Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

By Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... More

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 71

4.3K 233 37
By Aneesana

Taehyung was discharged from the hospital after two weeks being admitted there. All the guys were always around him like his bodyguards and Jungkook never left his side for once. A nurse was appointed to help Jungkook out and Dr. Yoongi would come daily to cheer Taehyung up a little in that boring place.

He was free all the time but his mind was working like the fastest software system available on this planet. One thought kept on budging him all the time. He was made to lose his memory! That letter, Jackson's confession and alcohol made him do what he did. So, can he forgive him? He doesn't think so! He won't say, but he's petrified of him. His mere presence tensed him up. What will happen now? He doesn't know!

Now as he laid on his bed all he could think of different thoughts that racked his mind. In these past weeks. He didn't talk to him much just replying with yes or no as he on the other hand tried his best to converse with him a little, but he stayed mute

His wounds are healing pretty well, he can see it in his posture. His shoulders aren't sagged anymore, now they are squared with confidence.

It felt oddly comfortable to be back at this house again. Maybe because of the fact that he had considered it as his home once.

Taehyung felt like peeing and sadly there's no nurse here to help him to the restroom. There's no staff in his house at all. He tried to get off of the bed on his own but it was nearly impossible. He was still trying when he inhaled the all to familiar cologne and his body tensed.

Jungkook came into the room only to find his pretty little wife struggling to get up from the bed, and he was beside him in no time. He saw his body tensing, but he didn't stop as he crouched down a little.

He was about to scoop him in bridal style when he flinched and scooted away from him. He tried to stand again not looking at him once, and he let him. Crossing his arms he stood on the side. Watching him with hard eyes.

Tae was all to well aware of his gaze on him. With hissing and wincing, his feet were finally on the floor and as soon as he tried to stand and a pressure got applied on his back, he gasped lowly and was about to fall when two strong arms wrapped around his waist securing him from falling and the boy flinched but immediately composed himself as his tiny hands hold his shirt tightly in a fist.

"Why are you so stubborn boy?" He asked while shaking his head as helped him to walk. His soft body was attached to his as he guided him softly to the restroom. He could feel his erratic heart and heavy breathing.

He could feel that he's uncertain, with him being this close to him and it didn't settle well with him. But he's the reason behind it in the first place.

He helped him to the restroom. Even tho he didn't want to leave him there, but he had no choice.

He stood beside the door, leaning on the wall as he waited for him. In all this time he only thought how wrong he was to be so cruel towards him, knowing that he's his wife and before that memory loss shit, he loved him to infinity. His back and front was littered with scars given by Taec-yeon, but he couldn't imagine the scars that'll be on his back, because of him as he took the lashes meant for him.

His phone started ringing as he took it out of his pocket and picked the call. "Hello" Came the calm voice of Namjoon.

"Hello" Was Jungkook's simple reply which was not a shock for Namjoon as in the past weeks they've seen severe change in Jungkook.

"We are coming at your place." Namjoon informed.

"Alright." Was his small reply as a smile graced his lips thinking what happened two weeks earlier.

Flashback:

In hospital, after Jimin's checkup on Taehyung he went to sleep, and he opened the door of the room to come out only to halt in his steps as he heard his brothers talking seriously but in a hushed voice.

"He has lost so much blood!" Came the concerned voice of Jackson as Jungkook kept on listening confused.

"He needs stitches! Fuck I can't see him in pain!" Eunwoo spoke up looking at Namjoon with concern

I saw that whip. It was full of thorns. I wish I could give that Taec-yeon millions of death for touching Jungkook and Taehyung." Namjoon hissed under his breath and that's when Jungkook knew whom they're talking about.

"His body needs treatment ASAP! And that stupid man ain't letting the staff treat him!" Jimin grumbled as he told the guys. Four of their faces full of concern.

"So why can't y'all simply make him get the treatment instead of gossiping about it like aunties!" Jhope retorted bit angrily making four of them to glare at him.

"We are angry at him!" Four of them stated together making a small smile to appear on Jungkook's face instead of the severe pain, his body was in.

Jhope looked at them weirdly with arched brow and Jackson answered. "No matter what, he's our brother after all! And we can't see him in pain!"

But he didn't have to know it!" Jimin warned Jhope who just looked clueless at the situation.

Jungkook felt his heart swelling with love as he covered up his expressions and came out of the room. Silence followed as they started their facade and Jungkook smiled internally. He was walking pass them when a painful grunt escaped his lips, and he was about to fall when all of them held him strongly, not letting him fall.

"Fuck! Get a stretcher!" Namjoon yelled.

"Hyung?" Both Eunwoo and Jackson spoke simultaneously with utter concern.

"Fucking stubborn man!" Jimin grumbled as they made him lay on the stretcher and Jhope stared at them with a light chuckle because he has already seen Jungkook eavesdropping at their conversation and was doing this all, to make them show their real emotions.

Present Time:

His train of thoughts broke when the door knob twisted and just like that he was in front of the boy.

As soon as Taehyung opened the door a gasped escaped his lips, he took a step back and was about to fall when all to familiar strong arms, wrapped around his waist. His eyes wide and his hands on his shoulders they were first holding him but are now pushing him.

"What are you staring at with those big big eyes?"

Jungkook mused and if possible his eyes widened more and his lips parted in shock. After months, he's hearing him speaking teasing and not to mention he felt like the old lovely, cheerful Jungkook, he missed.

"N-nothing!"

He stuttered completely blank for a second but soon came to his senses when he picked him up bridal style in the next second, making him gasp as his hands on their own wrapped around his shoulders tightly, he clenched his jaw as he felt pain in his almost healing wounds, but he beard it, and he laid him on bed softly.

When Jimin asked him about going back to Jungkook's place. He didn't say no, because he knows the situation, and he knows these men will protect him like knights and will stick to him like leeches, where ever he goes so just to make all the security little less hectic he came back at his home.

Well that's what he told his mind every time. When his heart countered back with another reason.

He slowly let go of his shirt as his back touched the bed and just like that he scooted a little away which didn't go unnoticed by him.

"In afternoon you have to start your exercise as per said by your doctor." He told him softly.

Why he's talking to him softly. Tae remembered saying the same lines to him when he was on his place.

He felt embarrassed to just look at him after recalling what he did when Taec-yeon kidnapped him and was torturing him.

His thoughts halted when a knock on their door was heard and in came his favorite people. Namjoon, JImin, Eunwoo and Jackson as a smile appeared on his face. This is the first time he's seeing Jackson in the presence of Jungkook, and he got tensed not knowing what Jungkook will do. He still felt tensed in Jackson's presence, but he didn't show it but now he's scared of what will happen but Jungkook appears rather calm as he peeked a glance at him through his eyelashes.

Jungkook nodded at them. He had already told them all what Taec-yeon did, and he was drugged to make his memory loss and what happened to them being Jungkook's captive along with the clarification that there are two more traitors. They all had the idea that traitor is one of the family, so they took precautions. They all were doubting almost everyone.

"How are you doing?" Eunwoo asked as he came to stand beside the bed.

"I'm good." He mumbled softly with a small smile.

Jungkook's eyes can't even look away from his smiling face. Gosh! How much he wanted that smile to be towards him.

"You need anything Taehyungiee?" Namjoon asked smiling making the boy to shake his head in negative

Jungkook has heard this name before but hearing it again from Namjon didn't set well. Who the hell is he to call his wife with a nick name?

"Get well soon Belle. So we can go on a quest to find my boy." Jackson mused making him to awkwardly chuckle lightly. He was glad that Jackson said something like that. It will not piss Jungkook off but should he bother in the first place? No!

Jungkook clenched his jaw at that endearment, he's only his doll and no one else's but Jackson's ending words of finding a girl relaxed him. Finally, his brother got some senses.

A sudden wave of pain racked his mind and just like that few memories came back where he used to call him doll.

"Get better. You look like a cow laying like that." Jimin huffed making him gasp as a smile appeared on other's faces.

When everyone stopped talking he spoke up. "We need to find the traitors."

All eyes were on him and shock was written on their faces cause tae freaking spoke like the authoritative Jungkook.

"The best and only way to do that is present me as a bait." He completed. First they were shocked, now they were stunned.

"That's not fucking happening!" Jungkook roared making pin drop silence in the room.

Taehyung being a lioness in the presence of his knights ignored Jungkook completely and continued. "Think about it! They tried to burn me once. They'll surely try to bury me or something else this time and then you all will come and save me, and we'll get to know the traitor. Easy peasy!" Taehyung spoke enthusiastically making them all stare at him for a while

Then Jackson started clapping with an impressive face. "What a plan!" Eunwoo appreciated as he joined the clapping flowed by Namjoon who arched his brow at him while nodding and clapping and then Jimin also joined. "Mind blowing." Jimin mused and Jungkook also started clapping.

Taehyung was shocked for a second but started grinning happily, feeling appreciated. He was about to tell them how to conduct the plan when his words died down.

"Are you fucking insane!" Jungkook roared. "He lost his mind!" Namjoon spoke.

"We need a psychiatrist for him!" Jimin confirmed.

"Are your brain cells dead?" Eunwoo asked.

"Give him alcohol!" Jackson suggested.

They all yelled with a serious face but there faces turned to Jackson at his stupid suggestion and Taehyung stared at them shocked. They were freaking mocking him with that clapping!

He huffed and crossed his arms.

The boys left after a little chitchat with him but went to his study for certain discussions and stuff. It was afternoon when he saw him coming in the room.

"Get ready. It's exercise time." He told him sternly, and he just looked away with a poker face. He will ignore him.

Jungkook arched his brow as he moved to stand beside his bed and the boy just lowered down in bed to sleep and next second two arms were around his frame, and he was in air more precisely in his arms. He was in pain but he couldn't care less.

He carried him bridal style to the closet and softly made him stand as he glared daggers his way. "Get out of my way! I need to sleep!" He spoke sternly and tried to walk past him, when he came in front of him making him halt.

"Change wifey or I'll do it for you." He mused threateningly. His words didn't skip his heart but that endearment sure did. He must've got his little memory back.

Tae came out of his haze, and he limply turned around as he left the closet with a soft smile recalling how he used to call him wifey in their starting of marriage. He got few glimpses of his memory back yet again.

Taehyung changed into tights and a loose shirt which was big on him but it was his only, not Jungkook's.He felt pain while changing clothes as he slowly came out to find him just beside the door.

He looked ahead and took a first step only to shriek when he picked him in bridal style again and carried him all the way down.

He knows he's in pain by his tensed muscles. But he was too scared to utter a word, and he felt how tense his body was in his. Tae doesn't show it, but he's scared of him. And it broke his heart and heightened his guilt.

He slowly makes him stand in the garden and took a hesitant step away from him, even though he didn't want to. He was wearing a simple shirt and pant looked beautiful on him. As a kid he always wanted to have a beautiful wife and here he is.

Tae breathed deeply trying to calm his heart as he took a first step only to fall as a cry escaped his lips but a strong arm wrapped around his belly securing him. His small white hands grasped his manly arm for support as he straightened him. He gulped and tried to move his hand away from his arm when his free hand hold his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Put pressure on my hand and try to walk." He spoke softly ushering him to walk. He didn't look up at once. His heart was drumming wildly in his chest, not because he's walking but because of his proximity and the fact that he's behaving like his old Jungkook scared him.

He helped him in exercise. All the time he was tensed and it made him tense as well.

He then again picked him up and took him back in the room. Next thing he was in kitchen, thinking of cooking something when a memory of him preparing turmeric milk for him racked his mind, and he recalled that he made a video of it as well. Just like light, he was in his study and searching his old laptop for that video, and he found it.

His heart stopped beating and then swelled up all at once as he stared his beautiful wife drinking that turmeric milk in one go as if it's a bitter medicine. A smile appears on his face and his eyes landed on another folder that was named as honeymoon. Without thinking twice he opened it and what he saw in the video took his breath away.

It was video of him and Taehyung where he was clinging to him and kissing him on the cheek all to familiar memory of that scene invaded his mind. He was jealous and just like that he saw the video of sand castle making and one by one all the memories of their honeymoon flashed his mind. Not only this.

He recalled everything!

The first time he saw him, that scene was precious and followed by IU's kidnapping, his attraction to him, their marriage, each and everything. He remembers everything.

His head hurts!

His eyes had a faraway look as he made lunch for the boy. He made a plane simple sandwich of Nutella as he didn't know much cooking, nor he can hire someone at a job in the house due to certain fucking traitor.

He made his way to their room as it felt extremely wrong just to be in the same room as tae after all his doings.

He opened the door and their eyes met. First time in his life. It was him who lowered his eyes first. He didn't deserve to even look at him.

He went to his side and softly placed the plate on the bedside table along with the orange juice and his medicines. "Eat this." Was all he said softly before leaving the room.

Taehyung stared at the food and then at the door from where he left. Something is off. He knew that instant. He ate the food silently and a small smile appeared on his face recalling the first time he cooked for him on their honeymoon. But his smile soon changed into a sad one as tears sting his eyes. He didn't remember it anymore!

It was late at night when he heard low sobs. His eyes squinted a little and his ears perked up at the sound. He was laying on his front cause his back aches. His cheek was squished on the cushion. Slowly he opened his eyes and narrowed it at the figure in dark that was sitting on the floor

Little moon light invaded in the room making tae's breath to hitch at the sight in front of him. Jungkook was sitting near window as he sobbed. "I'm a sinner! I wronged my w-wife." He spoke in a lower voice but the pain that his voice held had his in pain as he was shocked to digest that he's is staring at night sky talking to himself.

"Oh God,how can I did this to him. I should've died before laying a finger on my Baby Bear." He cried lowly.

Tae's world stopped!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 11.1K 30
β˜†Β°β—•β€’β β—Ongoingβ—β β€’β—•Β°β˜† Β©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
7.5K 398 12
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
70.5K 3.7K 41
"I hate you Jungkook" , "You think you hate me? You've no idea what you're playing with. But deep down, you know you're Mine, And no amount of hate c...