𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ...ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ..." 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 -𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝖾... More

•❣•୨୧ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 - part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•

19 0 0
By strawberry1d

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗⠐⢾░▒▓█

That afternoon, following an exhausting session with Ha-Ni, she was taken aback to receive a message from that troublesome individual. His motives remained a mystery to her, and the pending task of divulging the truth to her aunt weighed on her mind. All she desired was a peaceful rest after hours of standing, yet those fleeting moments of attention brought her immense joy.

Diligently working alongside Ha-Ni to support the homeless, their restaurant earned positive feedback and well-deserved recognition. Noémie, typically perceived as privileged, felt a newfound sense of contribution to humanity. She longed to share this noble deed with her parents.

Rising at 3 a.m., Ha-Ni taxed her already weary body to commence her day promptly. Finishing by 5 p.m., she would head to work on her day off from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., utilising time that could have been more productively spent.

With the PA absent on Saturday, she found herself responsible for tidying up the PA's office and assisting Mr. Imbecile with administrative chores, which she detested. Being in Mr. Imbecile's company wasn't part of her original plan.

Upon arrival at the Surray Hotel, Ha-Ni would drop her off in her uncle's car, leaving her feeling utterly exhausted. Perhaps she would vent her frustration to the administrative staff about the unfair treatment from their boss, expressing annoyance at being continuously pushed to harbour negative thoughts about him. Despite finding him attractive, she couldn't tolerate his arrogance.

Assisting with administrative tasks, such as reorganizing files, cleaning the small office, and offering general support, became part of her duties. Disliking the unfriendly and sour administrator, she overheard one of the girls expressing this supervisor's irritation at the attention Noémie received from their attractive boss.

Though he seldom spoke to the staff girls for more than ten minutes, Noémie held his undivided attention. This elicited a heavy groan from her. Noémie had no patience for jealousy and wished Mr. Jung would ignore her, allowing her to fade from his sight.

The administrator, displaying extreme pettiness, assigned her additional tasks such as data capture, bookings, etc.

Noémie's sly smile widened as she settled beside one of the receptionists, diligently ensuring the bookings were promptly completed. He expects her to work hard; she'll bring in many customers immediately.

Seom-mi, the booking receptionist, beamed brightly as she assisted Noémie in quickly capturing one or two bookings for an exclusive event.

"What's happening that so many people are booked for the same two days?" Noémie squinted inquisitively.

Seom-mi grinned brightly. "Oh, in two weeks, a grand event, the 'Cartier's Diamond is a Girl's Best Friend' campaign, will be happening here in Seoul," she said, looking quite beautiful and upbeat. "Delegates from Europe and India have reserved executive suites for the entire week, and trust me, it's not cheap. We're fully booked with conferences these days. It's a shame. My model cousins from Venice wanted to come, but our hotel rooms were too expensive."

Noémie nodded cheerfully, thrilled to learn that their company event would be a tremendous success with celebrities worldwide in attendance. The admission tickets were quite pricey, and the items would be delivered next week, with the gallery section restricted and closely guarded.

Cartier would accompany the valuables with their security details. Noémie couldn't wait to set up the event and hoped she could do justice to showcasing the pricey jewels. The featured designer, known for his eccentricity, was having his first Asian exhibition.

Sitting with two administrative workers, Noémie discussed data collection while Seom-ni handled phone calls at reservations. Noémie smiled as she checked the email bookings, acknowledging that the hotel was trendy. Some visitors even wanted to book four rooms, a considerable expense.

"The hotel is fully booked for those two days," Seom-ni said, removing the earpiece and looking delighted at the event's popularity.

Noémie grinned. "As a result, more guests booked for those two days. Wow! Cartier's event will be a huge success. "

She hoped to finish the week and request time off from her boss to collaborate with Mr. Kang's event planners. Their sour administrator/manager walked out of the office with a bitter expression around her mouth.

"Ms. Seo?" she asked, her voice bitter. When Noémie and Seom-ni laughed at a shared joke, Noémie and Seom-mi's eyebrows raised.

"Er...yes, Ms Tang?" They both looked up at her intimidating expression, wondering why the woman appeared to have an unpleasant odour around her.

Holding a hanger with a uniform inside and plastic wrapping, Ms. Tang's mysterious gesture puzzled Noémie and Seom-ni. What exactly was this?

A cold gaze from Ms. Kang was aimed at Noémie as she extended her arms in Noémie's direction. Her hands tentatively reached out to grab the hanger from the stoic manager.

The manager smugly let go of the hanger before Noémie could touch it, and it nearly fell to the ground. Seom-ni, displaying quick reflexes, caught it before it landed on the soft carpet. Both of them noticed the admin manager's bitter expression.

"What the--?" Seom-ni exclaimed in shock. What was the issue with their manager?

Ms. Kang just turned her back but looked sidelong at the beauty of Noémie; her eyes narrowed. "Go change... I'm unsure what the boss sees in you, but you were assigned to serve the Elites Club with the Presidential Suite's exclusive VIP servers. The usual waitress sprained her ankle and will not attend today's brunch." She scoffed unattractively and returned to her office, closing the mahogany door behind her.

As Noémie furrowed her brows, perplexed, she peeked at the plastic covering over the uniform.

Seom-ni's mouth dropped open in shock. "Oh, my gosh, Noémie! How did you end up serving the most eligible bachelors in Seoul? You'll be in their presence for nearly two hours. I'm so jealous right now."

Her brow furrowed in bafflement. What made the Elites so special? She had heard something similar from Ha-ni a few days ago. Was this another attempt by Mr. Imbécile to embarrass her? She had worked as a maid, window washer, dishwasher, data capturer, cleaner, admin worker, and doormat, and now she would be the spoiled brat's exclusive server. She already detested the man. Why should she be tortured to see more of him?

"I don't know why he wants me there; isn't anyone else?" Noémie scoffed softly. She wasn't in the mood to cater to the entitled brats' every whim. It didn't help that she secretly found him tempting.

Seom-ni smiled, her eyes sparkling. "It appears that you and our 'piping hot' boss are now on good terms," she waggled her eyebrows at Noémie's sour expression.

Noémie scoffed as she scrunched her nose while examining the waitress's uniform and opening the plastic package. So this is the group's special uniform that always serves the rich chaebols. Great!

It was pretty cute-a black short-sleeved top featuring black and white stripes at the sleeves with a snug black pencil skirt. She would look great in the tight black skirt. She lowered her gaze to her current skinny jeans and wished she could serve in them. But there was a strict dress code, and Ajij doesn't take mistakes well. It makes her nervous because she has never trained in the hospitality industry. Well, this look will suffice. All she needs is for her face to look presentable. Fortunately, she had black flats on for today. Her slender-toned legs will be on display today.

"So, when should I go help the waiters?" Noémie inquired, perplexed. Ms Tang did not supply her with any information. It was so deliberate, maybe to cause trouble if Mr Jung found her tardy.

"The witch didn't say anything...let me call Ajij immediately. He manages Mr. Jung's private VIP events." She softly whispered, took out her cell phone, and dialled a number. As Noémie raised her brows at the flirtatious tone Seom-ni spoke in, she smiled big and sweetly. She looked into Noémie's amused eyes as she closed her phone smugly. It seems that she likes this Ajij-guy.

"Oh, erm... Ajij says you should go to the top VIP floor, where they will await you. You will only be one of four Elite hosts, along with Ajij, Bong-Cha, and Hajoon. So hurry up and put that lucious wild mane in a bun or something. Mr. Jung disapproves wild, loose hair on duty---sort of code for the VIPs." She laughed at Noémie's glum expression as Noémie just scoffed and scrunched up her nose in disgust.

What the boss likes and dislikes is irrelevant to Noémie. However, she must adhere to the requirements to appease him. Quickly changing out of her loose silk beige shirt in the admin staff's particular changing room, she grabbed her black tote bag, took out her brush, and plaited her long, glossy hair into a French braid at the nape.

A deep sigh escaped her as she retrieved her Louis Vuitton white and black leather makeup pouch, cleaned her face with a wet wipe, and applied some of her expensive moisturizer and mascara on her thick eyelashes. Dabbing her lips with a sheer cherry gloss, she was ready to serve. She's so sick of this place! Immaculate or not, it's time-consuming, and her job awaits her attention.

Noémie wants to take a short break after the Cartier events and spend time with her Korean side of the family before returning to Paris. She can't wait to get her new apartment. She'll be free and independent at last. The only drawback is that she must be near her overbearing mother in Paris.

When she was done, she greeted Seom-ni, delighted to have made a new friend at the front desk. There are only a few people she'd want to remember. Heyrin has been feeling a little under the weather since the previous day. Noémie texted her a get-well message and delivered a candy bouquet to her house. The doctor gave her a few days of sick leave.

The waiters' crew was waiting for Noémie when she exited the elevator with sheer apprehension. They were standing and laughing, typically pumped up. So, these guys are the best VIP hostesses serving the Brat Club of Seoul? The hotel's dream team. The VIP servers...everyone from the hospitality team would love to be them. Not her - no, thank you.

Due to their optimistic demeanour, the group was amiable and quickly made her feel at home. They were dressed immaculately. They all greeted each other with a friendly bow and exchanged names. Ajij gave them all a stern lecture on what was expected of them.

Details about the specific protocol in the members' presence and their likes and dislikes were discussed. The group's fussy behaviour and quirks were well-known to the staff.

"Er... guys, I'll stand behind the buffet counter and serve the Elites. I'm so nervous right now. You know I don't have any training in serving the high class. So as not to embarrass you, I will help behind the servers, not to be seen." Noémie smiled charmingly at the head host, Ajij. He was handsome, stern and lanky with dark, curly, groomed hair. He hails from Jakarta and has received many accolades in the hotel industry.

"Oh gosh... why?" Bong-cha grinned cutely, "You are so stunningly beautiful. You fit in splendidly with the team. It's hilarious to watch them together, especially their maknae-line. Just don't flirt with any of the other members. It is not permitted. Be friendly but not overly so, and avoid invading Mr. Min's personal space. He is very fussy. Mr. Park is very flirtatious but doesn't take it too seriously. The rest are quite friendly, so don't fret."

Bong-cha, towering like a model, sported golden blonde hair tightly secured in a bun atop her head, her lips adorned in crimson red, exuding openness and humour.

Ajij smirked, his dark eyes gleaming, "Just be swift and do your part well. The daily wage is lucrative."

Hajoon beamed, "With a daily paycheck like serving the Elites, I could afford a Jimmy Choo sandal and still have a chance," she said, waggling her eyebrows.

Noémie nodded, not truly caring about money. She wouldn't even get paid due to her 'community service.' She has no interest in the ELITE BRATS. She sensed that this was another attempt by Mr. Imbécile to humiliate her in front of his staff and the elites.

"But you are allowed to drool on their sheer hotness---at least four are bachelors," Hajoon said cutely, waggling her brows. Hajoon, quite pretty, had short ruby red wavy hair framing her flawlessly made-up face.

"No thanks," Noémie snorted. She would not succumb to entitled brats. Billionaire heirs and CEOs were usually players, and she couldn't be bothered. Despite her denial, she knew she was slightly attracted to the Imbécile.

"OK, girls, are you ready?" grinned Ajij. "We're going through the back door, which is incredibly convenient for the maid/staff. There's a side door, and it leads through his PA's office. It's the presidential suite's private lounge... " Ajij outlined everyone's responsibility and job description.

They all entered quietly into the magnificent room. Noémie recognized this office but had no idea that the walls resembling sandblasted windows concealed hidden rooms. She was pleasantly surprised.

The room they were in looked like a typical man-cave; the walls were adorned in black rock panels, and soft down lights gave the place a mysterious feel, but more luxurious was the focal point- a gleaming black and gold pool table with purple illuminated lights underneath, a dartboard, and a shiny black piano standing on a grey printed Persian carpet. The dark marble porcelain floors were adorned with loose grey, black and white rugs, and a lounge seating area with huge, plush charcoal black coloured L-shape leather seating with assorted grey monochrome cushions and a large HD cinema screen mounted against a dark bladder wall, created an affluent atmosphere-inviting and comfortable. The wealthy know how to have fun.

Ajij explained that the other glass enclosure entrance led to Mr. Jung's private penthouse, which was accessible only by his private executive maid and butler. Noémie inwardly snorted at the pretentiousness. These young billionaires had too much time and money on their hands-working hard but playing even harder.

The Brat society had not yet appeared. The servers ensured everything was well-prepared and presented-a ready-made buffet table with delectable finger lunches and a drinks bar with various beverages, including soju, dry and sweet wines, and expensive champagne. Noémie noticed some French brands in the mix.

Quietly standing next to the wide-smiling Bong-Cha, Ajij and Hajoon nearby to serve, and Ajij at the door entrance to welcome the members in, they all stood silently. Outside the double doors, soft chatting and chuckling could be heard. Noémie's heart raced as the most attractive men entered, conversing lightly, and their distinct laughter echoed.

As they entered, her eyes widened, and the servers bowed respectfully in greeting. Noémie tried to avoid Mr. Jung's gaze, her heart pounding erratically. She couldn't fathom why her hands became sweaty.

It wasn't because of their handsome appearances but because she locked gazes with Mr. Kang, who stared at her with open jaws. His eyes were wider than hers, recognizing her instantly. There was no way Mr Kang wouldn't know who she was. Her heart seemed to stop in that instance.

Noémie felt her throat dry up. How did she forget that the gallery owner was a member of the Brat Society? What an oversight on her part.

She was going to be badly exposed, and it didn't help that the sexy Mr Imbécile was staring at her, and the handsome Mr Kang exchanged a stunned glance with narrowed and calculating eyes.

Her hands trembled with nerves, contemplating how she would pretend not to know Mr. Kang, who stood there with a slight smirk on his handsome features.

~~~~

Shout out to all the faithful readers, voters, and commenters. Thank you for your continued support.

1. Will Mr. Jung overcome his unwanted feelings for Noèmie?

2. Do you believe Mr. Kang will reveal her identity before Mr. Jung?

3. Do you believe Noèmie forgot what Mr. Jung did the day before?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 47.8K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
147K 4.7K 36
𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨-𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝...
129K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
182K 3.8K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...