My Stalkers

By ElrikaWarc

This pair of stalkers forces Layla to divorce her husband so they can be with her! Disclaimer: I do not own t... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13

8

11.9K 174 31
By ElrikaWarc

Layla looked down as she processed the information. "I just don't see how... I guess I just don't understand why. Why do you guys like me? I mean, I'm twenty-five, I have two kids, I'm at a dead-end job and I'm honestly not all that interesting. Sure, I'm weird and all, but there's nothing else about me that's likable. Especially my appearance. I mean it's-"

"Stop talking." Aronin blurted with a frown, his brows pulling together. He almost seemed... angry.

Luka hugged her tighter. "You don't even know how perfect you are, do you?"

Aronin leaned forward the smallest bit, his eyes sparking with passion and obsession. "I hate so much when you put yourself down. You must be blinded not to see how truly perfect you are. You're a goddess, Layla. You shine so bright, it's nearly blinding. Everything about you. I could go on for hours about everything about you. From your appearance, to your personality, to your heart and your soul. There isn't a single part of you that's worthy of criticism. Everything you say, everything you do, everything you are is a blessing on this Earth."

Layla's mouth fell open. She had never known he was even able to talk that much, especially about her. But then again, he had been stalking her for ten years by that point, so it sort of made sense

Aronin's cheeks tinted pink and he leaned back and turned his face away.

"He's always been better with words than I am. But I completely agree with what he said. You're so captivating, Layla." Luka kissed her neck.

Just then, her phone rang.

Layla frowned and had to pry herself from Luka's arms to grab her phone. "Ah, shit." She said when she saw who was calling.

Luka took the phone from her hands and answered it, putting it on speaker. Layla gasped, thinking he was gonna say something, but he just winked at her and stayed silent.

"Layla, are you okay?" Nick's voice called out from the phone.

She glared daggers at Luka but took the phone from his hand and cleared her throat. "Ah, yeah, I'm fine. I just almost dropped something right as I answered so... but anyway, whats up?" She pressed the heel of her hand to her forehead. Luka rubbed her back soothingly.

"Right... well, uh, turns out I'm heading home early."

Layla flinched. Her head was down so she couldn't see the guys' expressions. "Oh really?"

"Yup. Some bastard filed a complaint against me for something stupid, so you know how rigorous the job is, so I'm home for a few days while they do an investigation. Maybe even a week or two."

She straightened her back and stared at her phone for a moment. "That's the longest you've been home in a long time." She said. She honestly wasn't looking forward to it.

She saw how deeply Aronin was frowning. Her back was facing Luka but she was glad she couldn't see his expression.

Luka's hands gripped her tightly and he pulled her back and his lips sealed over her neck and he sucked.

Layla placed her hand over her mouth to stop her reaction. She nearly moaned out loud. Luka licked the spot he just sucked on, then moved to a different spot and sucked her skin again, then gently bit it.

Layla elbowed him hard. He needed to stop.

"So, uh, when will you be home?" She asked.

"Probably in the next two hours or so." Nick replied. "This just fucking sucks. And you're making shit money from your job, so that's basically useless. Fuck, I'm so damn pissed." He ranted.

Luka moved her hair to the other side of her neck and sealed his lips on another spot. She squirmed and tried to free herself, but he clung onto her tightly.

"You're going to have to pick up a part time job while I'm home I guess." Nick grumbled.

Layla frowned. "Wait, I have to? Why don't you while you're out of work?"

"Well, babe, we just don't know when they'll call me back to work. Plus, you have lots more free time than I do, so it balances out."

"How do I have more free time?" She asked.

Luka roughly yanked the collar of her shirt down and latched onto a new spot, sucking hard on her skin. She could feel his frustration through his movements.

"You just do. It'll be better this way." Nick replied. "Look, don't argue. Just get a night job or a weekend job and I'll take care of the kids."

Aronin's jaw clenched and he looked like he was ready to smash her phone to pieces.

Luka tugged off her shirt and quickly removed her bra, then he laid her down and continued his work across her chest. Aronin blushed, but didn't look away, nor did he move closer. Layla put her hand on Luka's head and tried to shove him away, but he wouldn't budge.

"Yeah, I don't think a part time job will work for me. I'm already hardly spending time with the kids as it is. Besides, won't you want to play your game when you're here?"

He huffed. "I can play my game and watch the kids at the same time." No he can't. "But regardless, you aren't really in a position to say no to that. Just get a part time job nearby, it'll be fine. Besides, I'm the one who hardly sees the kids. Don't I matter too?"

Layla winced as Luka bit down harder. Aronin leaned over and smacked Luka on the back of his head for hurting her.

"Yes, obviously you matter too, but why do we need to take away the only time I have with the kids?"

"Fine, if you want to lose our apartment, then so be it. You're too lazy to work, then fine. Just start packing boxes now."

Luka gritted his teeth, then nearly ripped off her work skirt, then tore off her stockings before latching his mouth onto the flesh of her inner thigh. He bit and sucked desperately in several different places and swatted her hands away when she tried to push him off.

"Nick, don't be like that. Look, we can discuss this when you get back, okay?" She tried to reason.

She glanced at Aronin and he was looking away with his hand over his mouth. His eyes flickered with barely concealed rage.

"Fine. Whatever. Bye." Amd he hung up.

Luka sprang up from the bed. "Fucking bastard!" He snapped.

"Luka, be quiet! My kids are sleeping down the hall." Layla snapped at him.

His lips pressed together tightly and his hands balled into fists. "I fucking hate him. He treats you like shit. I'm not taking it anymore."

Luka came back to Layla and set his arms on either side of her head, his feverent eyes locked on hers. "Leave him. Immediately. We will take care of you and your kids. We can handle the fees for a good lawyer for you, too."

Layla opened her mouth to say something, then shut it again.

Luka reached down and tugged off the last piece of her clothes, her panties. He dove down and latched his mouth onto her pussy, parting her lips and lapping at her folds.

Layla gasped. "Is now really the fucking time for this?" She squirmed, then moaned as he closed his lips around her clit and sucked.

"Please don't fight me, Layla. I need this. I'll be gentle." He pushed his two fingers into her then paused. "Relatively gentle." He flashed her a grin, then dove back down.

Aronin sat, unmoving. Frozen like a statue, save for the bulge in his pants that grew and bobbed on occasion. His eyes were locked on the scene before him.

"Aronin, strip." Luka commanded as he took off his own clothes. Aronin hesitated, but complied, never once taking his eyes off of Layla. They both were quickly bare before her, their cocks standing at attention for their master.

Luka gestured between Layla's legs. "Go down on her."

Aronin's eyes widened, but he shook his head.

"Come on, don't chicken out. She tastes delicious, I promise."

"That's not what I'm concerned about. I'm sure she tastes like the nectar of the gods. But-"

"But nothing. She needs you right now and we're running low on time. No time for you to be acting all shy." He grabbed Aronin's shoulder and thrust him down so his face was pressed against Layla's pussy.

She squirmed awkwardly and made a move as if to go away, but suddenly, Aronin's arms shot out and he grabbed Layla's hips with a tight grip as, at the same time, his tongue lashed out, licking her pink flesh.

A loud groan escaped from Aronin, before he snapped. His tongue shoved inside her pussy and he fucked into her channel, trying desperately to retrieve more of her nectar.

His hands gripped her tightly and he slurped like a man possessed. He was grunting and moaning as he devoured her pussy. His tongue slid up to her clit where it furiously attacked the throbbing flesh.

Layla had never seen anything like it before. It was like he lost his humanity, and turned into a beast with the sole purpose of eating her pussy.

"More," Aronin grunted and pushed his fingers inside of her, curling them up and finding her g-spot, then simultaneously sucking on her clit.

"Fuck, I knew he would snap when I did that, but I didn't think it would be this bad." Luka muttered and ran his fingers through his hair. He dipped down and kissed her sweet lips, then moved down to add more hickeys or to darken pre-existing ones, before shifting his focus to her perfect breasts.

Under their attention, the waves of an orgasm slapped into Layla unexpectedly. She hoped Aronin would calm down after she came, but if anything, it made him even more ravenous.

"Enough, Aronin. Put your dick inside her now." Luka told him.

Aronin frowned, but licked her a few more times, before sliding up and pressing the tip of his cock against her entrance.

"Aronin is still a virgin. He's saved himself for you, Layla." Luka told her. "He won't last long, but hopefully he can go at least twice. I'll take over from there."

Layla wrapped her arms around his neck, still a bit breathless from the innumerable orgasms he had forced upon her, and pulled him down to connect their lips.

Aronin moaned against her lips, then slowly pressed into her. His hips buckled and he suddenly thrust deeper and he grunted as he came almost immediately.

"I'm sorry, sorry..." He whispered in her ear.

Layla kissed his cheek. "It's okay, it was your first time. No guy really lasts long on their first time."

Aonin bowed his head and nuzzled into her neck. "I love you, Layla. You're too perfect, I can hardly stand it."

Her legs wound around his waist and as he got harder again, she grabbed him and flipped him onto his back and sank down on his cock while on top.

"Oh, fuuuuccck..." Aronin groaned out.

She rode him, savoring the feeling of his thick and long cock inside her.

He came again soon, then Luka lifed her off of Aronin and thrust inside of her while she still straddled Aronin.

Layla kissed him as Luka pounded into her.

"Fuck, baby. I fucking love this pussy so much. You belong to us and only us, do you understand?"

When Layla didn't reply, a slap came down on her ass and she jerked.

"I said do you understand, Layla?"

"Y-yes. I'm all yours!" She gasped out.

"Good. You remember that."

Aronin grew hard again and angled his cock so her clit would rub on his length while she was being pounded by Luka.

Her vision swam as she was quickly drowning in pleasure.

Luka and Aronin spent the next hour painting her insides and outsides with their cum. They helped her to shower and laid her in bed, each kissing her once before leaving.

Layla was so tired from satisfying them both, that she passed out nearly immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 8.1K 42
Layla French is nearing 30 and in a marriage that lost its spark years ago. Ignored by her husband, loathed by his mother, and pitied by his friends...
2K 98 26
~THIS IS FAN FICTION. NOTHING IN HERE IS REAL NOTHING~ ~WarningπŸ›‘: Bad Language, πŸ”ž Sexual Smut, Violence, Poly Relationships~ ~All artwork copyright...
407K 9.5K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...