ꜱᴛᴀʀɢɪʀʟ | 𝘊𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘊�...

By obrowne21

ℂ𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝ℂ𝕖𝕖 𝕩 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕒 More

STARGIRL
𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜
001. ᴄʜɪᴄᴋᴇɴ ꜱʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
002. ꜱʟɪᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴍꜱ
003. ʟɪᴠᴇ
004. ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
005. ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ
006. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
007. 4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ
Other fanfics
008. ʜᴀᴋᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴀᴛᴀ
009. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
010. ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
011. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
012. ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
013. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ
014. ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
015. ʜᴏᴍᴇ
016. ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ
017. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ
018. ʙᴀᴇᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
019. ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ 'ᴇxᴇꜱ'
020. ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
021. ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
100k Reads
022. ᴍᴜᴋʙᴀɴɢ
023. ᴛʏᴘᴇ ꜱʜɪᴛ
024. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1
025. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
FREE PALESTINE
026. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3
028. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 5 💔
029. ᴍᴏᴍᴍᴀ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ ꜱᴜ
030. ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
031. ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
032. ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ꜱʟᴏᴡ
033. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
035. ꜱʟɪᴘ ᴜᴘ
036. ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
037. ᴜʜ ᴏʜ
038. ᴍɪʟᴏ ᴄᴇᴀꜱᴀʀ-ꜱᴜ
COPYING

027. ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4

4.3K 190 95
By obrowne21

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"My moneys on C."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

VALENTINA WANTED TO END IT ALL IN THIS MOMENT.

The consequences of her actions finally catching up to her. It was worse that she was sober, if she was pregnant than she didn't want to hurt the baby by drinking. Nobody questioned it but a few of her close friends gave her looks for denying to drink on her birthday.

Valentina always believed that you don't to drink to have fun anyway.

A lot of the guests were spread out through different areas of the party after they sang happy birthday to Val. Most were outside where the party games were, surprisingly Oakley was outside getting drunk.

She's pissed him off so much that she's driven him to drinking. And Oakley didn't even drink. He managed to avoid DDG all night but he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his thoughts to himself.

Val decided to give him some space away from her and caught up with some of her long distance friends who she didn't get to see that often.

Kehlani occupied her attention as the two girls sat in the corner of the living room. Nobody else was in here except them so that gave them a chance to spill everything without interruptions.

"Who's ass do I have to beat?" Kehlani noticed Val's long face.

Taking a sip of her water Val looked down. "Mine."

"Val," the older woman grabbed her friends shoulders. "It's your fucking birthday, okay? It's supposed to be fun. Why you so sad, baby?"

Val tired to ignore the motherly look kehlani was throwing her but it only made her want to spill everything right in the spot. "I'm not sad, im just...I don't know. I feel weird."

"Weird?"

"I feel like all I've been doing is hurting everyone." She became self aware of how selfish it was to invite DDG to her party, even if Oakley felt uncomfortable with the idea. "What kind of girlfriend cares more about her exs happiness than her own boyfriends?"

"That's not true." Kehlani denied giving Val a crazy look. "You just want to please everyone all the time. I think your boyfriend understands that."

"No he doesnt. Why should he?" Val played with the wrapper of her water bottle. "I'm supposed to be the one to show him how good love can be and I can't even do that."

Kehlani stared at Val for a moment. Disappointed with the way she was speaking about herself. It was kind of sad to see how her confidence went down, especially on her birthday.

"I wish you could see yourself how the rest of the world does."

Val smiled sweetly at the woman in front of her with so much love. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

A knock from the door broke the twos heart to heart. It opened to reveal a person she had avoided all night. DDG holding a card in his hand. "Hey birthday girl. Can I talk to you for minute?"

Val looked to Kehlani for an answer but she just shrugged moving to stand up. Not before giving Val a kiss on the cheek and leaving the two exes by themselves.

"Leave the door open." Val wasn't worried that she would be caught doing anything. She was worried that it would look a certain way.

They were silent for a long second after he sat down. A cushion of space in between them. There was a little awkwardness between them.

"Sorry." He laughed nervously before pulling out a card. Her eyes lit up in excitement. "You ain't think I forgot did you?"

"Maybe." She teased snatching the envelope from him playfully before tearing it open. It was one for those funny cards with a twenty dollar bill inside.

"Nah I'm just playing." He reached behind the couch to grab a rectangular wrapped gift. It was on the flatter side and Val could tell that it doesn't weigh much.

She went to reach for it but he pulled back. "Now, before you open this. I want to you to know it ain't expensive or anything. In fact, it's real simple. But it's meaningful, ok? I put thought into this shit."

After making sure his words were understood he handed her the package which she wasted no time in ripping it open. "You gonna need this soon."

Like he said it was plain and simple. Inside was a rectangular picture frame which confused her.

"Your graduation." He slowly said like she was outrageous for even questioning it. "When you get your bachelors degree you can put it in there. Show everyone your achievements."

"To be honest with you, I almost forgot." She smacked her teeth in shame for forgetting such an important part of her life.

"Thank you." She smiled. There would be no hug this time, just a fist bump.

DDG wasn't blind to the fact that he wasn't welcome here. But if Val wanted him here, then he would be here. And he was just happy that he could see her genuinely smile for the first time on birthday.

"Val!" A slightly out of breath Kiara yelled barging into the room.

The two individuals on the couch sat up quickly. A worried look was on her face which made them start to worry too. "What?"

"Oakleys wildin out in the back." She tried to remain calm to sugarcoat how bad the situation was.

Val immediately dropped her gifts onto the table before speed walking to the back yard. What caught her attention was Drake trying to hold Oakley back from getting to Speed, who seemed to not be taking the drunk man serious.

"I bet you still want her too, huh?" Oakleys voice didn't really sound like his own.

"Hey! Thanks for coming but partys over!" Val clapped her hands and ushered everyone away from the scene. It was already embarrassing as it is.

The only ones left were DDG who was in tow with Valentina, Drake, Oakley, Kiara, and Speed.

"Look who it is? The birthday girl!" Oakley sarcastically cheered moving toward Val. Drake kept close just in case he tried to pull anything.

Oakleys eyes shifted to the man behind her and a laugh escaped him. "I was right all fucking along."

"Let's just get you home, okay? You're drunk." Val moved to touch him but he stepped back like her touch disgusted him.

"You remember when you were drunk? Who took care of you?" Oakley seethed. He pointed to DDG. "It wasn't his ass, it wasn't your little annoying friend, it sure as hell wasn't Ishowmeat."

Everyone cringed at the insults he shamelessly let out. Speed cringed from the memory of what happened.

"It was me. Nobody else." Oakley tapped his chest frustratingly. "So what I'm trying to figure out is why you want your ex to be in your life so badly."

"It ain't even like that man-" DDG tried to defend her.

"Shut the fuck up, DVD." Now his attention was on Val's ex. He got all up in his face. "Matter of fact, I don't know why you're still here."

"Get up out my face man."

"Get up out my relationship. Stop trying to get in between me and Val." Oakley threatened.

DDG laughed right in his face. "You made her cry on her birthday bro. The only person getting in between you and V, is you."

Speeds mouth dropped. "Damn, that's fucked up."

"Can you all leave please?" Val found to annoying that they were all finding amusement in this.

Kiara nodded going to wait in her rental car out front. No way was he leaving Val here by herself but she would give them some space.

Speed shrugged his shoulders giving the two arguing men a look before laughing on his way out. "My moneys on C."

Drake looked to DDG then to Val then Central Cee. "I'm sure there's some solution to this."

The three gave him dead looks for his stupid statement which he held up his hands in surrender before leaving  "I got the message."

"You too." Val gave DDG a look.

"Bros on a rampage, I'm not leaving you here with him."

"What? You think I'm gonna hit her?" Oakley pushed DDG for even thinking about that.

"I'm fine." She pulled Oakley back away from DDG. "We need to talk alone."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING ☕️👀(Cench would win)
• I just love it when people lash out like let out it out baby
• YALL IM SO SORRY FOR DRAGGING IT OUT PLS FORGIVE ME🙇‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 246 8
Central Cee imagines for black girls🤍 Contains smut...
21.3K 104 16
All the nsfw story's will be marked with a 💕 And all the fluff will be marked with a ✨ I just post whenever I feel like it And it's sometimes har...
77.4K 1.4K 34
𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
228K 3.6K 29
COMPLETE | SEQUAL AVAILABLE [ ↬ central cee x fem oc. ↫ ] "you've got issues sweetheart, gotta fix em' before you try to fix mine" 𝘰𝘳 in which Oakl...