Jeongcheol Oneshots

By hoshivelous

Random oneshots of jeongcheol! | Choi Seungcheol | | Yoon Jeonghan | #1 in yoonjeonghan #4 in Seunghan #5 i... More

REQUEST BOX
One night marriage Pt.1
One night marriage Pt.2
Mr. Choi
Control
Second chance
Cheerleader
Devious
Secretary Pt.1
Secretary Pt.2
Pretty things
In your search
Shattered hearts, Mended love
Spirits and Logics
Where it belongs
The Masquerade Mystery
Devil's babyboy

Art on Art

3.6K 70 46
By hoshivelous

"Hello cheollie!"

The bell rings as the person who is wearing a yellow pull up sweater and light blue denim jeans walks inside. Seungcheol looks up from his file of design and smiles when he sees Jeonghan walking inside. His left hand holding his chocolate shake and phone and his right hand having a grip over the bouquet of white roses. The same white roses that he has in his own shop. Jeonghan owns a flower shop which is right across seungcheol's tattoo booth and he never, never missed a day to go and greet seungcheol with his white bouquet.

Jeonghan says, 'white means peace, and whenever you are having a hard time with your clients just look at these and feel at peace' that's the reason he always comes by to drop those bouquet, going as far as placing them in the vase with water. Seungcheol takes the bouquet with himself to his apartment while closing the shop.

"Hello han"

Seungcheol closes his file and walks towards to Jeonghan who smiles at him and he places the bouquet inside the vase. Jeonghan than smiles at seungcheol before the bulky man embraces him in a hug. Seungcheol feels his mind going hazy whenever he inhales jeonghan's sweet scent. He just loves the younger male's presence so much.

"Did you have breakfast?" Jeonghan pulls back his arms wrapped around seungcheol's neck who shakes his head and burries his head inside Jeonghan's neck. Anyone who would see them will think that they are dating, but no, they are bestfriend. Bestest of bestfriends. Pfft! Jeonghan nods his head and pushes the chocolate shake into seungcheol's chest.

"Here, i grabbed something for you on the way here" Jeonghan says as he turns around to push seungcheol away from himself and walks towards the right towards the mirror. Seungcheol shakes his head and sips on Jeonghan's (now his) chocolate shake.

Jeonghan and his obsession for mirrors.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Wonwoo must be waiting for me" Jeonghan says as he fixed his hairs and walks out of the door. Seungcheol nods his head and mentally bids Jeonghan goodbye before walking up to his desk to check out the list of clients that will be coming in today. He sees that he has two more people than his daily crowd and decided to ring up mingyu, his co-worker slash bestfriend to help him with the client.

Seungcheol and mingyu have been together since thier highschool days, they were very invested in drawing arts since a very early age. Hence why both the teenager would sometimes pretend to draw people with markers and colour pens.

"Hello gyu? Can you come up today? We have more clients scheduled today"

Seungcheol sips own his shake occasionally while conversing. 'okay, I'm on my way' came the response from the other male on the other side and seungcheol cuts the call before walking to his desk to set the material up.

------

"Hm? Let me guess... seungcheol missed your hints again?"

Jeonghan opens the door to be greeted with his bestfriend, wonwoo with a spray bottle in his hand teasing him. Jeonghan groans as he makes his way inside the shop and drops himself on the reception table.

"I don't understand...why the hell is he so dense? Or does he not likes me?" Jeonghan rubs his face in frustration.

Wonwoo laughs at jeonghan before placing the spray bottle away and walks towards his bestfriend to confront him. It has been nearly three months since Jeonghan decided to gather his courage and drop hints for seungcheol, that he likes him. But seungcheol hasn't made any suspicious move over him. Jeonghan is starting to loose his confidence slowly now. What if seungcheol is annoyed by him? But he doesn't looks annoyed when he hugs me though...

"You have to be more bold Jeonghan... dropping a bouquet of flowers and buying him breakfast is not how you are going to win seungcheol over sweetie" wonwoo says as he places his arms over the table. Jeonghan just looks at wonwoo with desperate eyes and wonwoo gets the hint.

"Okay! I'll help you but you have to lend me more days off" Jeonghan nods his head very fast and wonwoo smiles at him.

"Okay. So here what you have to...."

By the time wonwoo is finished Jeonghan feels his cheeks is burning red. How did wonwoo even..? Jeonghan takes a deep breath before leaning back on his chair. Wonwoo looks at with questions eyes before he sighs.

"This is a success proof plan Jeonghan.....also this is a cosplay that i did with mingyu last Saturday" wonwoo seems to proud to admit it. Jeonghan could never. Yes mingyu, the same Mingyu who is seungcheol's bestfriend too.

Wonwoo and mingyu started off in a very wrong way though. The first time they met, when Jeonghan had dragged wonwoo with himself to drop the flowers at seungcheol's shop. Wonwoo saw mingyu at his table seemingly interested in drawing something. Wonwoo found mingyu interesting and decided to talk to him directly which honestly, did scare off mingyu but the puppy looking boy did overcome it. And soon they both hit it off well.

"Won...I swear to god if this doesn't work...I'll bury you myself and cry on your funeral beside mingyu" wonwoo just dismisses Jeonghan with a wave and walks inside their office room, saying something along the lines of 'there is 0% of failure in this han'.

"Okay Jeonghan..you can do this" Jeonghan mutters encouraging words to himself before he gets back to his work.

------

"Hey.."

Seungcheol looks up from his laptop to find Jeonghan standing near the entrance. He smiles and gestures the younger to come in. Jeoyis wearing a pink crop sweater and high waist jeans. He looks good. He looks good in everything...

"Hey han..." seungcheol greets when the said make sits beside him in the chair. "So what brings you here!" Seungcheol questions as he leans back on the arm chair, Jeonghan gulps when arms and things starts to expand when he leaned back. The urge to sit on his lap and grind is not small and Jeonghan is certainly good at holding it in.

"I wanted to try getting a tattoo.."

Seungcheol sat up straight from his sitting position and looks at Jeonghan with wide eyes. Tattto? Jeonghan wants a tattoo? "You want to get a tattoo...?" Seungcheol asks to make sure he didn't trip himself. Jeonghan nods. "You want to get ink on your skin..?" Jeonghan nods again.

"Okay....do you have any specific design that you want to get?" Seungcheol gets into his professional mindset and grabs the pen present on his table along with a paper and hands it over to Jeonghan, who lifts his left brow in question. "Draw it.."

"Actually it's not a drawing but letters..."

Seungcheol's curiousity perks up and he gestures Jeonghan to write it down.

'Art on Art'

Seungcheol reads the sentence in his mind more than three times. Jeonghan wants this as a tattoo? Okay...If there is something seungcheol learnt while being this occupation is not to judge people on the choice of thier tattoo. They might have some reasons and seungcheol is definitely okay with it.

"Okay...where do you want it?" He stands up and searches for his lettering book that has more than thousand+ styles of lettering in it.

"On my upper thigh near my pelvic area.."

Seungcheol thinks he might have heard it wrong once again.

"Come again?" He cocks his right brow at Jeonghan who says the line that seungcheol heard once again.

"On my upper thigh near my pelvic area....left side.."

"You want this lettering 'Art on Art' as tattoo on your upper thigh near your pelvic area on left side?"

"Yes seungcheol...are you deaf or something?"

Seungcheol mouth gapes at Jeonghan not for his insults but the decision of the choice of tattooing area. Okay, he will be honest and admit it that Jeonghan does makes his stand erect every time he walks in the store and seungcheol admit that he has fapped to Jeonghan unholy imagination in his head but that's a totally different thing.

Seungcheol does wants to bend Jeonghan over his table and fuck him senseless till all he sees is white, just like the flowers he brings in the shop everyday but that's a different thing.

Seungcheol knows and is sure that having Jeonghan in front of him half naked and drawing a tattoo does turns him on and--

"If you don't want to? I'll ask mingyu to do it for me.."

"NO!"

Jeonghan covers his ears when seungcheol suddenly screamed so loudly. He turns around and raises his left brow at him in question.

"I-I mean mingyu is busy with something else..he will not help you" seungcheol clears his throat awkwardly and Jeonghan nods at the useless piece of information seungcheol just lent him.

"Okay...so are we doing it or not?" Jeonghan says impatient.

"Yes yes...you go change your pants...I'll set up the table for you" seungcheol says and gestures Jeonghan to use the changing room present in the corner.

Seungcheol looks up form his work when Jeonghan comes and stood in front of the table. He has a knee length towel that will cover Jeonghan. Seungcheol is thankful that he decided to switch to knee length and not thigh length towels. He doesn't want to tattoo Jeonghan with a hard on.

"Okay..we are ready to go now...lay down here" Jeonghan lays on the amr chair and seungcheol settles himself beside Jeonghan's leg, near his thighs.

"Okay now remove the towel till your left leg is visible.." Jeonghan slides the towel open and throws it on the chair present on the left right.

"Jeonghan what---"

"It's hot seungcheol...i don't want your two layered towel to turn my leg into a dumpling"

"O-Okay" seungcheol takes a deep breath before he takes the black pen and starts to draw the lettering over jeonghan's left thigh. Seungcheol knew and for a hint he was sure and confirmed that jeonghan's skin would be very soft, but touching it does feel surreal.

Seungcheol rakes his eyes over jeonghan's thighs and takes a shaky breath inside. The mole present on his inner thighs..oh god.. seungcheol is very close in loosing his control. The soft and white milking thighs of his are something seungcheol would pepper kisses over and over again and would most definitely leave hickey to create his art on them---

"-cheol!"

"Huh?"

Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan and with confused eyes at to why did the make shout.

"I said..are you just going to stare at my thighs or draw yhe letters?"

Seungcheol looks down to find his own being still at one place. He hasn't done anything yet. The fuck is he doing then? Did he just stare at jeonghan's thighs this whole time?

"Y-yeah..I was just thinking something"

"What were you thinking about?" Jeonghan throws a question.

"About..."

How would it look if I made hickeys on your thighs

"...nothing..come on let's get started" seungcheol this time attentively glides his pen over jeonghan's thighs and draws the letters in a cursive form, Jeonghan wanted it to be written in a seductive way and cursive is the only answer for that.

"So why did you suddenly decided to get a tattoo?" Seungcheol says as he skillfully glided the pen across Jeonghan's thighs, brings the stroke of 'a' more down.

"I dunnoo...just felt like it...why? Is it bad?"

"Nah..tattoo could never go wrong" seungcheol takes the tissue and wipes across Jeonghan's legs to get the extra ink off.

"Do you think it will look good on me?"

"Everything looks good on your han.."

Jeonghan felt his heart skip a beat.

"Nothing could ever go if its you...don't worry about the tattoo turns bad...you will definitely love it.."

"I trust you on this" seungcheol smiles and leans up a little to kiss Jeonghan in his forehead.

"You are in the right hands my love"Jeonghan felt his lip twitch and he grins out widely.

"Will you mind if I kiss you---" Jeonghan felt his sentence being swallowed by seungcheol when the older man attached his lips over jeonghan's.

Seungcheol moves his lips smoothly across Jeonghan's and slides his right arms to part jeonghan's legs and gets in between them. Jeonghan let's out a inaudible moan out when seungcheol sucks at his lower lip and tugs at it. Fucking finally...

"You are beautiful in every aspect han...dont you ever doubt yourself" seungcheol says as he pulls Jeonghan more towards himself and leans down to make love bites over his neck. Jeonghan's fingers threads with seungcheol's hairs, pulling at it a little when the pleasure started to get to his head.

"A-ah..cheo-l.." Jeonghan breaths heavily and seungcheol pulls back from his neck to peck Jeonghan over his lips once again.

"How about getting my hickeys as tattoo? " seungcheol goes down till he is facing jeonghan's leg and places a feather kisses over it.

"I would love tooo---ah" Jeonghan moans when seungcheol suddenly sucks at his thighs. Seungcheol sucks at jeonghan's thighs putting the right amount of pleasure and creates some memorable marks over them. He loves towards the inner thighs and places few kisses as a starter before sucking on them.

"Your mole is cute Jeonghannjie~"

Seungcheol's voice held a hint of teasing as he sucks forward to kiss jeonghan's mole and makes a hickey right over the mark. Jeonghan wacks seungcheol over his head and blushes heavily.

"Thats enough Choi...i won't let you get more of me..untill you ask me out" Jeonghan pulls seungcheol up to makes the latter lay above him and wraps his legs over him.

"Oh trust me darling...thats the exact thing I will do now.." seungcheol places a kiss over jeonghan's lips before opening his mouth to speak again.

"Yoon Jeonghan..my love...please do this peasant a favour and go on a date with me?"

Jeonghan laughs and hugs seungcheol, muttering a 'im dying to do this'

------

-Vaish
Requested by Rexelismmm

Announcement:

Hello everyone, this is your author vaish and I'm happy to announce that i am writing a new book of Jeongcheol over my other account which is junniehunnie . If you like my writing pls do check out my other book which is called

Fake dates and Mooncakes available on junniehunnie. The prologue is out!

If you are interested? Pls do check it out 🙏

https://www.wattpad.com/story/354922043?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=hoshivelous&wp_originator=vmFit2ZwQqwqbGRhaZUpknOKy1tw%2BMpO760XTtvSjmn9Iex0Utneg6304NKPu2a6JKARMLu8%2BnXpmDsnp5oZcuCyCT%2FQCe6omLEbeP8ibqaV7fTH8AscQcGYuqLQ7Cw2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 6.4K 21
"You're so f*cking precious when you smile~" a long journey to love. jeongcheol | svt by: caratzenie
31.9K 1.5K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020
48.9K 1.5K 20
[HEAVY EDITING] Yoon Jeonghan, is not an angel but a devil. No--not completely evil, he's just a sex demon out there looking for a meal, meal as in s...
203 5 12
A SEVENTEEN One Shot (more like short fanfiction) dedicated for @coupsology . A Seventeen imagine writer whom I met here in Wattpad. HAHAHA!! Hope y...