Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

54.

2K 207 57
By LostJams2

Thank you so much for 105k reads on MTBT 💜💜💜

AUTHOR'S POV

Next day in Jungkook's office

"Boss I just heard that little princess is sick and she wants you to come back soon. A-and she was asking about Mr. Park also so I informed him." Hyunsik told Jungkook as he was not sure how he was going to deal with this situation now.

"Call my driver. I will go back now. Till then you handle this new project with our clients." Jungkook said already getting out of his office hurriedly. Nothing was more important to him than his pup.

When the first time Yeona was sent to him he has a zero experience of dealing with any pup. He hasn't touched any pup in his whole life and now there was a bundle of a 2 year old, tiny and sparkling eyed pup. He didn't know how to deal with it. But just by taking Yeona in his embrace and the way she gave him her prettiest smile was enough to melt his cold heart.

The first time when Yeona was sick he was in the company inside an important meeting. But as soon as he got a call from his personal servant about Yeona's health he left everything and hurried back to home. The way his little princess was shivering in the cold and her pale face with tear strained cheeks nearly gave him heart attack. He kept her in his embrace the whole night scenting her fearing that if he leaves her then she will disappear. That day onwards he decided to take Yeona with him in office also.

Soon he reached home and found that Yeona was in Jimin's embrace refusing to take medicine which the doctor was prescribing for her.

"No I want both dad and appa then only I will eat this." Yeona said pouting hiding her pale face into Jimin's neck.

"I am here Yeona-ah. Now take the medicine so you can get rest. And don't worry we will be with you." Jungkook said going towards her before Jimin replied. He joined them in bed taking medicine from the doctor and gave it to Yeona who ate it and drank water offered by Jimin.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon it's just a normal cold. The little princess will be fine till tomorrow morning." The doctor assured them and took his leave.

"I want to sleep with both of you." Yeona said already positioning herself between her parents. And how can they say no their pup?

Yeona and Jimin were already asleep while Jungkook was admiring the view affectionately cause he missed this. Now his family was perfect and he wanted it to be always be like this.

"Please come back to me baby. I can't leave without you." Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin's temple and hugged both of them tightly drifting into sleep.

The next morning when Jungkook woke up he checked Yeona's temperature which was back to normal as if nothing happened in the first place. He saw Jimin and Yeona were still asleep. He got ready for the office.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to come back at any cost since he knew he couldn't bear living without him. He took a paper and wrote a note for omega telling him to come back to him and place it under his phone. Then after one last look towards Jimin he went to the company.

"Boss just as you instructed we found all the CCTV footage at the airport. You were right. Dr. Kim went inside the airport. I checked the footage again but as you said he completed all the procedures to board the plane but didn't enter inside the plane. This footage shows he comes back but we couldn't find him where he went. One thing is sure and that is Dr. Kim wasn't on the plane." Hyunsik explained Jungkook giving him the CCTV footage.

"Send our search team and find out where Dr. Kim? I need him as soon as possible." Jungkook said making Hyunsik nod.

____________

When Jimin woke up it was already late and he found Yeona was still asleep. He checked her temperature and it was normal so he sighed in relief.

Jimin freshened up then remembered how yesterday he had a dream where Jungkook was telling him to come back to him. He wished it was true since he also missed alpha a lot and he doesn't want to stay away from him anymore.

Then Jimin's phone rang and he saw it was Eunwoo's call so he picked it up hurriedly. He saw a piece of paper fall down but then brushed it off thinking it's not important and picked up the call.

"Jimin-ah I got the CCTV footage of airport and found something which can be helpful to you. Can you come to my mansion?" Eunwoo asked and Jimin obviously said yes. He took a taxi and reached Eunwoo's mansion.

"Look I found the CCTV footage which clearly shows that Dr. Kim didn't get on the plane since he didn't enter the flight." Eunwoo showed him a footage making Jimin sigh in relief. At least now he knows Jin isn't dead. But if he isn't dead then where is he?

Jimin thanked Eunwoo for this information and went back to jeon corporation.

_________

Jimin was working in his cabin when his secretary entered.

"Mr. Park we have a meeting with the vice president of the blue sky enterprise at 2 pm. They have agreed to meet at the nearby restaurant for the discussion of the deal." Jimin's secretary informed him who was in deep thoughts. He was trying to figure out how Jin knew him before his accident and why he didn't tell him? And where is he now?

"Okay let's go. Call our other employees also who will be attending this meeting." Jimin said.

Soon Jimin reached the restaurant booked by employees of blue sky enterprise at the correct time. He has already done some research on them. He found out that this time CFO of blue sky enterprise will be attending this meeting.

The blue sky enterprise is one of the famous perfume manufacturers from Busan. Their perfumes are always one of the top brands of Korea. But they never expanded their business outside Korea. Because they always believed in their own traditional beliefs and not wanting to associate their business with outsiders which was a rare case since many people expanded their business to western countries for more profits.

According to Jimin's research the blue sky company's President Mr. Kang Donghyun always believed in their own traditions. They didn't want to expand their business worldwide even though their brand was the popular one. The blue sky enterprise always worked in collaboration with JP corporation which was the most popular company of Busan and one of the top companies of Korea. But since last 4 years JP corporation's shares were decreasing since a terrible incident of fire causing the current CEO of JP to lose his son and his wife. Since that incident the blue sky enterprise always worked alone not collaborating with other companies since they didn't accept their traditional way.

That's why it is an important collaboration project for both Jeon corporation and the blue sky enterprise to increase their profits. So Jimin was more cautious about it. He heard that Mr. Kang has only one Omega daughter Ms. Kang seulgi, who was currently the CFO of their company. According to the information he found seulgi was good at her job and she has never lost even a single deal. But there was one problem and that is her reputation. Almost everyone who had dealt with her said that she got an arrogant attitude maybe because his father loves to spoil her too much so she turned into a spoiled brat. Now Jimin wanted to see her himself and then decided to think if she really is how everyone says or not.

"I am so sorry Mr. Park but there is some problem. Actually Ms. Kang who was supposed to come here has fallen sick. So I hope you don't mind waiting for some time. She will be back soon after the doctor's check-up." One of the employees from the blue sky enterprise informed Jimin. So Jimin's team decided to wait for some time. They ordered some drinks and waited.

Inside one of the luxurious hotel rooms a beautiful omega with a professional suit was enjoying her whiskey with a playful smirk on her lips. Meanwhile her secretary was informing her that she has just did whatever she told her to do so. It was none other than seulgi.

"Ms. Kang we already told them to wait for some time and it's already one hour I think we should go now." Seulgi's secretary asked timidly.

"No need. Let them wait for some more time. It's more fun that way. I heard that this new manager of marketing department is famous for his work. Let's see if he can win over me this time." Seulgi said smirking.

"We are leaving." Jimin announced since they have been waiting for last 2 hours and seulgi was nowhere to be found. It was like a disrespect for Jimin and his team. The blue sky enterprise was the one who suggested this collaboration and now they are acting as if it didn't matter to them. Jimin could already feel his teammates frustration even though they didn't say anything. He was getting irritated by himself so he can imagine how his teammates are feeling.

He got up informing his teammates that they are leaving despite disapproval from other team members.

Just as he was about to go he saw seulgi coming towards them with her secretary. She was looking perfectly fine so Jimin recognised that his suspicious was real. She wasn't sick in the first place but she was testing their patience.

"I am so sorry for making you all wait. I was not feeling well that's why I couldn't join earlier. I hope you don't find it disrespectful. I will treat you all meal as an apology." Seulgi said. If it was someone else maybe they would have fall for her sweet words but it was Jimin, who could literally see through her.

"I appreciate your efforts Ms. Kang but we have already waited enough. And I am not in any position to hold my teammates longer since our office time has already ended. So if you still want to keep the deal. Come to Jeon corporation whenever you're ready. We will decide it there." Jimin said giving a small smile to her.

"Sure you can't stop your teammates but can I have a word with you Mr. Park?" Seulgi said but Jimin wasn't interested in anything.

"I am busy and I am not interested in anything Ms. Kang. So like I said we will meet in Jeon cooperation if you want to." Jimin said sternly already ready to go out.

"Even if that's something related to your finance I mean ex-fiance maybe. Mr. Jeon.... isn't it?" Seulgi whispered so only Jimin can hear her. A playful smirk of victory was playing on her lips when she saw that way Jimin's eyes widened. But he composed himself immediately stepping towards her.

"I don't know what you know or you don't but one thing is that he is STILL my fiance. And whatever I want I will directly ask my Alpha. You don't need to worry about it Ms. Kang." Jimin said stepping aside and went out without looking back again.

Now a slight frustration was seen on seulgi's face. She couldn't believe that Jimin really didn't stop even after she mentioned Jungkook.

Meanwhile Jimin was fuming in anger. He was frustrated by his distance from Jungkook and now he was scared that he will loose him. His insecurities were killing him. He was thinking any possible link between Jungkook and seulgi. He knew both of them had worked on the project together in past but there was no dating rumour or possible closeness between them. Then how seulgi can claim that she knew something about Jungkook which can't be good for him? And how does she know Jungkook is his finance and also about their distance?

He was too immersed in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice Jungkook's car standing on the corner of the road. Jimin took a taxi and headed towards jin's apartment with his disturbing thoughts.

When Jungkook went back Jeon mansion he saw his note was fallen on ground making him sad. He thought Jimin is really happy without him and he don't want to come back. The only reason Omega was with him was because of their pup right? Then he asked hyunsik to find out about jimin's schedule.

When Jungkook found out that Jimin was going to meet seulgi he was furious and scared. So he drove to the spot but he saw Jimin coming out calmly and went inside taxi. Now he was even more sad. He knew seulgi must have spilled something so he was expecting a call from Jimin demanding him a explaination. But nothing like that happened. Does that mean Jimin really doesn't care about him now?

Jimin just reached jin's apartment when he got a call from Jungkook's servant who informed him that Yeona was throwing tantrums saying she wants to sleep with both of his appa and dad. Jimin knew she was still sick even though he checked her temperature in the morning but still he decided to go back to Jeon mansion for his pup. Even though he was angry at Jungkook for his seulgi's possible relationship.

When Jungkook comes back he saw that Jimin and Yeona were already sleeping so he joined them carefully not wanting to wake them up. He was still mad at Jimin for not responding about that note.

Next day Jimin's secretary informs him that seulgi and her team are waiting for them in meeting room. Jimin smirked listening to it. He told his secretary to inform them that since Jimin is busy they need to wait.

Then he opened the CCTV footage of meeting room and started watching what seulgi was doing. She was calmly sitting on one of the chairs meanwhile her secretary was informing her something. She was looking relaxed as if she already know Jimin will make her wait. Even though Jimin couldn't hear what they were talking about but he was sure it was something about the meeting.

After some time seulgi said something and since Jimin was watching the footage with focus he read her lips.

"No need to confirm the collaboration. We will just take a look for today. " Seulgi said making Jimin's blood boil. What does she mean by that? What's the meaning of taking a look?

Jimin called his secretary and told her to inform the blue sky enterprise to go back and come some another day for meeting. If seulgi was not here for confirmation of their collab then there's no way Jimin was going to entertain her.

"Ms. Kang our manager's schedule is fully packed today. So I hope you will come some other day for the meeting." Jimin's secretary informed seulgi. She was not expecting it.

Seulgi scanned the whole area and spotted a CCTV and then she realised why Jimin said no. She went towards CCTV and said something without making any noise cause she knew Jimin will read her lips anyway.

"Where is your manager's office? I will meet him personally. I know he won't have any problem." Seulgi said and headed towards marketing department before Jimin's secretary can stop her.

Jimin opened the door of his office inviting her inside asking her secretary to bring some juice for her.

"I think you need juice for cooling yourself down Mr. Park. I don't think you will be this calm after I show you something." Seulgi said smirking.

Actually she said that she has some pictures of Jungkook and if Jimin didn't meet her now she will leak it to the media. So Jimin let her meet him otherwise he was not interested in dealing with her at all.

Seulgi took out 3-4 pics and placed it on Jimin's table. Jungkook was almost passed out in all of those pics and seulgi was sleeping besides him. The main thing was Jungkook was shirtless and both of them were wrapped in the same blanket.

Jimin's blood boiled after seeing those pictures. Now he wanted to kill Jungkook. He couldn't believe that Jungkook told him there's is no one else in his life and he is the first one. How dare that annoying alpha lied to him? Jungkook always told him that Jimin was the only omega in his life then what does these pictures mean?

A/N :

What's Jungkook relationship with seulgi? What will Jimin do now?

My exams are over so there will be regular update from now on. Thank you for waiting patiently.
Here is the pic of OT7 to make your day.

What's your favourite track in GOLDEN?
Mine is - standing next to you
Yes or no

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
49.2K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...