Aura Guardian: Attack on Titan

By Saptaswapal

Ash Ketchum, Aura Guardian and the Selfless Chosen One sacrifices his life for Pokemon World. Arceus seeing... More

Information
Prologue
Ash's Powers & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Story Suggestions
Chapter 8
Some more Information about the Story
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

628 14 10
By Saptaswapal

Before this chapter starts, I want to inform you all that me along with many authors have started a collaborated story in the account Pokemonfanfictionfan

Many authors havecollaborated to write this new Pokemon story. So please go and check it out. Especially to my favorite readers ahmadnazem Filipinogirl16 YasminNoguera8

And if you all like the story then please make sure to leave a comment down there. Because remember, Reviews are food for a Writer's Soul. And we have many writers there, who are dedicating their time to write a good story.

Now without any further ado, let's begin our chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anything else?" Ash shrugged looking at Weilman with a bored look filled with disdain.

"Damm!" Connie exclaimed "I don't know about you all but that's badass!" The others nodded at the Soldier from Ragako Village.

"How powerful is he?" Jean wondered out loud.

Back near the Walls Eren was looking at Ash with a look filled with awe and admiration. Awe because of Ash's power and admiration because Ash saved him along with his friends even though he doesn't know them.

Rico felt the tension leave her when she saw Ash safe though why she couldn't understand. She too was shocked at him catching a Cannon Ball like it was Child's play but more she felt relieved that he was safe.

"Maybe we should reconsider Sir" Ian drawled the Sir with distaste "Or wait until Commander Pixis arrives"

Many Soldiers looked like they were considering Ian's words. Some of their Swords and Muskets shook in fear as they pointed the Weapons at their advisory. They know their weapons will do shit to someone who can take a Cannon Ball without any scratches.

Weilman who looks like he was about to burst with anger now looked absolutely murderous at Ian's words. He can easily feel the distaste the man had for him as well as the reluctance of the Soldiers to fight this strange boy.

He couldn't tolerate that. First a no named Kid dared to disobey and embarrass him and now his own men were reluctant to follow his command.

"Sir?" Lobov asked for orders. Weilman growled and raised his hands.

"All Cannons! Attack him at once" The Captain screamed "Turn him into a blood smear on the ground"

The Soldiers manning the Cannon hesitated bit reluctantly followed the orders, aiming their cannons at Ash who looked more scandalized than angry.

"Again with this nonsense, will you all just chill....." Ash began but was interrupted by Weilman's shout.

"FIRE!!!!"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

As one dozens of Cannons fired their deadly projectiles which crossed the distance and hit Ash with noise like Thunder.

Many clenched their months, as their teeths were rattled by the vibration of dozens of Artillery Firing simultaneously. Some Fresh faced recruits even covered their ears, as it was defeaned by the explosions.

The Iron Rounds hitting the targets picked up debris and smoke which obscured the view. They all waited with baited breaths, as the smoke slowly cleared to show an unharmed and an extremely annoyed Ash who was casually dusting his hair off dust.

"Will you stop this, you idiots! I told you this will not work. So instead of wasting ammo on me why don't you put the Cannons to good use and take the threats outs" Ash looked more annoyed than angry.

The Soldiers were dumbfounded at this. He just got hit by dozens of artillery barrages and it merely annoyed it.

"Look at my hair! It is all dusty now" Ash whined as he tried to brush off the dust from his hair "Do you know how long it takes to make my beautiful black hair shine huh?"

Pikachu who was along with the Cadets facepalmed at his Friend's actics. Seriously this idiot is tending for his hair?!

Well Pikachu himself cannot say anything as he too cared for his shiny fur. But even then he only does that privately and not in front of idiots who are trying to kill you.

"He got bombarded with an artillery barrage and that is all he has to say" The Cadets, Rico and Ian thought.

"Hair?! Bloody hair?! That's all you care about" Lobov shouted indignantly.

"Of course you wouldn't understand. Ladies love my hair" Ash winked with a smile as he looked at Weilman "So Sour-Face have you decided what you want to do?"

Weilman was not moving, his eyes we're dileted by fear as he was shaking violently. He didn't even responded to Ash calling him Sour Face. Instead he slowly raised his arms.

"F....fi..fine if I cannot k...kill you, I will take out the other threats instead" Weilman shouted his voice shaky "All Cannons aim at the Titan brat and his friend"

The Soldiers adjusted the Cannons and aimed at Eren and his two friends, causing them to tense.

"We have to get out of here" Mikasa quick sheathed her blades in the holders and bolted to Armin and Eren's side preparing to pick them up.

Ash just looked at Weiman his good-natured smile slowly dimming. His eyes hardened as he said slowly "You don't want to do that"

Weilman and his Soldiers gulped at the voice. Unlike previous time, it doesn't have any humour in it.

"A..and...why not?" Weilman stuttered out, trying to show false braverdo but flinched when Ash's blazing Golden eyes locked on him. Now ot didn't show any warmth but a fire like luster that silently threatened them.

"Believe me you don't want to know" Ash shrugged his soldiers casually and slowly leaked a bit of his Aura through his body, creating a pressure in the area that cause many to clutch there heads as they feel their bodies getting heavier.

Weiman was about to shout out the command but a calm voice interrupted it.

"The boy is right, Weilman" A gentle aged voice interrupted Weiman "I see you're still as delicate as a young deer despite your size and your rank."

The Garrison Captain had his eyes widened in shock as he turned back towards the direction of the voice.

"C.....co...commander Pixis?" Weilman squeaked out in shock seeing the Commander of all the Garrison Soldiers in the Southern Region. Even though inside he was a little glad, that he won't be part of this situation anymore

"Can you not see the fire in the young man's eyes?" Pixis smiled at Ash who only looked back at the Old man in confusion.

"Who is he? From everyone's reaction he must be someone important" Ash thought looking at man with narrowed eyes. Despite being old and seemingly a carefree attitude he can clearly feel the confidence and Iron Resolve the man has.

Pixis walked forward looking at Armin "Tell me boy! You say that we can use your friend's power to seal the Wall and reclaim Trost. Is that right"

"Ye..s" Armin nodded even though he himself didn't know if his plan would work. He shouted his plan earlier before Ash arrived to save them, in the heat of the moment, a last desperate attempt to save his friends.

Pixis hummed thoughtfully, his eyes and mind analysing the situation. Everyone waited with baited breath at his decision, as he finally broke into a small smile.

"Then I don't see any reason that we shouldn't give them a chance" Was the Commander's reply causing Weilman to look shocked while Ash smiled happily.

Armin dropped to the ground in relief, tearful, his friends sitting in surprise behind him. The Cadets who were watching this scene, too sighed in relief.

"Finally someone with some common sense" Ash groaned out. He has enough dealing with idiots for a whole day.

"B...but Commander Pixis" Weilman protested weakly.

"Do you have a better plan Kitz?" Pixis questioned him sharply, his soft voice hiding the steel underneath.

"But S...sir..you haven't seen the brat coming out of a Titan carcass" He then pointed at Ash "And this monster took an entire artillery barrage in the face without any damage"

"I know that Kitz. I am Old not Senile. I've only just arrived, but I've been filled in on the situation." Pixis's eyes darkened "You are the one who escalated the situation when this boys tried to resolve the situation calmly. They showed more maturity than you. And now they are showing us a chance for our first victory against the Titans and reclaim Trost. Can't you see this or are you that blinded by your fear and paranoia?"

Weilman looked down in shame causing the Commander to shake his head.

"You're in charge of the reinforcements now. I think it'd be best to hear what they have to say." Pixis nodded at the Captain "Don't disappoint me"

He then looked at them and smiled "Well then boys let's hear what you are plan is"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Done! I am making the chapters short because of the reaction fic. Next Chapter will finally end the Battle for The Trost Arc and a new Arc will began along with a New OC surprise Character making his/her entry. It's a surprise but the only thing I can say is that he/she is not from The AoT World.  

Hope you all liked this chapter and Pixis coming to stomp some common sense inside Weilman's thick skull.

I also hope you liked that Ash is more annoyed with the artillery barrage than angry lol! And he cared more for his hair. Lol! Though he became serious once Weilman threatened to attack Eren and his friends.

If you liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment below because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
113K 4.9K 53
โ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง.โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€ ยฉ ษชแด€แดส€ษชแด„แด‡แดœ
1.3M 31.4K 50
Dive into a world with your favorite AOT character. STARTED: 05.21.15 ENDED: 12.10.16 DISCLAIMER: I do not own Shingeki No Kyojin or any of the chara...
11.4K 1.6K 31
Every little girl dreams of her happily ever after with her very own prince charming, but for Elizabeth Smith, her dashing prince came unexpected, as...