The man trapped in the world...

By BarzahdMuyo

Y/n was originally an ordinary teenager. He grew up in a normal household with his mother, father and his ord... More

This Isn't What I Signed up For!?
No need Introduction!!
Time Showoff My omni-directional mobility training
Just Between You And ME!!
104th South Division top 10 graduation
Just Defense The Base Wouldn't Ya!!
The One Eyes Dragons Showdown!!
YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO I'M AND I'M ONE EYES DRAGONS, YOU SEE
Are you Ready Guys?!
Let's Party!!
Know Your Place Imbecile!!
Status Relationship Y /N MASAMUNE
I DIDN'T ASK FOR MARRY!?
I'M BACK!

Let's hunting female Titans!!?

99 5 0
By BarzahdMuyo

Commander Y masamune,Mina,Marco,Rico alongside with company God eater have lot of new  recruits joining them most it from 104th camp and  other underground wall Sina.we also heard that the recruits are investigated over Sawney and Beane's deaths, it's Annie who killed both of the titan,Annie will be joining the Military Police Regiment later, she  gives advice to Armin and Conny that it is their choice to decide on which military division they should join.Later on,i also heard that The 104th Cadets are later greeted by Erwin at the Decision Ceremony, where he tells them that the goal of the Scout Regiment's expedition in the following month is to reclaim the Shiganshina District and find the secret hidden in the basement of Eren's home. After telling the recruits of the Scout Regiment's high mortality rate during each expedition,he tells the recruits that they may stay and join them or leave to join the other branches. Most recruits leave and join God eater instead scout Regiment, but Jean joins the Scout Regiment in honor of Marco with others joining him as well including Mikasa, Armin, Reiner, Bertholdt, Conny, Sasha, Christa and Ymir.Then send one of my men to spy them as Eren is reunited with his friends and learns what happened to the others. Jean questions whether Eren can truly control his Titan powers as they are risking their lives for him. With everything ready, the Scout Regiment begin their 57th Expedition beyond the walls.But one thing they didn't know that marco is still alive with Y/n masamune and his new name.

"One month later, The company God eater arrive the Calaneth District and we saw survey corp corps just only hundred of them.The between the god eater and survey Corps have different  large number people. The G.E have 270 menbers joining them while the survey Corps just 120 and I never thought my men were many than survey Corps and lately I distance my myself most of my friends."Y/n masamune thought as he riding horse get closer beside commander Erwin and all his friends shock Y/n masamune different look than before like he wore black suit same he wore uniform at military court.

"Commander Y/n masamune,it's pleased meet young like you join my expedition and i see you got yourself new uniforms along with the company God eater"Commander erwin said to him while other his looking at him curious what they talking about.

" You know, we like change a bit and by the way this expedition going to be fun! Akso we gladly to help as many we can okay commander Erwin"Y/n masamune said to Erwin as be chuckle and levi with others watching both them have common.

"Very well then young commander Y/n masamune and shall we exchange our Intel if you share your Intel and I share my as well would you you agree with me"

"Huh!?,Just because we already meet one month ago and alright I will agree with this deal but there's something i need you to do would ya"

"what could that be commander Y/n masamune?" Erwin asking him as well the survey Corps curious same also God eater company both force waiting they commander give them order.

"I would like you do me favour that's only both of us oke,nobody know about it and this is deadly serious I mean it!?"Y/n masamune give cold expression to erwin as he nod and both them have conversation only commander not even his friends or trust men.

After hours Both commander finish they conversation discussion about the plan and future waited them.

"Very well commander Y/n masamune and I will see if what you're saying is true then let me see with my own both eyes" Erwin said to Y/n masamune and both understand as they go separate ways join back group.

"YO best Commander Erwin just be careful out there would ya and I'll be right behind you okay!" Y/n masamune said to him as Erwin smile at him and give him tumb up.

Everyone surprise both commander have different height erwin 6'2" / 188cm and Y/n masamune 6'1/ 186.Mikasa, Armin and Eren look a Y/n masamune have different uniform and hairstyle. Some his friends try talk to him but Y/n masamune went back to his company not worry about his friend and like he trying avoiding them.

"Armin don't you think Y/n masamune past month ago he act differently like he avoiding us and what's his reason distance from us?" Mikasa said to Armin as he nod  and they both watch Y/n masamune expression serious look at sky.

"I think something he hiding from us only commander Erwin and him might have something we didn't know if only.... ."

"Ymir don't y/n masamune lately change since trost district and he act like he didn't know us" Christa said to Ymir as both look him like he thinking something.

"Hey sweet heart, don't worry about him maybe he got something in his mind and we both know him better than anyone but when the last time we talk...." Ymir thought as she saw beside him girl that's Rico from Garrison soldier and this make her jealous see another girl after him.

Behind the survey Corps

"Y/n masamune!, why You order commander pyxis joining your company and also this not what I'm agree with you first place!" Rico yell at Y/n masamune as he just calm down and he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Miss Rico, you didn't remember what you said back then and you did agree join with me forever right to end right"Y/n masamune said to her ear make her blush out and steam come out her head.

" Yes.... Ya... But that's different!! And alright you win but gonna promise me that's you make meal later got it Y/n masamune"Rico still blush as she punch his shoulder and this make everyone look at they both especially Ymir, christa, Mikasa and Sasha these girls pretty jealous.

"Okay no problem, I want you officer head of oshu squad and Mina will be leader of medical squad for now on" Y/n masamune give order to company God eater and as for Mina she upset.

"WHAT!? why her supposed to be oshu squad it's supposed to be me you know Y/n masamune!! Not her! And you should change her to marco squad!"Mina yell at him and Marco also heard this.

"No no no way, I already have full hand here no way I want to switch squad! And beside Y/n masamune promise me that I permanently supply squad it's safe place than others squad!"Marco argument with Mina and Rico.

"Aaaaaaah!!! These two are such difficult to handle and Rico can you handle these two give headache!!" Y/n masamune tell Rico as she approached two officer Mina and marco look at her.

"What!?"

"Alright you two let's discuss about this just three of us okay"Rico give order two of them as their discuss about who take lead the squad and after few minutes they done it.

"Commander the times is approaches the Titans in the vicinity have been lured out away gate open in 1 minutes"The one of scout said and everyone prepare they head out.

"Brother look at them and their so many this times"

"sis, You look see that symbol they call it the wings freedom!"

"what about the another one?" little girl ask her big brother as he look another symbol.

"Oh, the another one symbol they call It God Eater and they look so badass when their wear uniform" said boy to his little sister.

"Yes big brother"

The god eater and survey Corps ready to head out and many people cheering them most it their families.

"it's the day has come for humanity to take another step forward! And now let's show the Titans exactly what we're!" The one of the Scout said as they lifted their blade up and shouted as some just lifted their fist, the gate finally opened Erwin finally gave the sign to move forward and they all advance out of the gate.

" WE'LL NOW BEGIN THE 57TH EXPEDITION BEYOND THE WALL!!" Erwin shout all them as they follow their commder and Y/n masamune along with the company God right behind them.

"ARE YOU READY GUYS!?"

"YEAH!!"

"HURRY UP!!!"

"YEAHH!!"

"BURNING UP!!!"

"YEAH!!"

"Okay, be enthusiastic!

"YEAH!!"

"Got it! This is the party we've been waiting for!!"

"Yeah!!!"

"As the 57th Expedition gets underway, the Scout Regiment assemble into their Long-Range Scouting Formation, wherein the Scouts spread out around the main wagon train and report by flare gun if Titans are nearby so the group can alter course to avoid conflict with them if possible"Y/n masamune thought as he along with the company God eater right behind survey Corps and he order intercept squad look their surroundings.

Few hours later one of the intercept squad saw a Female Titan suddenly appears from the right flank at high speed and the female titan kill all survey Corps right flank.Then intercept squad heading back to Y/n masamune to give new and their right behind scouts.

"Commander Y/n masamune, we saw that their right flank was completely wiped out by the Titans and luckily we manage rescues many people from survey Corps most of it the serious injured" Rico said to him as they both riding horse each other and she look at him.

Y/N masamune then realizes that the Female Titan is Annie leohart and he knew the female titan heading for Eren's position in the formation.

We also discover that scouts operation is continuing albeit heading in a different direction.

Meanwhile,news reaches the center group about the annihilation of their right flank by the Female Titan as she continues to wreak havoc within the formation and then the scouts soon reaches the Forest of Giant Trees with only the center row entering, while the rest of defend the forest from Titans.

When company God eater have reach the Forest of Giant Trees many Titans trying climbing tree but  good things they not intelligent as we kill them as many as could. Soon Y/n masamune give his order Mina,Marco and Rico watch their watch back. The three of them go separate ways and Y/n masamune heading toward to levi squad.

Meanwhile As the Female Titan chases at their heels, the squad desperately await Levi's command to attack, but Levi instead tells his squad to cover their ears as he fires his flare gun.
Levi fires a noise round and tells the squad to keep moving forward. With more of the rearguard being killed by the Female Titan, Eren begs his squad to let him fight, but they tell him to trust Levi's decision. Eren recalls when he was unable to transform into a Titan for experimental purposes in front of Hange, Levi and his squad. During a break when he tried to pick up a teaspoon, Eren suddenly partially transformed, leading Hange to deduce that Eren is able to transform into a Titan not by solely injuring himself but also due to his desire to fulfill his goals. The squad apologized to Eren and told him they should trust each other, Unexpected that they heard familiar voice and they turned they head saw Y/n masamune riding horse as he jump.

"Be right there!!"

"Y/n masamune!?"everyone surprised to see him and he just standing there waiting for female titan

"Okay!,let's this party started! And yo levi!, YOU keep go ahead while i keep busy fight with female Okay! " Y/n masamune shout at levi as he nod and they continue heading towards along with Eren.

Y/N Masamune unsheathe his katana and when female titan arrive she stoped in it track saw Y/n masamune block her path.

""I have been waiting for you, Female titan. I knew you would sense the one eyed Dragon's would be here to and I'm deeply sorry for this for hurting you.. Annie...... "Y/n masamune raise his three katana point at her and saw her expression cold.They both look at each other neither wanting make the first move, many of the survey Corps that were chasing female titan  had begun to surrounded the two, sitting themselves high in the tree, keeping the eye on the events happening below them.

"I really don't hurt you because you choice this path leave me no choice!!!" Y/n masamune step little forward as he ready for this will be difficult  dealing Titan like eren and level difficult hard.

(play  music)

Y/n masamune into battle stance same way Annie female titan until he suddenly vanish this shock Annie including everyone watching him.She trying find him unexpected Y/n masamune appears on the right female titan arms and he quickly slice through female titan before she could react.

"NO HOW IMPOSSIBLE HE ABLE TO DO THAT!?" Annie thought as she  shocked and panicking see Y/n masamune very fast not single image see him and she trying catch up as Y/n masamune keep slice her arms.

Y/n masamune expression dead inside not showing emotions and not letting his personal get in the way.The female titan raise her fist had turned into crystals. She desperately trying to block Y/n masamune but for him no problems and continue slashing every part of female titan.

"WAR DANCE !!!"

He Release all his swords at once, causing damage on female titan and this increasing his attack speed the more he attack the more he quicker.The female titan try block Y/n masamune but his sword is not made for steel it's made of stronger than odm gear.

"What's this power he hiding from!? And I didn't know he so strong than this before!?"Annie thought as she trying her best block but suddenly her crystals shattered by Y/n masamune swords and she saw Y/n masamune expression grin on his face.

This Annie was felt fear Y/n masamune as he about ready his next move not giving her chance to react it and she saw his eyed red meaning dead.

"Can't you guys believe this commander Y/n masamune do that!? And like he very fast even my own both eyes see only blur image of him!? " one of the male Scout said.

"UNBELIEVABLE... Is he guardian angel... " one of the female scout said.

Y/n masamune felt calm and focus on his energy around him as electricity coming out his body like thor,he did again same  move suddenly vanish again without her knowing him next move.

"WHERE'S HE!? COULD HE BE LEFT OR RIGHT!? MY NAPE!?  THIS WAY To unexpected!? FUCK! " Annie thought as she panicking and she trying to find Y/n Masamune every surrounding her until he reappear again this time behind Her both legs.

Y/n masamune quickly slashes at it's leg multiple times and he slashes her eyes, blinding female titan but Y/n masamune didn't give her chance to recovery as he keeping repeating until the female titan ran out of stamina.

"WHAT!? HOW HE DO THAT!? THIS IS COULDN'T BE THE END FOR ME!?? IF I DIDN'T DO THIS NOW! I'LL DIE!" Annie thought as she panicking as she about get caught and she suddenly screaming out loudly making the soldiers cover their ears.The survey Corps and other also hear it's across the whole forest.Armin, Mikasa,Connie, sasha, jean, Rainer and the other lift their heads up as they heard the roar.

(end music)

"what was that? A death rattle?" Moblit

"sheesh,I wouldn't believe that brat commander Y/n masamune still fighting female titan and it's really startled me there"Levi with Erwin

"Commander Erwin, it's seems our plan didn't go according as we expect it and the One Eyed Dragon ruin the our plan because him we didn't get chance capture female titan sir." The one of the Scout said to commander Erwin.

"I see, so he one step ahead of us and i never surprised he did that by himself" Erwin thought then heard Miche call his name.

"Commander Erwin!,I smell them coming and we intercept the Titans heading towards Y/n masamune location"Miche tell Erwin

" From what direction?"Erwin ask

"There's a lot coming from all directions at the same time heading to commander Y/n masamune!!" Miche said to Erwin as he widened his eyes in shock and worry about Y/n masamune.

"Scouts!!,Our plan have been change let's help young commander Y/n masamune! Gather west of the Titan Forest and get back in formation!!" Erwin give order mike and his officer.

"Yes commander Erwin smith"

Mikasa, sasha and others look down to see a horde of abnormal Titans running toward to where they heard the roar.

"Why they heading toward? " Mikasa question as she draw her blade and she about to jump down when sasha stop her.

"Wait !,Listen to me Mikasa!! Iheard that scream before! Back in the forest..."sasha stop mikasa

"Your village "

"Yes it was the same one I heard back then. It's a scream of a cornerned animal let's out when it abandoned all the hope. I was taught to be on guard till the very last hunt!!" sasha tell mikasa

"so your saying that I should be careful?" Mikasa question her.

"you should be 100 times more careful than before!! You'll end up dead if you underestimate the forest!!" Sasha show expression seriously.

"Well... I was brought up in a mountain region as well you know.. " Mikasa said.

"A. Person who only grow on vegetables wouldn't know!" sasha siad to mikasa

"... Really!"

Mikasa look at sasha who look agitated and gritting her teeth and being cautious, Mikasa feel the same things since she feels some thing's bad is gonna happen until one of officers scout come behind them.

"Cadets Scouts!, the situations have been change this order from commander Erwin and that's we are  going help commander Y/n masamune while he still keep busy fight again female titan!" one of the officer said

"Y/n masamune!? Is he fighting alone with female titan!?"Sasha shocked to heard that and also everyone.

"I must say that Y/n masamune is tough guy when come stronger opponent than him and he always pick up fight" Connie said to sasha.

" Y/n masamune!?, don't tell me "Mikasa thought as she panik  and she head toward the source worry about him.

"That idiot!!!, think he can do all by himself and come on Christa! let's help our one eyed dragon idiot out there!" Ymir got worry him and christa follow her from behind.

All survey Corps heading toward source sounds that Annie make scream and that including company God eater also will be there.

"HUH!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!? YOU SEND BOYS COMING AFTER ME!? OH THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME EARLY FUNERAL!!! AND I SWAER WHEN I GET YOU!!! BETTER BE READY ONCE I FOUND YOU!!" Y/n masamune saw horde of abnormal titans heading toward him as he had no way to run, he had to fight all them at once and all the survey Corps were plan failed because him ruined their plan.

"Okay now it's my chance to escape from him and hope that Titans give him keep him busy"Annie thought as she prepare to run away from him but Y/n masamune he's not running away from hordes Titans.

"Commander Y/n masamune get out of there and there hordes Titan heading toward you!"one of the Scouts

"One Eyed dragon hurry up get up here now!! And you'll die there !!"

"Hmps!,I, Y/n masamune the one eyed dragon,commander of the company God eater!! Also None shall stand against the might of the Dragon! And You will all soon learn that's bunch of titans like this are no match for me!"Y/n masamune take deep breaths and he saw hundred of abnormal titans approaching him all directions.

When all them arrive the scene saw Y/n masamune standing on ground In front him was hordes of the Titan and they saw female titan crouch waiting for escape from him.Same time also The company God eater arrive to and commander erwin there also with hange along with Mike.Y/n masamune smirk himself time show of his move to everyone that no wouldn't believe him this time.

"Y/N MASAMUNE GET OUT THERE YOU IDIOT!!!!"

"YOU'LL DIE Y/N MASAMUNE!!!"

(play music)

"Hmps,Okay let's see how many Titans heading towards me let's count 1.....20....50... Ah.. 100.. That's including abnormal Titans and I don't care if might even cost my life! " Y/n masamune lock his eyed at the horde of abnormal titans and his thought negative to positive.Then time around him
Begin slow a bit and he suddenly vanished again.Everyone shouting at him and they worries person like him die some try help him but commander Erwin order get away from hmY/n masamune.

"They're after the female titan? Don't tell me... Titans all the directions!!" Erwin thought as he saw Y/n masamune just stand there behind him female titan and he about give the order to scouts but he stop and he curious how strong Y/n masamune.

" Y/n masamune!!!!!" All his friends and others shout at Y/n masamune as he just ignore them, then more and more Titans started appear from all directions.

"You will all now witness my power! And Heart Bolt!" Y/n masamune as he throws all his swords towards the horde of abnormal titans in a zig-zag formation, then slash through napes and they all drop to the ground, dead.Many keep coming some the Titans tries grab him but Y/n masamune quickly vanished himself and appears behind them slicing their napes at same time the more abnormal Titans attack him Y/n masamune slices of their arms and legs before heading to their napes, slicing them into pieces like cutting potatoes into cube.

"That's what you get when you mess with the dragon! And None shall stand against the might of the Dragon!" Y/n masamune shouted all the Titans and he vanish again.Everyone watch he fighting all the Titans by himself and some them jaw drop see he look so badass despite there were many titans but for him like nothing.

Then Y/n Masamune leaps to the air and spinning downward to create a giant twister that deals continuous heavy damage to all abnormal Titans that gather in one place and then he kill all titans through their napes one by one.

"Commander Erwin smith! We can't leave Y/n masamune out there frighting all by himself!! and he will die! commander Erwin smith!!"one of the Scout said to commander Erwin as he watch Y/n masamune fighting style like true lone warrior and he not give single order to his men.

"Commander Erwin!,why you not give us order? Why we let him fight by himself! And can't we least help him Commander! "Mikasa said as she next  besidecommander Erwin but all he could can do is watch Y/n masamune.

"All squads stay where you are!!"Erwin give order and all them want help Y/n masamune. Some them tried but their captain won't them help Y/n masamune including Y/n masamune friends.

" But commande-"Armin trying convince Commander Erwin as he got stop by levi told Armin stay back and  watch Y/n masamune fight.
"Mina and Marco(any name) you both stay we stand!" Rico give order both officer company god eater and all their men.

"We know y/n masamune is type person who like  head out fight by himself not need help from other but can't we help him and look at that many titans.... "Mina said to Rico and  Marco.

"Yes but this is something we can't help in this situation and I don't want our comrades die, didn't he mention us not interfere he fight"Rico tell both them as Mina and Marco nod.

Many people watching him and Y/n masamune Concentrates all of his energy into one sword into a powerful force, then he slashes forward with full power and he released at the right timing, he  instantly kills all Titans with single hit.All Titans headless and they drop to the ground dead.

Soon enough, Y/n masamune manage to kill them all from directions the horde of Titans and everyone was surprised the he survive but despite how many titans are heading toward him also he didn't felt fear of them.

(end music)

While everyone fokus one person Y/n masamune but female titan manage escape as steam to emit.

"No way impossible that's no way human like can do that!? Didn't everyone see that!?"

"I can't believe it that.......*pant"*...... I manage..... *pant*...survive...next..... Time..... I... *pant*.. should .... never ..... underestimate..... the... forest... *pant*.. No... Wonder this what sasha.... Mean... it.......*pant*.."Y/n masamune as he exhausted and  all his armor slowly break piece by piece.

"huh!?.....blood.... Come out my mouth.......... *bleeding out his mouth*...I'm.... g oing... to.... die...... *bleeding *....... this..t-" Y/n masamune fall to ground with blood over his body because he over do it and release all his energy power cause him blood lost.

" Y/n masamune!!!! "alll them heading down ground saw him bleeding and he save many people that including levi squad and others.

"I... *blood still come out his mouth*.. Can't..... believe it.... I... can feel my body getting weaker... Just... Few.... step....to.. reach... My... *blood come out his ear*... I... Guess it's....." Y/n masamune thought as he breathing heavily and saw mikasa, sasha, ymir, Christa along with the others start carry him to wagon.

" Y/N MASAMUNE!!!, DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON US RIGHT NOW!! And Y/N MASAMUNE STAY WITH US OKE!!"Mikasa panicking as she saw Y/n masamune still bleeding and everyone was in tears.

" Hey Y/N MASAMUNE !! YOU'RE joking Right "Connie said to him.

"So.... This is how I... Going to.. Di-" Y/n masamune thought as he close his eyed and everyone keep shouting at him slowly the light out but unexpected he was send to unknown place

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
8K 208 51
Y/n was born in the underground city. Y/n was the daughter of a very well known theif. Y/n at 9 years old,and her father,along with her aunt and uncl...
1M 28.1K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
1.7M 58.7K 74
(Y/n) is a girl who has a passion for going beyond the walls. Getting that breath of air, getting to see the trees and the endless trail of grass. Bu...