Sam and Colby imagines

By xplrtraphouseee

just some one shots of our favorite boys enjoy <3 More

a/n
beach ~ colby
secret sweatshirt ~ Sam
sunsets and new beginnings ~ sam
her seatbelt ~ colby
hickey prank ~ sam
you need to eat ~ colby
wtf did you do?! ~ colby
your not pushing me away ~ colby
you can't have her ~ sam
you need to rest ~ sam
A/N
car vibes ~ colby
not your fault ~ sam
she...stayed? ~ colby
urges ~colby~
when lightning strikes ~ colby
Christmas in kansas ~ Colby
playing santa ~ sam
periods suck ~ colby
shower time~ Colby
a new years eve proposal ~ sam
let me love you ~ sam
a/n- requests
he's insecure ~ colby
your not gonna be here? ~ sam
drunk ~ sam
a/n
cuddle time ~ colby
ignoring my gf for 24 hours ~ Colby
sensitive to spirts ~ colby
a/n
scared of fireworks ~ sam
interview ~ Colby
physic reading ~ sam
anger issues~ Sam
promise ring ~ colby
partys and panic attacks ~ Colby
babys first words ~ colby
hurt back ~ sam
the sun can't rain ~ sam
a/n 💕 ~ 100k?!
FaceTime cuddles~ colby
live and in love ~colby

surprised sister ~ colby

2.6K 33 14
By xplrtraphouseee

I get off my plane and step into the airport. I just moved to la. My brothers Jake and Reggie webber live here with my best friends Corey shier, Devin laundey, Katrina Stuart, Tara yummy,Sam golbach and colby brock. Corey Devin and Tara come with Jake sometimes to vist and I love them so much. I grew up with Sam and Colby since there Jakes best friends. I talk to them all everyday but what I diddnt tell them is that I signed with a agent so I moved to la. I told Reggie because he doesn't care and he said he would come pick me up and let me in.

"Y/N!" Reggie yells and I run up to him and hug him. I missed him. We pack up the car and are on our way. I'm moving into this big house they all live in. We're talking and catching up but I'm thinking about Colby. He left when he was 18 and we would sneak around. No one knew but Sam and jake. Well idk ab Jake we only told Sam but I'm sure Jake knew. I still remember the night before he left.

~We were laying in our old treehouse. Me in colbys arms like we were kids, me crying. Me and him had been a thing for a while but secretly. Well except for Sam he knew and I think Jake knows to but he never says anything. I loved him with everything in me.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yeah...I do"

But what about us? Colby it's us against the world it's supposed to be us.

"I know but I have to go. We'll be ok...well still be looking at the same stars.

"But not at the same time"

Here I'll make u a promise."

He presses his lips down to mine

"From now on those are the only lips I'll ever kiss. I'll wait for you...it's always gonna be you. Ok sunshine?"

He holds me tighter.

"Promise you'll come find me again? That you won't be with anyone else ethier"

"I promise"

"Go to sleep. When you wake up I'll be gone
But I'll call you everyday. Your still my best friend. I'll hold you in my arms again someday. We will exist again. I love you..to infinity and beyond"

"I love you too...to infinity and beyond"

He kisses my forehead then true to his word I woke up, alone. ~

We still talk everyday but did he keep his promise? I kept mine. I haven't been with anyone since then. I was 17 and he was 18. Now I'm 21 and he's 22.

We pull up to the house and taras getting out of her car and she screams. "AHHHHHH Y/NNNN!!!" she screams and runs to hug me.  Taras dating Jake and is like a sister to me. I hug her tight. "Guess who ur new roommate issss" "OMG!" she hugs me again.
We go into the house and Jakes sitting on the couch. He looks at me and doesn't reacts me looks back at his phone then does a double take. His jaw drops. "What the fuck"  he gets up and runs to me and I jump into his arms as he lifts me. "Hey munchkin." He says. Jakes always been my closest brother. "Hey bird brain." He puts me down. "Wait why are u here?" "I'm moving in" "NO FUCKING WAY!" "Yeah..i signed." "OMG" Corey and Devin hear all the yelling and come down. Devin squeals and runs to hug me with corey following.  Everyone's making a big commotion then Sam comes down.

"What's all the-Y/N!!!!" he sees me and drops his phone and runs to me almost takleing me with a hug. Sam's always been like a big brother to me. i jump into his arms and he spins me. I missed him more than anything.

We all hang out in the living room catching up. Jake and Sam on ethier side of me with everyone else around us. Everyone is deep in conversation so I turn to Sam. "Hey umm is...he here?" He knows immediately I'm talking about Colby. "He's filming with brennan he'll be back later, he's gonna be so excited to see you." "I really hope so" "trust me he talks about you and how much he misses you all the time." I smile and silently pray that Sams not just trying to make me feel better.

We talk untill Corey and Devin leave since they have reservations somewhere along with Sam and kat. I decide I need to unpack anyways so Jake and tara go to his room. After a few hours I'm done and my room is all done up with fun lights everywhere. Pictures of me and my friends back in Kansas line the walls along with pictures of me and the boys when we were younger. I change into a old hoodie; colbys to be exact. It's from The first xplr hoodie drop ever. Its my favorite. I put on comfy shorts and let my hair down and decide to go sit by the pool.

I walk out and sip my feet in looking around just taking in my new life. My mind then shifts to Colby. Will he be excited to see me? Did he keep his promise? Well we exist again? Is it too late?

Colby's pov:

I just finished filming with brennan. We did a truth or drink with lemon juice. I got a question about y/n. I miss her so much it's been so long since I've seen her in person. We catch up every once and a while but we haven't had a in depth conversation in forever. Me and Brennan pull up to the traphouse with the plans of Brennan staying over and drinking with me.

We get to the fence to the backyard and he steps dead in tracks and hits my chest with the back of his hand "Yo Colby, isn't that your girl?" He asks looking through the fence. My girl? I haven't had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl since I've been in la. And he surely can't be talking about y/n she's in Kansas. i look through the fence and I see a girl sitting with her feet in the pool. That's when I notice her hoodie. It's from the first ever xplr drop. No fucking way....

"No way..." I say outloud. Y/n?! What is she doing here? I knew she said she would come someday but I diddnt think that day would today. But here she was just sitting under the moonlight looking as perfect as ever. "Hey man I'll text you tmrw ok?" "Yeah.." I say as I dap Brennan up and he leaves. I open the fence quitley and go up behind her. She doesn't seem to notice anyones here. I don't know what to say so I say the only thing I can think of.

"Hey sunshine."

Y/n pov:

"Hey sunshine..."

With those word's I feel my body relax in a way I haven't felt since our last night.

Him. Colby. My Colby.

I turn around and there he is standing halfway between me and the fence witch I assume he came through. My brain goes frozen but my body knows just what to do. I get up and without a word silently run into his arms. He holds me tight and I finally feel at home again.

We stand there holding each other for a good 3 minutes before he speaks. "Why are you here?" "I signed with a agent here so Reggie and Jake let me move in here." "Wait what? Your staying here? With me?" He asks. "Yes" I respond. "I'm staying here with you."

He hugs me tight again and I feel his body relax. "I thought u were never gonna come" "I told you I would." "I know but it just felt like...forever..i thought u forgot about me." "I could never forget about you Colby"

He pulls away and looks down at me with those bright blue eyes I love so much. He takes my hand a leads me to a little suncover with a small couch in it and sits pulling me into his arms. "I know it's no treehouse but it's still the same stars"

We sit there and talk for hours about anything and everything. What things are like back at home, his friends here, his career my career, and our life's. We laugh and laugh like no time has passed at all. Like we're still in highschool in the treehouse in my backyard.

He looks in my eyes. "I really missed you.." he says. "I really missed you too." His hand caresses my cheek and lifts my face to meet his. "Did you keep your promise?" He asks with a hint of worry in his voice. I nod. "Did you..?" I ask quitley expecting his awnser to be no. I mean he is the Colby Brock. Half of Sam and Colby. He has millions of followers and every girl is all over him. There's no way he waited for his friends little sister from Kansas.

A small smile flashes across his face. "Yeah...I did." "really?" I ask. He nods. "Really...i made a promise diddnt I? And when have I ever broken a promise to you?" "Never" I respond.
"Exactly" he says as his eyes flicker between my eyes and my mouth. "Can I?" "Please" and that's all it takes. Before I know it the boy I loved since I was 17 lips were on mine again. Its's passionate and even better then I remember. Sure I've kissed him many times but this is different. I had to let him go and was lucky enough to find him again. He pulls away and looks down at me.

"I love you y/n...I always have and I always will." "I love you too Colby..I'll love you beyond forever." He smiles and it's still my favorite smile in the world. "Y/n please say you'll be mine again, I promise I'll never leave you alone ever again."  "Ive always been yours colby." "Us against the world?" He asks me. "Us against the world" I confirm and he kisses me again. My boy kisses me again. Mine again. Mine forever.

Little did we know our roommates were watching us out the window, smiling watching us find our way back to each other's hearts not like we ever Left. "There back..." Sam says.

To infinity and beyond.

A/n: wowwww this is longgg. I really hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! This might be one of my favorite things I've ever written. PLEASE LEAVE RQUESTS I LOVE WRITING THEM!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2.3K 26
Death is inevitable. * * Hes gone and in a way I am too * * Sort of a one shot book... But every one shot is a part of an important story. Two boys...
49.7K 704 8
Part 1-Sam and Colby one shots and a couple short stories, mostly ones of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Because we all need a li...
16.5K 244 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
5.9K 65 10
Cute and mushy one shots for Sam and Colby.