MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
HUBBY
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

PETER

125 1 0
By Inimay_1325

After talking with leo charlie ate stomach full of food so happily , she knew she's sad deep inside cause the one who suppose to be beside her isn't there right now ,but still she didn't let it effect her .

"Umm....vadina...im so happy darling , you made us so happy...". Leena hugs her saying to her with a smile .

Charlie giggles eating big bar of chocolate.

"Btw did you call your parents ...?". Leena asks as Charlie pouts frowning " no.... , i'll call ...". Saying takes out her mobile .

.

.

.

.

.

After taking shower , she's watching drama with her in law ,while they were in middle of drama charlie's phone starts to ring .

Seeing caller id brightens her face instantly .

"Hu-hubby....?". She whispers giggles happily quickly attends the call .

On call :-

"Hubby...?".

"Hey...what are you doing love..? ,are you okay now ...?". [ asks ever so gently] .

"Im just out of shower hubby ,im fine but im feeling weird sometimes...".

"Weird..? ".

"Umm..im having huge appeptite and also feeling naseous too .

"Can i ask doctor to visit..?".

"Aha...no...i don't want anyone...". [ pouts ].

[ sighs] then tell me what you want me do... ?

[Pouts]" i want you...". [Mumbles in a low audible voice] .

Hmm i know , btw i have something urgent to do , ttyl byee, don't cry i'll call tommorrow.

[Frowns sadly]wh-what..!? , hu-hubby wa------". she frowns with a frown was as he ends the call .

Mrs.joseph sighs "its okay , he will call again ,don't be sad ,imma get you some fruits ". Saying she gets up walks to kitchen way meanwhile leena and charlie are having talk while watching series .

"Omg.... what the hell...how he can ignore his wife just after seeing his baby born ...? So sad , im feeling bad for his wife ". Charlie says with a sad face as leena is into the movie nodding her head as yes.

The thing is while watching series charlie forgets herself involving in the movie and she pouts when a scene shows up which is where a women's husband loves his childrens more than her .

Then a new fear enters her mind .

"What if hubby does same ? What if he loves me less after we get our son...? Oh my god no , i won't let that happen , my hubby is mine ,he should love me more than anyone not even my own children...". She talks to herself with a pout.

As they were watching , there hears a foot steps sounds walking inside but as they are so into movie didn't noticed .

"Charlie.... ". A male familiar voice outs which took certain minutes for charlie to realise .

Soon as they hears the voice ,Charlie and leena turns back .

"Oh....peter...what a suprise ..?". Mrs .Joseph smiles walking out from kitchen to him as charlie smiles widely seeing him .

"Peter...". She mumbles with a smile walks to him giving a hug .

Peter smiles pulling her into a hug .

"How are you lee...?". He whispers caressing her hair .

She snifs "i-im fine pete , what are you doing here... ? ".

He smiles "oh i thought to call you , but I got strucked into some thing at firm ".

"Oh that's fine , btw what brought you here... ?". She asks as he smiles signing her to sit on couch.

"I arrived delhi this morning for meeting purpose , so thought to meet you before i could start , so". He smiles at her .

Charlie smiles nodding "thanks pete , im happy ,thanks for coming here , ..i talked to mom and i dunno whether she told you anything...". She asks hesistantly.

"what's it lee... ?". Pete asks holding her hands .

Charlie giggles seeing mrs .Joseph who has happy face signing her to carry on .

"Um...yo-you're going to be an uncle...pete...". She says with smiley teary face .

Pete smiles widely "what....!!!!?". He asks loudly .

Charlie giggles nodding her head "yes brother , I-I'm pregnant ". She says in a low voice emotional tone .

Pete smiles so suprisingly filling his eyes and says "oh god lee , congratulations ....". He caresses her head as she smiles looking down .

"Thank you...". She giggles then .

"By the way ,where's your hubby...? , i wanted to congrates him too ...". Saying he looks here and there .

Charlie pouts seeing him "he's isn't in the city ..". She mumbles sadly .

"Oh...sweetie....don,'t be sad , he'll be home soon ". Mrs .Joseph smiles sitting opposite as maid brings fruits and coffees in a tray for them .

Maids gives them coffee and charlie bowl full of fruits then walks away .

"Ah...where did he go..? , i mean what so urgent ?". He asks with a hesistate smiles .

"Its about our firm pete...our firms issue , uncle and leo gotta do it , don't worry they will return soon after it clears ". She says as peter smiles still with little dissapointment , cause she's pregnant and how can he not concerned about this thing .

"Oh... that sounds like an issue...i can help uncle with that , why don't leo return home aunt... sorry if i sound selfish.....". He says with a normal tone .

Charlie sighs holding his hands "pete ....its okay , hubby said he will be home soon , you know he misses me too much after knowing I'm pregnant , don't worry brother I'll be fine , mom's taking good care of me...". She says with a worried tone looking at her brother's sad worried face .

He nods with a smile caresses her head then says "i know , but remember will be happy ,only if you're happy lee...I'll call leo and talk with him ,see you then I'll move now...". He says getting up .

Charlie pouts nodding " why so soon...pete ?". She asks sadly

Peter smiles pats her head gently says "i still didn't finished what i should do , don't worry I'll come soon with our family okay ,

Charlie nods "o-okay then see you , plz bring sara next time ,i missed her too ...". She whines , peter smiles hugging her " okay, but eat well.. my nephew or niece should be strong like your husband leo im saying , you got me..?". He says as charlie frowns pouting standing "wait a minute ,don't you want my baby to look like me....?". She asks with so done face , as he laugs shooking his head which made her frown even more .

"Nope...bearing you is enough for me and this family , we don't dare want another charlie ...". says peter with a happy teasing smile .

Charlie pouts whinning hits him lightly as peter laughs holding her "screw you pete...i hate you , btw since when did you started to admire my hubby ? , aren't you both like in "no good terms..". She asks rolling her eyes .

He chuckles patting her head "Days changes ,ppl changes too my dear cotton candy..., we're good now , byee...". He smiles ,she nods then he walks to his car .

Charlie smiles waving him a byee shouts " byee...pete...say mom and dad that i miss them , tell them to go to me...!!!!". Waving her hand to peter whose smiling standing near his car .

"Okay...sure ,take good care of yourself lee...byee..". He shouts back sitting inside the car .

.

.

.

.

MORNING:-

Leo :- "Oh...is that so...?".

Charlie :- "Hmm...yes hubby , he literally said he wants our baby to be like you..". [ pouts ] .

Leo :- [chuckles] i can't believe he said that .

Its morning ,soon after she ate her healthy breakiee , leena and charlie having their good time at backyard ,while talking with her hubby , where john and Mrs.joseph taking care of some document work .

Charlie:- hubby...[in a low puppy voice].

Leo :- [melts just by hearing] yeah....

Charlie :- [pouts] i miss you hubby...[ whispers ] .

Leo :- mee too baby ...i miss the way i hold you in my arms , and kiss you...and bi-----".

Charlie:-[gulps] hubby...!! Ah... on-one minute she shouts making all of them chuckle at her , and leena she already started laughing loudly .

Leo :- [frowns] ok-ay...

Charlie looks at the faces which are ready to tease her to death as john and mrs .Joseph too smiling at her .

"Ex-excuse me...". She mumbles gettting up from swing then runs inside to the upstairs to her room .

Leo :- hey...are you okay ...? what's wrong Charlie...?".

Charlie :- God...hubby , i was on speaker and yo- you are making me embarrassed.

Leo :-[chuckles] oh...is that so , i think i said less then , i should've told how much im missing you .

Charlie:-[gasps] hu-hubby...you're such a tease ...

Leo :-[laughs little] iam.. ? Its okay they don't mind , don't be embarrassed.

Charlie:- [whines] , okay.....,but hubby when are you coming home ?...you know right , im literally missing you.

Leo :-[ sighs] i know , im trying to finish this as soon as possible, i'll return soon ,take care of yourself for me .

Charlie:-[snifs like a puppy with tears] o-okay .

Leo :- squirrel crying again , don't cry silly , baby will get weak if you cries more often , you know?".

Charlie:-[snifs wiping tears] i know , im not crying , it just something got into my eye .

Leo :-[smiles ] oh...that's okay , then take care baby , im hunging up .

Charlie:-[pouts] byee hubby , i miss you .

Leo :- miss uh too love

*cuts the call* .

She blushes whispers "i love you hubby ".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.9K 52
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
395K 9.8K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
54.9K 3K 70
"We might be a married couple only on paper but don't think for one second that I won't fuck you." - In the luxurious world of generational wealth, t...