To Her, with Love

By briflareii

As a teacher, Ydalis will go to great lengths for her students-even as far as celebrating their birthdays wit... More

TO HER, WITH LOVE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER ONE

332 35 1
By briflareii

CHAPTER ONE

October 2023

Liked by trinity_fatu, uceyjucey, almiafatu, and 47,805 others
ydalis Happiest Birthday to my favorite girl! Your strength and vibrant personality inspire me every day. I cannot wait to watch you grow and reach all your dreams! I can't believe my baby is 9 🩷🥺
View all 284 comments
trinity_fatu Happy Birthday Yessy!!!
uceyjucey Happy birthday Yenny!!!!
itsyadira Happiest of Birthdays to my niece 💘

"This is a nice house," Takecia said.

"Thanks, I brought it after I won a lawsuit against the hospital where I gave birth to Yesenia," Ydalis told her.

Every time someone sees her house, Ydalis immediately tells them how she got it because people always judge how she could get this house on a teacher's salary. She knows that Takecia wasn't judging her but she feels the need to put it out there.

"Why did you sue the hospital?" Almia asked.

"Yesenia and I almost died due to their neglect," Ydalis answered.

Yesenia turned 9 years old in Barbie style at her birthday party. All things beachy and Barbie. With the ultimate backdrop, venue, and overall Malibu vibe. Ydalis made sure everything was perfect from what people ate: Shish kabobs, mini slider, popcorn chicken, to what people drank: strawberry lemonade to desserts: Confetti cake, mini cheesecakes, cookies, and party favors: Visors, heart sunglasses, towels. Yesenia loved everything.

Ydalis invited Joshua and his family because they got even closer after Ydalis and Joshua became a couple.

"Wow," Trinity said, shocked.

"Yeah, it was so traumatic that for a long time, I didn't want to have any more kids because I was so afraid of what might happen and I had postpartum depression," Ydalis said.

Yesenia's birth was very traumatic for Ydalis because the nurses and doctors ignored Ydalis every time she was concerned about her breathing to her feeling something wasn't right with her baby.

While Ydalis had a pretty easy pregnancy, her daughter was born by emergency C-section after both their heart rates dropped dramatically during contractions.

The surgery went smoothly. Before Ydalis knew it, Yesenia was in her arms. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced in her life. But what followed just minutes after giving birth was something she never wanted to experience again.

Ydalis fell short of breath, she didn't wait for a second to alert the nurses but they told her she was being dramatic. This sparked a slew of health complications for Ydalis and Yesenia that they are lucky to have survived.

After another team of nurses and doctors saved their lives, Ydalis sued the hospital and the original team of doctors and nurses. She won her lawsuit.

The first thing she did with some of the settlement money was buy a house that hopefully one day, Yesenia would inherit and keep in the family for generations to come.

"I'm sorry you experienced that. Are you open to having more kids now?" Takecia asked Ydalis.

Ydalis nods.

"I'm open to it but I have PCOS and I struggled to get pregnant with Yesenia so I don't know if I'll ever get to have another one," Ydalis answered.

Ydalis was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome when she was sixteen years old. At the time, she didn't understand the diagnosis until she turned twenty-one and wanted to start trying for a baby with her then-boyfriend. It was a struggle and when she started doing her research on PCOS.

PCOS is a hormonal disorder that affects people with ovaries, causing a range of symptoms and potential long-term health implications. It is important to note that PCOS affects each person differently, and experiences can vary widely.

One of the primary characteristics of PCOS is the presence of cysts on the ovaries, although not all individuals with PCOS have cysts, and conversely, not all ovarian cysts indicate PCOS.

She realized how hard it is to start a family so she continued her research. She had to make changes to her lifestyle that helped me manage her PCOS symptoms. It was a journey of adopting an alkaline-based, gluten-free, and dairy-free diet and incorporating various types of workouts.

Finally, she got pregnant with Yesenia but she doesn't know if she will ever get pregnant again.

Liked by itsyadira and 57,954 others
ydalis Party girls 🌟✨
View all 216 comments

"Trin! Galina! Over here!" Ydalis exclaimed.

Tonight, Ydalis and Yadira were having a girls night out with their friends and Ydalis invited Trinity, Almia, Takecia, and Galina to join them.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, I know it's hard to get away from your Samoan men," Yadira said, laughing.

Ydalis shakes her head when she noticed the guilt look on Trinity and Galina's faces. "Girl, you spoke too soon," Ydalis said as she nudged Yadira to look at the entrance.

Joshua, Jonathan, Joe, Joseph and a couple of their cousins were walking into the lounge. Joshua sent Ydalis a wink as they walked up to their section.

"What's up, baby," Joshua said as he pulled Ydalis into his arms. "You know when you sent me a picture of your outfit for tonight, I knew I had to come out," Joshua whispered in her ear.

Ydalis slapped his chest. "You know Yadira is going to curse me out because of this," Ydalis told him.

Joshua chuckled. "Trust me by the end of the night, she'll forget about us hijacking y'all night," Joshua said.

Yadira shakes her head. "So much for girls night, I guess we can let y'all crash the fun but next time stay y'all ass home," Yadira said.

The guys laughed.

"We were staying whether you liked it or not," Jonathan said.

"Oh my Gosh," Yadira said, laughing.

"Come on, let's have fun," Ydalis said.

"To the bar!" Yadira exclaimed.

November 2023

Liked by uceyjucey and 47,058 others
ydalis Can you tell we're going to the same place? Mom and daughter have different fashion senses.
View all 382 comments
trinty_fatu So cute!!!

"Come on, pumpkin," Ydalis told her daughter, Yesenia as they walked backstage.

Ydalis and Yesenia were attending their first professional wrestling pay-per-view. The 2023 Survivor Series: WarGames at the Allstate Arena in the Chicago suburb of Rosemont, Illinois.

Five matches were contested at the event, including two WarGames matches. This is the first time also that Ydalis would get to see Joshua wrestle live. With her job as teacher, Ydalis didn't have much time off to come on the road and see what Joshua does for a living. Luckily, Survivor Series: WarGames was on the week of the Thanksgiving so she had the time off to come and support him.

The pre-show portion of the program (Titled "Survivor Series: WarGames Kickoff") streamed on Peacock and YouTube, with the panel (Kayla Braxton, Jackie Redmond, Peter Rosenberg, Booker T, Wade Barrett) located outside of the arena. During the Survivor Series: WarGames Kickoff pre-show, it was revealed that Bianca Belair's team won the Ruffles-sponsored fan vote to receive the WarGames advantage.

The first match of the night was the women's WarGames match, which saw the team of Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Shotzi, and Becky Lynch face Damage CTRL (Bayley, Iyo Sky, Asuka, and Kairi Sane, accompanied by Dakota Kai), with Belair's team having the WarGames advantage.

Lynch and Bayley started the match. Early on, Bayley tossed Lynch into the cage. Lynch applied the Dis-Arm-Her but Kai interfered, hitting Lynch with a kendo stick through the cage. Shotzi threw a trash can in the ring. Belair whipped Sky and Bayley with her braids. Sky put a trash can on her head and dove on to everyone from the top of the cage. In another high spot, Flair did a moonsault from the top of the cage onto everyone.

There were nearfalls for both teams.

Asuka missed a mist on Shotzi, allowing Belair to blast Asuka with a fire extinguisher. Flair attempted a spear on Sane, but Bayley shoved her out of the way and took the spear instead.

The faces then performed their signature moves on Bayley, with Lynch finishing her off by delivering a Manhandle Slam from the second rope through a table and pinned her to win.

In a backstage segment, Raw's Otis, Akira Tozawa, and Maxxine Dupri of Alpha Academy and WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Chelsea Green and Piper Niven were shown eating Ruffles on a couch watching the event. SmackDown's Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson) showed up and argued with Otis on whether they were potato chips or crisps.

A returning R-Truth, who had been out with an injury since November 2022, then popped up from behind the couch and settled the argument, stating they were Ruffles and then called for everyone to get along, which ended with Tozawa doing the "Ruffle Shuffle" dance.

After that, Gunther defended the Intercontinental Championship against The Miz. The Miz countered a powerbomb and did some kicks to Gunther's torso. The Miz performed a Skull-Crushing Finale for a nearfall. Gunther performed a top rope splash onto Miz's back and then performed a Boston crab with knee for the submission win.

Next, Santos Escobar faced Dragon Lee. Escobar was quick on the offense at first. Escobar stuck Lee's leg between the ring post and stepped on it, but Lee fought him off. Escobar hit a hurricanrana on Lee, ending with a Phantom Driver and pinned Lee for the win.

In the penultimate match, Rhea Ripley defended the Women's World Championship against Zoey Stark. There was a brawl between the two before the match started. After the match began, Stark hit Ripley with a dropkick. Stark, battling Ripley, was met with kicks. Ripley countered the Z-360 before delivering a headbutt and then hit a Riptide to retain the title.

The main event was the men's WarGames match, which saw the team of Cody Rhodes. Seth "Freakin" Rollins, Jey Uso, Sami Zayn, and Randy Orton face The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Finn Bálor, "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio, and JD McDonagh) and Drew McIntyre with Judgment Day's team having the WarGames advantage.

Throughout the night prior to and at the start of the main event, Orton had not shown up, causing worry for his team.

The first two to enter the cage were Rollins and Bálor. Rollins gained the upper hand before McDonagh entered to turn the tide in his team's favor. Uso entered next to even things up. McIntyre was set to enter next, but Priest stopped him before entering the match himself. Priest grabbed a metal riot baton and hit Uso and Rollins multiple times.

Zayn grabbed a table and attacked Priest before tearing a pipe from the cage and using it to attack The Judgment Day. Mysterio found himself outnumbered before the rest of The Judgment Day and McIntyre recovered. Priest and McIntyre performed simultaneous chokeslams on Rhodes, Zayn, and Rollins, before driving Rollins through the table with the Razor's Edge.

As the clock counted down for the final time for Orton to appear, Rhea Ripley made an entrance instead with Priest's Money in the Bank contract and a referee in tow.

Before the contract could be officially cashed in, however, Orton showed up at the last second, evening the odds with his team performing stereo rope-aided DDTs to The Judgment Day and McIntyre.

Just as Orton was poised to hit Priest with an RKO, he turned his attention to Uso who, along with The Bloodline, was responsible for his 18-month absence. Orton taunted Uso, telling him he had not forgotten what he had done before Uso intercepted an attacking Priest with a Superkick, followed by an RKO on Mysterio from Orton. McDonagh was chased to the top of the cage by Zayn and Rollins, and they threw McDonagh down to Orton, who caught him with an RKO. Rhodes then hit Priest with a Cross Rhodes before pinning him for the victory.

As the show was about to go off the air, CM Punk, who had been fired from All Elite Wrestling nearly three months prior, made his surprise return to WWE for the first time since the 2014 Royal Rumble (discounting his time with FS1's show WWE Backstage).

After the Men's WarGames match, the copyright logo with the Survivor Series press conference logo popped up until a static and remastered rendition of "Cult of Personality" played, signaling Punk's appearance.

He lingered around the entrance way, greeting and embracing fans and delivering his iconic "It's Clobberin' Time" catchphrase.

The surprise was considered by many as one of the loudest pops in WWE. Despite persistent rumors hinting at his return, WWE never officially addressed them. During the post-show press conference, Triple H clarified that the majority, including WWE talent, were unaware of Punk's return until his surprise appearance at the Allstate Arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
58.1K 2.4K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...
14.4K 1K 17
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
1.4K 96 4
Our Love documents the life of a polygamist family, which includes Joe, Galina, and Peradize, and their eight children.