๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’

By vintageclout

๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ More

๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

1.2K 55 4
By vintageclout

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

@KYAWOTILLER

••
LIKED BY OTHAYTILLER , AND 4,567 OTHERS

Happy birthday my pretty girl! You came in my life at the right time! Please wish this pure soul a happy birthday!

ambercarter - love you kyawo thank you my heart ❤️
↪️ anytime!

othaytiller- happy birthday amber! turn up today lil folk 🫶🏽
fayetiller- happy birthday amber pookbut 🥰

comments limited

KYAWO WAS SITTING  in the classroom, eagerly waiting for the bell to signal the end of class. She found herself laughing at the texts her friends were sending in their group chat. 

Amber and Terry were going back and forth in the group chat about what either or should wear to Amber's celebration which was tonight.

the quad 4's 🫶🏽

Terry
Amber dont wear that shit
Or i'm not coming bru

Amber
Terry stfu don't tell me
wtf to wear to my event
I was joking

June
Both yall stfu, and stop texting
Like we aint gone see each other later
Im tryna do my work

Kyawo
Joke of the day
June stop playing when
you wanna start doing yo work?

June
Leave me alone bruh 😭😭😭

Kyawo
That's what i thought😭

      The bell rang, and Kyawo said goodbye to her professor as she left the classroom. She then headed back to her dorm to prepare for what was going to happen later.

     Sitting down were Kyawo, Amber, and June. They were waiting for Terry to join them, but he still hadn't arrived.

   Amber was growing annoyed because she knew he said he would be late, but she wanted all her friends to be there at the same time.

    It was a special day for her. "Girl we can start without him" kyawo said to amber making her nod her head "at this point" amber said getting up starting the game on the screen showing that they were ready to start bowling.

   It started and they all began to play trying to pass time.

"How the birthday girl gone suck at her own game" June laughed as he watched Amber roll the ball to hit the pins, but she missed.

  He thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

"You must want me to use you as a ball next," Amber said, holding her middle finger up to June's face.

"Don't be doing that, you know I like that shit," June replied, unfazed by whatever Amber was saying.

"Othay would bat you about that girl" Kyawo said, laughing at the way June was looking at Amber.

"I wish Othay's ass was here instead of his punk ass," Amber said.

"I wish his ass was here too yo ungrateful ass"June said, as he made his way back to go up and bowl again.

   Terry approached them, reaching out his hands for Amber to hug him, but she just stared at him.

"Showing up late and no present?" Amber said, finally standing up to give him a hug.

"You don't know what I got," he replied. "I have shit for you, I'll get it out when we eat.

He went over and gave Kyawo a hug as well. "How yall letting this nigga june beat yall?" Terry asked, laughing, as he put on his bowling shoes.

Kyawo shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't even know how to bowl for real."

"Kyawo all you doing is rolling a ball and tryna hit the pins, what's hard about that?"Terry asked her, and Kyawo gave him an ugly glare.

Terry started bowling with them, and he was a few points behind June.

    However, he was helping Amber bowl so that she could win, since it was her birthday.

   Time passed as they all continued to take turns bowling. With the help of Terry, Amber ended up winning.

"If it wasnt for his ass i would have won '' june sucked his teeth, sitting down and taking off his bowling shoes.

"June, you can't be more serious," Kyawo looked at him, laughing, as she saw that he was actually mad that Terry cheated and made Amber win the game.

"Manee, I'm cool. When my birthday comes, I want a rematch," he said as they all walked over to place their bowling shoes back.

Amber moved back from the cake as the sparks from the candles flew out, not wanting them to pop on her.

   her friends recorded and sang  "Happy Birthday" to her, she sat there and struck poses.

"Sing that shit," Kyawo said, making everyone laugh, as they continued singing the words, "Happy birthday to Amber, happy birthday to you!" They closed it off with an applause, and Amber blew out the candles, although she hesitated because she didn't want the sparks to pop on her.

"Girl if you don't blow them shits out" Terry said as he held his phone up, trying to capture a video of her blowing out the candles.

   After they finished singing happy birthday, Terry went out to his car to bring in the gift he had gotten for Amber.

   Walking in he had a dozen of red roses in his hands and he had a small box along with it he handed it to her. "Happy birthday girl, i shouldnt of got yo ass shit for the way you be acting towards me" Terry said.

   Amber smiled and said, "Aw, Terry, see? You can be nice." She looked at the flowers and then opened the box.

Her face lit up with a smile when she saw the golden watch he had gotten her. "Thank you," she said, getting up to give him a hug.

"Anytime, i got yall both" he said, making sure Kyawo knew he had her too.

     Amber opened her next present, which was from Kyawo. She unwrapped the bag revealing a nail kit and two perfumes inside. " you got me the nail kit from the mall that I was talking about!" Amber exclaimed, her face lighting up with a bright smile.

  She pulled Kyawo into a hug, who was sitting  beside her.

"I had to, the way you kept talking about it and never got it," Kyawo said.

"Thank you, lovey." She placed the gifts back in a bag, and now the last gift for her to open was June's.

    He had gotten her a self-discovery journal since she had been talking about needing something to write in, and he also brought her a medium-sized purple fuzzy blanket.

"I know purple is your favorite color and I know you're getting tired of that old blanket of yours, so I got you that," June said, shrugging his shoulders.

   Amber smiled at him and replied, "Thank you, June," as she got up to give him a hug.

"Now you can stop using my blanket," Kyawo joked, making Amber laugh. "Girl, this won't change anything. I'm still gonna be in your bed," Amber laughed.

"All jokes aside, I'm really glad you guys celebrated with me. It meant a lot coming into college. I didn't know I was going to meet such incredible and sweet people. Thank you so much," she said, wiping a small tear that fell from her eye.

   She appreciated them because she didn't have much family so for them to help her celebrate meant alot to her.

••
LIKED BY KYAWOTILLER , AND 4,567 OTHERS
happy birthday to me

othaytiller- happy birthday girlfriend 😂🫶🏽
↪️ thank you 🥰
fayetiller- happy birthday amber!
↪️ thank you mama faye

laterrion1- you lit amber
↪️ know that!

june1up- 🔥🫶🏽🫶🏽

comments limited

excuse any mistakes
simple shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 470 11
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ." Started: March 5, 2022 Finished: June 11...
3.1K 119 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
53.8K 1.6K 63
Will dreams turn into nightmares or reality??