Remember Them Y/n Felix C. Pa...

By Foxspiritdragon

This book will be about Y/n Felix C. adventures from the past and some encounters of his own! So before you r... More

Before You Read
Perseus and My Terrible Wish (Part 1)
Perseus and My Terrible Wish (Part 2)

The Fastest in The Galaxy Phos and Lux

67 6 3
By Foxspiritdragon

[Not my art above but very accurate.]

Today is my birthday. It supposed to be the best day for anyone. Yet here I am crying my eyes out holding onto my left arm. Your probably wondering what the heck happened up to this point or who those names belong to in the title of this new page of my journal. Let's begin from the very beginning when I first met them.

Way back when, and I know it's hard to believe with their rivalry and all. But, Zeus and Poseidon were enjoying each others company one night, so much that they came up with an odd idea. Remember Poseidon is the god of the sea, earth shaker, storm—you get the idea right he's almighty. 

The one that is important right now is creator of horses. Well, Zeus decided to strike the sea foam with his powerful master bolt, you know that thing we went to retrieve last summer. Right as Poseidon started making such creatures. 

Why you might ask? I don't really know, I was at this time running around searching for Heracles after he ditched me to do his 10th labor. (He pushed me off the boat after fighting the amazons. Well, before he did he told me he was 'disappointed that I didn't kill any of them'. He knew full well I'd survive the harsh ocean. More on this later) 

Anyways in the attempt to make a new type of horse. Two horses,(twins by mistake mind you it was suppose to be one.)were born. Well, these twin horses most would would call unicorns, but they are far different as they had zappy and speedy twist. 

They were as blue as the ocean, their hooves up to their knees like jagged yellow high heeled bolts of lightening bursting with life. They had purple manes and fluffy as a cloud, but when angered or just traveling at their high speeds. Their manes and tail stand on end turning blue as their bodies become pure lightening. To tell them apart was generally easy, they each had a bolt across one of their eyes. 

First off the the horse with the bolt on the left eye was named Phos his eyes were a bright blue almost as sky blue like my own. On the other hand we have Lux her bolt was on the right with yellow shining orbs. Their horns protruding from their forehead wasn't your typical horns, they were crystals that helped channel their painful lightening strikes.

I should know, because while Heracles was probably scooping more poop. I was tasked to bring them back to the gods. . .

(I say more poop because he had to herd a bunch of cattle for the 10th labor. Which he lost and had to track them again. More of this later)

***

They had dragged me almost all around the world with each attempt to hold them down. The gods didn't warn me of how strong these horses were or how fast they can drag you. At this point I had my wings, Phos and Lux slammed across concreate towers, and dragged me across filled streets. I still feel bad scaring the people and destroying some businesses. 

It wasn't until Heracles popped up again, with ease he took down the horses, not only that. He called to his father and asked to use the horses for chariot races, which of course Zeus said was fine. (Favoritism at it's finest)

He forcibly clasped reins on their faces yanking them with him inside a indoor stable. I tried to stop him from being so rough with them, but he simply backhanded me. Even if it wasn't his full strength I was sent crashing against the colosseum walls. He had the strength to split a mountain in two I mean there's a place now called Heracles pillars.

The People who watched Heracles were in awe, seeing the majestic horses of the gods. 

One week filled with races and he was still being rough with them. But, each night behind his back I would find anything to feed them, but nothing I would bring them peeked their interests. 

He would hurt them, no beat them if they didn't listen.

Each day they would lose their majestic glow to the point they looked dull. 

I grew tired of their treatment.

On the night of the final race I went to their enclosure. Their bindings were regular mortal chains, they didn't have the strength to run away from the guy who's know to be the greatest hero.

The moment I opened the indoor stable door, they trembled. Whatever he did to them that day made them fear even me. I broke the chains, but as I tried to lead them out. The poor things didn't budge.

"Please don't be scared it's just me" I said reaching out to Lux. But I stopped half way as she flinched. Phos tried to stand to protect his sister, but he was so weak he fell back down. 

I didn't know what to do I was lost in this situation.

"What do I do" I asked myself

"Find another way" said a voice no doubt it was my mother guiding me

These creatures were mighty in their own right. I dropped to my knees and held out a hand for Lux's permission. I waited for her, I gave her enough space as to not corner her in her delicate state. Phos had little buzzing coming from his body, yet nothing came to life. 

He stopped the moment Lux placed her muzzle on my hand. My eyes widen I get it, they needed some real comfort. I rubbed her muzzle, combed her mane from her eyes. Their once shining orbs looked as if their soul was broken. 

"Please we have to get out here and away from that jerk" 

I helped them to stand once more, I lead them to the outside world. I've never seen them so happy. Their hooves were glowing taking in the minerals from the ground they stepped on. They began to glow again and I was smiling ear to ear. Phos bit down on my chiton lifting me on top of Lux.

Before I could comprehend what was going on they had tapped their hooves on the ground twice. Before their bodies turned to glowing blue energy taking the air.

I felt what people of today call G-force on my face

We were no longer at the city, instead we stood at the entrance of a volcano? My hair was mess, my wings had lost a few feathers and my chiton was barely hanging on to my chest. I dropped to the ground hugging the floor. 

"Solid ground" I said shakily "I can't feel anything, my bodies completely numb" 

Lux rubbed her nozzle on my face before they both walked inside the cave. 

Maybe an hour or so they came back out crunching on some very hard rocks. To say I wasn't curious would be a lie. Lucky for me a piece of whatever they were chewing fell by my feet. I picked it up seeing it was very very shiny and see through.

They were crunching on some diamonds. As crazy as that may sound or probably not that crazy this must the least craziest thing in our world. So far from what I can tell they gained a bit of strength back once they stepped on some dirt. Which has some smaller ounces of minerals they can absorb from. 

The must have traveled very deep into this cave because they were both covered head to hoof in soot. I brushed them as best as I could much to Lux's pleasure. She was a tad bit smaller than her brother and very needy. 

Once the sun was raising again I lead them to Olympus. When we landed we walked a while until coming across my mother and Athena were talking. I bowed to them giving them my respect before walking towards the main throne room. 

There he was like always Zeus sitting on his throne, but it was odd Poseidon wasn't around this time. 

"I brought both Phos—"

"Why are they here and not with my son"

I dopped to a knee acknowledging his thundering voice.

"Please lord Zeus, don't send them back with Heracles. I beg you, he hurts them treating them like cattle for slaughter" I said. "They have souls so pure unlike him—

"What did you say" his voice boomed again

"Sorry my lord" I looked at the ground "Please sir just don't give them to him."

"They are just animals" 

"Your brother wouldn't say so" said a new voice. 

A supremely beautiful tall woman with silver hair braided over one shoulder walked up from behind me. Followed by my mother and Athena. She wore a dress that was shimmering with the colors of a peacock. 

"If what this boy says is true, your brother lord Poseidon will very angry" she said with such a soothing voice. "And your rivalry will only increase and only bring disaster for the mortals."

Zeus grumbled in his throne, while he did so Hera shrunk down to my level of course she was still taller than me. He cupped my face seeing the large bruise on my left cheek. The same place where Heracles struck me. Which still hadn't completely healed. 

"If you start this quarrel now Zeus than your. . . Son  won't finish his labors." she said with venom in her voice in the son part. 

If you didn't know Hera hates Heracles, because he was the very thing that reminds her of Zeus's constant infidelity. 

"Fine I will personally keep them safe" he said getting up from his throne taking the horses with him.

I waved goodbye to them as they left my sight. 

"I'm going to borrow your son for only a minute Nike" I heard from behind me.

Hera had lead me to the entrance of Olympus where we looked down to the mortals. She had this fire in her eyes the entire time.

"Have you eaten?" she asked

"No I haven't I can't really chew my food. Heracles had broken my jaw" I said. "But I drank water and I wasn't really concerned about food, I was worried about Phos and Lux and what he would do to them." 

Again with these sudden things. I found myself sitting at a table with Hera on the opposite side of me. She had paid me such attention that when food appeared she had served me soup, an easy to consume food for a person who is still healing from the jaw. Then she filled a pitcher with something I didn't really know what it was at time. I of course thanked and began to eat my food it was delicious like no other soup. When I reached for my goblet she place her hand on mine.

"Drink this in small sips" she said sweetly

I nodded and took small sips of the cold drink. At first it didn't have any flavor which confused me until I thought of my favorite drink a tea made by the locals by the colosseum. It was sweet and refreshing. 

Well it was until the bruise on my cheek started to steam faster than usual. In a few minutes my cheek was no longer bruised and I could move my mouth like before. 

"Thank you Lady Hera" I said

"It's no problem at all, just keep this in mind I may need a favor in the future." she said with such a sweet smile, but it didn't much the fire in her eyes.

"Anything"

"Good, now you should go you don't want to lose him again do you?" 

With that I stood and jumped off the rail that overlooked the mortals, as I fell I spread my wings and took flight back to the colosseum. 

Sure the guy was mad at me for taking the horses back. but I gave him a sweet lie a taste of his own medicine. The gods took them back, but he doesn't need to know the real truth

He won the race and we went back to finish off the remaining labors. 

Where the worst things he did come out. Where he tricked a girl into falling in love with him and using her. Where he took her hairpin that could change into a sword, that is in the current possession of the hero Percy Jackson. 

And the moment where he and I stood face to face on rainy night. A city on fire around us where he stood having gone completely mad. Where he was drenched in blood holding on to his lifeless wife and unborn child. 

"Heracles what did you do? Was in not enough to break that poor girls heart? You went and killed them?! WHY?!" 

"I don't know what happened, I—" he spoke shakily 

Someone had reached out to me as I heard words in my head. My gaze hardened crossing my arms rising my gold straight edge dagger in front of me.

That night I became Heracles . . . .13th labor 

(A/n: Sneak peek of Y/n travels with Heracles, but sadly that's all for now)

***

Modern day Y/n was happy to wake up to new day. Why? Well, because today is his birthday according to the happy birthday balloon he found on his table in his tent. It was such a good day he thought maybe he should treat himself to something to eat.

But Before that he did his daily routine: A quick shower at a public beach shower with undies on of course. Brush his teeth and hair because it's almost always a mess. A quick breakfast of the remaining fruit he has bought. He ate a banana and some figs.

The figs reminding him of a past friend that enjoyed them. 

After that a quick training session of him bettering himself with his spear, dagger, and bow.

The sun was high over the forest he trained in he took this as time for lunch, which was the time he was waiting for. He didn't pack up anything just left it all their since he would came back. This was just quick trip to the place he appeared in. New Jersey, he wanted to try this one place that supposedly served the best deep dish pizza. It's been months since the now 14 year old demigod has wanted to try it out. 

He landed in an empty alleyway where he spooked a cat 

"oops sorry" I said. "Looks like the place isn't full, finally I get try this pizza."

I waited in line for my turn to order and the man behind the counter took my order. 

A single slice of the deep dish pizza with a water 

"Careful kid it's just come out the oven" he said with a pretty strong accent

"Thank I will" I said to the man before walking to an open area The park.

I pocketed my water bottle and readied my first bite. I won't lie my mouth was watering from the amazing aroma. 

I opened my mouth wide almost wide enough to capture flies and just as I bit down.

The pizza splatted on the ground 

Air whistled in my ears, my hair rattled in the wind, and I was being held by the back of shirt. It wasn't long before I knew I was sliding on the ground then crashing against a wall. 

When I opened my eyes, I was in shock it was pretty dark but the lights around were bright.

"This isn't New Jersey anymore" 

In front of me was a bunch of water scratch that, all around me was water. In the distance I could make out a Large Red Bridge with a sign saying Golden Gate Bridge.  

"It's not even golden" I said 

Behind I heard hooves clopping against the ground, When I turned around I wasn't expecting to see this purple horse. The moment I did my head broke apart as a memory flooded my mind. 

I reached for my camp beads feeling for the one with the horses.

"Phos. . . ."

He neighed in response

The horse was much older and it looked tired. It grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me inside some hideout? It smelled horrible inside like dead rotting meat. The place was covered in wooden weapons twice my size, that gave me the creeps. 

My heart sank as in the corner of the room were shining chains wrapped around the much smaller look-a-like. I ran to her side, but she was frighten by my sudden action. I dropped down to a knee and slowly reached out to her giving her all the space needed. So I wouldn't make her feel cornered it was almost nostalgic. 

She placed her muzzle in my hand, smiling I got closer and rubbed her mane from her face. This sorry state she was in reminded me of the jerk. 

"Hey Lux, how you doing girl?" I asked "Sorry I know you could be better"

I felt the collar around her neck it was very shiny. I tried to pull it apart, but it proved useless. 

She let out a sad neigh which broke my heart

"Hey girl it's okay, I'll make sure to break you out"

Question is how are you trapped wasn't Zeus supposed to get them to Poseidon? What happened after I left Olympus that day? So many questions were racing in my mind.

"Is this why you attacked me that day Phos?" I asked the horse who had laid down beside his sister comforting her. "You weren't trying to attack me, but grab me, I'm sorry friend, I was so confused that day. Please forgive me I'm still trying to recover my memories of the past."

I petted his muzzle 

"I have an idea, but it might be a little scary Lux" I said

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. I nodded and held out my right arm

The golden dagger 'Parádeisos' appeared in my hand. I placed it around her neck making her as sad as sounds pee. 

"I know girl just give 10 minutes and I'll have you out" 

I tried to cut it with one strike, but nothing happened. So I took a different approach.

"Sorry Lux change of plan give me 20 minutes"

I began to use my dagger like nail file, 5 minutes in barely made a dent and my arm grew tired. Damn being this young and weak, how I wish I had my strength from when I spent years traveling with Odysseus. Actually thinking back I would not want to go through that hell again. 

There was a point when I traveled with the king of Ithaca that was blank for me and the last thing I remembered was facing off against. . .Scylla (More about that in the travels with Odysseus)

Something about that event gives me the chills and I really hope I never encounter her again. 

As I was trying my best to break the collar, my dagger began to vibrate uncontrollably. Which meant danger was near me and it wasn't far.

"I smell a demigod!" said one voice

"It's my turn to have it" another said

"YOU BOTH CAN HAVE HIM OVER MY DEAD BODY" Yelled a 3rd

I pulled away making my dagger change back into bracelet, the three new voices ran into the room. They were very tall, but nothing compared to the cyclops that chased me around for months back before arriving to camp. The 3 were adorned in bronze swords, shields, reed pipes, camp half blood orange shirts, and purple shirts with golden words and a wreath on it. 

Which was confusing to me at the moment. Yet, there was another smell to them blood. A very recent smell of pungent iron was bathed around the three. 

"Demigod demigod demigod" the smallest of the three yelled

"SHUT UP" said the biggest.

"What are doing to our find" said the last one

"You did this?" I asked pointing at Lux and her bindings.

"No, we found them like this inside this temple" said the leader

"Hey, mom you were right the other did come back" the smallest said 

"That one bit me as I tried to eat him" said the 3rd "I was so angry I kicked it ripping it from it's bindings"

"Using its twin I planned to wait for it's return" said the mother of their 2 "I seen you from time to time horse I know you were watching her from a far."

Phos had stood up beside me head low like a bull ready to attack. 

"You brought us a demigod good we can eat him to" said the youngest

"I know what are it took me a few minutes to figure it out. You're all Laistrygonian Giants, or Canadians right?"

"Smart demigod smart demigod smart demigod" smallest said

"SHUT UP" the mother said 

"Sorry" 

"If only that ship with the blonde demigod didn't go he could have been tasty" the 3rd said looking lost "What did he offer you mother? You never said"

"THAT ISN'T IMPORTANT"

My spear manifested in my hand 

"A blonde demigod? Did he have a scar across his eye?" I asked tightening my grip on my spear.

"Yes, what's it to y—y. . .you?" she asked trembling 

The one I was searching for has finally left a footprint to follow.

The giants were all feeling dread seeing the rage on the demigods face. He pointed at the one they called mother. 

"You will live to tell me where he is going. The rest will pay for hurting my friends"

"Stupid tiny demigod your only one and small, yet we are three and stronger than you" the 3rd one said looking smug

"Phos?" I didn't even need to ask as he leaned down to let me ride him. 

"lets begin" I said holding my spear high "first to go, is the dumb one, Phos!"

I reeled back my arm I fired my spear the giant moved barely grazing her arm, but it was to late to react as we were behind her and my spear in hand. Which I had caught with the help of Phos's lighting speed. 

I jumped off Phos stabbing her in the eye, quickly pulling it out I jump up in the air as she fell back holding her face. Phos was already distracting the others with his speed. 

My spear had changed into a bow. The bow string began to glow with an arrow appearing. Releasing the string the arrow flew piercing her right in-between the eyes, well eye. She turned to dust as I turned around to the next target.

Phos ran past, while he did I grabbed him by the mane and I was back to riding him. He ran around the second daughter, the ground vibrating with each gallop, she fell back on to her backside I jumped off of him ready to strike her. In the last second I turned around using my spear to block a club.

Bad idea I know, but it was that or get a broken spine. I was nearly going to be a grease spot on the wall until I used to my wings to slow myself down. I landed feet first on the wall using it to launch myself at the daughter once more. 

"Mom!" 

I flew past her slicing her head off her shoulders, just as her head is about to fall to the ground it turned to dust. One left and this one was going to be much harder. 

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU!" she yelled "I kill that bloody horse if's the last thing I do!"

She picked up her club once more, on her back she unsheathed a giant blade made of shining steel. That reminded me of Luke's back bitter, I ran towards Phos, just as she ripped the ground apart pulling chunks of earth. 

"Time to play a game of dodge the rocks or die" she said before tossing the rocks towards us.

I spun my spear blocking some rocks, but they would break into tiny pieces hitting me with the same speed as she tossed them. Phos in last minute effort ran to my side much slower than when we started. He was tired he probably hasn't eaten much, either through shortage of diamonds because of the mortals or worry for his sister. 

The moment he took the air we smacked out of the air, but the giant's club. I was sent sprawling about 20 feet away from Lux, meanwhile Phos was what seemed to be unconscious against the temple walls. A new opening in the walls had crumbled from the impact.

"I wanted to enjoy them for dinner, but I grew tired of you games demigod." the giant walked past me readying her blade towards Lux.

"NOOO!" I tried to get up but my leg was at an odd angle "STOP! I SAID STOP! I'M YOUR FOE!"

She only laughed reeling back her arm for a thrust, Lux's trembled fearing her life was coming to an end.

With every fiber of my very being I rose from the ground, my flying was out of control as I landed on my bad leg in front of Lux using my wings to cover us both ready to take the blow for her. 

Blood splattered the wall behind the frighten Lux 

I tried to scream, but the pain was to much as the giant blade had ripped my shoulder and collar bone to shreds. Steam erupted from my wound, but I gasped as I turned around 

A soft pain filled neigh escaped the muzzle of my friend, Phos had the blade piercing right through his ribs, me and the chain that held his sister down. He had taken the full impact of the blade saving me and breaking his sister free.

The giant ripped the blade right out of him making him fall to the ground. He was gasping for air, his sister finally free was comforting her brother now. 

I couldn't hear anything as my heart beat was drowning out everything around me. 

"HAHAHAHA STUPID HORSE" 

She stopped laughing as child in front of her began to glow a bright gold. Her eyes widen seeing the child's bloodshot eyes. She tried to block his attacks, but her blade clashed against his spear. Her blade shattered in two. Was this his plan she could not tell as he held that one anger, tear-filled eyes. 

She fell down feeling her ankles have been split in two, just how fast was he flying around. 

"Wait you wanted to know what the other demigod was doing right?"  She pleaded before letting a yell of pain.

She looked at her right palm as his spear nailed her down before he ripped it out

"I don't care anymore" with one slash across her throat she turned to dust. 

Snapping out of my anger I ran towards Phos, I cradled his head in my lap. My hands trembled as I pet him softly. He neighed once more in pain

"Shh shh it's okay you'll be okay" I said shakily "You won't die here no"

My heart was racing, snot was gathering on my nose, my eyes could not stop the tears.

"WHY? WHAT DID ZEUS DO?" I said through gritted teeth "He said he would keep you both safe. THEN WHAT IS THIS?" 

I looked up at the temple roof closing my eyes for a prayer

"PLEASE DO SOMETHING SOMEBODY PLEASE!"

I held him close as nobody answered, no Greek deity answered my cries.

Another pained filled neigh escaped my dying friend

"Shh shh I can't lose you I just found a piece of the past that still lives on" I said breathing in his stormy cloud scent.

I knew he would die soon his wound was to much to survive. Lux laid down beside me accepting her brother's final good bye. I pet her with gentle strokes

"Go. . .go my friend. Run free in the underworld even if it's a little cramped right now. You'll truly get to Elysium. And should you have a chance at reincarnation, and I still live find me friend." I held him closer kissing his head as his last pain filled neigh 

"Shh shh you beautiful stallion—you truly were wonderful, A good brother, Selfless, the most majestic of creatures. Now rest easy Phos I'll make sure Lux is safe, but this time for sure."

As the horse in my lap life faded it became a small thunder cloud striking my left arm. It was painful, but nothing could compare to his loss. Right on my bicep was a mark that resembled Phos the same little bolt on his left eye. A piece of his crystal horn was left behind I pocketed ready to get out of here. Forgetting about Luke and his now lost footprint.

"Come on girl let's get you out of here" I said. 

We walked out of the temple as the waves crashed fiercer than before. . . 

"May I girl" I asked Lux

She let me ride her back to New jersey by the time we arrived it was noon about 6 pm. I turned to the sadden Lux

"Hey girl I know, I know." I comforted her. "You are free now and I want you to run as far a way from people. Run enjoy your freedom, I'll call for you every once and while okay" I pet her once more before she took flight in a flash she was gone. 

I jumped down in the alleyway. My heartbeat was still ringing in my ears. I was still boiling my leg was sort of fine now. I still walk with limp and my shoulder was clicking a lot but fine nonetheless. 

While walking a filled street I stopped and thought of a plan to clean the streets of monsters. I looked around to find a store place number I could call. A man was walking past me and I stopped him.

"Excuse me sir may I use your cellular device?" I asked "See I forgot to warm my mother where I was going. And I don't want to worry her."

The man looked at me examining me

"You'a foreigner huh? Sure I don't mind" the man said

"Thank you"

I remembered what Chiron said once it would be very bad for a demigod to use a cellphone. It would be like sending up a beacon for every monster around to come and kill you. I looked down the streets of the busy city as I called. The man was busy buying an ice cream from a cart vendor.

I raised my hand with the cellular device

Monster left and right appearing from out of the shadows of alleyways. Each staring at me. Hungry for me. And I only glared at them.

I gave the man his device thanking him and with that let the hunt begin. 

NOW IT'S TIME TO GO BACK TO WRITING ON THE MAIN SERIES HOPE YOU ENJOYED Y/N FIRST HALF OF HIS PAST JOURNEY'S AND HIS FRIENDS. TIME TO ENTER THE NEW CHAPTER OF THE MAIN SERIES VICTORY IS WITHIN STARTING WITH A TWISIT. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.1K 50
My name is Annabeth Chase. I am seven years old. And I am the daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom. Confused? I would be too. But I'll exp...
560K 15.7K 24
Life doesn't always work out the way we want it to. Percy Jackson never meant for any of this to happen. His girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, was gone. Hi...
131K 3.3K 47
(#1 Camp-HalfBlood 8-8-2018) (#1 darkpercy 20-10-2018) Sequel to Wanted. Five years ago, she lost her friends, her family and her lover. But most i...
3.6K 126 9
Follows the Disney+ Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. If you have read my other Percy Jackson books: The Daughter of War and Son of Hermes, you...