red cherries | izana kurokawa

By 16-LECLERC

what if izana never died that day in February all because of a certain black haired girl with red eyes? Y/n s... More

RED CHERRIES
1.1
1.2
1.3
RED CHERRIES
2.1
2.2
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18

2.3

661 22 0
By 16-LECLERC

"Kakucho please report what you've found out about Hayashi."

It still felt unreal to Y/n when she sat down with all the Bonten executives at one table, having a meeting. Jiwoon, all the way from Korea, partially blowed up her phone with messages and calls when she wasn't reachable for a few hours. Obviously she didn't tell him the whole story, she left out the part with Bonten.

"Koko and I found out that Hayashi is connected with Hanma. We've found messages on Hayashi's phone, that we've hacked into, where Hanma demanded Hayashi to hire Y/n to kill our man. He didn't explain Hayashi his intentions, though Koko and I thought he might've done that on purpose for
Y/n to fall in our trap." Kakucho said, showing the messages on his laptop for everyone to see.
"We're not sure about our theory though. It would mean that he didn't want to kill Y/n himself. Or he thought we'd just torture her or not even catch her at all." Kokonoi explained further.

Y/n already thought that Hanma was over everything, but it didn't seem like that was the case.
"Alright. I assume Hanma doesn't know about Y/n being on our side now, which we'll be profiting off. Y/n, you have to meet up with Hayashi. Tell him, you're picking up your money. Hayashi probably will tell Hanma, that you're still alive. Maybe he'll be there too." Mikey concluded.
"What if he's not there? How can we be sure?" Takeomi questioned.
"If he's not there, then Y/n will just receive her money and everything's fine. If Hanma is there though, Y/n has to pretend that we're after her and she needs help from Hanma. You're sort of going to be our spy, got it?" Mikey looked at the black haired girl, who nodded confidently.

"And what if Hanma isn't going to 'help' her and instead kills her like he threatened to do so?" Izana threw the question into the room, totally serious.
"We'll take the risk. After all, we gave her second chance and If she's not going to help us, I can kill her on the spot." Mikey answered him. Y/n could understand Mikey. Sure, she partly was kind of scared of Hanma, but she also knew him well enough to manipulate him.

Y/n was walking outside the room together with Izana and Kakucho. The girl already had sent a message to Sato Hayashi, asking when she could come collect her money.
"Are you sure that you want to do this? We could always find another way to get Hanma." The white haired male said to her. Kakucho noticed the change of his friend's behavior constantly.
"Don't worry. It's the least I can do to help Bonten." Y/n smiled in return.
"If you say so. Remember that we're only a call away." The black haired girl nodded at Izana's words.

'IDGAF' by Drake and Yeat echoed through Y/n's car just as she arrived at Hayashi's office building. It was a simple two storage house, but the girl was sure that this wasn't his main office. After telling the security guards her name, they let her enter and guided her to Hayashi's office.

"There you are, darling! How's it going?" Y/n put on a fake smile and sat down on a chair in front of the man's desk.
"Everything's fine so far."
"Really? That's good to hear. Here is the money." Sato Hayashi gave her an envelope. Y/n checked, it was exactly the right amount.
"If I need your work someday in the future, I'll give you a call." The man grinned, which Y/n shot back.
"Oh I'm sure you'll do. See you then, sir."

The black haired girl left the room. So far no signs of another certain male. Caught up in her thoughts, Y/n left the building while running in someone's chest. She was quickly stabilized by an arm around her waist. Looking up, she stared into Hanma's golden eyes.

"Shuji?" She uttered in surprise. The male still looked somewhat the same. He still had his blonde strands. But he now wore some glasses on his nose.

"Y/n? What a surprise. Are you back from Korea?" He grinned.
"How did you know that I was in Korea?"
"Oh did you think you could become a well known assassin and I wouldn't know? I always knew where you were hiding, Y/n." The black haired girl stood in front of her ex perplexed, but she still had to follow her act.
"Are you still not over it?"
"Hmm, who knows?" He shrugged his shoulders. Y/n held onto his arm purposely.
"I'm glad that I'm meeting you here. I need your help, Shuji. I don't know anyone else that could help me, please." The male's ears perked up at Y/n's desperate voice. He was surprised, that she wasn't afraid of him and still asked him for his help. That partially made him believe the girl more.

"You seem very stressed, what's wrong?" He brushed some of her black hair behind her left ear.
"It's a long story, can I tell you somewhere more private. Please Shuji, I know that you still hate me but I need you right now."
"Hearing you beg for me makes me not want to kill you immediately. Let's go to mine." Hanma offered his hand to Y/n, which she took, mentally cursing at herself for getting into this mess. But there was no way back now.

Somehow Y/n ended up sitting on Shuji's couch in his living room together with him. His apartment looked really nice. Most of his furniture was black, with some gold accents here and there. On their way there, Y/n sent Izana a short message, informing him about the current situation, before she put her phone on plane mode again. If she'd receive any messages from any executives and Shuji would see them, their plan would be destroyed.

"So Y/n, tell me what's bothering you." Hanma said, caressing the girl's hand, which was lying on the couch back.
"I'm sure you know of Bonten, right?"
"Of course." His facial expressions changed a bit when Y/n mentioned Japan's most known gang.
"The office we met today, Sota Hayashi hired me to kill a man, which later turned out be an important member of Bonten. Now, they're after me and I don't know what to do." Y/n sighed, acting frustrated while the male acted he wasn't aware of her story.
"I'd say you're as good as dead. Bonten is not something to joke around with."
"I know. I had no clue that man was affiliated with them." The girl looked down, trying to come off as helpless.
"Look at you, poor thing. You're lucky. Lucky, that I'm not going to follow up on the thread and lucky, that I'm going to help you." Shuji lifted her chin up, making their eyes meet.
"Really? I don't know how to thank you for that." Y/n said with sparkling eyes. How she hated this whole thing. Acting vulnerable and desperate in front of Shuji, which obviously build up his ego even more.

"You trust me, right?" He had asked her.
"I do, yeah."
"Then you don't need to thank me. I trust you too. You won't do something stupid again, otherwise Bonten won't be the only one after you." Shuji warned her, Y/n nodded.
"I promise something like that won't happen again, I'm really sorry. I am." She really wasn't. Not at all. Y/n hoped that Kisaki was rotting in hell.
"Good girl." Shuji stroked her cheek.
Y/n desperately wanted to leave, but she had no other choice than to stay in that position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 213 5
DISCONTINUED tokyorevengers m/n haitani. a boy who loves his older brothers. m/n is like a doll kind of person who rarely talks. him being a dog who...
28.8K 778 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
250K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
99.8K 3.1K 51
Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to his girlfriend that he doesn't have any fe...