man trapped in the world...

By BarzahdMuyo

Y/n was originally an ordinary teenager. He grew up in a normal household with his mother, father and his ord... More

This Isn't What I Signed up For!?
No need Introduction!!
Time Showoff My omni-directional mobility training
Just Between You And ME!!
104th South Division top 10 graduation
Just Defense The Base Wouldn't Ya!!
The One Eyes Dragons Showdown!!
YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO I'M AND I'M ONE EYES DRAGONS, YOU SEE
Are you Ready Guys?!
Let's Party!!
Know Your Place Imbecile!!
Status Relationship Y /N MASAMUNE
Let's hunting female Titans!!?
I'M BACK!

I DIDN'T ASK FOR MARRY!?

178 6 1
By BarzahdMuyo

(Unknown place play music)

"Oke now I am die but what's this place now?"Y/n masamune though

"It's seem you die too early Y/n L/N."mysterious voice lady

"Ah!?, Can't please don't creep me out like that and please would you show yourself already"Y/n masamune ask mysterious voice politely.

"So you want see me now?, Very well then" mysterious voice as she appear in front him.

"Tokimi!? From Tenchi muyo series and  I never expected this to see her like this not mentioned She is one of the three omnidimensional sister Goddesses known as the Choushin" Y/n thought as he exciting see her in first and not let afraid but overjoy.

"So you know about me? Impressive species like you from another dimension know lot about me" Tokimi look at him.

"Of course I know your are The Choushin or Chousin are a trio of super-dimensional deities responsible for the creation of the multiverse and all of the higher dimensions of existence also They are essentially Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, only surpassed like Kami Tenchi. If remember correctly there where three Choushin consist of Washu, Tsunami, and you"Y/n tell her and tokimi was impressed that Y/n know who she was and one thing you don't want mess with it.

"Continue how much you know about me Y/n L/n and I'm all ear listening to you"Tokimi smile at him as he continue.

"You Tokimi followed the original plan and distorted the harmony they had created in the multiverse (the multiple dimensions of the universe). You did cause anomalies and abnormalities from which you hoped the somone would emerge.but then  I recall guy name Z was the result of your actions and you took him as he was the greatest a potential, being the only beings that can generate the Light Hawk Wings other than the Royal Treeships..."Y/n tell her story about her. And to her surprised she shock.

" Continue Y/n L/n"Tokimi said to him and her face telling him that she like him.

"You tokimi remained to carry out original plan: creating chaos in the universal fabric to create this super being or cause it to reveal itself. It was through your manipulations that the man Z gained the power to generate the Light Hawk Wings, manifestations of godly power in this dimension. However, you also saw that Z was unstable and wondered if your sisters had better success.Later,  Z rebelled against you and tried to kill family Tenchi, you sought to contain your own errant servant. But because of this, when Tenchi's godly self emerged from his mortal shell and his powers threatened to destroy everything, you and your Sisters reunited tried to contain it. However, you was attacked by a being called the "counter-actor," the sentient counter-force to the Choushin, who cared nothing for the universe and only wanted to cause destruction and death"Y/n as he was stop by tokimi hand to stop hold story.

"I must say never thought somone like you know a lot about me and my sisters  also what's you know about counter actor Y/n... I curious if you know that" tokimi look at him as he answer her.

"The "counter-actor" was revealed to be th Empress Misaki Masaki Jurai. Later you been save someone call tenchi masaki.Your sister Washu and Tsunami expressed their delight in interacting with the characters, especially Tenchi masaki.You the other hand felt regret not having the same interaction with Z during your own experiments, and you releasing Z back to his happiest place and time, expressed a bit of hope that the two of you might one day meet again but for me that all I know end of story...... "Y/n finish his story and Tokimi smile at him.

"i see, no wonder why I interested in you the way you fight different from the other heroes so far and I want you to do something for me Y/n.. "Tokimi expression happy someone know about her lot and she turned normal form human figure. As she touch his face and she look at his eyes

"Okay... What would that be Tokimi?"Y/n felt nervous as he know someone like tokimi something you must obey and she can erase him anytime like eraser.

"I want you be my husband like you said about z and you tell me I didn't not having the interaction unlike sisters they both success have already married"Tokimi said as her expression smile knowing she already out and for Y/N was shocked.

"Hold on! wait! wait! wait! I didn't ask for this! And I just barely know you just second ago!" Y/n said as he was panicking and felt regret said all things he know.

"Nope can't do that and you realised that dealing something you can't refuse right Y/n if you refused to marry me then you die back to world Attack on titan" Tokimi smile at him and he know that's  really serious contract of marriage.

"Fuck!!! This not what I wanted  first place but what choice do I have if I refuse she might erase me and everything I done in the world Attack on titan and people there wouldn't remember me.... *Sight*..  good news I should be grateful that meet  person Tokimi not mentioned she is Goddess"Y/n thought as he look at her waiting for his answer.

"What's would that be Y/n will you marry me or erase from this existence?"Tokimi waiting him answer and she surprised see Y/n get down on one knee and he take boths hand tokimi.

"How gentleman you're Y/n L/n" Tokimi look at him.

"Tokimi..... Will you marry me as your lovely husband?"Y/n ask tokimi as he just barely know her just hour ago and now he forced to marry if not he erase.

"I do Y/n L/n" Tokimi pull Y/n toward her as she gave him a kiss on the lips and Y/n realised he being watch by masaki family.

"Way go Tokimi and I never thought someone like young man Y/n is your type maybe we can have competition who strongest between Y/n and tenchi" Washu said as she  smirk and curious how strong Y/n.

"Washu don't be like that he just young man and I'm sorry have through this Y/n" Tsunami said as she apologised to him.

"Oh no worry lady,I did my promise to be lovely husband for her and I have question did I die in attack on titan world?"Y/N ASK tokimi about his current body in world Attack on titan.

"Oh you that universe...let's me see.....luckily you alive and been taken care in infirmary "Tokimi look world Attack on titan and as she watch it.

"Thanks you so much Tokimi and by the way how did i end up born in the attack on titan world if any of you have answer of that? "Y/n said to her and she grab him.

"Maybe because you die for lack of sleep and mostly people die like that some born hero others different but you the other hand unique.

" What do you mean I am unique?"Y/n ask her but and her said was.

"Not to tell you"Tokimi wink her eyes

"What!? Come on tokimi"

"Sorry you spend more time with your lovely wife here didn't you forget honey" Tokimi grab his hand.

"Fine...."

"Yeah!, I been waiting so long for this being lonely Over countless millennia and now I have husband like both my sisters"Tokimi hug Y/n very tightly as he like pillow and she tear of joy seeing someone acknowledged her.

"I should take rest now since tokimi is my wife and she can make me stronger" Y/n look at her and she continue hugging him like pillow.Then he watch screen saw survey Corps and the company God eater alongside with his friends are safe.

"The Scout Regiment and Company God eater retrieve Y/n masamune body his Badly serious injury, with Rico take commander of God eater. On their way back into town, the Scouts and Company God mourning Y/n masamune all his body completely blood and they put bandages his body Later, Eren wakes up from a dream of his past and finds himself and the Scout Regiment returning to Calaneth. The townspeople didn't yell at them and some them mouring over Y/n masamune of his heroic of the mission save their love one and the casualties of suvery Corps that only 10% injures and died.Then people reunite with their parents with happy smile on their faces and two kids watch the survey Corps and company God eater with awe, commending them for their persistence. As a result of the fail expedition, Erwin and his subordinates are summoned to the capital, where the final decision of Eren's custody will be made.For Y/n masamune been taken care in infirmary military and many of his friends visit him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 10.5K 94
L/n Y/n was found at the doorstep of the Yeager Household at the age of 7. Eren vowed to protect Y/n ever since he saw her that day, with their bond...
8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
910K 45.1K 149
Y/N Reiss grew up in the capital, being apart of the royal family from the shadows. Then that dreadful night happened where her family was slaughtere...
4.1K 186 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...