The Billionaire's Submissive

By DelindaSinclair

"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole t... More

A broken heart
Red satin
Fingering her
The sudden knock
Causing a scene at his club
The Tracker
Wet dream
The call that stopped him
Locked away from paradise
Outsmarting her monstrous husband
A burning obsession
A long interesting night
Naughty Eve
Heavenly bliss
Sweet release
Tom finds the golden card
In trouble?
Sad news
In deep trouble
Catching her offguard
Back home
A favour
Nostalgia
Marriage Favour
Destroying her only link to him
The mystery call
Rising doubts
Losing control

The questionable scar

17.3K 142 16
By DelindaSinclair

Eve's POV

Golden rolled off me, falling beside me and wrapped his arm around me tight. We were both panting, sweating profusely.

My hair was matted to my forehead, and face. The curls were drenched, evidence of just how intense the sex was. I had never felt anything like it.

The feeling was indescribable.

I sighed, closing my eyes as I felt his hands tighten around me further. With Golden, I didn't have to worry about anything. I didn't have to care about the things around us, the world, my life, or Tom himself.

All that mattered at the moment was him.

Thick long fingers swiped my hair out of my face, running through my scalp gently. A soft sound of satisfaction slipped from my lips and I buried myself deeper into him.

"That was...amazing," I hummed.

His chest rumbled behind my back and he turned me around so that I could face him now. He looked satisfied. His gray eyes moved over my face lazily, scrutinizing them for something. It seemed he found what he wanted because he smiled. It was tiny and was simply a lift of the corner of his lips, but I'd take it as a smile any day.

It seemed Golden rarely showed his expressions. I wasn't sure I had ever seen him laugh. The highest expression of happiness or amusement that he had done was chuckle.

And it was a very sexy sound.

It rumbled low through his chest and then moved up to his throat to give that deep, silvery sound that made the hair on my skin rise in anticipation. I loved it.

Scratch that, I doubted there was something about tonight that I hadn't enjoyed. He had been perfect all through. His carresses, his touch, his kisses, fuck, they had all felt so damned good.

And then there was the wild insane sex.

When his cock was buried deep inside me, it had been so damned satisfying to watch the look on his face. The way his handsome, gorgeous face contorted with pain, as if the very thought of being inside me made him stand on the edge of losing control.

That made me feel oddly powerful.

"It was," He replied, palming my hips. His eyes tore away from my face and moved down the rest of my body. They fell on my breasts and he sighed in satisfaction. "I cannot get over how beautiful these are."

My face burned and I tried to squash the hopeful thought that he stirred within me. Like I mattered. Like all of this mattered.

It was just one night. Just tonight. After tonight, everything would all fade away and he, Golden, would forget all about me. And I would be forced to live with only memories of us.

"You look sad Eve," He murmured and I blinked rapidly, trying to rein in the tears that threatened to spill from me.

"I'm fine," I choked.

He stared at me pensively, then placed a hand on cheek. "You're sure? You do not look fine. Was I too hard on you?"

That was what he thought was wrong with me? The last thing he was, was hard on me. Hard? I almost laughed in derision. At least he hadn't slapped me square in the face or humiliated me. All he had done was give me pleasure.

"You were perfect," I told him with a smile, and reached for his hair.

He let out a satisfied sigh and chuckle. "I feared I must have trespassed. I probably should have prepared your mind ahead for this."

"You had, I figured after the first night we met," I mumbled. "And though I was still quite surprised but it was pleasant still,"

"Pleasant?" Golden chuckled. "Pleasant was not what I was aiming for."

"Oh?"

"Yes," He replied, whispering further as he leaned down to capture one of my nipples in his teeth. He rolled the rosy peak with his sexy, hot, tongue, teasing it making me cream myself.

Fuck I was a damned mess every single fucking time he touched me. I couldn't help it. He was too good. Too damned talented with his body. His tongue took me to heights of pleasure I hadn't ever thought I would reach.

And his hands? Good lord, his hands. I could swear that I had almost lost my damned mind.

"I was expecting," He continued, pulling away to look up at me, "Maddening. Delirious, heart racing.... Not pleasant."

"Ooh big words," I teased but my voice came out breathless because he moved to the second nipple and toyed with it. "It was definitely maddening,"

"Hmm was it?" He hummed.

"God, yes it was! It was... You were amazing. I passed out for a solid hour after the first time... That's how fucking amazing you are,"

He chuckled, sliding his hands down my stomach, brushing lightly through the thatch of curls that lay atop my pussy. "Go on,"

"I... I have never felt this way before after sex," I whispered.

"What way, Eve?"

The way he called my name was so damned hot. It rolled off  his tongue in such a powerful way. As if he made demands for me to talk. Demands that I wanted to satisfy.

"So... Alive. Yeah Alive describes. I always knew sex could be adventurous but I never knew I could feel the thrill,"

Golden inclined his head to the side, looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face.

Oh he wouldn't understand.

I was barely eighteen when Tom proposed. Fresh out of high school, We had dated for the last two years in highschool and he had been so fucking sweet, it was hard not to say yes. How could I? The boy who I thought I wanted to spend forever with was perfect for me.

He was captain of the soft ball team, perfectly built with just the right amount of muscles and handsome as hell. I wasn't much to look at in highschool. At least that was what people told me. And I wasn't fucking blind, I could see it for myself.

I was a damned fatty. I would always recall my face in our wedding photos, chubby as hell while.i smiled so wide. It was a little wonder my cheeks didn't have a wide smile. But I was happy. I was quite happy with it all. The marriage, the promises Tom.had made, the supposed love that we shared.

Sometimes I tried to wonder if what I had truly felt for Tom was love. I was too young to know shit. A man wanted me despite how ridiculously huge I was. That was a major plus for me. That was all I needed.

I guessed I was grateful that he wanted to make me his wife. Especially so soon after highschool. I hadn't expected it. Half our class had predicted that after highschool, our relationship would break into shards and whatever hope I had that a man wanted me for who I really was, was going to break.

But then Tom proposed and it looked like there was hope.

False fucking hope.

I was wrong.

I was wrong to have hoped that a man wanted me for who I truly was.  Tom made it clear that if he was going to climb to the top of the business, then I had to look the part. I had to stay fit and healthy and I wasn't against that. I was quite happy to be doing anything to support him.

I signed up for gym classes and reduced junk foods. But who the hell was I kidding? The worst was sure but yet to come.

Tom's obsession with being perfect grew. He suspected me of having an affair with the gym class instructor who was happily married with kids and hauled my ass back home. That was the first time he laid hands on me. I remember crying before the mirror, dabbing at my swollen, bruised cheek with a warm towel.

That was the start of my woes. And like the domino effect, many more came after that. I really started to believe his words. Every party we went to, he would direct my attention to the wives of the investors he hoped to win over.  They had the perfect bodies. Slim, slender with a great deal of fake boobs and ass. Tom would grab my belly and glare at it in disgust, hissing in my ears that if I wanted him.yo.be successful, then I ought to do my best to.look perfect.

And so I worked hard.

Hard like a damned fool. I expanded my body, my life, my very self to help my husband get to the top of the business world. And what did I get in return?

Pain. So much fucking pain. It started slowly. A slap, a hit, a nudge in the back. And for everyone came numerous apologies and a promise to never repeat itself. Oh but it did. It became terrible. Each beating worse than the last. I learned to know my place, to avoid upsetting him. It was why I could never confront him about his mistresses directly, even though I knew the truth.

I was afraid of what he would do to me.

"What is this?!" Golden's angry voice reached my ears, waking me out of my reverie.

I glanced down to see him stare at a spot beneath my ribs, just above my stomach. My eyes widened as I took in the fading purples bruise that slowly revealed itself.

Shit!

The damned concealer had worn off. I must have sweat it off. Golden's hands pried off the rest of the concealer, gritting his teeth at the sight of the bruise.

"Who did this?!" He hissed.

"Oh that?" I laughed nervously, "It's nothing, I had a minor accident, that's all." His gray eyes narrowed, telling me he didn't believe me. I didn't care. I did tell him. As long as he asked me no questions, I would tell him no lies.

"You are a woman of many mysteries, Eve," He murmured, slid back up and pulled me closer in his arms.

I chuckled, yawning as sleep called for me. Tom was far away. He couldn't hurt me, for now at least. In Golden's arms, I was safe.

"Sleep Eve," He murmured, stroking my hair.

"Tell me something about you," I mumbled, afraid that when I woke up tomorrow, he would be gone.

"You are Eve," He said darkly, "I am Adam."

** ** **
I can't be the only one who detests Tom, yeah? It's quite cold here this morning!🥶. Thank you my loves🥰. Please don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.7K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
1.6M 31K 20
š—•š—¶š—¹š—¹š—¶š—¼š—»š—®š—¶š—暝—² š—®š—»š—± š—µš—¶š˜€ š˜„š—¶š—³š—² =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
277K 7.7K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
12.3K 396 55
ā™” BODYGUARD AND PRINCESS ROMANCE ā™” I dropped my arms to my side, as he placed the one back onto the side of my head, while the other gripped at my w...